Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24386 times)
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:35:18 AM

this site but it looks like a very good HYIP

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:40:44 PM

this site but it looks like a very good HYIP

It's one of the few HYIP's worth investing in.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:53:59 PM

I saw this nice.
but let me ask you some questions.
if I come to invest in income funds a few months I went back, and if when I want to withdraw all my funds will be quickly processed?
including the initial capital I planted?
I joined another investment experience very difficult when I want to draw a lot of my money, and finally disappointed that only get  Cry

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
yonce

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:55:17 PM

I saw this nice.
but let me ask you some questions.
if I come to invest in income funds a few months I went back, and if when I want to withdraw all my funds will be quickly processed?
including the initial capital I planted?
I joined another investment experience very difficult when I want to draw a lot of my money, and finally disappointed that only get  Cry

You should never let your funds sit for months.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

People dont invest in hyips all of them are scams
yonce

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:22:14 PM

LOL, that is the end result of all HYIP's one day. They all scam. Think of it as a house edge lol once the time runs up.

HYIP's wouldn't continue to be here year after year if people weren't making money lol.

hamza171

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:39:52 PM

This is a big mistake. It's gambling, Investors are aware of the risks.
mdzedzej

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:45:52 PM

they are all shit scam sites lol just a bigger ponzi
hamza171

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:49:10 PM

they are all shit scam sites lol just a bigger ponzi
 Investors are aware of the risks. LOL HAHA

It is not scam, Investors are aware of the risks. So far, I am beginning to feel very confident about everything and I don’t see any reason at all as to why I should feel different. As my mum used to say, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it son”.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:55:08 PM

I hate hyip and ponzi because they all put false description and promises.

If all the BS in the OP are replaced with the following, I am okay with it.

Benefits: You may get good profits only if you deposit at a good time, ie. there are a lot of deposits after you, and the owner decide not to run away before your withdrawal.

Disadvantage: Owners can and will run away at any time.
hamza171

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:05:50 PM

Benefits: You may get good profits only if you deposit at a good time, ie. there are a lot of deposits after you, and the owner decide not to run away before your withdrawal.

It is not scam because investors are aware of the risks.
If you hate gambling, go to other section Wink
silvestar
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:10:11 PM

It is not scam because investors are aware of the risks.
If you hate gambling, go to other section Wink

As I already mentioned, I don't hate hyip because of the possibility of losing money, and I don't hate gambling.

hamza171

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:19:49 PM

As I already mentioned, I don't hate hyip because of the possibility of losing money, and I don't hate gambling.

Clownery. Gambling = possibility of losing money. You are a troll  Cheesy
silvestar
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:24:19 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 11:31:52 PM by silvestar

Clownery. Gambling = possibility of losing money. You are a troll  Cheesy

Looks like there is a big misunderstanding on my last post.

Let me try it again in simpler English:
I am okay with losing money, I am okay with gambling, I hate false promise.

I don't deposit in hyip, not because of the risk, but because of the false promises.

EDIT: Guess I figure the problem now. It should cause less confusion if I used "I hate hyip not because of" instead of "I don't hate hyip because of"...
yonce

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:00:56 AM

This is so true. I really don't care how positive the comments here might be. They could even be fake. I don't feel comfortable to put my coins in there just to get a 0.2% profit a day. It's not worth the risk.

Some people don't want to take that risk. Some players only invest in short term high yield programs that offer quick and short returns but at a higher risk level. I personally only invest in programs that are mid to long term.

Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:49:08 AM

It is not scam, Investors are aware of the risks. So far, I am beginning to feel very confident about everything and I don’t see any reason at all as to why I should feel different. As my mum used to say, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it son”.

How is it not a scam? The program claims to make money through Bitcoin mining. It's right there in the first paragraph of the opening post of this thread. But in fact, profits are paid out from new deposits. That's obviously misleading people. And while this thread is in the correct forum-section (Gambling) and has plenty of discussion on the fact that this program is a Ponzi/HYIP scheme, the operators of the scheme are advertising it as a legitimate investment and people finding this program through other means than this forum won't benefit from the warnings issued here.

Consequently, there will be plenty of (intellectually challenged, perhaps) people that believe they're investing in something legitimate that end up paying the profits of those that know what's really going on. Judging by the amount of people that believe(d) that BTC-Arbs and Bitcoin-Trader are/were performing legitimate trading strategies, there's quite a large group of unaware victims.

There are several threads here on the Gambling forum that promote a Ponzi game, but actually advertise it as such. That's an honest gamble (assuming the operator sticks by his own rules) where the true nature of the game is out in the open. Schemes such as this one that pretend to be an investment, but aren't are just straight-up scams.
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:28:32 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 12:42:04 PM by sameev29

How is it not a scam? The program claims to make money through Bitcoin mining. It's right there in the first paragraph of the opening post of this thread. But in fact, profits are paid out from new deposits. That's obviously misleading people. And while this thread is in the correct forum-section (Gambling) and has plenty of discussion on the fact that this program is a Ponzi/HYIP scheme, the operators of the scheme are advertising it as a legitimate investment and people finding this program through other means than this forum won't benefit from the warnings issued here.

Consequently, there will be plenty of (intellectually challenged, perhaps) people that believe they're investing in something legitimate that end up paying the profits of those that know what's really going on. Judging by the amount of people that believe(d) that BTC-Arbs and Bitcoin-Trader are/were performing legitimate trading strategies, there's quite a large group of unaware victims.

There are several threads here on the Gambling forum that promote a Ponzi game, but actually advertise it as such. That's an honest gamble (assuming the operator sticks by his own rules) where the true nature of the game is out in the open. Schemes such as this one that pretend to be an investment, but aren't are just straight-up scams.

Cryptory is pure gambling.You put money in and you might get more out or less.Anyway I am making money with it.

hamza171

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:49:08 PM

As the guy above me said ,It's pure gambling and so far I'm winning, so what's not to like a bout that?

yonce

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:24:39 PM

All HYIP's are gambling, just play them smart. Learn learn learn about the industry is all I can really continue encouraging.

sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:04:30 PM

As the guy above me said ,It's pure gambling and so far I'm winning, so what's not to like a bout that?

Finally someone supports me.So its possible you can come with a few bucks and go out being a millionaire or vice versa.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: