Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24386 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:22:20 PM

Did Cryptory claim they were fixing their issue with microscopes.

No, they didn't. Did anyone say they did?

I was making a joke about how they posted pictures of a guy peering into a microscope taken from stock footage of an IC plant taken before Cryptory even existed, and passed it off as photos of their own work.

It was a news in their blog,they didn't address anything with current issues in that news.

It wasn't news, it was garbage. They claim that Bitcoin miners compute the same hashes over and over, and that their have eliminated this redundancy. That is ridiculous on its face and yet you suckers believe it. To go along with their lies they posted 4 year old frames from video of an IC plant.

Man now you are crazy about Cryptory.

I'm a little sick at the moment, and having to take painkillers. They render me incapable of working on anything very complex, so I'm spending too much time on the forums instead. I figure that warning newbies about the danger of scams like Cryptory isn't a bad use of my time given that I'm rendered unable to be productive in better ways right now.

Why are you here promoting their scam?

Even if it isn't a scam, and they really do make you a profit from mining, why would you want to encourage anyone else to get involved? That would only increase the global difficulty and reduce your profits.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:24:20 PM

Yes I have and I show them snaps of my withdrawals and they thought they were fake like they think Cryptory is fake too.Cryptory have been paying and still paying and will be paying.

... until they stop.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:46:38 PM

This is the best hyip ive ever seen its on like for half year now isnt it? and still paying

cf. This is the best unexploded bomb I've ever found. It's been like half a year and it's still ticking!

It's like an analogy.  Get it?

Cryptory is just paying.Simply.
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:49:47 PM

cf. This is the best unexploded bomb I've ever found. It's been like half a year and it's still ticking!

Yes, we get it, it is still ticking.
hamza171

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:50:08 PM

Yes I have and I show them snaps of my withdrawals and they thought they were fake like they think Cryptory is fake too.Cryptory have been paying and still paying and will be paying.

... until they stop.

XUntil they stopX

They are paying.Cryptory is not going anywhere as they could have done that already when there was chance.
hamza171

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:51:37 PM

Yes, we get it, it is still ticking.

You did not get it.

Cryptory is paying not ticking like a bomb.Because it is not a bomb.It is a hyip.
hamza171

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:53:54 PM

A ponzi is a fabricated plan to run away with investors money.Some people her thinks Cryptory is one.But I am trying to prove they are not.

Do you have any proof?

I would love to see it, because then I would invest my coins and make massive amounts of profit.

The problem is that I've seen absolutely no evidence that they're not running a Ponzi scam.

Your definition is a little off. It doesn't need to be a plan to run away with investors' money. It can end up with no profit at all. The defining characteristic is that there's no economic activity making the returns they promise, and they simply pay old investor returns using new investor deposits.

Can you prove that they're not doing exactly that?

Can you prove they are scamming people like you claim.When Cryptory isn't scamming people at all.

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:03:28 PM

Can you prove they are scamming people like you claim.When Cryptory isn't scamming people at all.

I can't prove that they don't have billions of dollars that they plan to give away to fund the greedy people who fall for their scam.

It is possible that they're really nice people who have a lot of money they don't need and want to give it away. But rather than find good deserving causes they have decided to give it to the kind of stupid people who fall for Ponzi schemes.

On balance I think that probably isn't what is going on there, and that this is much more likely to be a traditional Ponzi scheme with a relatively low payout and so a corresponding relatively long life.

But no, I don't have proof of that.

I was asking the guy who said he was trying to prove they were for real what his proof was. Because if it exists, I'm in.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Keyser Soze

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:04:59 PM

You did not get it.

Cryptory is paying not ticking like a bomb.Because it is not a bomb.It is a hyip.
No, I understand things clearly. It is paying (ticking) now, but at some point they will stop paying (boom!) because it is not sustainable.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:05:45 PM

How does a hyip get the money they use to pay out their investors?

When preparing your answer, bear in mind that the payouts are exponentially increasing, and so the source of the payouts will need to be something which itself can increase exponentially for the next 5 years.

None that "mining" doesn't fit into this category, since returns from mining will halve in about 3 years.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
hamza171

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:14:36 PM

When preparing your answer, bear in mind that the payouts are exponentially increasing, and so the source of the payouts will need to be something which itself can increase exponentially for the next 5 years.

None that "mining" doesn't fit into this category, since returns from mining will halve in about 3 years.

Mining difficulty does increase.But they can add new equipments along from new investors money.They must be doing it to keep everything leveled and smooth.
hamza171

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

You did not get it.

No, I understand things clearly. It is paying (ticking) now, but at some point they will stop paying (boom!) because it is not sustainable.

They have been paying for almost 1 year and you think they will stop now after expanding so much?Cryptory can sustain their business better than ever with all the users and their deposits.
Keyser Soze

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:21:17 PM

They have been paying for almost 1 year and you think they will stop now after expanding so much?
If they are getting more in then they are paying out, why would they stop?

Ok, it is a hyip, which by definition is not sustainable. They need new investors to pay out old ones, at some point they will not be able to find enough new investors.

Cryptory can sustain their business better than ever with all the users and their deposits.
How can they sustain their "business" if they are a hyip? What happens if they stop getting new investors?
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:48:43 PM

Mining difficulty does increase.But they can add new equipments along from new investors money.They must be doing it to keep everything leveled and smooth.

I'll try again without the extra text.  See if you can answer:

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
emu512

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:17:50 PM

They have been paying for almost 1 year and you think they will stop now after expanding so much?
If they are getting more in then they are paying out, why would they stop?

Ok, it is a hyip, which by definition is not sustainable. They need new investors to pay out old ones, at some point they will not be able to find enough new investors.

Cryptory can sustain their business better than ever with all the users and their deposits.
How can they sustain their "business" if they are a hyip? What happens if they stop getting new investors?

They don't just sit down with the money they get from investors.The money is reinvested to make more and they are paid to investors containing profits.Even Cryptory itself makes profit even after paying users.,it's a business they can't run themselves without profit.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:44:32 PM

So is their business model real or fake?

I've heard of them being described as a Ponzi scheme and this thread is in the gambling section so that seems to support the theory. But the company is registered and they seem to be staffed by real people and have real offices and mining gear. I just watched their promotional video and still don't understand what the whole thing is about. Do they design ASICs like Avalon and BFL or do they sell cloud mining contracts like CEX.IO? Or is it both?

I think they sell cloud mining but the numbers are way off. Normally cloud mining contracts aren't profitable unless you trade them. So yeah, if it's a scam then it's a pretty sophisticated one.

It's not sophisticated. Look through all the nonsense places that are "paying" according to these monitor sites. Also look at the ones that were paying and then suddenly stop paying. Try to find the threads or use the wayback machine to look up poker by proxy and all teh other ponzis. They come up with a fancy looking website, claim to do one thing, and then run a ponzi. This is as "sophisticated" as oil rig contractors, a fancy website that claims one thing and operates a ponzi. If these things weren't ponzis they wouldn't fall apart like ponzis.
Keyser Soze

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:57:13 PM

They don't just sit down with the money they get from investors.The money is reinvested to make more and they are paid to investors containing profits.Even Cryptory itself makes profit even after paying users.,it's a business they can't run themselves without profit.
So you are trying to say they are not a hyip and actually run a legitimate business? They clearly have fake or altered images and videos on their site (evidence of this has been posted in this thread as well), what legitimate business would use things like that?
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:33:45 AM

So you are trying to say they are not a hyip and actually run a legitimate business? They clearly have fake or altered images and videos on their site (evidence of this has been posted in this thread as well), what legitimate business would use things like that?

Nah, they don't believe in that, but they only want you to believe it is a legitimate business with insane return but insanely low risk lol. Cheesy

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:00:49 AM

Nah, they don't believe in that, but they only want you to believe it is a legitimate business with insane return but insanely low risk lol. Cheesy

It's worse than that even. They don't care what you believe. They just want the $1 per post that they get for promoting this scam.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:01:47 AM

So what happens when you withdraw? If Cryptory is indeed mining for their profits, then surely the invested money is used to purchase / develop mining equipment. But there are no restrictions on withdrawing. What happens if someone withdraws 5 BTC worth of funds, or even 50 BTC? Does Cryptory have to sell some of their hardware to cover the withdrawal? If so, why haven't we seen them advertising hardware sales?

Investing in mining and unrestricted withdrawals don't combine.

And that's another reason why the claim that Cryptory is actually mining is a lie. And the shills are still stuck on "but they're paying out".

If whoever is paying the shills is reading this, you should set some standards on IQ / debating skills in your recruitment process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: