Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 [1613] 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483650 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Arlyn not to be a dusche but lately you lack internal communication a lot. If you need one more person to organise that inside your team and keep the loop with the community, I have already suggested you to pick one up from the community after interviews for however would like to do it and is found worthy from the team.

Can we please discuss XC-related topics elsewhere?

This is the wrong thread.

We don't lack internal communication, and you're not really in a position to tell.

We've heard your suggestion and will consider it on independent grounds.

Synechist, this is your response to an XC supporter?  Who do you work for anyways, Block or XC?  You only post in Block's thread these days and never on XC's thread.  

The way you have been treating some of XC's longest supporters lately has been off-putting.  Please rethink your strategy.

I'm open to correction but I believe Synechist has taken over PR work for Blocknet until the foundation board has been finalised and funds can be used to bring in someone to do the PR work for Blocknet on a full-time basis. By the sounds of things, the Blocknet foundation is nearly complete and hopefully we will see a return of Synechist to his XC duties very soon.

It appears there has been a conscious decision from the XC team to migrate all communication to the XC-talk site but a statement from Synechist stating this would very much be appreciated. Personally, I think this thread is much more effective at drawing in new investors than an independent forum. There just needs to be more effort made to stop pathetic trolls like rdnjkl/unicornfarts, evildave etc. from posting anything here. Just my opinion though.
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:46:50 PM

Arlyn not to be a dusche but lately you lack internal communication a lot. If you need one more person to organise that inside your team and keep the loop with the community, I have already suggested you to pick one up from the community after interviews for however would like to do it and is found worthy from the team.

We don't lack internal communication, and you're not really in a position to tell.

Synechist, this is your response to an XC supporter showing genuine concern?  Who do you work for anyways, Block or XC?  The reason cryptico wrote there was because you only post in Block's thread these days and never on XC's thread.  

The way you have been treating some of XC's longest supporters lately has been off-putting.  Please rethink your strategy.

X1000! What the hell happened Arlyn?

Since the end of the ITO it's like you couldn't give a shit about XC at all and only rarely reply to blocknet posts. Before you seemed engaged, interested, updates were constant, you were friendly. Now we get nothing here, and vague, irritated sounding answers in the blocknet thread. Some big holders of XC have dumped in the last few weeks, don't any of you care anymore? It's fucking depressing checking this thread every day lately. Just FUD, frustration and NOTHING from the "team" that we have trusted since the start.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:48:56 PM

Its because Synechist is the moderator for blocknet thread and Teka is moderator for XC thread.

It seems Teka has gone AWOL.  Huh

Nope I'm still here, my study life over the last few weeks has been extremely busy so I've focused on work and answering PMs. I have also personally decided that from this point going forward I will probably be mainly spending more time on xctalk rather then bitcointalk.
ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:54:43 PM

Its because Synechist is the moderator for blocknet thread and Teka is moderator for XC thread.

Nope I'm still here, my study life over the last few weeks has been extremely busy so I've focused on work and answering PMs. I have also personally decided that from this point going forward I will probably be mainly spending more time on xctalk rather then bitcointalk.

Good to hear from you brotha! I was genuinely concerned that you might have left us! I know how Uni life can get super busy this time of year. I know this thread can be a pain to moderate but the delete bot in a blocknet thread has been quite effective. Is it being used here?
reebokasss

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:57:11 PM

santa, please bring XC back to 150k till christmas! it would be the best gift for my Smiley)) hope to see it, and hope xc wont die and price wont go under 30...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Teka (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:58:57 PM

Good to hear from you brotha! I was genuinely concerned that you might have left us! I know how Uni life can get super busy this time of year. I know this thread can be a pain to moderate but the delete bot in a blocknet thread has been quite effective. Is it being used here?

No which is one of the reasons why we want to create a new thread soon that is created by an account which we can share.
sugarboy321

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:03:51 PM

Santa, I would very much like to see a decentralized crypto exchange with several Fiat Portals.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:05:02 PM

{
"version" : "v0.9.2.49.08.XCurrency-REV2.",
"protocolversion" : 71030,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 1612.63087000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 191317,
"moneysupply" : 5559578.37838600,
"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "82.x.x.x",
"difficulty" : 5205.79639598,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1412639274,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}
Think a diff of over 5K a little much for a POS coin, what kind of values do you get on the getinfo cmd?

I'll check when I'm at home but have no Idea what this is about in any POS coin why 5000 is too high?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
cryptico

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:05:26 PM

Santa, I would very much like to see a decentralized crypto exchange with several Fiat Portals.

~This   Grin Grin Grin

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cryptico

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:22:10 PM

No which is one of the reasons why we want to create a new thread soon that is created by an account which we can share.

Teka nice to hear from you ..how is the website going? did you put any of my suggestions into it?

What are you studying?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 05:41:18 PM

Synechist, this is your response to an XC supporter showing genuine concern?  Who do you work for anyways, Block or XC?  The reason cryptico wrote there was because you only post in Block's thread these days and never on XC's thread.  

Since the end of the ITO it's like you couldn't give a shit about XC at all and only rarely reply to blocknet posts. Before you seemed engaged, interested, updates were constant, you were friendly. Now we get nothing here, and vague, irritated sounding answers in the blocknet thread. Some big holders of XC have dumped in the last few weeks, don't any of you care anymore? It's fucking depressing checking this thread every day lately. Just FUD, frustration and NOTHING from the "team" that we have trusted since the start.

+1

Blocknet set XC back in a hole. Will re-invest once the price stabilizes. 

Also I would love to mine XC but the multipool is shit. Just my 2 cents

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
G-Bert

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:50:33 PM

Good to see you are still around.  Smiley

Maybe it is worth closing this thread then with a link to the official forum. Just keep this thread for updates. Its felt like its been abandoned lately. Fair enough if you have had studies etc.

Teka (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:55:12 PM

Teka nice to hear from you ..how is the website going? did you put any of my suggestions into it?

What are you studying?

The website is going well here is partial slide from it: https://i.imgur.com/BKxZJrm.png, final version will have info on xcurrency,xchat, mobile and menu. To be honest thats more a wallpaper.

Business, Econ, Maths and Physics (A Level).
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 05:59:09 PM

Synechist, this is your response to an XC supporter showing genuine concern?

No it was my second request in a row that we move XC-related discussion to a relevant thread. I think my tone was warranted.

The reason cryptico wrote there was because you only post in Block's thread these days and never on XC's thread.

I watch the XC thread continuously and post whenever I feel that something is of interest.

Sadly, since Bitcointalk is such a toxic environment, I rarely see opportunity to post here. I'd recommend xctalk.com

There are some great community members here, but I think Bitcointalk is an awful place and I want as little to do with it as possible at the moment.

Since Teka moderates this thread, I just watch apathetically while trolls and idiots consistently set its tone and topic.

For a post to stand a chance of getting me to engage positively, it'll most likely be constructive critical discussion about a given piece of XC's tech. That'll be awesome. Unfortunately this pretty much never seems to happen in this thread.

So I'm around.

But I'm not interested in allowing trolls etc. to take up my time. It's almost never worth it.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
SouthernBTC

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:12:40 PM

No it was my second request in a row that we move XC-related discussion to a relevant thread. I think my tone was warranted.

The reason cryptico wrote there was because you only post in Block's thread these days and never on XC's thread.

I watch the XC thread continuously and post whenever I feel that something is of interest.

Sadly, since Bitcointalk is such a toxic environment, I rarely see opportunity to post here. I'd recommend xctalk.com

There are some great community members here, but I think Bitcointalk is an awful place and I want as little to do with it as possible at the moment.

Since Teka moderates this thread, I just watch apathetically while trolls and idiots consistently set its tone and topic.

For a post to stand a chance of getting me to engage positively, it'll most likely be constructive critical discussion about a given piece of XC's tech. That'll be awesome. Unfortunately this pretty much never seems to happen in this thread.

So I'm around.

But I'm not interested in allowing trolls etc. to take up my time. It's almost never worth it.

Fair enough. It would be nice to see more interaction between xc community members and the team at xctalk. Right now there is small handful of members posting over there and not much interaction from the team.

Most of the community has no idea what is happening with xc and I haven't seen many answers over there yet. The answer to a stronger, more secure xcurrency network is users and it seems as though we have lost many xcers over the last month or so; including several whales and some of our most vocal enthusiasts. How can we change this?

From here on out I will begin checking xctalk on a daily basis. Let's port the conversation over there and let this thread die.

G-Bert

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:27:35 PM

So I'm around.

Fair enough. It would be nice to see more interaction between xc community members and the team at xctalk. Right now there is small handful of members posting over there and not much interaction from the team.

Most of the community has no idea what is happening with xc and I haven't seen many answers over there yet. The answer to a stronger, more secure xcurrency network is users and it seems as though we have lost many xcers over the last month or so; including several whales and some of our most vocal enthusiasts. How can we change this?

From here on out I will begin checking xctalk on a daily basis. Let's port the conversation over there and let this thread die.

Yeah thanks for the reply Arlyn and I agree about this place, but also with the above post. I too would ignore the trolls if I were you.

All I really want to see is updates. What worries me is, if you are still here but not posting, I can only assume there is nothing interesting you can tell us. How can we give constructive criticism if there is nothing to criticize? (other than lack of information)

Those daily updates you used to do, simply saying "Dan is still coding on X, I am doing Y and Teka is doing Z" etc.

That's all it really took to keep the community members happy. If you can't muster up one post a day, it doesn't give us much hope that there is anything going on at all. Do you see what I'm saying?

Forget this place if you're not going to post in it, but can we get some updates on xctalk? Dan posted a "Daily update" thread which hasn't been posted in for a week.

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 08:15:09 PM

I agree. That would be great. Generally if I post on a thread, it'll be quite a wait before someone responds.

Yes it's a great pity that the recent smear campaign has caused XC to lose supporters.

It's been very, very taxing for us, and has certainly had a (temporary) impact on the pace of development. It's also had an impact on how we're thinking of our market - i.e. that there's no better time to take the emphasis of Bitcointalk, and most probably to move emphasis onto B2B clients.

Also, all the noise has made it a lot harder for XC supporters to keep abreast of what we've been doing. For example, it's completely incongruous to me that a person like qawxsz actually thinks that the Blocknet is bad for XC.

Its days are numbered. ;-)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 08:20:26 PM

What worries me is, if you are still here but not posting, I can only assume there is nothing interesting you can tell us. How can we give constructive criticism if there is nothing to criticize? (other than lack of information)

Good point, and I agree. I prefer to get everything mapped out and planned, and have asked the community to wait until we're ready - but I see your point and agree that there's merit in some form of regular update in the interim.

Those daily updates you used to do, simply saying "Dan is still coding on X, I am doing Y and Teka is doing Z" etc.

I'm not sure that a daily update is what I have in mind for the current phase we're in, but something regular enough - perhaps a weekly summary in addition to Dan's releases and news as and when things happen - would do well.

(This would be on xctalk, for the record.)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:24:02 PM

What worries me is, if you are still here but not posting, I can only assume there is nothing interesting you can tell us. How can we give constructive criticism if there is nothing to criticize? (other than lack of information)

Good point, and I agree. I prefer to get everything mapped out and planned, and have asked the community to wait until we're ready - but I see your point and agree that there's merit in some form of regular update in the interim.

I'm not sure that a daily update is what I have in mind for the current phase we're in, but something regular enough - perhaps a weekly summary in addition to Dan's releases and news as and when things happen - would do well.

(This would be on xctalk, for the record.)

thanx for the update synechist! Dont take my silence as a bad sign, im riding XC till the very end. Cant look forward to rev3 and XC ITO! I really want to experience REV3+next BTC pump and enjoy the fireworks

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:33:02 PM

Over at ARCH HQ we've been using this awesome app called Slack to organize ourselves.

https://slack.com/

It's been quite effective. You can set up different channels with different topics, make private channels, and even set up bots and scripts to automate certain things.

With ARCH we've got it set up with an automated script such that you need to hold at least XXXX ARCH to even have access (keeps out the troll trash). Then there are more private channels for those who hold more coins.

I could see this being a useful medium for XC. There are obviously community members here who want to be engaged in the project on various levels and Slack would provide an all-in-one medium for XC supporters to gather and for the team to help control the level of community involvement and information dissemination. Arlyn, Dan, and Teka could have their own private channel for their own internal purposes. There could be another private channel where Dan invites select supporters to help him test releases. There could be a public channel where the community tests releases and features amongst themselves.

All discourse is logged and searchable so that people can log on and go back and see what was discussed a few days back.

There are apps for Android and iOS so that you can stay in the loop on the go.

Simply put, Slack is the shit. And the best part is that it's all ready to go and free for the basic features. All we'd have to do is decide to make the move and never look back.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
Pages: « 1 ... 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 [1613] 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: