Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET!  (Read 99394 times)
ircactus

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:06:18 AM

Cuz forum posts are directly related to skills and work ethic... NOT!!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbiti

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:06:36 AM

Agreed, guidelines sometimes detract possibilities. Pi has quality postings.
DFiLeR

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:09:38 AM

PiOfCube, I think you would do a great job, hopefully CallMeAXIS can overlook the 150+ activity requirement he has for some reason and let you run with it.

It might be a idea for people to lay out what they would like to see happen with the coin. Explain what they could do to help (even "just" good life-skills is valuable).

Then see what people want. I have turned down many other devs in the past for various reasons, including conflict of interest. I am hesitant to be more than an assistant or advisor, to be honest, mainly because I would have a conflict of interest due to what I would like to have done with this coin. There's other reasons for me not to jump in but I have to see how things go.

I'm so annoyed and frustrated that the coin looked like it was a great base to start an actual currency that could have been used by legitimate businesses. Because of this, I might just throw some caution to the wind and sort out issues at my own end as and when they come up.

Thanks for the supporting comment, it's appreciated.

Yes I understand, I have 2 jobs and a baby so I would not commit to this project, I can't give it 100%. Hopefully someone stands up soon

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
PiOfCube

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:14:05 AM

I had a few accounts on BCT before I came back (PiOfCube registration date: May 21, 2013, 03:27:33 AM) but I couldn't remember my nicks, emails or passwords I used. Thank goodness for LastPass! ;-)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:25:47 AM

I had a few accounts on BCT before I came back (PiOfCube registration date: May 21, 2013, 03:27:33 AM) but I couldn't remember my nicks, emails or passwords I used. Thank goodness for LastPass! ;-)

you seem to know what responsibilities you'd be taking on, and understand the code lol which is a hell of a lot better than I can say for myself. you've been very helpful to the community and I'm sure most of us just want to know that someone like yourself with the right know how is there just in case an issue does pop up. I for one would be happy if it's you... not wanting to  blow hot air and hype is huge in my books, hype never lasts.

lol as long as your currently not running multiple accounts to mess with coins and spread fud like some do on these threads... there's some real shaddy f#ckers on here lol I even seem to have an arch enemy in crypto land already Sad

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Angela8488

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:29:21 AM

X13 my asshole, I was waiting for X2000.
PiOfCube

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:34:00 AM

you seem to know what responsibilities you'd be taking on, and understand the code lol which is a hell of a lot better than I can say for myself. you've been very helpful to the community and I'm sure most of us just want to know that someone like yourself with the right know how is there just in case an issue does pop up. I for one would be happy if it's you... not wanting to  blow hot air and hype is huge in my books, hype never lasts.

lol as long as your currently not running multiple accounts to mess with coins and spread fud like some do on these threads... there's some real shaddy f#ckers on here lol I even seem to have an arch enemy in crypto land already Sad

Nah, if I did take on a role within the Axis community I would provide my Name, business address, G+ profile and shoe size (before I accepted). I'm not doing that right now even though many may say "Oh, yeah I know why you don't want conflict of interest because you're..." and also to have a break from all the questions I'd be asked about a project I am still working on.

Bah, now I've done it! LOL

I would prefer to be a guy that helps out. Honestly. But it is just so frustrating for me with Axis.
var53

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:38:02 AM

Is LastPass some sort of password software?
PiOfCube

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:39:53 AM

Is LastPass some sort of password software?

Generates random passwords, stores logins and has a handy secure notes store. It also uses "pre internet encryption" so don't lose your master password because LastPass admins never has plain text or decryptable versions so can't restore it for you.
ircactus

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:47:08 AM

Well, coding skills are not in my bag of tricks. I do however own and operate 6 datacenters across the country and have access to every type of server / router / transport links..... There's my $.00000002 contribution Tongue.
coinjohn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:03:53 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 09:34:13 AM by coinjohn

I didn't skim through, i read every line of the last 4 pages, just to make sure i didn't miss out on any of the details. I would like to propose a plan, even if it will be a temp one, we still need to start moving somehow, we can call it Step1 and rethink this through on Step2.

My proposal for Step1 is to create a small team that is willing to represent this coin, start donating a small percentage from every single one that owns some AXIS into one address in order to approach a dev with some incentive (not like a beggar and get turned down), the second part is to either re-do the ANN (or get CallMeAXIS to do it) and add in it what is currently going on, plus a thankyou note that lists everyone that is currently contribuiting in raising funds for this.
Step2 at this point would be, to find a dev, i don't think there are specific criteria for one since these days every sort of new feature comes out, my two cents on this one would be to simply hear the dev out before choosing to go with it or discard it (who knows, he might even have some brilliant ideas in the back of his head).

I have to say that i find PiOfCube to-say-the-least more than adequate to become a spokesperson for this coin, as i am not adequate and english is not my native language (just to make it clear it took me about 45 minutes to write down my thoughts and re-check to see if they made any sense, lol)

P.S. as i stated above english is not my native language and my proposal might have come out a bit strong or anything else that i might have missed, so before jumping into any kind of conclusion for me or my proposal, you are welcome to ask me anything you want.

...and just as others before me presented their background, my name is John as you might have guessed already, i have been working on marketing for more than the last decade, i'm half Greek and half Italian and i have been in crypto for the last 4-5 months or so.

to anyone that finds what i said interesting please reply, or pm, or meet me in the irc channel of axis, #axiscoin on freenode to discuss things further

coinmaker33

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:18:46 AM

Its really disappointing that the Dev has chosen to drop out at this point.. but I see this as a fantastic opportunity for someone/or a solid community team to pick this up and go hard!

The foundation is pretty strong and the code appears to work well..

So how about it people! 

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
dragodsm

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:55:16 AM

I'm a regular user, miner, without special skills. My native lahguage Russian.
PM me if you need some help with the development.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:17:13 AM

Its really disappointing that the Dev has chosen to drop out at this point.. but I see this as a fantastic opportunity for someone/or a solid community team to pick this up and go hard!

The foundation is pretty strong and the code appears to work well..

So how about it people! 

+1 I am very very busy right now but would love too see this coin continue even though I sold all mine a week ago... I think it is great and people love it someone should pick it up and it will be right where it left off Smiley

drmixa

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:59:32 AM

Im ready to donate some coin to the new team.

However who will be the new team?

What steps it is going to take?

Who will communicate on behalf of the new team?

Who will coordinate/manage the new team?
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:37:59 AM

i'll help anyway i can i hate to see good code go to waste just because of others greed!

i'm a voice of reason and a brain of logic other than that I can be a fud combaterer  Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:54:49 AM

still buying in?

To be honest there are mainly 2 options and I don't really like either of those:

1. The development team does not really care about the coin, since they can't even find the time to log in regularly and give some updates.
2. The lack of activity in intentional and they are deliberately bringing the price down so they can get your cheap coins and then announce some crazy new features and profit when the price rises.

It is highly unlikely that they are really committed to the coin and have some very serious development going on but are just too busy to even come to this thread and throw in a sentence or two.

I said it before and I stick to my words, CallMeAxis has so far shown nothing but a big mouth and immature style of addressing problems/questions.

and you are just talking shit and spreading fud you're not helping anyone so if you don't have anything to add to the coin or the community
other than blaming people on pure conjecture then kindly go away

I'd take your words back if I were you, kid.
maxsinner

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:56:10 AM

still buying in?

To be honest there are mainly 2 options and I don't really like either of those:

1. The development team does not really care about the coin, since they can't even find the time to log in regularly and give some updates.
2. The lack of activity in intentional and they are deliberately bringing the price down so they can get your cheap coins and then announce some crazy new features and profit when the price rises.

It is highly unlikely that they are really committed to the coin and have some very serious development going on but are just too busy to even come to this thread and throw in a sentence or two.

I said it before and I stick to my words, CallMeAxis has so far shown nothing but a big mouth and immature style of addressing problems/questions.

What are you waiting to change the world of Cryptocurrency, smart ass?

Looks like some people cannot handle truth...
maxsinner

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:57:39 AM

I am thinking to handle AXIS to the community.

Our dev isn't interested to work on AXIS anymore. :/

I'm not a programmer. If there's someone who'd like to get the project going further, please PM me.
- You need to be reputable and have at least 150+ activity.

That's all I can do. That's why I've been silent for the past 2 days. Didn't know what to do.

I'd like to apologize to everyone. I though this would be easy.

*EDIT*

Someone suggested me to hype AXIS with bullshit. Sorry, wont do that. I put a lot of effort and love into it, to destroy it like that.

"If you love something a lot, let it go."

So did you and your buddy dump the premine or you will hand it to the person who takes over the project?
CallMeAXIS (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:09:21 PM

I am thinking to handle AXIS to the community.

Our dev isn't interested to work on AXIS anymore. :/

I'm not a programmer. If there's someone who'd like to get the project going further, please PM me.
- You need to be reputable and have at least 150+ activity.

That's all I can do. That's why I've been silent for the past 2 days. Didn't know what to do.

I'd like to apologize to everyone. I though this would be easy.

*EDIT*

Someone suggested me to hype AXIS with bullshit. Sorry, wont do that. I put a lot of effort and love into it, to destroy it like that.

"If you love something a lot, let it go."

So did you and your buddy dump the premine or you will hand it to the person who takes over the project?
You're an asshole. I'm glad I can tell you that now.

You've been bringing nothing but negativity into this ANN.

And, yes. The premine was dumped. - AFTER ALL BOUNTIES WERE PAID FROM MY END. I dumped 20k AXIS.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: