Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET!  (Read 99394 times)
equalizer

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:32:35 PM

I wasn't aware that being honest and standing upto trolls
was not allowed on here, sorry I hurt your feelings O MATURE ONE

Honesty is important, and your opinions should be equally weighted as the others. I think the point being made is that this coin has hit a roadblock, and a few of us are trying to figure out how to rise above it. You may not agree with our sentiments or our approach, but telling us it's worthless or useless doesn't help those who want to try (and keep in mind, they're not asking you specifically for your help, so why the vitriol?). It's not a bad thing to try and get some ROI relief when mining this coin was a total beotch (so expensive!), and the only way to legitimately get this relief (i.e. not a pump and dump) is to come together and make the best of what we got. Good code, smart community members, an earnest desire to bring attention to a coin that is worth keeping, rather than looking for the next sucker to dump it on.

Totally understandable that you may not agree with us or you believe this coin doesn't have a chance, but why disparage those who want to put in the work and make a go of it? I'll admit, there is a part of me that's a tad bitter that any additional work has to be done by the very community that spent the electricity to mine it or the BTC to buy it, but I suppose at the end of the day, each coin is a gamble and it's also my choice which coin I invest in, right? I try to remind myself that no one put a gun to my head to get into Axis, so whatever happens (and a pretty irritating thing did happen), no one forced me to take this path. So what comes of it now is what I choose to do with it. I can cut my losses and walk away, or I can offer to help and hopefully grow this coin's value so that not only can I get some honest and satisfying ROI, but help others get theirs too.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:33:49 PM

Honesty is important, and your opinions should be equally weighted as the others. I think the point being made is that this coin has hit a roadblock, and a few of us are trying to figure out how to rise above it. You may not agree with our sentiments or our approach, but telling us it's worthless or useless doesn't help those who want to try (and keep in mind, they're not asking you specifically for your help, so why the vitriol?). It's not a bad thing to try and get some ROI relief when mining this coin was a total beotch (so expensive!), and the only way to legitimately get this relief (i.e. not a pump and dump) is to come together and make the best of what we got. Good code, smart community members, an earnest desire to bring attention to a coin that is worth keeping, rather than looking for the next sucker to dump it on.

Totally understandable that you may not agree with us or you believe this coin doesn't have a chance, but why disparage those who want to put in the work and make a go of it? I'll admit, there is a part of me that's a tad bitter that any additional work has to be done by the very community that spent the electricity to mine it or the BTC to buy it, but I suppose at the end of the day, each coin is a gamble and it's also my choice which coin I invest in, right? I try to remind myself that no one put a gun to my head to get into Axis, so whatever happens (and a pretty irritating thing did happen), no one forced me to take this path. So what comes of it now is what I choose to do with it. I can cut my losses and walk away, or I can offer to help and hopefully grow this coin's value so that not only can I get some honest and satisfying ROI, but help others get theirs too.

Listen here you twit i have not once said anything contrary to this coin which i hold a sizable sum of, the very fact that you have not even bothered to read my posts more than adequatley shows me how ignorant you are or lazy or both. All my posts are precise and to the point and none are negative towards this coin but certainly negative towards trolls and fools which i do not suffer gladly, in future if you want to stick your bib in kindly do us all the curtosy to at least read what you are commenting on and not just the tail end of which you have here. If you don't like my response then don't butt in as you desreve this rebuke

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
drmixa

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:50:43 PM

Listen here you twit i have not once said anything contrary to this coin which i hold a sizable sum of, the very fact that you have not even bothered to read my posts more than adequatley shows me how ignorant you are or lazy or both. All my posts are precise and to the point and none are negative towards this coin but certainly negative towards trolls and fools which i do not suffer gladly, in future if you want to stick your bib in kindly do us all the curtosy to at least read what you are commenting on and not just the tail end of which you have here. If you don't like my response then don't butt in as you desreve this rebuke

Common both of you hold bags of AXIS. Therefore, both of you would like this coin to get back to the market. What is the point of your argument? Lets be constructive, and search for the way how to bring this coin back to life.

When is the IRC session?
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:56:19 PM

Can somebody with a working wallet please post their conf file?  Also, what did you name your conf file?  I've seen it referred to as axis.conf, axiscoin.conf, and axis-qt.conf.  I'm having a hard time getting my wallet to sync.  I've tried everything I can think of and I either get no connections or get stuck at 8640.
sovie

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:04:08 PM

no idea i've been waiting on most of the day

mine is
Axiscoin.conf

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=*******
rpcpassword=******
rpcport=23441
addnode=108.61.198.64
addnode=209.222.30.180
addnode=188.226.252.187
addnode=174.36.220.106
addnode=162.243.118.225
addnode=95.213.136.82
addnode=14.18.203.83
addnode=115.28.133.246
addnode=82.128.238.235

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
equalizer

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:30:05 PM

You're right. I didn't go back and read all your posts and I probably should have before commenting. The few I did read (the more recent ones) felt like you were on the attack when people were trying to figure out some stuff. And even your response to me is so full of venom, it sucks that I've caused you to get so annoyed from one misinformed comment. I hold a sizable sum of axis as well, so we're kinda in the same boat. Regardless, I do owe you an apology for inaccurately interpreting your statements.

Trolls suck, but my only guess at why they say the things they say is cuz they're confused or angry. I'd rather help them see the light and try to win them over than to embarrass or attack them. But that's me, and I get that not everyone is worth helping. I've been on some threads where trolls are truly unworthy of help.
Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:32:06 PM

I think a Reddit sub is needed to get a bit more advertising out there and we might find some charitable Dev interested in helping
2941digger

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:30:58 AM

Can somebody with a working wallet please post their conf file?  Also, what did you name your conf file?  I've seen it referred to as axis.conf, axiscoin.conf, and axis-qt.conf.  I'm having a hard time getting my wallet to sync.  I've tried everything I can think of and I either get no connections or get stuck at 8640.

I was getting stuck at the same place. Took two time to get it to sync. (delete all but wallet.dat times)

axiscoin.conf

addnode=82.128.238.235

thats it for me.

staking like crazy.

about twice every hour.
jbiti

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:21:16 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 02:46:34 AM by jbiti

Axiscoin subreddit is taken.

Thoughts about calling the coin AxisJack?
Etymology of Jack:
late 14c., jakke "a mechanical device," from the masc. name Jack. The proper name was used in Middle English for "any common fellow" (mid-14c.), and thereafter extended to various appliances replacing servants
Etymology of devise:
late 13c., from Old French devis "division, separation, disposition, wish, desire; coat of arms, emblem; last will," from deviser "to divide, distribute"

I thought this name to be quite fitting, ear friendly and new (not another "coin", as we all know there are millions).

Ill go ahead and try to make an Axiscoin subreddit I suppose?
K0b1

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:02:37 AM

So, Dead coin already ?
jbiti

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:34:01 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 04:05:21 AM by jbiti

Sub-reddit up r/AxisJack, and I posted a wallet address for a developer incentive. Once some more is collected I'll seek some media from well know twitter sources and sites. Ill put a logo on the cover tomorrow. I will also try to get an acceptable website up, since I'm not the best developer. Piofcube: do you have any contact to aid you if you pursue this coin?

EDIT! I missed the previous' page's mention of CallMeAxis organizing a new team; however I'll continue the open wallet and forward the funds when applicable / use it for promotion.

Is the r/axiscoin subreddit moderated by someone here?

BTW I like the new small ANN Pi
sovie

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:47:32 AM

Sub-reddit up [r/AxisJack, and I posted a wallet address for a developer incentive. Once some more is collected I'll seek some media from well know twitter sources and sites. Ill put a logo on the cover tomorrow. I will also try to get an acceptable website up, since I'm not the best developer. Piofcube: do you have any contact to aid you if you pursue this coin?

yes what exactly is happenning one of my sources a dev that i was hoping to entice and bring here tells me that no one is leaving?

This is now becomming confusing, from what i can tell from the original post the coin was being turned over to us the community

am i wrong here or what?Huh

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jbiti

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:56:06 AM

I understood it was up to anyone/the community to promote it now too. I'm not quite sure what you mean by no one is leaving, could you please elaborate?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:18:04 AM

Sub-reddit up [r/AxisJack, and I posted a wallet address for a developer incentive. Once some more is collected I'll seek some media from well know twitter sources and sites. Ill put a logo on the cover tomorrow. I will also try to get an acceptable website up, since I'm not the best developer. Piofcube: do you have any contact to aid you if you pursue this coin?

yes what exactly is happenning one of my sources a dev that i was hoping to entice and bring here tells me that no one is leaving?

This is now becomming confusing, from what i can tell from the original post the coin was being turned over to us the community

am i wrong here or what?Huh

+1

yes would be nice to know.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:47:58 AM

Anybody know why dedicated pool has still not paid out axis earnings?
coinjohn

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:16:10 AM

has anyone talked to binaryclock about it?

p.s. telling him: that the wallet has been updated again and everyone is on the right fork as well as the exchanges, will most likely do the trick... and everyone will get his coins
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:22:23 AM

has anyone talked to binaryclock about it?

p.s. telling him: that the wallet has been updated again and everyone is on the right fork as well as the exchanges, will most likely do the trick... and everyone will get his coins

I do not know who that is, I have tried them on their chat.....can't connect and have sent an email to the one I found posted somewhere the other day.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:31:25 AM

I don't get this wallet either, have been trying for some time to get it to sync.  Tried the update with just the one node, tried config files named as axiscoin,.conf and Axis-qt.conf. Have deleted everything but the config file several times as well......no matter what I do the wallet states there are zero active connections.  Perhaps the dedicated guys are running into the same issues?
coinjohn

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:50:08 AM

for the time being no announcements have been made on the side of the dev, so i suggest whoever wants to partecipate in the project, to join the #axiscoin channel at https://webchat.freenode.net/ to discuss directly how to start up a fund and recruit more people for the cause

p.s. please don't leave the channel if no one replies right away, have a little patience, we don't all live in the same timezone
bitaxed

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:57:14 AM

I don't get this wallet either, have been trying for some time to get it to sync.  Tried the update with just the one node, tried config files named as axiscoin,.conf and Axis-qt.conf. Have deleted everything but the config file several times as well......no matter what I do the wallet states there are zero active connections.  Perhaps the dedicated guys are running into the same issues?

You can try this procedure:
backup wallet.dat file.
remove the content of the [datadir]
start the wallet and sync with axis.conf
put your original wallet.dat in [datadir]
restart the wallet
go to console -> repairwallet.

Supporting new coins is risky.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: