Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 [1579] 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mav137

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:38:22 PM

Can we get rid of the following people. They have made their point, no use to keep reiterating it, they clearly come here only to bitch and moan

tylerderden
wooder
UnicornFarts

I strongly agree. Unicorn and tyler in particular are just obvious trolls.

I don't get why i should be a fuder. i postet stuff that I thought is right and as it seems it is now cleared up. Not everyone that posts stuff that questions stuff is a fuder.

I also doubt that tylerderden is fuder as he has an activity of 308.

im not a fudder man, thats just peoples reaction on this forum when you show up and ask questions that people dont want asked. People are very confused on this forum between FUD and legit questions and concerns. It is hard to tell when someone is being honest or spreading nonsense for their own gain.The sooner people understand that for every person who asks there are 20 that didnt but have the same concerns the sooner we can move crypto forward. The rest of the world doesnt know what fud or premine is, but they are the ones that will bring new money so people need to understand that every thing they do as a dev will eventually be asked about by many. and even worse frighten off potential investors if everything isnt above boards. Thats why i say that blocknet needs to be handled better on the transparency front from the beginning.

Im gonna take exactly one post to reply to you on this one and then i'll drop the matter.

While I do agree that critical questions should be raised for sake of discussion, doing it the way you and the others mentioned before did it is disrespectful at least. You're not helping anyone here when you keep posting the same tyrannical arguments.
Sure you have a point, but at least try to present it with respect and keep it reasonable.

If you want to attract new money, then stop frightening of potential investors with your "dumping / tanking / it's over bullshit. It's extremely discomforting reading your posts over and over again. I was pushing my refresh button and noticed several of your posts with the same BS being removed. The people reading up now only seen half of the actual FUD that was going on.

You present yourself all nice and noble now, all in regard to protect the newcomers, but I've seen your colors
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:39:10 PM

Dude.......STFU man, you misunderstood........likely intentionally to spread some more of your pathetic fud!!!  He didn't buy any blocks with the fucking premine idiot, it was "suggested" in the post that you responded to that he "may" have more XC now from OTHER people that spent XC to purchase blocks.
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:39:31 PM

However, the XC used to purchase block is now with dan right so he has a ton of xc again?

you've been banned, why are you still here

is there no way to thread ban members that prevent them from posting? jesus this guy wont shut up
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:42:02 PM

However, the XC used to purchase block is now with dan right so he has a ton of xc again?

Buying your own product with the community premine?  This is so beyond unethical ..  you are giving yourself block net with the XC that is going back in your pocket.

Good god

Dude.......STFU man, you misunderstood........likely intentionally to spread some more of your pathetic fud!!!  He didn't buy any blocks with the fucking premine idiot, it was "suggested" in the post that you responded to that he "may" have more XC now from OTHER people that spent XC to purchase blocks.
 read the cointelegragh artitcle

the ct article was a nice objective piece, just critical, nothing condemning.

This is the sum of the arcticle, just to prove its objectivity:
"Some in the community are expressing feelings of betrayal, saying that spending from the premine account was not done in a transparent way as the development team originally claimed it would. However, I would point out that the premine account has been sending out coins for a few months now. At any time, any user could have checked on that and then asked the developers what the money is being spent on."

Now GTFO, just throwing words around to spread commotion

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:45:26 PM

Buying your own product with the community premine?  This is so beyond unethical ..  you are giving yourself block net with the XC that is going back in your pocket.

Good god

read the cointelegragh artitcle

the ct article was a nice objective piece, just critical, nothing condemning.

It said dan used the premine to pay himself back to buy blocknet shares.  So yes.  XC premine purchased shares for dan and premine xc and blocknet shares went back into his pocket from the premine fund.

"He also shared with me that some of the premine was used to pay him to pay back some of the money he personally invested into XC's mobile app development. Some of that XC paid to him was then sold to buy his own stake in BlockNet, but he stressed that the XC premine was not directly used to buy BlockNet's ITO and has been used exclusively for development of XC and its related projects (including bounties, multi-pools, an ATM and the mobile app)."

GTFO

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:48:53 PM

This FUD makes zero sense when XC tech keeps being improved week by week.

Quite frankly I don't care if Dan spent the pre-mine on hookers and blow in vegas.

What I do care about is:

- Decentralised trustless mixing
- XChat
- Group XChat
- XC App

All of which are being developed and can be tested. Not to mention Synechist's many efforts, and the development that lies ahead: rev 3, stealth addresses, XC Inc shares etc.

So long as the tech is being developed, that is the main thing. And for the record Dan has said he will be providing more detailed information on what the premine was spent on.
joshbtcmint

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:50:11 PM

Answer my concerns, or delete my comment like a child again.

Is XC going to be a registered security with the SEC, or is the ITO going to be another in a long line of illegal security offerings in the eyes of the US government, I need to know so I can offload my significant stake.

You do not want to delete or ignore my comment again.
demgains

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:52:06 PM

Is XC going to be a registered security with the SEC, or is the ITO going to be another in a long line of illegal security offerings in the eyes of the US government, I need to know so I can offload my significant stake.

you are acting like one now
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:56:06 PM

So no accountability.   Dan can just unilaterally decide to pay himself the entire premine while he's planning the blocknet and buy the blocknet so he owns both.

No transparency.   And you guys are cool.

And it all happens right before blocknet launch.

I feel like I'm trying to describe an elephant to blind people here

FUCK OFF ALREADY.  YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED YOU FUCKING FUDDER

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:56:48 PM

//

You have something wrong with you.
joshbtcmint

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:57:06 PM

Really? Because they made a secondary unregistered security?

When they did not even follow through on finishing the first, no they just took the pre-mine from that 1st entity, and bought into the second under your nose, and scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars in btc at this point.

The fact of the matter is this, he wants this "air" of transparency and legitimacy, then "oh we didn't know you wanted detailed expenditure reports"......Bull fucking shit.....

You want to be a PUBLIC entity with shares invested, and you think you dont need to do that UNLESS ASKED!!! What planet are you from?

They essentially triple dipped and made a killing off of YOUR back too, and you are defending it.

If we feel like it, I can go make a complaint right now with the SEC, answer my concerns, its simple.

Aderks

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:58:09 PM

I've posted an updated wallet for testing on testnet, includes the latest group chat code and most of the stealth address code [stealth is not fully enabled in this release]

Download available at >>>> http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/windows/xc-testnet.zip          ---- password is "xc" no quotes

* Remeber this is for "testnet" only, please launch with the included batch file as it contains the testnet node information
* Group chat works, most of the bugs have been resolved, but we'll use this release to identify any more
* Working Stealth address's will be released tomorrow

Mobile Wallet Update
* Based on the feedback, an updated release is coming with improved QR handling/camera auto-focus support

Dan

Just wanted to provide an update on the torsticks, the usb image has been finalized and they will ship as soon as soon as I receive them.  The updated USB ISO will be posted tomorrow for those want to download it.

Dan

Just in case this got lost in the last couple pages..

Lets get back to business... Lets test what we can. Updates are still coming, work is getting done.
demgains

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:59:18 PM

So no accountability.   Dan can just unilaterally decide to pay himself the entire premine while he's planning the blocknet and buy the blocknet so he owns both.

are you a brony by any chance, you're name would suggest it
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:59:22 PM

bullshit , pure bullshit. pure subjective bullshit without any proof. sometimes you post posts in threads that have credibility and evidence and some logical sense and then sometimes you post pure subjective emotionally driven bullshit
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:01:48 PM

When they did not even follow through on finishing the first, no they just took the pre-mine from that 1st entity, and bought into the second under your nose, and scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars in btc at this point.

The fact of the matter is this, he wants this "air" of transparency and legitimacy, then "oh we didn't know you wanted detailed expenditure reports"......Bull fucking shit.....

You want to be a PUBLIC entity with shares invested, and you think you dont need to do that UNLESS ASKED!!! What planet are you from?

They essentially triple dipped and made a killing off of YOUR back too, and you are defending it.

If we feel like it, I can go make a complaint right now with the SEC, answer my concerns, its simple.

Do you know anything about Law?

It's not an unregistered security. Read what makes up an unregistered security please. Ethereum, Blocknet, Supernet, Bitshares, etc, are not unregistered securuties(they are decentralized, don't expect to make a profit since they are decentralized, are not shares/stakes of a company, and etc).

You sound like a uneducated idiot.
PowderMonkey

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:02:59 PM

I see that the children are back.  Lol.  Don't sweat them, gentlemen, they'll get it figured out.  It may be next year, or in a couple of years, but they'll figure it out eventually.  

demgains

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:03:25 PM

did you even read the article posted? If you dont trust the team and what they said, then by all means, sell your stash and leave. Dan is a middle aged working man with a family, he isnt some stupid virgin living in his parents basement with no morals which seems to be the case for most coin DEVS. He's run legitimate businesses and still does, and I personally think you need to relax, go grab a beer and come back when all the team members are active here so they can deal with your bullshit.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:04:05 PM

Can we get rid of the following people. They have made their point, no use to keep reiterating it, they clearly come here only to bitch and moan

tylerderden
wooder
UnicornFarts

I strongly agree. Unicorn and tyler in particular are just obvious trolls.

I don't get why i should be a fuder. i postet stuff that I thought is right and as it seems it is now cleared up. Not everyone that posts stuff that questions stuff is a fuder.

I also doubt that tylerderden is fuder as he has an activity of 308.

im not a fudder man, thats just peoples reaction on this forum when you show up and ask questions that people dont want asked. People are very confused on this forum between FUD and legit questions and concerns. It is hard to tell when someone is being honest or spreading nonsense for their own gain.The sooner people understand that for every person who asks there are 20 that didnt but have the same concerns the sooner we can move crypto forward. The rest of the world doesnt know what fud or premine is, but they are the ones that will bring new money so people need to understand that every thing they do as a dev will eventually be asked about by many. and even worse frighten off potential investors if everything isnt above boards. Thats why i say that blocknet needs to be handled better on the transparency front from the beginning.

Im gonna take exactly one post to reply to you on this one and then i'll drop the matter.

While I do agree that critical questions should be raised for sake of discussion, doing it the way you and the others mentioned before did it is disrespectful at least. You're not helping anyone here when you keep posting the same tyrannical arguments.
Sure you have a point, but at least try to present it with respect and keep it reasonable.

If you want to attract new money, then stop frightening of potential investors with your "dumping / tanking / it's over bullshit. It's extremely discomforting reading your posts over and over again. I was pushing my refresh button and noticed several of your posts with the same BS being removed. The people reading up now only seen half of the actual FUD that was going on.

You present yourself all nice and noble now, all in regard to protect the newcomers, but I've seen your colors

I think long term XC should be ok but obviously im not the only one with concerns. Yes I did fly off the handle earlier but dude this is just getting started. I woke up to "XC premine dumped" and immediately defaulted to scamdev mode mostly because XC being the main organizer of blocknet and i can already imagine how this next week is going to go coming from the other camps. If you think today was rough im guessing the more this spreads the worse its going to get on both threads. My only concerns are the way all of this affects blocknet, I have no XC. Being that this currency is touted as transparent and ethical i hope you can see why it is not being perceived that way at the moment. Im guessing you guys bought blocknet as well and as holders of that you should also understand how this can hurt that project before it really gets going. The tech on it is good but we all know how much this community cares about tech. they just want 1000% gains in an hour. im not trying to be noble or anything else, im just me. i can be harsh and spastic yes, actually i prefer brutally honest, but hopefully after i gathered my composure and tried to express my concerns the devs can take away something positive and prevent this from destroying all of our investments in blocknet. the timing of all of this couldnt have been worse. I hope you guys can take a step back later on and figure out what the plan is going forward.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:06:30 PM

Is there somewhere where the accusations here are being discussed? Or can someone explain.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840310.0

Is there any issue with the premine?
joshbtcmint

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:07:22 PM

Do you know anything about Law?

It's not an unregistered security. Read what makes up an unregistered security please. Ethereum, Blocknet, Supernet, Bitshares, etc, are not unregistered securuties(they are decentralized, don't expect to make a profit since they are decentralized, are not shares/stakes of a company, and etc).

You sound like a uneducated idiot.

LOL, the fact you think you are correct in that train of thought is astounding.

The SEC will be all over Dan's ass shortly I have a feeling, anyone offering or issuing a SECURITY IE: Token, is required by law to register said TOKEN with the SEC, if you think XC and Ethereum and Counterparty are immune from that, well....you are completely retarded, decentralized means jackshit in the USA.
Pages: « 1 ... 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 [1579] 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: