Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24386 times)
SelbyTsang

Activity: 577
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:31:01 PM

The screenshot shows your withdrawal address. We can check it and see that the last two payments made were yesterday, and that the two withdrawals you requested almost 6 hours ago haven't yet been broadcast:

And they claimed bitcoin works like that lol. Cheesy

@Seretonin,

Man now don't tell us you don't know about confirmations.BTC stays on pending status until it gets confirmed 3 times even at exchanges.Cryptory works the same way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:55:16 PM

And they claimed bitcoin works like that lol. Cheesy

They will claim anything just so long as they keep getting paid.

https://blockchain.info/address/1FyedPPk923wRfmVphV1CLt3bVLGxHZXpK is an interesting address. It looks like it is the blockchain.info wallet that Cryptory uses for all its payouts.

The most recent two payouts appear to be:

Public Note: Payout #291355 | CRYPTORY.COM
d6f688f68036190e94fd99cb1ea8e2e5128195c9014dedd270e0aff7f8fdbd392014-07-02 19:49:05

Public Note: Payout #291490 | CRYPTORY.COM
208b6ceebfe879375a4c3facbd5e4891f9611051bf5a865c5506c9703d9ab0992014-07-03 04:48:04

They are 9 hours apart. And the payout numbers are 135 away from each other. Searching for any of the numbers in between turns up nothing. Googling for public notes about cryptory payouts only turns up transactions from that 1Fyed address, which makes me think that's the only address they're using for payouts.

That should make it relatively easy to see how much they've received and paid out, and how close they are to shutting down.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
scad

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:23:23 PM

Blockchain data don't shown correctly that address. Search it from blockr.io!!
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:25:09 AM

Oh yeah.

Blockchain.info shows our favorite shill still didn't receive his pending 0.5 BTC withdrawal, has a total of 28 transactions on his address, and has received a total of 0.132 BTC overall:

whereas blockr.io shows - uh - exactly the same!

Are you the new shill? You're as crappy as the old ones...

Where is our favourite one anyway? Is he still waiting for his "3 confirmations"?

Tell him he's needed on the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cryptory - it is starting to fill up with complaints from people who still can't withdraw:

being honest, I know that I do not get my BTC. currency btc is a great idea. The worst part is the people through such behaviors as cryptory, or other companies operating in the Ponzi scheme. People move away from btc. just say, the game is over, we close the page, we are going to holiday, thanks for btc

why on earth cant we take money out yet and how will we be compensated for this? Im losing money over this and we need to be compensated for this or we need to access to our coins NOW! This b.s about. "we're fixing it", "we're working on it", and the vagueness of the issues MUST stop and WE NEED ANSWERS. I need my funds TODAY. This is truly ridiculous that we have no recourse, no way to call somebody, no way to talk to somebody that can help. What kind of outfit are you guys running? This SEEMS VERY damn dishonest and fishy. PLEASE give us ANSWERS and issue a statement, I need my damn money this isn't a joke and it isn't funny. I'm dangerously low of money and you guys are screwing me over day after day by now allowing me to cash out and you're putting me in danger of getting SUED b/c I can't pay my damn people.

Excuse my frustration but you guys really need to disclose what's going on. This has been the LONGEST 48 hours of my life. As I've said since monday, I need my money and you guys MUST disclose what is going on. This is not professional, not a good way to run a business or anything. Phone calls from the USA go unanswered. I called the local number and let it ring 30 times. The 1800 # doesn't work, and finally the chat when you login is GONE.
Please disclose to your clients:
- Approximately how much longer until we can make debits
- Exactly WHAT happened and WHY it's taking so long.
- A letter from Sr. management about this.
- Finally, this is having MAJOR downstream impact. I run a cryptocurrency company that DOES NOT deal in fiat currency. We pay our bills, our employees, and everything via BTC and we are NOW LATE on ALL payments and have only been able to pay our employees, bandwidth via reserves with only one utility behind. The board has NOT been paid and is frustrated. We ALL have cryptory accounts and we ALL stored our funds there. We are a startup with no money and the actions of your organization in handling this matter could be far better and this needs to be resolved NOW, not TOMORROW, and NOT sunday -- We deserve a detailed description as to:
- What happened
- How
- How will this be prevented in the future?
We deserve this now, rather than the silence and no support we've been getting. Also please change the 48 hour notice -- it's clearly false advertisement - I still don't have my 4.5 BTC, you put them back in my account and I need them in my wallet.

I love how nobody at cryptory is acknowledging customer issues and we keep getting ignored. Are you guys having fun stealing our coins? Where is it in the acceptable use policy that you guys can have an outage this long and NOT compensate customers? This is a load of crap and we NEED answers from senior management about this AND I need my damn money. Its truly absurd you can't give me 3.5 BTC when you guys crank out hondreds of them unless your weekly reports are false which I'm starting to question given this situation.

I fear for btc payment still does not work. It's been almost 5 days

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:55:12 AM

It seems the pyramid is starting to collapse. Unfortunate for those that are still stuck in it (though they learned a valuable lesson), but good in the grand scheme of things. I'd like to think that dismantling the propaganda-outlet that is this thread helped dry up the deposit-flow.
scad

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:46:03 AM

I mean the 1FyedPPk923wRfmVphV1CLt3bVLGxHZXpK address. In https://blockchain.info/address/1FyedPPk923wRfmVphV1CLt3bVLGxHZXpK appear less transactions in http://blockr.io/address/info/1FyedPPk923wRfmVphV1CLt3bVLGxHZXpK
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:28:19 AM

You wanted to see.0.5 BTC withdrawed.Here

That's interesting.

The screenshot shows your withdrawal address. We can check it and see that the last two payments made were yesterday, and that the two withdrawals you requested almost 6 hours ago haven't yet been broadcast:

Thanks for yet more evidence that there's something fishy going on here.

I hope you still get your $1 for your post even though it wasn't:
* 1. Well-thought
because it was certainly:
* 2. Interesting

What if hamza really is that stupid that he gets paid to write messages, totally believes in it himself, deposit his BTC and lose it?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
Farmer17

Activity: 674

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:57:54 AM

What if hamza really is that stupid that he gets paid to write messages, totally believes in it himself, deposit his BTC and lose it?

If he is just inexperienced, gullible and didn't realize the red flags at first, he should have realized them after doog and the others pointed the red flags out explicitly.

If he get paid to defend the site, he probably should figure out the problem by himself and won't deposit his own btc. Cheesy

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:33:15 PM

I mean the 1FyedPPk923wRfmVphV1CLt3bVLGxHZXpK address. In https://blockchain.info/address/1FyedPPk923wRfmVphV1CLt3bVLGxHZXpK appear less transactions in http://blockr.io/address/info/1FyedPPk923wRfmVphV1CLt3bVLGxHZXpK

Looks like blockchain.info is missing all the recent transactions.

How I wish the most popular blockchain explorer site actually worked properly.

They have the missing transactions in their index. See https://blockchain.info/address/19SXXMB4SUWALREJ8rSuMkwy5PiHXnqzBk:

But https://blockchain.info/address/1FyedPPk923wRfmVphV1CLt3bVLGxHZXpK doesn't list it:

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:33:11 PM

Biteasy also working well
https://www.biteasy.com/blockchain/addresses/1G8f3cj7HDwU7H5xtGRiqmVrVVsaRGkSBP

Regards.
straticus1

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:34:01 PM

Hi Guys,

It's me Ryan Coleman -- the guy who's been slamming these asshates on facebook and through email. When i spoke to somebody there yesterday somebody in management was supposed to call me back -- I never got a reply back nor answers to my tickets. The person who was able to take money out, I'm not convinced of, but then I thought about something?  What if these assholes designed their system so that users get dynamically assigned wallets on the backend and those wallets reside on different servers and NOT all users are affected only users in certain wallet clusters -- but then I remembered they use coinbase -- a cloud wallet service so where is the disconnect? They can login to CB and pay us back, simple? Unless they machine xfer from CB->local wallet and they lost their local wallets?

In anycase, I've been doing large scale enterprise network and systems engineering my whole life, its all I know and I work for a large wall st firm. Now granted crypto isnt considered real money by most governments shit like this highlights the need for some type governing body.  This is alot of money at stake here, and this is irresponsible. Don't they have backups? Where is their DR plan?  They have what a 1/2 PH mine?  They find 5-6 blocks a week and they can't allow us to get paid out of THEIR pockets, why?

Then ignoring support requests is shady and unprofessional.  The fact nobody is there now is absurd, the management committee should DEMAND ALL employees fucking work until this gets resolved. Then somebody should be fired for the lack of policy and systems to stop this from happening.  Checks and balances, code review, and auditing would do them alot of good!

Now all that said, what pisses me off the most is no separation -- as I mentioned I work on Wall st. as a security architect, and you know what? 99.999% of banks post the financial crisis completely separate client funds and corporate funds -- so that if they collapse, clients are NOT fucked. They obviously didn't think of or plan for DR -- but thats what they should do!

In addition to working on wall st. I own a BTC startup and client funds and our funds are completely seperate and backed up. I could lose all my private keys, get hacked, etc and I can still pay back my clients -- hello cold storage?

In anycase, somebody mentioned up top they dont understand how this system works, it's simple:

- You rent hash power from their large cluster and earn a % of what they mine which is proportionate to your investment.
- They assign you dedicated hash power; that goes up every second until it hits the ceiling for your deposit amount - thus it increases the rate you earn.
- You're supposed to be able to deduct your deposit anytime -- for me I have 12 BTC there, and I only remove the "profits" -- well thats what i used to do, the profits pay my employees and then every 3 months we debit 50% of the account for infrastructure upgrades. There are 5 of us that have accounts that are affiliated with one another so we get a little extra kick.....but now we get nothing and these asshates wont fucking answer us.
straticus1

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:40:34 PM

Asshat -- not HATE I made a typo, in any case check this out:

5/07/14, 16:57   Withdrawal Funds   0.25000000   Pending
5/07/14, 14:19   Withdrawal Funds   0.20000000   Pending
5/07/14, 14:16   Withdrawal Funds   0.10000000   Pending
1/07/14, 00:00   Add Funds   4.50000000   Complete
23/06/14, 23:03   Withdrawal Funds   1.00500000   Complete

Note that transaction where it says "add funds" -- that is the 4.5 BTC I paid myself that couldnt come out, when it didnt come out I emailed them and complained that they deducted my hash power without paying me which is unreasonable, hash rate should only be deducted ONCE the money hits my account. 

Then somebody said something about we don't see the transactions b/c of lacking confirms? Thats not the case, the transactions aren't even going to the blockhain--and that updates immediately on their side, you don't wait for confirms from them, you wait on your side. Once Coinbase accepts it, its over...... I think the link between coinbase and their backend wallets is severely damaged but what do I know, I just guess based on what I know from this weeks events?
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:42:36 PM

Looks like blockchain.info is missing all the recent transactions.

How I wish the most popular blockchain explorer site actually worked properly.

Now blockchain.info just gives me "Error 520".
On the other hand, hamza171's 0.5 withdrawal is still nowhere to be seen. Cheesy
http://blockr.io/address/info/1G8f3cj7HDwU7H5xtGRiqmVrVVsaRGkSBP

Looks like blockchain.info has caught up again. They're showing the same number of transactions as the other block explorer sites.

https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=1FyedPPk923wRfmVphV1CLt3bVLGxHZXpK doesn't work though.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:45:01 PM

What if these assholes designed their system so that users get dynamically assigned wallets on the backend and those wallets reside on different servers and NOT all users are affected only users in certain wallet clusters -- but then I remembered they use coinbase -- a cloud wallet service so where is the disconnect?

Hi Ryan.

The disconnect is that they already spent your money paying out the people who withdrew before you.

Now they can't afford to pay you out until new suckers give them money to pay you with.

A whole bunch of people are going to be out of pocket when this scam eventually shuts down. Just hope you're not one of them I guess.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
straticus1

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:54:21 PM

how will new suckers give them money if deposits are broken? I can't put in or take out which is why I think their coinbase link is broken? This is a big ass scam though, shoulda known it was to good to be true! Sad  I wonder how long it'll take for me to make back those 10-11BTC UGH with the current difficulty, GRRRRR...

I'm now using my hash power to find crypto arbitrage opportunities and am trying to convert enough other stuff to make back some of my BTC's so I'm not too too fucked. I have 3 partners to pay,one developer, and obviously myself - UGH!
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:56:17 PM

Now granted crypto isnt considered real money by most governments shit like this highlights the need for some type governing body.  This is alot of money at stake here, and this is irresponsible. Don't they have backups? Where is their DR plan?  They have what a 1/2 PH mine?  They find 5-6 blocks a week and they can't allow us to get paid out of THEIR pockets, why?

Governing bodies don't help. Bernard Madoff ran a Ponzi for years right under the noses of regulators. What we need is transparency and for people to take responsibility for where they invest. Cryptory are promising ever increasing returns for the next 5 years. That just isn't credible. Mining has diminishing returns, not increasing returns.

Is there any evidence that they have a 1/2 PH mine?

In anycase, somebody mentioned up top they dont understand how this system works, it's simple:

- You rent hash power from their large cluster and earn a % of what they mine which is proportionate to your investment.
- They assign you dedicated hash power; that goes up every second until it hits the ceiling for your deposit amount - thus it increases the rate you earn.
- You're supposed to be able to deduct your deposit anytime -- for me I have 12 BTC there, and I only remove the "profits" -- well thats what i used to do, the profits pay my employees and then every 3 months we debit 50% of the account for infrastructure upgrades. There are 5 of us that have accounts that are affiliated with one another so we get a little extra kick.....but now we get nothing and these asshates wont fucking answer us.

I don't think that's how it works. How are they able to rent you enough hash power that it pays for itself over and over again year after year, guaranteed? Why doesn't the return drop when the block reward halves? When most miners are struggling to pay for their equipment *ever*, how are these guys able to pay for their equipment over and over again, and then resell it at the full original price?

Here's how it really works:

You give them your money. They keep some and give the rest to other "investors".

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:02:20 PM

Once Coinbase accepts it, its over...... I think the link between coinbase and their backend wallets is severely damaged but what do I know, I just guess based on what I know from this weeks events?

I've never used CoinBase, but when you see notes like "Public Note: Payout #292432 | CRYPTORY.COM" on transactions, I think that means the transaction was made using the blockchain.info wallet, not done via CoinBase.

See https://blockchain.info/tx-index/59731720 for example.

Note that the blockchain.info wallet broadcasts transactions as soon as you make them. There's no "pending" stage before the transactions hit the network. There is of course the usual ~10 minutes before it confirms, but it will show up on the Bitcoin network before it confirms.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
straticus1

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:07:04 PM

hhahaaha indeed he did professional swindler right there.  But anyway, as far as evidence? Nope, other than what they say they have -- but you know what I can make a website like theirs with php,mysql, and javascript and have pages update and look real, give you a nice tingling feeling...like they did - I can also send out bullshit weekly reports.  Their weekly reports note their hash power, etc.  But like you said, it could all be fake. They do find 4-5 block a week, and put them in their weekly report, one could cross reference that back on the blockchain to corresponding generation addresses and coinbase transactions.  I do this as a hobby, blockchain analytics much like what organofcorti.blogspot.com does but on a larger scale.

Ohh this is interesting, I just went to update my database and:

bitmac:bitcoinquery ryan$ .virtual/bin/blockchain-collect collect.conf
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".virtual/bin/blockchain-collect", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('bitcoinquery==0.0.2', 'console_scripts', 'blockchain-collect')()
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.9-intel/egg/bitcoinquery/cli.py", line 144, in blockchain_collect
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.9-intel/egg/bitcoinquery/cli.py", line 94, in collect
  File "/Users/ryan/bitcoinquery/.virtual/lib/python2.7/site-packages/bitcoinrpc/authproxy.py", line 112, in __call__
    'Content-type': 'application/json'})
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 973, in request
    self._send_request(method, url, body, headers)
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 1007, in _send_request
    self.endheaders(body)
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 969, in endheaders
    self._send_output(message_body)
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 829, in _send_output
    self.send(msg)
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 791, in send
    self.connect()
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 772, in connect
    self.timeout, self.source_address)
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 571, in create_connection
    raise err
socket.error: [Errno 61] Connection refused
bitmac:bitcoinquery ryan$

blockchains screwed up right now and coincidentally i use them as my "bank" ugh wtf this is a nightmare
straticus1

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:17:53 PM

Oh but you actually might be able to do that via the CB API, but if not blockchain allows this AND so does bitcoind. In bitcoind's API you can programatically set fields on the transaction:

time: Unix timestamp (seconds since 1-Jan-1970) when the PaymentRequest was created.

expires: Unix timestamp after which the PaymentRequest should be considered invalid.

memo: UTF-8 encoded, plain-text (no formatting) note that should be displayed to the customer, explaining what this PaymentRequest is for.

payment_url: Secure (usually https) location where a Payment message (see below) may be sent to obtain a PaymentACK.

merchant_data : Arbitrary data that may be used by the merchant to identify the PaymentRequest. May be omitted if the merchant does not need to associate Payments with PaymentRequest or if they associate each PaymentRequest with a separate payment address. the payment req gets tied to the merchant ID:

message PaymentRequest {
    optional uint32 payment_details_version = 1 [default = 1];
    optional string pki_type = 2 [default = "none"];
    optional bytes pki_data = 3;
    required bytes serialized_payment_details = 4;
    optional bytes signature = 5;
}

If they pay out via CB, CB wraps these API calls, if you do it via blockchain it's almost like doing it with your own bitcoind instance as they run a modified version of bitcoind. 

On an unrelated note, when I was analyzing the blockchain once you can find interesting messages and memo's encoded in peoples transactions -- from images to other strange things that are obfuscated, there is actually a study on the practice of trying to hide data in plain sight -- silly really, waste of the use for a public record. :-)

straticus1

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:24:19 PM

comment and comment-to is where the data would be, anyways, it's a protocol feature, I don't use CB so dont know what they support, but I know when they pay me the stuffs tagged, hmmmm....ugh I just want my fucking coins Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: