Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24386 times)
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:26:18 PM

is this really work?

no
it's fake fejk

You're saying that even without trying Cryptory. The site is trusted and works perfectly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ejinte

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:17:39 PM

They don't deny being a hyip but yet they claim that they generate real profit. Those are two things that simply don't go together.

Do those numbers seem right to you? 31 Mhash/s for 200$? And yet those 31k Mhash/s only mined coins worth of 14$ in the perion of one month. They clearly have no clue how mining works, I'm pretty sure those "datacenters" they claim to be operating are non existent and that you get paid by the money of other depositors.

Would you feel comfortable depositing large amounts of your money to a website that claims to be a HYIP just to be rewarded with less than 7% monthly profit? They could run away with your money at any given time. That's how hyips work and how they always will. They don't operate those scemes just out of the kindness of their heart. This is a sceme that pays people with other people's money and is operated by someone with the sole purpose to get away with the money. I'd rather gamble with my money than "Invest" them to a non existing mining operation.

I don't see how this is connected to bitcoin in any other way than that you can use bitcoins for payments.
Because they're not mining any bitcoins. Read and understand the post above.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:38:56 PM

Seems legit  Roll Eyes
AnimeBoy_007

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:44:27 PM

Someone here Invested more than BTC5 on Cryptory? I invested BTC3 and i need a bit of info who has more than 5....

AnimeBoy_007

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:51:28 PM

is this really work?
It works since Nov 2013. Money-News-Online.com is a very reputable site which monitors high-yield investment programs. Review can be read here: http://money-news-online.com/blog/2013/11/07/08112013-dublincryptoriumlimited-review-daily-news-hyip-industry/

No on can refute its success as a HYIP. Has been an honest paying HYIP since last year.

There are going to be the naysayers especially on this forum just for the fact that they haven't been exposed to the HYIP industry till this year.

I was so ignorant too. Basically, i should be... aren't i?! But after some research and some guidance, i think i am making a way with it. All i am trying to do here is exactly what my friends did to me.... showing a great opportunity which can make a huge profit without fear.
ejinte

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:41:48 PM

I was so ignorant too. Basically, i should be... aren't i?! But after some research and some guidance, i think i am making a way with it. All i am trying to do here is exactly what my friends did to me.... showing a great opportunity which can make a huge profit without fear.

a great opportunity which can make a huge profit without fear.

Those screen shots you post prove so much  Grin

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:44:30 PM

is this really work?
It works since Nov 2013. Money-News-Online.com is a very reputable site which monitors high-yield investment programs. Review can be read here: http://money-news-online.com/blog/2013/11/07/08112013-dublincryptoriumlimited-review-daily-news-hyip-industry/

No on can refute its success as a HYIP. Has been an honest paying HYIP since last year.

There are going to be the naysayers especially on this forum just for the fact that they haven't been exposed to the HYIP industry till this year.

With all due respect Anime, lets try and refrain from pumping a program, a HYIP, as this golden goose that is impervious to ending. People need to play smart, and it works better if we don't pump programs.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
hamza171

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:04:04 PM

Every day I gain more trust about this program ,the best thing I did since I knew about bitcoins

yet another successful withdrawal :

ejinte

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:49:01 PM

Every day I gain more trust about this program ,the best thing I did since I knew about bitcoins

Another successful withdrawal of 0.0005 BTC lol

Could you please show me the ID of that transaction from blockchain.info please?

Thanks!

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
hamza171

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:07:16 PM

Another successful withdrawal of 0.0005 BTC lol

Could you please show me the ID of that transaction from blockchain.info please?

Thanks!
it's 0.005

Here is the transaction ID  :https://blockchain.info/tx/cb1f6fa349933d76ca50ad7b4d4f5ef35bb84711eca3c297878f4d1f41b8f5c2
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 08:39:51 PM

So what?
You could be making 6x as much WITHOUT the risk.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598564.0

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
hamza171

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:28:24 PM

That's another type of investment ,and you are just an individual which make you more likely to scam 'no offense' .
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:23:31 PM

LOL so 0.2% HYIPS are a thing now? wow

There's even a 10% one in the top of the gambling section. I wonder why people "invest" here.

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 11:47:55 PM

That's another type of investment ,and you are just an individual which make you more likely to scam 'no offense' .

I'm sorry, but it looks like you have already forgotten that an HYIP is guaranteed to run away with someone's money. I have 4,200 escrows completed with no complaints, so I am more likely to scam than HYIP?  Roll Eyes

You cannot even compare the risk. Maybe you don't understand what risk is?

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:41:52 AM

The HYIP industry is controlled by a small group of admins. I am familiar with Cryptory's admin which is why I have chosen to play this one. I think we all need to respect each others choice of gambling/earning money in the fields we are most comfortable in and for me that is the HYIP industry.

Will you prove that you have 85 bitcoins on deposit? I don't want you to harm anyone by your words in this thread; they can be influential, so you should prove them to us.

I cannot respect this scheme, but I will respect this thread and remove the below info if I see the proof from you.

Problems with this scheme:
No valid business model.
Huge overhead costs.
No real exit strategy; no way to calculate risk.
Returns are lower than investing with a reputable trader.
You are ultimately helping to cause harm to real people.

Could you show us a hyip or a gambling where everything aspect you mentioned is instructed and there's no risk of losing money?
sameev29

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:47:25 AM

I'm sorry, but it looks like you have already forgotten that an HYIP is guaranteed to run away with someone's money. I have 4,200 escrows completed with no complaints, so I am more likely to scam than HYIP?  Roll Eyes

Cryptory isn't running with my money I have been withdrawing from last month with no problem at all:

Salmon1989

Activity: 603

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:04:34 AM

Cryptory isn't running with my money I have been withdrawing from last month with no problem at all:

Yup, the site hasn't run with your money YET. Grin

AnimeBoy_007

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:50:51 PM

Those screen shots you post prove so much  Grin

Then, here is a another Screenshot. LOL! Grin

https://blockchain.info/tx/41748c5059e72435a0efb9e4247b72bc63423b650a4b477512ae2d4aff5d0d7d
ejinte

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:17:08 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/41748c5059e72435a0efb9e4247b72bc63423b650a4b477512ae2d4aff5d0d7d

Wow you are risking $3000 and earning $1. Sounds smart dude good luck with that.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
sameev29

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:11:39 PM

Wow you are risking $3000 and earning $1. Sounds smart dude good luck with that.

Its just an example of withdraw he showed you,it's not like he is profiting only $1/day.He is making much more.

You will see if you try.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: