Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:47:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:50:15 AM

PoW has officially stopped btw.
I confirm that.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:53:03 AM

Block explorer dev informed me that he just fixed http://chainz.cryptoid.info/mamm/ block explorer.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:45:49 PM

It looks we will have a great video. "remistevens" is working on it.

magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:56:08 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 04:15:06 PM by magpr

May be you will do a twitter giveaway like JUDGE coin 2-3 days before? It will be good promotion, will help more people to concentrate attention on MAMMOTH's features and good opportunity to buy anon coin for cheap price now Wink Many coins have a price rising only on announcement anon feature. Write please every time that MAMMOTH have anon! You need to be more active and creative in twitter, give more action!

binyao

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:20:07 PM

I have followed this coin for a long time, now I just want to know what the next plans for this coin.
 I think we can develop a game for this coin.
binyao

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:27:39 PM

May be you will do a twitter giveaway like JUDGE coin 2-3 days before? It will be good promotion, will help more people to concentrate attention on MAMMOTH's features and good opportunity to buy anon coin for cheap price now Wink Many coins have a price rising only on announcement anon feature. Write please every time that MAMMOTH have anon! You need to be more active and creative in twitter, give more action!

I agree . I think MAMM is good, but this low price can not reflect that. I think we need more propaganda.
magpr
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:31:42 PM

I agree . I think MAMM is good, but this low price can not reflect that. I think we need more propaganda.

Dev's ONLY PROPAGANDA will help to promote coin! Wink
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:54:16 PM

Dev's ONLY PROPAGANDA will help to promote coin! Wink
haha, yes to propaganda.. . . I'm sincerely hoping this phase 2 actually happens because its a big innovation, and a huge step for decentralization. . .if it happens, we're all taking a risk here. Something could go wrong, someone could beat them to it, or it could all be an expensive lie to swindle a couple thousand dollars. But marketing always counts and the community is necessary for success... Look at Doge - all marketing, no substance.
remistevens

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:05:48 PM

Hey All.

OK so I'm making a video for Mammoth and Super's phase 2. The idea is I drop the script here, everything is out in the open. Let me know what you think and we adjust together. My thinking was that this gets shared at the release of phase 2 when the things said in it are actually true. Since for now it would all be lies!

I also noticed that some people maybe don't understand why this update would be so significant, so that was the focus of the video. So many cryptos claiming to be the next big thing, but this will live up to it if they pull it off- silly names or not. Since its just a promo, I also stuck to the ideas, not the technicals - let them read about how it works in the upcoming white papers.

Script: Aprx 1.5 - 2 mins

"Fear of a collapsing international banking system, government confiscations and underhanded spying and scrutinizing are driving the demand for safe ways to trade and hold wealth. Bitcoin's market developed around these principals. But Bitcoin we're finding out, isn't as anonymous as anyone had hoped it would be. There are crypto currencies offering dark and scary solutions to the anonymity problem, but ultimately they rely on some sort of centralization. Meaning a developer somewhere has privileged access and can view or alter the system. This defeats the whole purpose. Its neither decentralized or anonymous. How is trusting a developer any different than trusting a banker? What if the developer dies? Also, governments have a history of shutting down independent currencies. The only reason Bitcoin has survived is because no one can shut it down, its sustained by a community not a central provider. . .This is where Mammoth and Super Coin come in. They offer full anonymity AND decentralization. Transactions are processed through a complex system involving multi signature wallet addresses, and randomly selected nodes. The end result is a public ledger and a countable predictable money supply - but no one has the ability to see specific transactions!. . . .From burying chests of gold to the Bitcoin black market, currencies have always succeeded on how easily we can trust, trade and secure them.  Imagine a wallet that only you can know about and access that allows you to spend money anonymously anywhere in the world in mere seconds. This is the evolution of currency. Money has been made secure and its no longer anyone's business but your own."
remistevens

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:15:38 PM

The vid I made for Riecoin: http://vimeo.com/87464754

Also if you felt generous and wanted to help me out, its very much appreciated! Grin

SUPER: SZBAk9zQwghtbJQPUNdiG6d8qdk5dzTQEg
MAMM: MWuGSjBjnvd6iZs3UPQf5ftu3BZbSFJDju
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:02:55 PM

Also if you felt generous and wanted to help me out, its very much appreciated! Grin

Not 100% sure but i think there's a bounty for it.

I do like the idea though  Grin
remistevens

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:48:50 PM

Not 100% sure but i think there's a bounty for it.

Thanks,
Mammothcoin, user on here, sent me a message about a nice bounty/donation too.
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:29:03 AM

Can you post here or pm me the details what we can do. I am not sure if i understand clearly. How giveaway system works at that sample?

magpr
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:36:28 AM

Can you post here or pm me the details what we can do. I am not sure if i understand clearly. How giveaway system works at that sample?

PM sent Wink
szp

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:45:13 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 08:18:08 AM by szp

remistevens did you recieved my pm with some movie ideas about MAMM ?
Zandinga

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:28:00 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 11:27:04 AM by Zandinga

This is what MAMM really needs the most: colaboration and communication between dev and the community. That will make the coin stronger and more noticeable for the investors.

Mammoth is a great coin and deserves more attention. Development progress had always been good with delivered and proven results but, imo, there's still a lot to do regarding the project organization and the social/community dynamics.

Looking forward to see what remistevens will do with the MAMM video. I'm sure it will be a very useful marketing resource for us.
The giveaway, as magpr suggested, and any other promotional inniciatives are also precious to get some more focus over MAMM. We are still very closed inside our own shell.

In the last few days the silence was broken, construtive ideas and oppinions were posted in the thread, fud and useless stuff were kept out of it, and dev is present and open to given suggestions. These simple things will have impact on the markets and will be pushing MAMM up.

So guys, lets keep it up!

remistevens

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:58:27 PM

remistevens did you recieved my pm with some movie ideas about MAMM ?

Nice thanks, I like it. For everyone else, the suggestion was for an octopus vs mammoth cartoonish look. The octopus being a metaphor for centralization - I can also use the NSAs octopus when mentioning spying and government: http://conversationalreading.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/nsa-octopus.png

Here's the problem, octopuses are a little specific and we'd want to use royalty free pics so its hard for me to do. Is there an artist among us? Someone able to draw a few cartoon pics for me to animate would be very useful.
remistevens

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:16:41 PM

This is what MAMM really needs the most: colaboration and communication between dev and the community. That will make the coin stronger and more noticeable for the investors.

Mammoth is a great coin and deserves more attention. Development progress had always been good with delivered and proven results but, imo, there's still a lot to do regarding the project organization and the social/community dynamics.

Looking forward to see what remistevens will do with the MAMM video. I'm sure it will be a very useful marketing resource for us.
The giveaway, as magpr suggested, and any other promotional inniciatives are also precious to get some more focus over MAMM. We are still very closed inside our own shell.

In the last few days the silence was broken, construtive ideas and oppinions were posted in the thread, fud and useless stuff were kept out of it, and dev is present and open to given suggestions. These simple things will have impact on the markets and will be pushing MAMM up.

Give aways should always be done in a way where something valuable is created for the community. Some suggestions: MAMM for liking the facebook page, MAMM for mentioning Mammoth on a popular forum  (show your proof with link), MAMM for sending an email request to a business or media outlet (can also be proven by a cc to a couple organizer email addresses). The email requests could be to do a story on Mammoth, or approaching Silk Road type underground businesses to consider adding it. . . .Can also reward messages here in this thread. First 5 people who suggest a feature they'd like to see added get 100 MAMM - that sort of thing.

Sorry, I know I'm still pretty new here, do you have a foundation yet? Decentralization for the code is important, but centralization for the organization backing a coin is also important. I'm not tech smart enough to program, but I know there are ways to create wallets that require authorization from several people to spend. To keep the foundation's coins secure by trusting a core group to look after it.

Also, a couple quick suggestions for the first page of this thread. Try and do a few more of the links graphically if you can - looks a little cleaner. For example, the social web part could have the logos: twitter, facebook and reddit instead of plain text links. Also the different languages could be represented with flags. That sort of thing, just an idea.
Vincent1688

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:17:31 PM

unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:00:18 PM

Last mammoth extincts Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: