Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:52:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24386 times)
emu512

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:35:29 PM

Their own facebook page has reports from customers being unable to withdraw for 3.5 days now:

https://i.imgur.com/kWhZN49.png

I am withdrawing fine without trouble:

https://i.imgur.com/qcDhPur.jpg

I told that guy at facebook to open a support ticket about it.

OK, but try to withdraw 0.5 BTC

Show us that Cryptory don't let us down hamza171.Make a withdrawal and post the shot here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emu512

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:42:40 PM

Isn't it strange that the official registration of the Cryptory is at an address where they are not located. Surely a "professional high-tech business" such as this could've taken 5 minutes to update their address with the Irish authorities.

No, not really, there are two companies involved here.
The original company is Dublin Cryptorium Ltd. which is registered at the Rainsford street address, and there is also Cryptory Investment Partners Limited, which manages the Cryptory.com business from the Clonshaugh Business Park.
This is presumably where their hardware and main admin are, as in this pic of the "Office and Data Center" from their site

https://www.cryptory.com/about/images/dc/1.jpg

Which looks very impressive. I haven't been able to reconcile this with an arial picture of the Business Park however.
It does also seem a little strange that this is the only exterior shot of their 'data center' and that there is no identifying "Cryptory" sign anywhere.
Maybe they like to keep a low profile, with all those expensive miners humming away.

You wouldn't want to point people where you have BTC,would you.Cryptory is just being cautious with their facility.
johntheconjuring

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:45:23 PM

Woow,seems everyone is busy arguing.Just for my 2 cents,skeptics always suffer in the long run.Here we know who are skeptics of Cryptory. Wink
emu512

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:52:20 PM

Woow,seems everyone is busy arguing.Just for my 2 cents,skeptics always suffer in the long run.Here we know who are skeptics of Cryptory. Wink

You seem to be new here.Fan of Cryptory?
johntheconjuring

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:04:55 PM

Lover of Cryptory.It was my most successful project.
emu512

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:16:02 PM

Lover of Cryptory.It was my most successful project.

Um making some profits too,I doubted first myself but after seeing in and outs I knew I was wrong.Cryptory rocks.
johntheconjuring

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:22:15 PM

Isn't it strange that the official registration of the Cryptory is at an address where they are not located. Surely a "professional high-tech business" such as this could've taken 5 minutes to update their address with the Irish authorities.

The original company is Dublin Cryptorium Ltd. which is registered at the Rainsford street address, and there is also Cryptory Investment Partners Limited, which manages the Cryptory.com business from the Clonshaugh Business Park.
This is presumably where their hardware and main admin are, as in this pic of the "Office and Data Center" from their site

https://www.cryptory.com/about/images/dc/1.jpg

Which looks very impressive. I haven't been able to reconcile this with an arial picture of the Business Park however.
It does also seem a little strange that this is the only exterior shot of their 'data center' and that there is no identifying "Cryptory" sign anywhere.
Maybe they like to keep a low profile, with all those expensive miners humming away.

Thanks for clearing us out.Users here are getting nuts with the location.Now I think they can see the transparency of Cryptory.
hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:25:40 PM

Their own facebook page has reports from customers being unable to withdraw for 3.5 days now:

I will withdraw 0.5 BTC and prove that Cryptory isn't a scam.Will you believe than?
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:30:59 PM

I will withdraw 0.5 BTC and prove that Cryptory isn't a scam.Will you believe than?

No.

Because as we've said at least a dozen times: payments are not proof of anything. Ponzi schemes pay out perfectly until they stop.

Real proof has to involve evidence that they're actually mining and not just paying people with money from new deposits.
johntheconjuring

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:37:53 PM

No.

Because as we've said at least a dozen times: payments are not proof of anything. Ponzi schemes pay out perfectly until they stop.

Real proof has to involve evidence that they're actually mining and not just paying people with money from new deposits.

Okay fine.Ask yourself this 'how does investment firm' the ones who think are 'legitimate' run.Well they utilize the money of investors both current and new to harvest more money.That's how they pay all of their investors.

Same here with Cryptory just like that.
SvensonT

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:43:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/kWhZN49.png

https://i.imgur.com/qcDhPur.jpg

Let's see ....
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:43:45 PM

That's probably the only smart thing you've done in this whole thread.

Withdraw now while you still can.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Rannasha

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:49:07 PM

No.

Okay fine.Ask yourself this 'how does investment firm' the ones who think are 'legitimate' run.Well they utilize the money of investors both current and new to harvest more money.That's how they pay all of their investors.

Hey! Are you the new paid shill?

Anyway, Cryptory claims to be a mining operation that develops its own hardware (and has it produced by Infineon, allegedly, even though Infineon claims to have never heard of Cryptory). Several people, most notably dooglus, have indicated why the profit projections made by Cryptory don't match the reality of the mining ecosystem.

Furthermore, actual investments don't have "instant withdrawals". Money needs to be invested into something in order to make more money. You can't simply pull money out at a random time. Exchange-traded investments are the exception of course, because on an exchange withdrawing your investment means selling it to someone else. Cryptory claims that I can "invest" 100 BTC today and withdraw that 100 BTC + profit tomorrow. How did they make that profit? They conjured 100 BTC of mining hardware out of thin air for a day?

Real investments don't work like this. I know this and I'm pretty sure you do too, but since you get paid per post, you're apparently willing to promote something that is meant to steal money from unsuspecting victims.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:59:42 PM

Thanks for clearing us out.Users here are getting nuts with the location.Now I think they can see the transparency of Cryptory.

Not really, it's just a picture of a building which Cryptory claim contains a mining operation light years ahead of any other, using fantastic advances in computing, in order to draw gullible people into sending them money.
The current CEO and CMO of Cryptory are a couple called Delaney, with no apparent technical background. They register companies for a living. Ireland is well known for shell companies due to lax regulation, low tax rates and corruption.

yonce hit the nail on the head early in this thread, the bullshit about mining is entertainment like the film "The Sting", where the conmen take pleasure in designing believable scenarios to rip off the man in the street.
HYIPs are Ponzis, period. They exist by abusing trust and exploiting naivety and greed. If that's a system that you're cool with being part of, by all means carry on, play your kiddie's version of Wall St.
By condoning the existence of this sort of trust abuse and dressing it up as some sort of libertarian progress, Bitcoin's acceptance by the wider community will be made more difficult, seen as just another way to rip people off.
But hey, just so long as you're getting your 10% a month, or your referral bounty, or your $1 a post, who gives a fuck, amirite?   

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:10:58 PM

By condoning the existence of this sort of trust abuse and dressing it up as some sort of libertarian progress, Bitcoin's acceptance by the wider community will be made more difficult, seen as just another way to rip people off.
But hey, just so long as you're getting your 10% a month, or your referral bounty, or your $1 a post, who gives a fuck, amirite?   

Yes, you are spot on.

This kind of thing is bad for Bitcoin, because when it inevitably turns out to be just another scam, it won't hurt the idiots selling their souls for $1 per post here, and it won't hurt the people running the scam.

It will hurt the people stupid enough to believe that this could be real (but you could argue they deserve it), but mostly it will hurt Bitcoin's image.

When MtGox went bankrupt due to massive mismanagement or other dodginess it hurt Bitcoin's image. The media portrayed it as Bitcoin going bust, and the uninformed masses ate it up.

This will be the same if it gets big enough, so let's continue calling it out, and marking the shills as untrustworthy whenever they make new accounts. Anything that helps end this scam before it does any more harm is a good thing.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Rannasha

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:49:59 PM

Yes, you are spot on.

This kind of thing is bad for Bitcoin, because when it inevitably turns out to be just another scam, it won't hurt the idiots selling their souls for $1 per post here, and it won't hurt the people running the scam.

It will hurt the people stupid enough to believe that this could be real (but you could argue they deserve it), but mostly it will hurt Bitcoin's image.

When MtGox went bankrupt due to massive mismanagement or other dodginess it hurt Bitcoin's image. The media portrayed it as Bitcoin going bust, and the uninformed masses ate it up.

This will be the same if it gets big enough, so let's continue calling it out, and marking the shills as untrustworthy whenever they make new accounts. Anything that helps end this scam before it does any more harm is a good thing.

Agreed.

If we stop posting, then it'll just be a constant back and forth between the shills about how great this scam is. At least now a large part of every page is filled with posts that draw attention to the fact that Cryptory is a Ponzi scheme and that should hopefully be sufficient to discourage potential unsuspecting victims from sending money their way.

Obviously we're not going to convince the shills, because they have no opinion for us to change, they just post what they're paid to post.

(edit: In other news: Bitcoin-Trader is neatly hiding away in the Service Discussion forum, but is just as much a Ponzi: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527395.0)
hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:54:00 PM

That's probably the only smart thing you've done in this whole thread.

Withdraw now while you still can.

Withdraw will work always.Cryptory makes sure of it first.
johntheconjuring

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

No.

Hey! Are you the new paid shill?

Anyway, Cryptory claims to be a mining operation that develops its own hardware (and has it produced by Infineon, allegedly, even though Infineon claims to have never heard of Cryptory). Several people, most notably dooglus, have indicated why the profit projections made by Cryptory don't match the reality of the mining ecosystem.

Furthermore, actual investments don't have "instant withdrawals". Money needs to be invested into something in order to make more money. You can't simply pull money out at a random time. Exchange-traded investments are the exception of course, because on an exchange withdrawing your investment means selling it to someone else. Cryptory claims that I can "invest" 100 BTC today and withdraw that 100 BTC + profit tomorrow. How did they make that profit? They conjured 100 BTC of mining hardware out of thin air for a day?

Real investments don't work like this. I know this and I'm pretty sure you do too, but since you get paid per post, you're apparently willing to promote something that is meant to steal money from unsuspecting victims.

Paid shill ay.If next day someone just says out of happiness that he likes Cryptory you will call him a 'shill' too right.

For your information,calculate the profit with 100BTC first in their profit calculator.You will get 0.32 BTC profit per day.So it's not impossible to make 0.32 BTC profit against 100X640 BTC=$64000.Profit is small compared to capital.But still it's profit.

emu512

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:12:28 PM

Yes, you are spot on.

Agreed.

If we stop posting, then it'll just be a constant back and forth between the shills about how great this scam is. At least now a large part of every page is filled with posts that draw attention to the fact that Cryptory is a Ponzi scheme and that should hopefully be sufficient to discourage potential unsuspecting victims from sending money their way.

Obviously we're not going to convince the shills, because they have no opinion for us to change, they just post what they're paid to post.

(edit: In other news: Bitcoin-Trader is neatly hiding away in the Service Discussion forum, but is just as much a Ponzi: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527395.0)

Bitcoin Trader is a different case it's nowhere near the success of Cryptory.Many people here are so jealous of Cryptory including other scam hyip's admins.It's nothing surprising to see people attack them.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:15:39 PM

Paid shill ay.If next day someone just says out of happiness that he likes Cryptory you will call him a 'shill' too right.

For your information,calculate the profit with 100BTC first in their profit calculator.You will get 0.32 BTC profit per day.So it's not impossible to make 0.32 BTC profit against 100X640 BTC=$64000.Profit is small compared to capital.But still it's profit.

No, if someone posts thinking that Cryptory is a real investment producing real returns for its investors, that doesn't make them a shill.

But when they ignore all evidence to the contrary it's hard to understand what other motivation they have for not listening to reason.

When someone posts:

Withdraw will work always.Cryptory makes sure of it first

what are we to think? How can a satisfied customer know that withdrawals will always work? He can't.

This guy has no doubts whatsoever about the fact that Cryptory are able to offer constant regular large returns from a single investment which they say they use to buy mining hardware.

Anyone who has ever mined knows that the returns from mining hardware go down pretty consistently over time, yet Cryptory is able to guarantee that mining hardware they purchase today on your behalf will continue giving the same returns for the next 5 years!

So in the face of that, what do you think about someone who continues to say "they will keep paying always"?

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: