Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:03:55 AM

is this possible with XC?

Unseen, An Anonymous Photo Sharing App For Colleges, Raises $2.1 Million

http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/15/unseen-an-anonymous-photo-sharing-app-for-colleges-raises-2-1-million/

http://getunseen.com/
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YESEYEneedDIGI

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:05:28 AM

mammoth what....... Mammoths are extinct and coins are so 2009.... I mean when are people going to realise Crypto isn't about Copy and paste,come up with a silly name, rally up a bunch of yuppies and then pitch to the world your the next big thing.... Lot's of Laughter! .  XC  is Next Generation XCurrency moving forward to bring what is now going to be a fundamental technology of the future to the mainstream in a professional and presentable format.  The technology the XC development team have released thus far will be used in many different industries.  This isn't a "this" coin or "that" coin, it's a new innovation, moving in a thought out and well planned direction, with the skill set necessary within a highly qualified development team.  That's my 2 cent on the matter.......
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:07:34 AM

is this possible with XC?

Unseen, An Anonymous Photo Sharing App For Colleges, Raises $2.1 Million

http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/15/unseen-an-anonymous-photo-sharing-app-for-colleges-raises-2-1-million/

http://getunseen.com/

That's why I keep saying we need a "group chat" like feature.   It will make XC so big....  Imagine a replacement for Whatsapp, Line, Wechat, Snapchat, etc.   That alone makes XC mobile app worth near billion dollar range....

Imagine special interest group where anybody can join and chat anonymously....

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:19:31 AM

Is this an easy request? In mamSUCKcoin, I see at least 20 addresses for multisig and maybe 100 transactions there.

GO TO PROMOTE YOUR OWN SHITHOLE COIN IN YOUR OWN THREAD.

no one is giving shit to super+mamsuck team
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:33:37 AM

Is this an easy request? In mamSUCKcoin, I see at least 20 addresses for multisig and maybe 100 transactions there.

GO TO PROMOTE YOUR OWN SHITHOLE COIN IN YOUR OWN THREAD.

no one is giving shit to super+mamsuck team

our multisig in v1.5 could not be cracked. We are now at almost 2.5 I'm going to look up which page its on in this thread, but its here. If others from competitor coins want to try to discredit XC, try harder and actually read through the thread.
swannsonite

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Verify

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:40:35 AM

I think a refresher is good every now and then. (From OP)

XC C O M M U N I T Y  C O D E
1)
Be good to each other.
2)
Be gracious to "enemies".
3)
Completely ignore spam, FUD, and abusive comments.
4)
If you respond to anything with the above in it, erase the offending remarks from your reply before posting, because leaving it in will allow it to incite further offense. (Also Teka might delete your post.)
5)
Don't ever spread FUD elsewhere. Respect other projects. XC does not need to compete with them.
It's strong enough on its own.
6)
Be patient with newbies. There will be a lot of them arriving as XC grows.
7)
The way you treat people makes up 95% of what's relevant in a post; the information supplied makes up the remaining 5%.
8.)
The way XC appears to the world depends on the way you are to other people.
9)
Be aware of the difference between what you perceive and what you infer from your perceptions (e.g. statements vs. the intentions suggested by statements).
10)
You devalue yourself by being aggressive, insulting, or untruthful.
11)
If we do not treat opponents well, then we just take on their mode of interacting instead of imparting our mode of interacting.
12)
So be good to each other.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:54:04 AM

I think a refresher is good every now and then. (From OP)

XC C O M M U N I T Y  C O D E
1)
Be good to each other.
2)
Be gracious to "enemies".
3)
Completely ignore spam, FUD, and abusive comments.
4)
If you respond to anything with the above in it, erase the offending remarks from your reply before posting, because leaving it in will allow it to incite further offense. (Also Teka might delete your post.)
5)
Don't ever spread FUD elsewhere. Respect other projects. XC does not need to compete with them.
It's strong enough on its own.
6)
Be patient with newbies. There will be a lot of them arriving as XC grows.
7)
The way you treat people makes up 95% of what's relevant in a post; the information supplied makes up the remaining 5%.
8.)
The way XC appears to the world depends on the way you are to other people.
9)
Be aware of the difference between what you perceive and what you infer from your perceptions (e.g. statements vs. the intentions suggested by statements).
10)
You devalue yourself by being aggressive, insulting, or untruthful.
11)
If we do not treat opponents well, then we just take on their mode of interacting instead of imparting our mode of interacting.
12)
So be good to each other.

lol,well stated Smiley

sorry for outrage to some intentional defiance.

i will try my best to contain.
swannsonite

Activity: 109

In Crypto We Verify

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:06:26 AM

Just sitting here wondering how hard would it be to connect https://coingateway.net/ with https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates for merchants to accept XC to many fiat?
coingateway

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:22:00 AM

I have bought all my Bitcoins from bittylicious (uk)  they accept GBP for other currencies like doge,  drk  etc.  It would be great if we could be added there.  Anyone else from the UK wanna help by emailing them?

I believe we also need quite a bit of uk xc sellers in order for bittylicious to add us.

Yeah good point.  I'm certainly not selling!  

Selling XC now will be like buying a pizza for 10k btc back then.

Speaking of Pizza, who's gonna be the first to buy a pizza with XC now we've been added to https://coingateway.net/

www.takeaway.com
i checked out coingateway because i've been having the thought it would be novel to have that option on my site ...but it looks like they don't do the calculating for you. i would have to go in there regularly and specify how many xc's for my product ...can't someone put an automatic calculator (relative to usd) to this site that would update my product price simultaneously?

whats your website bisky? XC needs to be added to coinpayments.net this would probably do the job, it automatically calculates it into whatever currency.

Just sitting here wondering how hard would it be to connect https://coingateway.net/ with https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates for merchants to accept XC to many fiat?

Thank you all for showing interest in our service, we have just launched our Beta API, wich supports direct USD conversion.
Read the full documentation and give it a try at https://coingateway.net/api.php Smiley
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:11:30 AM

I have bought all my Bitcoins from bittylicious (uk)  they accept GBP for other currencies like doge,  drk  etc.  It would be great if we could be added there.  Anyone else from the UK wanna help by emailing them?

I believe we also need quite a bit of uk xc sellers in order for bittylicious to add us.

Speaking of Pizza, who's gonna be the first to buy a pizza with XC now we've been added to https://coingateway.net/

www.takeaway.com
i checked out coingateway because i've been having the thought it would be novel to have that option on my site ...but it looks like they don't do the calculating for you. i would have to go in there regularly and specify how many xc's for my product ...can't someone put an automatic calculator (relative to usd) to this site that would update my product price simultaneously?

whats your website bisky? XC needs to be added to coinpayments.net this would probably do the job, it automatically calculates it into whatever currency.

Thank you all for showing interest in our service, we have just launched our Beta API, wich supports direct USD conversion.
Read the full documentation and give it a try at https://coingateway.net/api.php Smiley

hey thanx for the inclusion of XC!

Hey guys wat up? I price stable+uptreding. Low mintpal volume shouldnt scare you--- NXT got hacked and users feel the horror all over again, thus they withdrew XC, thus the even lower volume. Its simple really.

I also see some more FUDing- its ok. They fear true tech, hiding behind anonymous accounts, while our team is hard working on the roadmap features. One guy coming here asking for info to "invest", you bet that he can click an installation program and run one or two commands in a console, if he can read the blockchain idd, while another dude "happens" to open another topic to disprove XC anonymity. Which the first guy ofc happens to find and post immediately. Without even w8ing for like have a day, when mods/dev WAKE UP and actually confront him. You know, because our own self moderated thread is NOTORIOUS FOR DELETING POSTS(like the shitcoins ones, you know the "trustless multisig ones")! God, I love it when illiterate newbie accounts claim to work on leading, 2014 cutting edge tech.

For the more simple minded(the majority of crypto community unfortunately), the last part in caps is sarcastic. I have personally asked teka to be more strict in our "new" self moderated topic but to no avail. XC and its community have survived much more FUDful and dangerous attemps in the past, I think we are hardly being tickled here.

I don't know about you, but im just tired of this shit scene. Be like me, break the very first investor/trader rule, instead of splitting portofio, get all in XC. Im fed up with all the whale games, circling shitcoins and suck the juice out of small traders and new to the scene people. Invest in actual working tech, produced by known and well respected team at affordable prices. Invest smart, invest long.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:14:25 AM

storj is going to raise 9800btc.

XC is developing decentralized cloud.  plus. with state-of-art anonymity and other privacy features, let alone Xchat.

now XC marketcap is 8000 btc
 Cheesy
demgains

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:19:37 AM

www.takeaway.com

hey thanx for the inclusion of XC!

Hey guys wat up? I price stable+uptreding. Low mintpal volume shouldnt scare you--- NXT got hacked and users feel the horror all over again, thus they withdrew XC, thus the even lower volume. Its simple really.

I also see some more FUDing- its ok. They fear true tech, hiding behind anonymous accounts, while our team is hard working on the roadmap features. One guy coming here asking for info to "invest", you bet that he can click an installation program and run one or two commands in a console, if he can read the blockchain idd, while another dude "happens" to open another topic to disprove XC anonymity. Which the first guy ofc happens to find and post immediately. Without even w8ing for like have a day, when mods/dev WAKE UP and actually confront him. You know, because our own self moderated thread is NOTORIOUS FOR DELETING POSTS(like the shitcoins ones, you know the "trustless multisig ones")! God, I love it when illiterate newbie accounts claim to work on leading, 2014 cutting edge tech.

For the more simple minded(the majority of crypto community unfortunately), the last part in caps is sarcastic. I have personally asked teka to be more strict in our "new" self moderated topic but to no avail. XC and its community have survived much more FUDful and dangerous attemps in the past, I think we are hardly being tickled here.

I don't know about you, but im just tired of this shit scene. Be like me, break the very first investor/trader rule, instead of splitting portofio, get all in XC. Im fed up with all the whale games, circling shitcoins and suck the juice out of small traders and new to the scene people. Invest in actual working tech, produced by known and well respected team at affordable prices. Invest smart, invest long.

It's getting to the point now where I feel sorry for Syn and the rest of the team that have to repeat themselves constantly, over and over again regarding the same FUD. I dont even bother doing anything anymore, because its a waste of time. SUPER fags come out with some multisig crap that we've had since rev1.5 and they think they have something new. I just facepalm at the idiocy, I will not reply to people that obviously did not go read this thread. Fucking idiots i swear
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:24:14 AM

XC white papers will be out Saturday or Sunday. Other coins claiming to soon have decentralized trustless multisig anon don't even have wallets released yet, so they obviously can stfu.
realestmofo

Activity: 168

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:46:22 AM

I'm amazed at all these coins coming out with their anon and in the back of my head I'm always thinking XC.

When XC came out a group of people obviously knew what was up and bought all the coins they could.

Just sucks that we have so many coins which is just sucking the money which should be going to the high quality coins. It's just that people see a high market cap and know they won't see a nice ROI anytime soon.

It doesn't help that there are so many IPO / ICO / Presale coins out now too. A few work and now everyone wants to do one and be in them. Then people hope there is a pump group behind it and they can all sell and move on to the next one.

And yes companies are buying chat apps and other apps for billions of dollars but that's more for the user and their info they give up. How much is our privacy worth. Right now around $4,000,000 if we're looking at XC on a good day.

If people are willing to buy and hold then go work at their day job for a year then come back to see what new development happened and how the market reacted they would be happy. Even if they managed to wait 2-4 years.

We can hope XC is one of the top coins but we never know if there is a team working in the background for the last year that will soon come out with new innovative things that are only in roadmaps in a bunch of coins that takes over the spotlight.

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:03:35 AM

XC white papers will be out Saturday or Sunday. Other coins claiming to soon have decentralized trustless multisig anon don't even have wallets released yet, so they obviously can stfu.

It's really quite funny seeing the fud level of super/mammoth coin people.   Their fudding effort is over 9000 that's for sure.    They really should rename their coin to FUDcoin.

RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:07:14 AM

It's really quite funny seeing the fud level of super/mammoth coin people.   Their fudding effort is over 9000 that's for sure.    They really should rename their coin to FUDcoin.

Their devs are probably the same person.
demgains

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:09:11 AM

I dont see how they cannot purchase a few XC, download the latest wallet, enable anonymous transaction and go look at the blockchain. It was proven on 7/7. It's actually a laughable attempt at FUDing. I dont even think alot of people are using the anonymous transactions since its already been proven
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:14:21 AM

I think the Mamm dev is just a guy trying to make a coin. He probably hasn't had the time to even understand XC.
He posted this on his forum.
After deleting 300 posts i do not know what is fud what is not sorry about it. Some fud comes with automation they even attacked there. the thread i opened https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736995.msg8336146#msg8336146 I am these days overly stressed, i am sorry if i break any heart, usually i am happy ... I can accept constructive criticism this name change issue is one if them, 
He's probably just stressed out, but I'm in XC  for the long haul, or at least till something is clearly better. But even then I'll probably keep XC, and just buy that as well
jay_pilch

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:21:37 AM

I've been away from this thread for over a month. The XC team has been working very hard and it clearly shows.

I like how XC is targeting a broader population, especially with TOR sticks. Being inept with computers, I am not even sure what TOR is, however the concept or TOR sticks really appeals to me.

Do you guys thing it would be beneficial explaining the concept of TOR on the website? Although I know Google exists for a reason, slower people like myself will really appreciate the convenience and layman explanations.
demgains

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:27:35 AM

I think the Mamm dev is just a guy trying to make a coin. He probably hasn't had the time to even understand XC.
He posted this on his forum.
After deleting 300 posts i do not know what is fud what is not sorry about it. Some fud comes with automation they even attacked there. the thread i opened https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736995.msg8336146#msg8336146 I am these days overly stressed, i am sorry if i break any heart, usually i am happy ... I can accept constructive criticism this name change issue is one if them, 
He's probably just stressed out, but I'm in XC  for the long haul, or at least till something is clearly better. But even then I'll probably keep XC, and just buy that as well

I really do think that the SUPER AND MAMM devs are the same person...anyways SUPER and MAMM are both shit, there is a clear reason why XC has several millions more in marketcap then both coins combined ATM. Any coin where the Dev's themselves actively spread FUD about other competitor coins is terrible for business. I would never back any coin where the devs would do this. They will forever be shitcoins, so we don't have to worry.
Pages: « 1 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: