Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:59:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24386 times)
Lieji

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:42:53 AM

Cryptory has been down for some hours.Is everyone else having the same issue?

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/cryptory.com.html
Cryptory.com is DOWN for everyone.
It is not just you. The server is not responding...

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.cryptory.com
It's not just you! http://www.cryptory.com looks down from here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:28:46 PM

there's really no point in wasting time by investigating if cryptory actually is mining. It's a HYIP, but a damn good one. Its one of the three most popular HYIP's online.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

This is not important? know if they are lying?

There are a lot of noobs mistakes, it is a scam aimed at beginners in bitcoin.

How is it possible that more people work in cryptory that cex.io ? When cex.io is 100 times larger than cryptory (if cryptory is engaged in mining)

It's not a scam aimed at beginners of bitcoin. Anyone who think its not a HYIP is just not being very smart. Cryptory is being promoted by all the power promoters of HYIP's I know, including myself. We all promote it as a HYIP. Cryptory also has hired over 60 HYIP monitoring/advertising sites as you can see from allhyipmonitors.com. Far cry from the noob scams like btc-arbs and bitcoin-trader.biz. They aren't lying, all HYIP's have a story they run that goes with the site. Cryptory is the third most popular HYIP on the market right now based off money-news-online.com/blog a HYIP blog.

No reason to investigate their mining, because no one cares if they mine or not if you play HYIP's. The story, the newsletters, all that are just entertainment. It's a traditional HYIP and one of the most popular ones. Nothing else to figure out.

Look at the webiste. It IS a scam aimed at tricking beginners in bitcoin. They ain't mining shit. Everyone who's promoting it in here is getting payed to do so.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:28:12 PM

there's really no point in wasting time by investigating if cryptory actually is mining. It's a HYIP, but a damn good one. Its one of the three most popular HYIP's online.

How is it possible that more people work in cryptory that cex.io ? When cex.io is 100 times larger than cryptory (if cryptory is engaged in mining)

It's not a scam aimed at beginners of bitcoin. Anyone who think its not a HYIP is just not being very smart. Cryptory is being promoted by all the power promoters of HYIP's I know, including myself. We all promote it as a HYIP. Cryptory also has hired over 60 HYIP monitoring/advertising sites as you can see from allhyipmonitors.com. Far cry from the noob scams like btc-arbs and bitcoin-trader.biz. They aren't lying, all HYIP's have a story they run that goes with the site. Cryptory is the third most popular HYIP on the market right now based off money-news-online.com/blog a HYIP blog.

No reason to investigate their mining, because no one cares if they mine or not if you play HYIP's. The story, the newsletters, all that are just entertainment. It's a traditional HYIP and one of the most popular ones. Nothing else to figure out.

Look at the webiste. It IS a scam aimed at tricking beginners in bitcoin. They ain't mining shit. Everyone who's promoting it in here is getting payed to do so.

It's very possible that people who started this thread and posting it in it are paid to do so.

It's a HYIP, and it will be a scam one day when it stops paying. For now though it is one of the top 3 HYIP's online.

All HYIP's have a story that they supposedly do. But it only takes a few seconds of googling to know Cryptory is a well known promoted HYIP, where the players know they are not mining. HYIP players don't care about the backstory of a websites supposed operations.

Back to your people paid here to promote Cryptory. That is very possible, since bitcointalk and bitcoin community in general is a good community of new players who don't understand HYIP's and possibly could be tricked into thinking a program is legitimate they are putting their coins in.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/cryptory.com

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
ejinte

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:52:47 PM

It's very possible that people who started this thread and posting it in it are paid to do so.

It's a HYIP, and it will be a scam one day when it stops paying. For now though it is one of the top 3 HYIP's online.

All HYIP's have a story that they supposedly do. But it only takes a few seconds of googling to know Cryptory is a well known promoted HYIP, where the players know they are not mining. HYIP players don't care about the backstory of a websites supposed operations.

Back to your people paid here to promote Cryptory. That is very possible, since bitcointalk and bitcoin community in general is a good community of new players who don't understand HYIP's and possibly could be tricked into thinking a program is legitimate they are putting their coins in.

yonce I think you're missing the point that this is a bitcoin forum, not a HYIP forum. The webpage is clearly trying to trick people who are new to bitcoins and don't know what they're doing.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
yonce

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:56:27 PM

yonce I think you're missing the point that this is a bitcoin forum, not a HYIP forum. The webpage is clearly trying to trick people who are new to bitcoins and don't know what they're doing.

I agree this forum isn't a HYIP forum, but it is in the gambling section as it should be. Everyone should be aware that it is a common practice and one us HYIP players ignore, the story. The truth is the majority of players come from HYIP sources and don't believe the stories. The reason why btc-arbs was so popular in the bitcoin community and raped everyone without them knowing was they were able to do a good job of avoiding the HYIP connection. Usually the better the website setup / and story is, the more popular it is in the HYIP community. Us HYIP players like to see an admin put in the effort. Cryptory makes everything look high quality and believable so the traditional HYIP player wants to play Cryptory.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
ejinte

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:00:17 PM

I agree this forum isn't a HYIP forum, but it is in the gambling section as it should be. Everyone should be aware that it is a common practice and one us HYIP players ignore, the story. The truth is the majority of players come from HYIP sources and don't believe the stories. The reason why btc-arbs was so popular in the bitcoin community and raped everyone without them knowing was they were able to do a good job of avoiding the HYIP connection. Usually the better the website setup / and story is, the more popular it is in the HYIP community. Us HYIP players like to see an admin put in the effort. Cryptory makes everything look high quality and believable so the traditional HYIP player wants to play Cryptory.

Was it known already in the HYIP forums that btc-arbs was a scam even before they took of with the money?

That you're warning against them in your signature and at the same time trying to defend a similar scam is a little funny.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
yonce

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:05:44 PM

Was it known already in the HYIP forums that btc-arbs was a scam even before they took of with the money?

That you're warning against them in your signature and at the same time trying to defend a similar scam is a little funny.

I called out btc-arbs a few weeks before it scammed. I of course was answered back with hate, and some of those people still spew hate at me today after btc-arbs scammed. btc-arbs was not a popular program in the HYIP community. It actually is not extremely common in the HYIP industry to use bitcoin just yet, although btc-arbs took hundreds of bitcoin which shows it was very popular in the HYIP newbie bitcoin community.

I promote programs that I know to be good and have treated me well. btc-arbs lasted what? 7 weeks? LOUSY.

I also don't see HYIP investing as a scam, I see it as a means to earn some money.

Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:28:49 PM

I also don't see HYIP investing as a scam, I see it as a means to earn some money.

That you don't see it as a scam doesn't mean it isn't.

Why do you think that websites like Cryptory and BTC-Arbs come up with elaborate back-stories and pretty websites? It's not to entertain the regulars from the HYIP community. It's to lure in unsuspecting people (and somewhat stupid, admittedly, but plenty of those around) by showing them something that looks like an investment. Because it's the losses of those people that feed the profits of the HYIP-regulars.

If, as you say, almost everyone already knows that a program is a HYIP, then why do the operators go through the effort and costs to set up elaborate websites, videos, etc... to make their operation look like a legitimate investment? Surely they could just make a basic website, slap on the text "HYIP: invest coins, get paid by future deposits, 1% per day".

HYIPs are not nice and cozy gatherings of community-regulars sending a few coins back and forth. They're scams designed to move coins from uninformed people to a smaller group that's "in the know".
yonce

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:43:38 PM

That you don't see it as a scam doesn't mean it isn't.

Why do you think that websites like Cryptory and BTC-Arbs come up with elaborate back-stories and pretty websites? It's not to entertain the regulars from the HYIP community. It's to lure in unsuspecting people (and somewhat stupid, admittedly, but plenty of those around) by showing them something that looks like an investment. Because it's the losses of those people that feed the profits of the HYIP-regulars.

If, as you say, almost everyone already knows that a program is a HYIP, then why do the operators go through the effort and costs to set up elaborate websites, videos, etc... to make their operation look like a legitimate investment? Surely they could just make a basic website, slap on the text "HYIP: invest coins, get paid by future deposits, 1% per day".

HYIPs are not nice and cozy gatherings of community-regulars sending a few coins back and forth. They're scams designed to move coins from uninformed people to a smaller group that's "in the know".

What I was trying to explain is that it is a thing HYIP investors look for. If you frequent any HYIP forums / communities you will notice HYIP investors saying things like "wow look at their great videos (or great design, or great site quality, story), looks like the admin is planning to run his project for a long time". It's pomp and circumstance to us HYIP players. Many want the pomp and circumstance or they won't invest in a particular site.

What you said, "Surely they could just make a basic website, slap on the text "HYIP: invest coins, get paid by future deposits, 1% per day". That is EXACTLY what HYIP investors in the community don't want to see. If an admin can't make an elaborate site, then they are seen as poor admins who don't have a big budget to run their project. It is what it is.

chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:40:14 PM

What if no people deposit and everyone start withdrawing ?

It only pay 9% every month ...
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:56:38 PM

btc-arbs.com was a better paying until the clamp closed. All based on smoke

AnimeBoy_007 you are a worker or member of cryptory, or next scammed

What if this is different? We don't know for sure, right?..BTC-Arbs didn't have this much of transparency.
lukyforvar

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 10:57:01 PM

WARNING !!  SCAM

Bitcoin, the weapon of freedom massive.
yonce

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:23:56 AM

Cryptory is paying me, and I haven't received any complaints from my referrals. Also all paying elsewhere: http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/cryptory.com

anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:39:33 AM

Why you wrote warning scam, blockchain clearly show transaction of 0.002. It is not good for honest admin.
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1411

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:42:49 AM

Why you wrote warning scam, blockchain clearly show transaction of 0.002. It is not good for honest admin.

It's not that he's wrong or anything. You'd come here crying if this ends up closing before you had your money out. And you know that this could happen at any time. That's why it's a scam, every hyip should be considered a scam.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:45:02 AM

It's not that he's wrong or anything. You'd come here crying if this ends up closing before you had your money out. And you know that this could happen at any time. That's why it's a scam, every hyip should be considered a scam.

I know HYIP are very risky, but admin paying regularly till now. And who invest in HYIP they also know 1 day it will become Scam.
Domino

Activity: 662

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:50:37 PM

I know HYIP are very risky, but admin paying regularly till now. And who invest in HYIP they also know 1 day it will become Scam.

So, we all know it will definitely become a scam someday.
What's wrong for lukyforvar and many others giving warning to newbies?

yonce

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:05:53 PM

So, we all know it will definitely become a scam someday.
What's wrong for lukyforvar and many others giving warning to newbies?

I think he was insinuating it was a scam as in right now. I know better than anyone here that it will scam one day.

sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:50:37 AM

Call it HYIP,call it gambling,the main gist is that Cryptory is paying and it has been for some time.
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1411

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:09:18 AM

Call it HYIP,call it gambling,the main gist is that Cryptory is paying and it has been for some time.

The longer it's around the more the possibilities it'll vanish with everyone's coing becomes. If the fact that this sceme has been sustaining for some months now makes you comfortable to put your coins in their side, well whatever. It's just a matter of time you'll lose your coins by a scam.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: