Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 [1611] 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:34:01 PM

In any case, regardless of the merits of your 'trading strategy', when I go to a coin's thread and people are talking about 'whales', 'holding down the price' it just smacks of desperation, because it makes it clear they have nothing positive to say and are just grasping at paranoid straws rather than accept the innevitable. In addition, I have never once seen a coin recover after hitting a point so low that people start blaming 'whales holding down the price' - which puts a lie to your theory that whales really want to buy the coins and will drive the price up again in the future.

Even if those 'people' are illodin, one of the guys who has been fudding XC from the very beginning, being sarcastic?

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
chrislen

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:39:54 PM

what is the absolute max amount of coins ever possible?
Zarmung

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:20:53 PM

There is no market manipulation, only people like me getting out... I dumper around 25k XC only yesterday. That was my last stash. I had enough of this, since Blocknet clearly killed this coin on a med-long-term approach. (This is only my point of view).

there are few strange things which notice that even the blind!

1. i saw your(if it was your) sell on Bittrex.
1.1 why you sold it all at once without even trying to place the sell order? This's good amount and great price!
1.2 why the buy order was excatly(+- few coins) the same as your sell order? In theory this is a great match!

2. after your sold you wrote on BTCTalk: i'm sad but I'll compensate it soon don't worry
2.1 if the guy lost 25 btc what you think he'll write - I'm so sad Cry or !@#$%
2.2 usually if someone lost much this thing makes him an aversion and trying avoid but you are still here speaking with us as if nothing had happened.

I bet you are the bait of Dan and Co!
Dungor

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:53:40 PM

Unlike bitcoin's 21 mil fixed cap, this coin doesn't have a cap.
This is a proof of stake coin. It will reward holders of the coins that have their wallets running staking up to a theoretical maximum of 4% each year. In practice this number is lower than 4%.

I hope this help.

XChat XZFT9YxW9Uhv4R5yoWgUmYhAzqP5qVuZp8
Public Key 288p7Jom8LvQ1UNVgc7H7wzpZoQkqLdtqfR7Ls4Bgo3Mz
Dungor

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:00:37 PM

There is no market manipulation, only people like me getting out... I dumper around 25k XC only yesterday. That was my last stash. I had enough of this, since Blocknet clearly killed this coin on a med-long-term approach. (This is only my point of view).

1.1 why you sold it all at once without even trying to place the sell order? This's good amount and great price!
1.2 why the buy order was excatly(+- few coins) the same as your sell order? In theory this is a great match!

2. after your sold you wrote on BTCTalk: i'm sad but I'll compensate it soon don't worry
2.2 usually if someone lost much this thing makes him an aversion and trying avoid but you are still here speaking with us as if nothing had happened.

Or maybe he is a mature man that doesn't hold others accountable for his investments loss.
So many immature boys in here doesn't take responsibility for their own actions.
Read qawzsx post history, he is a good man.

qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:02:36 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 08:17:28 PM by qawzsx

Maybe I have that many BTC, and this loss is nothing else for me but another wrong bet on the wrong tech...
Why is this not a point for you?

Anyway, back to your points...

1. Yes, that was my last stash, I sold at 60k, 50k, and my last stash was from 36k down to 30k.
1.1 I don't have the patience to place a sell order, I'm not that kind of player.
1.2 The buy order was NOT exactly as my sell order. There was a buy order for 6+ BTC at ~36k sat, etc

2. I never said I'm sad. I'm never sad about those kind of things. I'm sad when a friend or family member dies. This is just playing money. I said "sadly that blocknet fucked this up"
2.1 Believe me, I lost a lot more than 25 BTC from shits like asiacoin back then, when BTC had a lot more value against usd. I'll never cry for my loss, it's my decision after all. Bitching up is just pathetic.
2.2 Why should I stop speaking with you? I don't get it. That's my nature after all. I'm in the position to play silent whale, but I'm not that kind of guy. I like to say what I think.

"I bet you are the bait of Dan and Co!" ... I don't get this at all...

Go check the ~12 BTC buys on BAY from ~290 Sat to 330 sat yesterday. There is no bait Smiley this is real. I got rid of XC, and I'll not buy back with BlockNet out there.

And btw, I lost around 58 BTC from XC, not 25, if that amount is related to me.
Herbix

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:02:44 PM

There seems to be a new torstick ISO available!

http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/xc-torstick/XCurrency_livecd_tor_stick_x64bit_v2.49.08.iso
2014-11-23 12:14

This is 64bit test only software, use at your own risk, user accepts no implied warranty

Download unetbtin.exe and burn ISO to 16GB+ USB Drive

** Change Log **
11/23/2014
* Updated Firewall script for "Tor only" Traffic
* Updated Blockchain
* Updated XCurrency to 2.49.08

T
Zarmung

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:46:32 PM

I'm in the position to play silent whale, but I'm not that kind of guy. I like to say what I think.

Maybe I'm wrong.
In any case, the situation was very suspicious: not often seen swimming by silent whale.
$howmetheMoney

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:22:30 PM

5.5 mill currently.

Also ignore all posts from qawzsx . This user is clearly adulterating images. The 24 volume doesn't match his bullshit claim.

holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:37:55 PM

Or maybe he is a mature man that doesn't hold others accountable for his investments loss.
So many immature boys in here doesn't take responsibility for their own actions.

Could somebody try to explain to me why oh why would anybody sell so low after getting in on the ICO for at least 250sat?
My head is about to explode from trying to reason that. I know, panic sellers, but that doesn't explain the shear stupidity!

Simple, huge hands pushing the price down (creating panic because there are enough idiots out there) with small orders while accumulating from panic sellers...

^This guy gets it. Wink

Well, not only that, I'm DOING it

Look, they are cutting losses Smiley))))) pro traders. Hope I can accumulate under 200 too. That would be nice

Here's some post history for you. I quote --> "Well, not only that, I'm DOING it". 
Dungor

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:58:33 PM

Could somebody try to explain to me why oh why would anybody sell so low after getting in on the ICO for at least 250sat?
My head is about to explode from trying to reason that. I know, panic sellers, but that doesn't explain the shear stupidity!

Simple, huge hands pushing the price down (creating panic because there are enough idiots out there) with small orders while accumulating from panic sellers...

^This guy gets it. Wink

Look, they are cutting losses Smiley))))) pro traders. Hope I can accumulate under 200 too. That would be nice

Here's some post history for you. I quote --> "Well, not only that, I'm DOING it". 

He has posted a lot of support for both Blocknet and XC during the hard times, I judge him on that.
We've had two "fingers random on the keyboard" names in here don't get them confused:

rdnkjdi = Evil FUD'er
qawzsx = Good guy, and it's a shame to see an aggressively vocal supporter leave us.

I stand by what I wrote.
Your quote is his comment on a different coin than Blocknet or XC, that is none of my business.

qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:00:57 PM

^This guy gets it. Wink

What's the problem with manipulating the price on a new market, shaking weak hands out?
I hate weak traders who get in and dump as soon as possible for quick buck.

Dungor

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:18:02 PM

5.5 mill currently.

Also ignore all posts from qawzsx . This user is clearly adulterating images. The 24 volume doesn't match his bullshit claim.

Proof of Work ended with 5.5 mill XC, we have then since May (½ year) staked 1.08% divided, further proof that the 3.33% is a theoretical max rather than an actual. At current rate we will hit 2.x% the first year of XC.
The growth rate of XC is slowly exponential.

Dungor

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:23:09 PM

^This guy gets it. Wink

What's the problem with manipulating the price on a new market, shaking weak hands out?
I hate weak traders who get in and dump as soon as possible for quick buck.

FUDing BitBay is double morale standard because this was done to both XC and Blocknet. You weren't particular happy about that when it was not in your favor Smiley
But as I said, BitBay is not my business..

stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:35:15 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 03:29:38 AM by stealth923

Mostly people are selling xc for massive losses.

No one is selling for small pumps.  

7btc left on bittrex until the price goes to 0.00000001. Volume is like 2-3btc a day. Team has shifted focus to where new money is...Block...

Position #34 on coinmarketcap....under scam coins like ethercoin...

Keep blaming it on the whales and gain the XC bagholder of 2015 award. Not even the XC core team held onto their coins.

UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:52:18 AM

Stupid thing is that I've been screaming block was f****** xc holders over bigtime since it was announced.  And all the hodlers are like "burn the witch"

$howmetheMoney

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:15:07 AM

Open source the industry leading anon tech? Are you batshit coocoo?

That's like investors of Apple demanding to see the blue prints for the iPhone before smart phones were a thing.

These are blueprints to create a household name, (think skype app on iphone,droid,windows) anonymous decentralized communications network.

Not only does this communications network exist to preserve privacy of your voice, but also your spending. This technology is being tested and group chat is being added with improved stealth addressees this release.

Enjoy total freedom. XCurrency

IceBreaker, it sounds like you are intimidated by all XCurrency has to offer.

You said it yourself, those projects are OPENLY CROWD SOURCED.

This, XCurrency, is professionally CUSTOM CODED, IN HOUSE. So clearly the source code NEEDS to remain secure.

100% Anonymous + Skype + Visa = XC

Remember these days, these humble beginnings.

profitofthegods is a little whiny man. His opinions matter in absolutely no way. Please ignore him.

The technology that XCurrency has to offer, will bring privacy to the doorstep of the everyman.

Imagine launching Skype, but instead its XCurrency; the quality is improved because of our scaling network, you don't have to worry about any third parties, and you've got instant money transfer.

All of this traffic is 100% encrypted as well as fully anonymous.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is where we are going. Group chat release with improved stealth address releasing by 'end of month'; this is the beginning.

Big things going on behind the scenes.
sugarboy321

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:34:00 AM

Can someone pick a exchange please, so we can send 2000 emails for that pair.

I know it's not everyone's favorite but I vote cryptsy

bittrex would be my vote, but ill go back to cryptsy if this happens.
bittrex has no usd markets, right?

i'll also go with cryptsy.

alcurex.org would also be an option, no volume there what so ever, but they have usd markets. They also call microCoin a top crypto currency.  shouldn't be too hard to convince them.  Grin Grin Grin

One of the best exchanges IMO is BTC-E. I don't know their policy of accepting alts - they have very few alts and no changes their since a year or two.

However they also have some alts that are not that good - Feathercoin and Terracoin... Maybe they could be open to trade XC/USD. But some officials of XC should ask them ...

So FINCEN is going after America's bitcoin exchanges. It's getting harder to try to get a XC/USD pair.
MKAxe11

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:39:50 AM

It's just the whales keeping the price down so they can buy more.

From my experience, when people start saying that the coin is dead.

Its an idiotic thing to say anyway - to artifically keep the price down you would have to be selling more than you buy, so you are saying that these 'whales' are selling coins because they want to buy coins, which is clearly foolish.

What if they sell into their own buy! Just kidding ofc.

I don't believe that the marked is being manipulated in any big way, If so I believe that the volume would show it.
I think XC price is down because of the following factors (not in order):
Mintpal crash
Bitcoin Price
Potential alt-coin marked disrupters like Ethereum and bitcoin side-chains.
Not being shown on Bitcoinwisdom
Successful paid FUD Campaign followed by drooling losers continuing FUD on the BTCTalk Thread
Many new initiatives but few deliverables lately, more specific:
   New UI
   Mobile Wallet
   Blocknet - XBridge
   B2B hinted recently

Of those above I think from a buyers perspective price is looking good. (I just increased my holding 20% back up to pre-blocknet release)
* New UI won't rock price much, it is an important feature but not a differentiator, if it has any impact it will be price stabilization
* Mobile Wallet, initially won't have much impact as it is not a differentiator but could be an enabler of the following.
* Blocknet, Will be big, I predict that if Blocknet launches with a XBridge BTC wallet, XC could become one of the go-to mixing services for BTC. Blocknet is in a Duopoly with Supernet. Within blocknet it's a creation of a oligopoly for the involoved coins. the crypto alt-coin scene has had very low barriers to entry, this is the creation of such by service of trust, reputation and features.
* B2B few coins has made the transition from a digital collectibles to real world application, this jumping the Chasm between early adopters and early mainstream is very hard and will be a very strong differentiator for XC.

Dan is clearly not openly sharing his directions or visions as this market still is way to competitive with very low barriers to entry. I think this is wise, same goes for the opensource code, it will surely come when the market position is established. But it is also very clear by now that he has a long term plan with this, there are clear patterns in the products he releases and how they inter-service each other.

It's a shame that investor relations are best managed on BTCtalk because this place user-base is rotten to the core. Hopefully we will get some peace when the next btc spike comes in a couple of weeks.

+1 consensus on most of your points.. great summary of the current situation. Smiley

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d
Cointang

Activity: 191

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:29:15 AM

I'm heavily invested in Hal is Dan going to come back and finish his halcyon project? Or is he going to live investors like he's doing here?

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
Pages: « 1 ... 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 [1611] 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: