Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 11:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 [1582] 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483669 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:29:25 AM

New FUD. 60 btc Buy support. Only in cryptoland.

+1 aint it the truth. 

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Longenecker

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:31:09 AM

New FUD. 60 btc Buy support. Only in cryptoland.

+1 aint it the truth. 

Someone is just trying to keep the price from crashing on account of this new "FUD."  I bet it is prometheus.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:33:56 AM

Ok, these XC have been on sale for too long.  Sale ends tonight. Get in or get out.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:39:08 AM

So can you specify if your stance is that there is no substance to this?

There is no substance to any of this and it is quite clear that this is all part of the FUD campaign against, me, XC and blocknet.

XC is not a scam proven by the tech and blocknet is in the same boat... so GTFO with your lies and FUD..  First it was the premine FUD, but since that didn't work out for you, you resort to a new level of attack?

Sorry I don't play in the gutter, but that is clearly were you belong

Sleep with dogs and you're bound to catch fleas.

I'd be very careful how you answer some of the questions you will be asked soon thats all i can say.

To be honest i don't think people want to ruin xc, blocknet or its investors profits but i do think this industry needs a shake down!
I believe you should be held accountable for anything you do and who you deal with when you take such a responsibility like this on..

Calling it fud is alarming me and your investors to be honest with you dan!! And anyone else doing so is just trying desperately to protect their investments and i get that but at what cost!
Your name is already trashed all because of the people you deal with so please own it and just do the right thing and sort this mess out so we can all move on!
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:11:01 AM

Your name is already trashed all because of the people you deal with so please own it and just do the right thing and sort this mess out so we can all move on!

And my response is merely to quote...

We're an advertising agency and we've been hired by several companies here to damage the reputation of their competitors.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819814.0

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Rraider

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:43:20 AM

Sorry, I think I just deleted someone's post by mistake.

(This wasn't yours, Tylerdurden.)

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:53:34 AM

you're right - i remember the post earlier now that you mention it. 

somebody trying to intentionally incriminate it appears in this case.

It's a moderated thread.  Lot's of things get posted.  At the time (check your context) synechist was trying to be civil and accommodate an onslaught of posts.  It's not an issue in my opinion (which I care not if you value, Good Sir).

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:05:55 AM

Oh just stop with the weak at best attempts to make  a bad situation better you're just making it far worse..let dan speak i don't much care what a fool has to say!

My preference?

I rather Dan coded and put you guys right where you belong inside of three, four, or even seven months from now.  Because I think that will happen.  I don't think he needs to reply to something so fallaciously attributed.

Call me a fool...I've been called worse.  And you may even continue to do so....it doesn't change the fact that I hold no confidence in what your red arrows are saying.  

I'm pretty sure Dan doesn't intend on proving anything with just MS Paint...

lol first it was twitter, now ms paint
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:35:31 AM

that was already posted on the main page thread jerkoff. The entire post is rubbish except for the fact about Dan being the Halycon dev

Prometheus said that

The code for the HAL anon was done and complete, Dan took it to the next level with a few suggestions. He reviewed not just the anon code, but the code of the coin in it's entirety.

He helped Prometheus and his team with the code...
WayForward

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:53:43 AM

\
LD2164

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:59:17 AM

I'm starting to think we should move to a private forum.  The troll to person ratio around here has gotten out of control...

Dungor

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:04:44 AM

YourMother is using a proven lier to discredit a team that has delivered again and again?

Prom has shown again and again that he will lie to make a profit, it is his business model.
Also notice how this is posted when they know Dan is a sleep so he can't defend him self.

CRYPT is dead and it would make little sense to revive it as the brand has been tarred beyond repair.

When reading all this and making up your own opinion then remember to validate the sources. A screen shot of a skype conv. with a known lier is not a valid source IMO.

XChat XZFT9YxW9Uhv4R5yoWgUmYhAzqP5qVuZp8
Public Key 288p7Jom8LvQ1UNVgc7H7wzpZoQkqLdtqfR7Ls4Bgo3Mz
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:09:36 AM

For the record, requoting the troll image is lame and, in my opinion, meant to be lame.  It's a terrible image...and I will associate it with paid trolls rather than XC.

You guys aren't as clever as you think you are.  Imagery is a poor substitute for valid talking points.

Case in point - Cigarette companies used images of coffins and graveyards to promote their cigarettes.  Why?  Because it instilled a sense of immediate doom by which they immediately countered with their brand and images of smoking.  The subconscious imploration was that cigarettes were the answer to thoughts of doom and gloom.

It created circular reasoning...circular.  Think about that for a second...
itll be deleted in the morning so no worries.
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:18:11 AM

YourMother is using a proven lier to discredit a team that has delivered again and again?

Prom has shown again and again that he will lie to make a profit, it is his business model.
Also notice how this is posted when they know Dan is a sleep so he can't defend him self.

CRYPT is dead and it would make little sense to revive it as the brand has been tarred beyond repair.

When reading all this and making up your own opinion then remember to validate the sources. A screen shot of a skype conv. with a known lier is not a valid source IMO.

It's even worse than that.  In my opinion...everyone who is adamant in creating a BS talking point needs to prove that they are not part of the following...

We're an advertising agency and we've been hired by several companies here to damage the reputation of their competitors.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819814.0
_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done should be the days of anyone just walking in here and demanding answers to idiotic questions.  They should have to prove why they should be taken seriously...much less deserve any kind of answer.

Excuse me.  They cost me a lot of money and I'm pissed.  Not at Dan.  Not at XC.  Not even in general since I know that crypto is weird and crazy and can change on a dime.  

I'm pissed at unnecessary impediment of valid developers who are trying to make things better.  If Dan and company (or if it pleases, Company and Dan ((it's a collaboration issue)) )can do what they say they can do..then give them a chance before IBM...

Don't need to lie to kick it, yo...

I merely set the record straight on "out of context" or "altered and modified" irc logs. Now everyone can dispense with the fact its made up and judge for themselves.

reebokasss

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:34:40 AM

yesterday i put a buy order at 31k but now i see that it wont go so low, because buy support now is huge, so i put my buy order at ~50 and hope it will be filled Smiley

everyone fudding here are regret (im also regret) that they didint buy yesterday at ~43 , and they want to see that price again Smiley

waiting news about tor stick today and hope that we wont go lower than present price Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
WayForward

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:41:24 AM

yesterday i put a buy order at 31k but now i see that it wont go so low, because buy support now is huge, so i put my buy order at ~50 and hope it will be filled Smiley

everyone fudding here are regret (im also regret) that they didint buy yesterday at ~43 , and they want to see that price again Smiley

waiting news about tor stick today and hope that we wont go lower than present price Smiley

Of course it is.

Remember there will be an XC Inc ito and you will receive some shares based on XC you are holding too.  So its in the fudders best interests to fud the shit out this coin after they dumped them for block shares.

Look past the ramblings of morons who best interests are to pick up coins cheap looking over the horizon for the next one. You would have to be stupid to believe the fud about the premine since it shows a steady decrease in payments for serv ices rendered over the months ie no instant dumps or nothing like that.  Some fool who thinks we are going to believe his lies from some skype conversation with a nobody or an imposter.  Notice how one person DOMINATES the ms paint skype convo ? that is a manipulative personality to get people to believe your lies.

ANyway, none of the fud is justified in my honest opinion, just like the dark dev having a cry on twitter..no substance only jealousy.

hashxtag

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:36:49 AM

None of the premine was dumped, ever.

It was not used to buy Blocknet tokens.

And I was not aware that the premine was spent by mid-Sept until today.

I apologise - again - for our not having maintained a list of our spending of it. As the person in charge of PR, I take personal responsibility for this. I was not aware of Pizpie's statement on Reddit (and I'm not sure I was part of the team then), but I was aware of the importance of being transparent about spending.

Anyway, moving forward, we've got funding and we've got Dan's deep commitment to XC.

All's well IMO.

Classic. You must be the only one here who thinks all is well. As the head of PR, perhaps you would be able to tell us if the marketing guru from Addidas is still on the team? Do we still have some amazing marketing to look forward to or not?

+1 "Do we still have some amazing marketing to look forward to or not?"

This is the question I ask for 2 weeks.

I think these price dumps are good moments to focus on that:
1) prepare xchange roadmap - when we want to get.. btc-e maybe? or bitcoinwisdom charts?
2) fund some money for marketing maybe
3) make more noise on social networks
4) make more noise on crypto newspapers
5) prepare user friendly how to's and tutorial videos
6) refresh the webpage look
7) build community, not only talk about money and tech
Cool buy some adds on coinmarketcap/exchanges

Without people/community/engagment there's no bright future.

Watch doge. Stupid coin? Maybe, but still stronger, not because of tech, but because of community.

--
PS
Sorry for complaining again Tongue

Synechist, is this possible beside having tech roadmap/plans to show relevant marketing roadmap?

Just to know there are any marketing plans Tongue (beside talking "it will be awsome") and how they are correlated to XC development and official announcment?

Beside, not sure if good idea, but could we have some general ETA'a for XC public announcment? at least in form of year/quarter ?
Herbix

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:39:12 AM

atcsecure, what's your view on this?
It sounds quite familiar and can we consider this as a competitor?

Yes it is a competitor and a sign that time are changing, big business is getting into "monetizing the node".. IBM has a project in the works as well.

It is a race to the finish at this point while competing against big players

Did you all pass over this?  Worthy of taking a look at.  While everyone else is squabbling about this or that, I'm keeping my eyes on the big picture.

It seems that no one seems to care. In my opinion, this is actually quite huge for XC as the similarieties on the project confirm that atcsecure's vision is heading on the right direction. If bigger company (as in Bitpay) is working on a similar project, that does tell me that there's actually something bubbling on a larger scale at the tech front.
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:49:21 AM

atcsecure, what's your view on this?
It sounds quite familiar and can we consider this as a competitor?

Yes it is a competitor and a sign that time are changing, big business is getting into "monetizing the node".. IBM has a project in the works as well.

It is a race to the finish at this point while competing against big players

Did you all pass over this?  Worthy of taking a look at.  While everyone else is squabbling about this or that, I'm keeping my eyes on the big picture.

It seems that no one seems to care. In my opinion, this is actually quite huge for XC as the similarieties on the project confirm that atcsecure's vision is heading on the right direction. If bigger company (as in Bitpay) is working on a similar project, that does tell me that there's actually something bubbling on a larger scale at the tech front.

I agree totally.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
mav137

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:51:54 AM

I vote a +1 for using this board strictly for announcements from now on.

It's taking too much efforts from our team to manage and those efforts could be used for so much other more productive tasks.
With the current way of events it also takes a lot of time and energy for community members to read up on all the posts (of which most are completely irrelevant to the tech thats being build.
It's too bad we'll lose input from some senior crypto boardmembers, but they will acknowledge that this place is corrupted to the bone and does not serve any coin any good.

When members are paid to bring down competitors there really is no other way to leave the place that allows this to happen.
Reddit is a alternative, but would equally be corrupted by paid users.

It's time to think about how we can handle PR like a company would. Because a regular company would simply not allow to be trashed on a public board. The crypto scene is just a place where coins are born, but none has ever really left the nest. A lot of coins get killed by siblings.

When blocknet inc and XC inc are going to represent the transparency and decentralization they intent to bring to the world with their tech, the "company" should incorporate those principles into it's own foundation.

Having said that, I think it's OK to put our cards on the table in regard to coin reviews and associations with known P&D groups.
The name calling as it is being done at the moment has already smeared the reputation of our team. There is no shame in begin honest about your own intentions and the context in with the events took place. I fully trust Dan having made the decisions that would enable him to keep working on ANON tech to give to the world. Having used the premine to develop and then looking for alternative sources of income by doing coin reviews makes total sense to me. Although I would like to point out that we, as a community could have helped with funding too.

It kinda comes back to transparency again, which from an "old world paradigm" I can image feels like being exposed. It's not though.
When the premine accounting would have been published and the choices for extra income would have been shared, it would have made us stronger for being honest.

The timing of this shitstorm is perfect for starting on this new world vision of honesty and transparency. The XC inc and blocknet inc should represent that. It's an evolutionary step into the right direction. The tech and development are still in the very capable hands of Dan. The PR is still in the very capable hands of Arlyn. Let's make sure they can focus on the thing they are good at.

As being part of this community I call to move forward with the following steps:

1. Leave the bitcointalk forums for a way to communicate among each other. Make the XC announcement thread purely for announcements.
2. Focus on the current roadmap and set time based milestones for the new developments.
3. Share the costs (amounts of development hours / PR hours etc) with the community and see if we need to find ways to gather more investors. We will be building this tech like a business (as we have been doing all along) So we should be able to find serious investors from outside the crypto landscape.
4. Share any and all doubts or decisions that should be made in the community. If we are going to steer this company together in full transparency anyone should be allowed to have a say.

Meanwhile I'd like to form a team of community members to develop a new platform for decentralized transparent governance.

We shall build a platform (other then this board) where content of posters can be valued by certain criteria, for example:
- Constructive feedback
- Emotive language
- Fact based vs assumption based

It will allow voting on the direction of the tech based on "specialist" members views. This means a way to find consensus between the community and leaders of the Tech. For some issues the community will be able to choose the direction based on visions that can be rated.
For other issues the community is only one voice and a specialist (like Dan) will have the final say in what direction will be taken.

I've got this idea of community governance for a long time and this seems like an appropriate context to implement it.
I will work out some more of the idea and make a thread specifically for developing it. Please PM me if you think you can contribute.
Pages: « 1 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 [1582] 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 »
  Print  

Jump to: