Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24386 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:18:16 PM

So we are dumb for investing and making profits with Cryptory in your opinion.I respectfully disagree.

If you were respectfully disagreeing, you would actually engage some of the arguments I have made rather than ignoring them.

What you are doing is disrespectfully disagreeing. Smiley

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:23:55 PM

Now I can't open that link for some reason but I know it's easy to fall into a scam. I've done it myself a few times and it's not funny.

It seems like blockchain.info is having some "technical problems" at the moment. I expect they have a bunch of guys in masks from 2010 peering into microscopes right now trying to fix it.

Here's how the link should look:

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
boymilk

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:44:51 PM

Just because they're still paying and they "might" last a long time doesn't mean it's right to promote it. Heck, Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme paid well and lasted decades too. A transparent Ponzi is one thing but one that could potentially get unaware newbies sucked into it makes me question the ethics of some of the paid posters here.

That being said, their so-called business plan seems ridiculous enough that it's possible that everyone who is "investing" into Cryptory already knows fully well what they're getting themselves into. At least BTC-arbs* had a credible story behind it. Let's hope this is actually the case.

*Truthfully, I'm not 100 percent convinced that they were a HYIP and not a legitimate business that got hacked since they seem to have closed up shop completely but are still honoring refunds and staying in touch with investors, which would make no sense if they were a straight-up Ponzi scam. I was planning on investing in them, but fortunately I was too busy at the time and kind of forgot.

Now I can't open that link for some reason

That's Blockchain.info which seems to be down at the moment. I'm pretty sure it was a chart showing the bankroll of Just-Dice.

I had people send me over 60,000 BTC without knowing where I am or how to get hold of me. I'm not saying they were stupid to trust me (they all got their coins back in the end) but I just don't understand how people can be so trusting of a stranger. It's kind of mind boggling.

You have a good reputation and people trust you to not run away with users' funds.
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:18:15 AM

I have invested the minimal 0.1 BTC 4 months ago, so nothing important. I don't plan to invest more, but I like the way they treat investors (weekly reports, regular news...)

Why exactly is Cryptory a scam or a ponzi ? I didn't read facts, just arguable doubts because of "high" returns.

Did somebody notice any blatant lie ? False address, false building or team photos ? Impossible mining rates ?

Thanks

Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:34:25 AM

Did somebody notice any blatant lie ? False address, false building or team photos ? Impossible mining rates ?

Please check #329 to #331 to get some laughs. Cheesy

grounder

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:06:24 AM

This is the best hyip ive ever seen its on like for half year now isnt it? and still paying
SvensonT

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:13:18 PM

They stopped to withdraw BTC
emu512

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:34:30 PM

This is the best hyip ive ever seen its on like for half year now isnt it? and still paying

It's been more than half a year close to one year.Still paying.This is Cryptory that's why we have seen it happen.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:39:05 PM

Now I can't open that link for some reason but I know it's easy to fall into a scam. I've done it myself a few times and it's not funny.

It seems like blockchain.info is having some "technical problems" at the moment. I expect they have a bunch of guys in masks from 2010 peering into microscopes right now trying to fix it.

Blockchain.info moved to Blockchain.com for a brief period of time => https://twitter.com/blockchain/status/484345865541144576

emu512

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:48:16 PM

They stopped to withdraw BTC

Where did you see that?I just withdrew today and it seems to be working fine.Cryptory won't let us down.
emu512

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:01:53 PM

I have invested the minimal 0.1 BTC 4 months ago, so nothing important. I don't plan to invest more, but I like the way they treat investors (weekly reports, regular news...)

Why exactly is Cryptory a scam or a ponzi ? I didn't read facts, just arguable doubts because of "high" returns.

Thanks

You might be getting the exact return promised for your 0.1 BTC investment.

A ponzi is a fabricated plan to run away with investors money.Some people her thinks Cryptory is one.But I am trying to prove they are not.

As you may have hamza171 here has quite some BTC invested and he is getting exact returns.So Cryptory isn't a scam and they are not running away.
emu512

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Here's how the link should look:

https://i.imgur.com/mMSVvOc.png

Did Cryptory claim they were fixing their issue with microscopes.It was a news in their blog,they didn't address anything with current issues in that news.

Man now you are crazy about Cryptory.
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:11:33 PM

Thanks

A ponzi is a fabricated plan to run away with investors money.Some people her thinks Cryptory is one.But I am trying to prove they are not.

As you may have hamza171 here has quite some BTC invested and he is getting exact returns.So Cryptory isn't a scam and they are not running away.

If you're trying to prove that they're not a ponzi, then you're doing a terrible job at it. Your only argument seems to be "they're paying", but here's a little secret:

Every ponzi scheme pays out perfectly ...

... until they don't. Go read the BTC-Arbs thread, people getting perfect payouts from an obvious Ponzi scheme until the site "got hacked". Apparently someone managed to find out the real-life contact info of the operator of that particular Ponzi, so the guy caved and is slowly (very slowly) paying some of the money owed back.

The only way you can prove that Cryptory is legitimate is to show that their mining operations are real. Mining at a public pool or signing a message from a Bitcoin address that receives regular mining payouts (or more elaborate methods of having a third party visit the facility).
emu512

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:34:04 PM

Thanks

If you're trying to prove that they're not a ponzi, then you're doing a terrible job at it. Your only argument seems to be "they're paying", but here's a little secret:

... until they don't. Go read the BTC-Arbs thread, people getting perfect payouts from an obvious Ponzi scheme until the site "got hacked". Apparently someone managed to find out the real-life contact info of the operator of that particular Ponzi, so the guy caved and is slowly (very slowly) paying some of the money owed back.

The only way you can prove that Cryptory is legitimate is to show that their mining operations are real. Mining at a public pool or signing a message from a Bitcoin address that receives regular mining payouts (or more elaborate methods of having a third party visit the facility).

Well for you concern,very few hyips run for almost a year perfectly and paying instantly at demand.Who is it again,Cryptory.
hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:38:17 PM

Thanks

Yes I have and I show them snaps of my withdrawals and they thought they were fake like they think Cryptory is fake too.Cryptory have been paying and still paying and will be paying.
hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:39:16 PM

Thanks

Well for you concern,very few hyips run for almost a year perfectly and paying instantly at demand.Who is it again,Cryptory.

Another one from me too for Cryptory.
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:40:58 PM

Thanks

There have been Ponzi schemes that ran for decades, doesn't make them less of a scam.

Fact of the matter is that Cryptory doesn't mine anything. They pay their perfect withdrawals with money from depositors.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:10:48 PM

Note that post numbers change if any of the preceding 328 posts are deleted, but links to posts continue to work, so it's best to link to them, like this:

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:12:42 PM

cf. This is the best unexploded bomb I've ever found. It's been like half a year and it's still ticking!

It's like an analogy.  Get it?

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:17:16 PM

Do you have any proof?

I would love to see it, because then I would invest my coins and make massive amounts of profit.

The problem is that I've seen absolutely no evidence that they're not running a Ponzi scam.

Your definition is a little off. It doesn't need to be a plan to run away with investors' money. It can end up with no profit at all. The defining characteristic is that there's no economic activity making the returns they promise, and they simply pay old investor returns using new investor deposits.

Can you prove that they're not doing exactly that?

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: