Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24386 times)
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:00:55 PM

It's just like banking to me. One way or another i am at an advantage at the moment. Risks involve everywhere.... You just have to be prepared and at the same time, you should know how to profit even within.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:08:32 PM

It's just like banking to me. One way or another i am at an advantage at the moment. Risks involve everywhere.... You just have to be prepared and at the same time, you should know how to profit even within.

Banking,gambling all have their own type of risks.If you can put money in and get them out at the right time,you can keep yourself on the safe end.

It seems some people are having luck with Cryptory  Cool
AnimeBoy_007

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:39:45 PM

Banking,gambling all have their own type of risks.If you can put money in and get them out at the right time,you can keep yourself on the safe end.

It seems some people are having luck with Cryptory  Cool

Exactly. Investments always comes with risks. I withdraw from Cryptory 7-8 times a day depending on my business. By far, it's spot on. Reliable.

AnimeBoy_007

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:02:31 PM

For more proof, Here's a another withdrawal i did today....

Pony789

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:29:28 PM

People dont invest in hyips all of them are scams

That is no point warning them. They all know how it will end.
Also, those deposited bitcoin will keep saying the site is great, so to get more people to deposit bitcoin and to delay the inevitable ugly ending. Smiley

yonce

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:31:13 PM

I have 85 bitcoin in Cryptory right now. I am withdrawing daily and been happy with the program for months. It is a winner of a site and the reason why it is only one of two sites I have joined in 2014.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 03:47:06 PM

Yonce, you are ignorant, playing an HYIP, which will always harm real people. Even worse, they have huge overhead costs for CloudFlare and customer support.

This business model is doomed; no reason to invest with cryptory when I am offering better rates and a guaranteed return of principal with a real business model. $1k deposit maximum.

Real high yield is investing with me, not this low-paying gamble; I have over 4,000 successful escrows, but do you even know who these people are? Do you know their real intentions for sure?

There is no real exit strategy and you are harming real people. You're earning in a month what I pay out in 10 days.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
yonce

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:54:26 PM

Everyone is ignorant, playing an HYIP, which will always harm real people. Even worse, they have huge overhead costs for CloudFlare and customer support.

This business model is doomed; no reason to invest with cryptory when I am offering better rates and a guaranteed return of principal with a real business model.

Real high yield is investing with me, not this low-paying gamble; I have over 4,000 successful escrows, but do you even know who these people are? Do you know their real intentions for sure?

The HYIP industry is controlled by a small group of admins. I am familiar with Cryptory's admin which is why I have chosen to play this one. I think we all need to respect each others choice of gambling/earning money in the fields we are most comfortable in and for me that is the HYIP industry.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 03:58:02 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 04:15:48 PM by bl4kjaguar

The HYIP industry is controlled by a small group of admins. I am familiar with Cryptory's admin which is why I have chosen to play this one. I think we all need to respect each others choice of gambling/earning money in the fields we are most comfortable in and for me that is the HYIP industry.

Will you prove that you have 85 bitcoins on deposit? I don't want you to harm anyone by your words in this thread; they can be influential, so you should prove them to us.

I cannot respect this scheme, but I will respect this thread and remove the below info if I see the proof from you.

Problems with this scheme:
No valid business model.
Huge overhead costs.
No real exit strategy; no way to calculate risk.
Returns are lower than investing with a reputable trader.
You are ultimately helping to cause harm to real people.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:09:47 PM

Will you prove that you have 85 bitcoins on deposit? I don't want you to harm anyone by your words in this thread; they can be influential, so you should prove them to us.

I cannot respect this scheme, but I will respect this thread if I see the proof from you.

Idk about him ,but I invested 5 bitcoins in this program ,and here is my proof :
yonce

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:16:28 PM

I cannot respect this scheme, but I will respect this thread and remove the below info if I see the proof from you.

Problems with this scheme:
No valid business model.
Huge overhead costs.
No real exit strategy; no way to calculate risk.
Returns are lower than investing with a reputable trader.

I agree words can be influential. I do not publicly promote any program unless someone is speaking to me one on one privately. I urge anyone who reads my posts about any of my deposits not to deposit just because I may have deposited a significant amount. I am only in two programs thus far in 2014, but if you really want to discuss possibly investing in a program because you read my post, talk to me one on one. One thing I always believe, to be successful in HYIP's you need to be part of a strong downline, a group of knowledgeable players. Cryptory is a HYIP, but a good one that has paid me for a long time. It is run by one of the controlling admins of the industry and Cryptory employs all the heavy hitting power promoters who charge anywhere from $20 to $40k on average to admins.

I am not looking to promote any programs through threads like this, but because one of the two programs I am in has a thread here I decided to post. I have shared the HYIP's I am in with many people on this forum through one on one conversation and the amounts I am in with. My posts in no way should encourage anyone to blindly deposit.

yonce

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:24:35 PM

I wanted to elaborate a little more on being part of a powerful downline, a group of knowledgeable players. I don't want to come off as a pumper of Cryptory or any program so I will not be creating daily withdrawal posts, or just posting all my big deposits into HYIP's. First, many of my large deposits are also large because of my referral commissions I am earning. I also don't want to encourage people to just deposit because they saw a big deposit post from me and I am in no way in communication with them. Being part of a powerful downline, whomever it may be, allows pressure towards the admin when a program comes to an end. Players in a large powerful downline will be the last ones to stop receiving payments when a programs life comes to an end. I always leverage the power of my downline against an admin towards the end of its life. Simply put, I will urge all my referrals to stop their investments when warning signs show up, and in the end my referrals and myself earn till the last possible moment even during a selective payouts phase.

AnimeBoy_007

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:49:36 PM

I can't find any system which is fail-proof. It's always a gamble we make by investing into a system like this.... By far, it seems highly reliable and trustworthy. Few of my friends do the same, and they talked me into this. Have to say, they are making some serious profit. I contacted their customer care myself and they explained their entire system and it convinced me to make this kind of a move. You just have to be prepared for any outcome, i think and I am prepared. 
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:22:57 PM

This seems interesting. Didn't read the thread yet but after looking at the website and the video I think I'll have it a go with a few BTC. Anyone got info on how long deposits will take?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
ejinte

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:52:57 PM

For your information, OP is paying people to post here. The site is 100% scam.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
yonce

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:59:57 PM

The site isn't 100% scam. It's a paying HYIP. Though I don't know about your allegations about the OP of the thread. That could be possible, I don't know. I did warn earlier in this thread not to blindly pump a HYIP. Some of the posts in this thread are a little too over eager I would say.

ejinte

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:25:33 PM

The site isn't 100% scam. It's a paying HYIP. Though I don't know about your allegations about the OP of the thread. That could be possible, I don't know. I did warn earlier in this thread not to blindly pump a HYIP. Some of the posts in this thread are a little too over eager I would say.

Did you receive any payments yet? Yes OP has asked me and a few other people to post positive things without using the site or $1/post. However I rather lose a few dollars than sleep bad at night. Sorry OP! And hope I saved someone.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
yonce

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:35:24 PM

Did you receive any payments yet? Yes OP has asked me and a few other people to post positive things without using the site or $1/post. However I rather lose a few dollars than sleep bad at night. Sorry OP! And hope I saved someone.

Cryptory is one of two sites I promote to my downline. Have been for months. It's been around since last year paying people. One tactic that is very normal for HYIP admins is a thing called "paid posts". Been around as long as I have been playing HYIP's. Most players just ignore those types of posts. talkgold.com is nothign but paid posts lol. There are some funny posts for sure in this thread that are just too over eager and just funny to laugh at like a late night as seen on tv shopping commercial.

sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:50:43 PM

Cryptory is one of two sites I promote to my downline. Have been for months. It's been around since last year paying people. One tactic that is very normal for HYIP admins is a thing called "paid posts". Been around as long as I have been playing HYIP's. Most players just ignore those types of posts. talkgold.com is nothign but paid posts lol. There are some funny posts for sure in this thread that are just too over eager and just funny to laugh at like a late night as seen on tv shopping commercial.

Because of some false information by users and competitors,people get mislead from good stuff sometimes and Cryptory is one of them in my opinion.
bitmaster111

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 06:53:08 PM

I am investing in many hiyp since 2010 . I lost lots of money and made some . I learned one thing from the hiyp investment if we play on right time that is "in beginning ". you have the chance to earn from these Ponzi's
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: