Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24386 times)
hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:27:09 PM

From the looks of everything it seems there are supporters and haters,like every other in the world.

The real question is if cryptory is worth to investing in.And from the looks of all the monitoring sites ignoring the trolls here it seems they are worthy.

At least there is someone who can see past the fakes.I have trying to prove to them that Cryptory is the best and safe hyip to put money in,they just don't get it.They are now arguing with silly topics like my country,skype. Angry

Its hard for trollers to accept the truth.You can see the same thing with coins like when it gets famous than the flood of trolls begins.

I have been watching Cryptory for quite some days and I am an investor there too.Everything is fine with me.Cryptory my #1.

I don't understand why they hate such a solid program like Cryptory so much.Its like paranormal.They even went so far they even talked about my activities. Angry

They can't stop me from telling the truth.CRYPTORY IS THE BEST HYIP.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emu512

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:34:48 PM

From the looks of everything it seems there are supporters and haters,like every other in the world.

The real question is if cryptory is worth to investing in.And from the looks of all the monitoring sites ignoring the trolls here it seems they are worthy.

At least there is someone who can see past the fakes.I have trying to prove to them that Cryptory is the best and safe hyip to put money in,they just don't get it.They are now arguing with silly topics like my country,skype. Angry

Its hard for trollers to accept the truth.You can see the same thing with coins like when it gets famous than the flood of trolls begins.

I have been watching Cryptory for quite some days and I am an investor there too.Everything is fine with me.Cryptory my #1.

I don't understand why they hate such a solid program like Cryptory so much.Its like paranormal.They even went so far they even talked about my activities. Angry

Calm down lad.I also believe Cryptory is a good spot to make good money and there is enough evidence to prove it.
hamza171

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:01:39 PM

Calm down lad.I also believe Cryptory is a good spot to make good money and there is enough evidence to prove it.

Thanks.Cryptory is a legit hyip,no doubt about it.They themselves say scam hyips run out after a month or less,and here Cryptory has been for like 1 year and they still dont believe.
emu512

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:05:27 PM

Those who doesn't believe Cryptory and its profit system,I would like them to see this:

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/cryptory.com

Now decide for yourself if its good or not.
emu512

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:11:46 PM

Here' another reliable hyip monitor site,

http://www.hyipexplorer.com/

You can at #8 is Cryptory.Its listed on the top 10 most reliable hyip.Now if you are a troller,you think this a coincidence too?
hamza171

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:15:01 PM

I found Cryptory listed at a reliable monitoring website too:

http://www.azhyipmonitor.com/hyip_cryptory.html

Its listed as paying and rated 8 out of 10.This is enough for a good hyip to be a good hyip.
emu512

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:19:12 PM

I found Cryptory listed at a reliable monitoring website too:

http://www.azhyipmonitor.com/hyip_cryptory.html

Its listed as paying and rated 8 out of 10.This is enough for a good hyip to be a good hyip.

As Cryptory is listed in the famous monitoring sites there is no fount that its listed at all monitoring sites.There are also good reviews about them all over on monitoring sites.Even some of the bad reviews in those sites are fake.They are just here to destroy Cryptorys reputation.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:53:06 PM

Those who doesn't believe Cryptory and its profit system,I would like them to see this:

So your favourite Ponzi scheme is listed on a site that makes its money advertizing Ponzi schemes and you think that's somehow proof that it's not a Ponzi scheme?

Of course it's not good. It will pay current investors from future investor deposits for a while, and then it will stop, and lots of people will be out of pocket.

"But it has been paying out for over a year"?

Of course it has. They all pay out until they stop paying out.

Calling people "trolls" for pointing out the obvious fact that this is a scam is pretty weak. Do you have a better argument than "you guys are trolls" or "look, it's advertised on a Ponzi board so it must be good"?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
lukyforvar

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 07:23:16 AM

So your favourite Ponzi scheme is listed on a site that makes its money advertizing Ponzi schemes and you think that's somehow proof that it's not a Ponzi scheme?

Of course it's not good. It will pay current investors from future investor deposits for a while, and then it will stop, and lots of people will be out of pocket.

Calling people "trolls" for pointing out the obvious fact that this is a scam is pretty weak. Do you have a better argument than "you guys are trolls" or "look, it's advertised on a Ponzi board so it must be good"?
+1

Bitcoin, the weapon of freedom massive.
ejinte

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:54:41 AM

It's a few guys with unworthy reputation who is recommending this, LOL

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
Bizmark13

Activity: 462

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:01:13 AM

So is their business model real or fake?

I've heard of them being described as a Ponzi scheme and this thread is in the gambling section so that seems to support the theory. But the company is registered and they seem to be staffed by real people and have real offices and mining gear. I just watched their promotional video and still don't understand what the whole thing is about. Do they design ASICs like Avalon and BFL or do they sell cloud mining contracts like CEX.IO? Or is it both?
Lorenzo

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:23:48 AM

I've heard of them being described as a Ponzi scheme and this thread is in the gambling section so that seems to support the theory. But the company is registered and they seem to be staffed by real people and have real offices and mining gear. I just watched their promotional video and still don't understand what the whole thing is about. Do they design ASICs like Avalon and BFL or do they sell cloud mining contracts like CEX.IO? Or is it both?

I think they sell cloud mining but the numbers are way off. Normally cloud mining contracts aren't profitable unless you trade them. So yeah, if it's a scam then it's a pretty sophisticated one.
ejinte

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:34:26 AM

I think they sell cloud mining but the numbers are way off. Normally cloud mining contracts aren't profitable unless you trade them. So yeah, if it's a scam then it's a pretty sophisticated one.

It is a scam. Just read the hole thread and you'll get it.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
hamza171

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:41:55 AM

dooglus so you finally did it by rating me negative.I didn't believe when some users told me they were negatively rated for speaking out but now the same happened to me.

But the fact is Cryptory is a paying hyip you can't say this is unreal

emu512

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:56:36 AM

It is a scam. Just read the hole thread and you'll get it.

Everyone has been saying this from the start.I didn't like that they even called Cryptory scam too.

Users here are saying that they are paying with proof,why do guys have to attack them.
emu512

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:05:36 PM

Why don't you go to Cryptorys address and investigate and let us know here.

Mining is a hyip too if you ask me.Aren't you putting up money on a miner with some risk factor namely difficulty.So Cryptory is paying users by mining what's bad in it.They are paying at least on time.
hamza171

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:09:14 PM

How do you know they will stop paying so surely?

There are hyips that are running for over 3 years now.have they stopped paying no.

Why is all the finger being pointed to Cryptory while they are paying and keeping the deal.
ejinte

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:19:54 PM

There are hyips that are running for over 3 years now.have they stopped paying no.

Why is all the finger being pointed to Cryptory while they are paying and keeping the deal.
They will eventually stop paying because that's how HYIP's work

WARNING !!  SCAM

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
hamza171

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:29:14 PM

WARNING !!  SCAM

How can you be so sure that Cryptory is not something outstanding.

If some hyip can live for 3+ years and still keep paying why not Cryptory?
lukyforvar

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 03:38:41 PM

WARNING !!  SCAM

How can you be so sure that Cryptory is not something outstanding.

If some hyip can live for 3+ years and still keep paying why not Cryptory?

may be 3 + years, 5 + years ...

but it is a ponzi pyramid scheme anyway

Bitcoin, the weapon of freedom massive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: