Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:18:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET!  (Read 99394 times)
PiOfCube

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:15:05 PM

Here is my suggestion for a pseudo-official announcement. Use it as is or modify it. Either way is fine by me. :-)

Preliminary announcement regarding Axis.

Due to the original management team of Axis passing their cryptographic currency project to the community, there will be some uncertainty in the markets. With the greatest respect, we would suggest everyone with any quantity of the coin to hold onto them and allow them to stake and earn interest while members of the community make arrangements to transition into a new management team.

As the code created for this coin is very clean and well implemented, there should not be any issues that would require modification of the code for the foreseeable future. This means the new management team can concentrate on their task to form a working group and decide how to proceed further.

The original concept of Axis is also sound: to produce a coin that can be used by legitimate businesses. To do that we must ensure that the coin can comply with the widest possible requirements (both legal and commercial use). Because of this, the coin will continue forward without anonymity or other such features which would counter the principles of good, solid and reliable code which can be adopted by legitimate businesses around the world.

Depending on the decisions of the management team, we hope that this can become an opportunity to make a legitimate attempt to further digital-based currencies by creating a group that can help all “crypto-currency” users to understand how “crypto” works, how to use it and how to avoid the pitfalls associated with any use of finances over the internet.

We will not be forming any kind of “foundation” or “NPO” unless it is a completely legitimate entity which is governed by the laws of the country in which it is based (or registered). There are many choices and decisions to be discussed and decided upon. This will take time to ensure it is done right. This is fine as Axis is not a fast “pump and dump”.

For now, please remember that the coin is solid and reliable so either sit tight with them and allow them to accumulate interest for you or trade them once the markets stabilise once it is realised that the coin is not dead.

You can keep up to date with developments and contribute to the discussion at:

With great respect!
The Axis community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drmixa

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:20:53 PM

Target: 50 businesses will accept AXIS in 3 weeks?

legit?
parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:24:03 PM

Can someone change the source on mega to a zip?

it is a .rar file and I currently have no way of opening it on my machine (windows 7)

PiOfCube

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:28:18 PM

it is a .rar file and I currently have no way of opening it on my machine (windows 7)

The source code can be downloaded as a zip file from GitHub, directly. I do not like these big file downloader sites as there is always the potential to get more than what you downloaded.

https://github.com/CallMeMike/Axis/archive/master.zip
The current source from the current GitHub repo.
coinjohn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:32:00 PM

Im ready to donate some coin to the new team.

However who will be the new team?

What steps it is going to take?

Who will communicate on behalf of the new team?

Who will coordinate/manage the new team?

to answer your questions as clear as possible:

For now, the new team will be anyone that offers to help, even if it is by informing others to help or just advertise the cheap price of the coin.

I think for the time being we should arrange a meeting in the irc channel to discuss who will/can contribute, who will set the wallet for fundraising etc...

From what i can see, the best spokesperson currently is PiOfCube

As for coordination, we first need to talk it over once we manage to find a dev. depending on his abilities, only then can we start planning forward
coinjohn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:33:41 PM

The source code can be downloaded as a zip file from GitHub, directly. I do not like these big file downloader sites as there is always the potential to get more than what you downloaded.

either that, or you can download wirar or 7zip (the latter is totally free)
PiOfCube

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:41:52 PM

For now, the new team will be anyone that offers to help, even if it is by informing others to help or just advertise the cheap price of the coin.

I think for the time being we should arrange a meeting in the irc channel to discuss who will/can contribute, who will set the wallet for fundraising etc...

As for coordination, we first need to talk it over once we manage to find a dev. depending on his abilities, only then can we start planning forward

Whatever happens, I think it should be made clear from the start that not a single line of code will be changed or added without the approval of the majority of the team and only after objective discussion.

It would be too easy for some "whizz kid" to come on board and promise a great deal and then break something.

All of this is for the future, right now... We need to establish a quorum as we need to have enough people that would like to work in the interim only. If they wish to continue to work in the team after that, then things can be done more formally. It also means people that have good skills can contribute to get everything setup right without being tied to a long term project without knowing the full intent of it.

Just my opinion. :-)
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:53:40 PM

wow, that was incredibly quick.

Thank you, I am happy to see there are diligent people dedicated to AXIS!!

edit: shit, I thought it would already be compiled. is there a pre-compile version somewhere?
PiOfCube

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:00:02 PM

wow, that was incredibly quick.

Thank you, I am happy to see there are diligent people dedicated to AXIS!!

edit: shit, I thought it would already be compiled. is there a pre-compile version somewhere?

That mega site seems to be the only place to download the compiled binaries from. Once things are sorted out, I would suggest doing the right thing and hosting these on a real site under the sole control of the team.
CallMeAXIS (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:05:46 PM

I'll be forming a new team later today.
drmixa

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:06:55 PM

Whatever happens, I think it should be made clear from the start that not a single line of code will be changed or added without the approval of the majority of the team and only after objective discussion.

It would be too easy for some "whizz kid" to come on board and promise a great deal and then break something.

All of this is for the future, right now... We need to establish a quorum as we need to have enough people that would like to work in the interim only. If they wish to continue to work in the team after that, then things can be done more formally. It also means people that have good skills can contribute to get everything setup right without being tied to a long term project without knowing the full intent of it.

Just my opinion. :-)

I agree, let us know when the IRC meeting is going to take place.

Im ready to help with
- some AXIS coins
- i can help you with SVK, RU language mutations
- i can accept donations in my NGO in AXIS, place a banner fe.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:17:14 PM

still buying in?

To be honest there are mainly 2 options and I don't really like either of those:

1. The development team does not really care about the coin, since they can't even find the time to log in regularly and give some updates.
2. The lack of activity in intentional and they are deliberately bringing the price down so they can get your cheap coins and then announce some crazy new features and profit when the price rises.

It is highly unlikely that they are really committed to the coin and have some very serious development going on but are just too busy to even come to this thread and throw in a sentence or two.

I said it before and I stick to my words, CallMeAxis has so far shown nothing but a big mouth and immature style of addressing problems/questions.

and you are just talking shit and spreading fud you're not helping anyone so if you don't have anything to add to the coin or the community
other than blaming people on pure conjecture then kindly go away

I'd take your words back if I were you, kid.

theres only one kid around here and that you dumbass

you are negative and absolutley the very last person this coin wants or needs
so like i said before piss off

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:36:59 PM

still buying in?

To be honest there are mainly 2 options and I don't really like either of those:

1. The development team does not really care about the coin, since they can't even find the time to log in regularly and give some updates.
2. The lack of activity in intentional and they are deliberately bringing the price down so they can get your cheap coins and then announce some crazy new features and profit when the price rises.

It is highly unlikely that they are really committed to the coin and have some very serious development going on but are just too busy to even come to this thread and throw in a sentence or two.

I said it before and I stick to my words, CallMeAxis has so far shown nothing but a big mouth and immature style of addressing problems/questions.

and you are just talking shit and spreading fud you're not helping anyone so if you don't have anything to add to the coin or the community

I see you are mentally challenged. What FUD was I spreading exactly?

I said this:

And then CallMeAxis came and said the dev abandoned the project.

Please swear some more if it makes your big bag of Axis feel any lighter.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:56:37 PM

+1  Smiley Waiting.
PiOfCube

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:18:44 PM

+1  Smiley Waiting.

I've got to get some paid work done and there's a load of other things I need to catch up on. So forgive me if I'm not around much for the next day or two.

Crypto is great but some of the things I can't pay with it right now are gas, electric and rent at my current home LOL (Though I hope that will change when I move house).

Regards!
bitaxed

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:05:28 PM

Could someone summarize what is going on?  Huh Thanks.
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:27:32 PM

Can we get an updated Mac wallet?  The link in the OP is NOT v2 and it won't move past block 8600.
sovie

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:36:56 PM

still buying in?

I said this:

Even CallMeAxis doesn't like you and I quote
"You're an asshole. I'm glad I can tell you that now.

You've been bringing nothing but negativity into this ANN."

As for me swearing if dumbass and piss off are swear words in your book
then fancy calling me mentally challenged.

Telling you where to go and jump is hardly the same as using the mentally handicapped
to express your opinions, so if I were you i would look a little closer to home and recognise
you feel me

people have eyes and can judge your posts by themselves so hit the road jack  Kiss

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:22:16 PM

still buying in?

I said this:

Even CallMeAxis doesn't like you and I quote
"You're an asshole. I'm glad I can tell you that now.

You've been bringing nothing but negativity into this ANN."

As for me swearing if dumbass and piss off are swear words in your book
then fancy calling me mentally challenged.

Telling you where to go and jump is hardly the same as using the mentally handicapped
to express your opinions, so if I were you i would look a little closer to home and recognise
you feel me

people have eyes and can judge your posts by themselves so hit the road jack  Kiss

sovie, you might think that you are helping the coin with these kind or responses, but you are not. Let's all behave a bit more mature, shall we?
sovie

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:05:09 PM

I wasn't aware that being honest and standing upto trolls
was not allowed on here, sorry I hurt your feelings O MATURE ONE

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: