Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bigozh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:17:07 AM

i tried finding a website for a multipool for us to help drive the price up but the website owners want a bounty and the dev doesnt seem to want to pay any sort of bounty or make the site himself so we are kinda SOL on that front.  coinking offered to make mamm a payout coin but wanted a whole btc upfront for coding costs and continued upkeep etc...  anyone else have some ideas to help our coin rise back to its former greatness?  any word on phase 2? any progress on video stuff etc..?
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:32:01 AM

About 100k mamm left and it will be on 0.000001, dev it's time to start showing what you're doing.
finity

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:34:57 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 12:09:20 PM by finity

Btw thw OP could use an update too + a roadmap with dates and times would attract more people and potential investors
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:22:51 PM

Btw thw OP could use an update too + a roadmap with dates and times would attract more people and potential investors

Investors won't come until after phase 2. Unless they are like us and taking a gamble. There is nothing here to invest in yet besides speculation.

A roadmap would also be fake and I'd rather not see it. You can't have deadlines for the creation of something entirely new. No one can know for sure how long it would take. I'd rather they work on the code than lie to me about when it will be done.
finity

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:58:01 PM

Investors won't come until after phase 2. Unless they are like us and taking a gamble. There is nothing here to invest in yet besides speculation.

A roadmap would also be fake and I'd rather not see it. You can't have deadlines for the creation of something entirely new. No one can know for sure how long it would take. I'd rather they work on the code than lie to me about when it will be done.

I partially agree, roadmap could give estimates or at least what hes planning on doing first, a general order of things. It gives people an idea what is going on in a glance. I agree you shouldnt be too specific with dates and times cos thats impossible, however it is possible to show a general planning. Or split it up in a checklist en check everything thats done, so people atleast have a general idea.

And as being a daytrader for a living I disagree with the fact there's nothing here for investors. To be succesful in daytrading you need to learn to be ahead of the curve, in short basically invest before the development hits. Recognize potential and if the company or in this case the dev has his basics in order to make this potential come true. I do believe he has, but I think there are ways to make it easier or more believable for people that he has.

On other hand I get the feeling most people in crypto stuff don't really know how actual stock and forex markets work, so maybe my comparison is wrong.

Just thinking out loud, hope I didnt offend anybody.
remistevens

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:30:01 PM

My point is that before phase 2, there is nothing here that's any different than a roll of the dice. Yes you can make money on dice, absolutely, but no one should be making that the effort here. It just cheapens it. The potential for real value from innovation is at hand. Whether or not the price goes up or down before that happens should only be relevant to investors (with more opportunity to buy) and dice players looking for a quick profit from bubbles. If we all believe in this coin and the coming phase 2, we should actually be cheering the low price as it gives more opportunity to invest. I don't want to see the price rise pre-phase 2. I'm hoping it goes down more so I can afford to buy a little more.
remistevens

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:33:41 PM

For those of us with the long term outlook on phase 2, we don't actually need to invest very much. If they deliver, a $50 investment today will be worth a small fortune soon enough. But trying to turn $50 into $60 is something completely different and shouldn't be anyone's focus who is actually trying to market this coin or support the politics behind anonymous/decentralized money.
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1118

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:26:41 PM

For those of us with the long term outlook on phase 2, we don't actually need to invest very much. If they deliver, a $50 investment today will be worth a small fortune soon enough. But trying to turn $50 into $60 is something completely different and shouldn't be anyone's focus who is actually trying to market this coin or support the politics behind anonymous/decentralized money.

I think the game is over here...better sell  now before mamm be excluded from exchange.
To be linked with supercoin is not a good thing. ..all the scam promoted by Polo killed that coin...no investors will came here I think...this is a nice coin, but probably don't get pumped another time.
bigozh

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:41:40 PM

yeah the dev may deliver on things here and there but the disconnect with him and the community killed this coin.  if phase 2 ever comes this coin could rise the charts again but it seems like a pipedream to me.  when proof of work ended the price didnt move an inch...  i really thing everyone has lost confidence in this coin and it will take  something major to bring us back.  i had every cryptocent i own invested at one point but the dev continues to not give us any updates or hope and has no reguard for keeping our investments whole.  dev wont pay bounties to make a multipool or make one himself, he wants to rely on the community to make the services for a coin he seems to not even care about and as a result niether do we.  i really do think that the dev of this coin is the supercoin dev and this is just there x13 clone of supercoin they seem not to care about.  IF I AM WRONG PLEASE SAY SOMETHING DEV.  if not i will just assume i was right and you have given up and i shall sell my last 100k coins tonight.
finity

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:49:29 PM

You're forgetting a coin needs short term investors to survive on the long term. Yes this coin is appealing long term, but for short term not at all.

I've pitched ideas, but the dev doesn't seem to want to cooperate. Maybe he does but he doesn't say anything worth mentioning at all. On top of that nobody has any clue what he's actually doing at this point
troisky

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:49:46 PM

Another scam?  Huh  Roll Eyes
finity

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:51:14 PM

Don't think it's a scam, its just not going that smooth
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1118

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:58:11 PM

Quite funny devs saying community should do this, should do that, this coin was completely price manipulated when ANON was released, so something smells bad here...
finity

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:03:43 PM

Quite funny devs saying community should do this, should do that, this coin was completely price manipulated when ANON was released, so something smells bad here...

Exactly what annoys me at this point, how can they say what community has to do when in fact nobody has any clue what dev's are doing.
bigozh

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:02:05 PM

definitely a gamble
remistevens

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:05:04 PM

You're forgetting a coin needs short term investors to survive on the long term. Yes this coin is appealing long term, but for short term not at all.

I've pitched ideas, but the dev doesn't seem to want to cooperate. Maybe he does but he doesn't say anything worth mentioning at all. On top of that nobody has any clue what he's actually doing at this point

How do you figure? So there are no short term investors. Coin keeps working, people keep staking/mining. 2 months later they come out with the update, if they haven't been beaten to the punch by someone faster, the coin price will soar and the community will grow large very fast.

I think some people here are underestimating the significance of this update should it ever come. Its not an attempt to rescue the coin, it IS the coin. We are trading the promise of something that doesn't yet exist.
remistevens

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:10:45 PM

Exactly what annoys me at this point, how can they say what community has to do when in fact nobody has any clue what dev's are doing.

If it were me, I'd also be quiet. Consider that if they let out too much someone could steal the idea and launch before they do. Also, if I were developing something entirely new, I'd be reluctant to make claims about when and how it will be done. Thats the nature of something unknown, you claim to know it and everyone can see that you're a liar. Also, the way these threads can go, keeping up with it can be a lot of work. They may not be here purely out of inconvenience. Also consider that they don't need to pander to us. If they are going to deliver with what they say they will, people of far more significance than you and I are going to take notice and jump on. IF phase 2 happens, they'll get rich with or without us.
szp

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:55:49 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 12:10:31 AM by szp

If Supercoin and Mamm are realy cooperating probably I hope we will see soon multipool for mamm too. Supercoin payment multi just started: http://supermultipool.com/ .

With mamm I'm starting to know what the lab rat feel. Many ambigious feelings and only maze creator knows what is behind the wall :/

Some night thoughts:
- From tech side this coin looks good. Node network is quite world wide spread with 16-24 active nodes.

- Most of crapcoins doesnt have so such big network. No matter what kind of tech is behind - even if those nodes are enchanced pool wallets with node function.

- If its true it can explain Phase 2 with trustless and more protected blockchain. It will increase security and flexibility.

- Straight forward approach to problem saying that developer can be good with programming but he can have lack of skills in case of network security.

- Marketing side sux but.... without phase 2 what this coin can offer in oposite to other ones? As I see dev is quite sensitive when people overhype their coins mostly in security cases.

- Ignoring or doesnt intrested in promotional camaign - again same question. Why to use false promises? Falling from high hurts like it was during 3k sato. 3k sato was a good start floor and probably the coin will remain on that level till now but lack of transparency had major influence on this fall - not fuders. They just put fire but oil was spilt.

- Deadline. Ofcourse its hard to predict but dev please change your approach with informing. Tweet or just edit first page. For person which is looking at first time its hard to go through whole thread and find that "we are working on it and it is very sensitive system..."

- Conspiration theory - there are companies in world which are very well known not by their advertisment but of their quality of product. Maybe dev is so selfconfident in his product that it will protect by it self and it will be widespread by people? IMO bad approach. Look at LTC and DOGE. DOGE truly didnt bring anything new - just same thing but better marketing.

- 2nd theory - investors know current state of project and want to keep price lower and lower. In my opinion bringing on multipool, trustless node, mobile app (I'd preffer also multisig for buissness) and some marketing should kick coin back to 4-5k sato (150k-200k $ whole volume)

- Again lack of transparency - what happened to premine? Its hard to trace where money are now - searching from block 1 and ways created by mixers(anonymizers) creating more and more speculations. Maybe premine is split within group? One of traces with shard of premine leading to bittrex shortly before big dropdown from 3k sato. Sold premine? I dont think so - sinking this whole project for "only" 10BTC? Lame... But we have big wallet in blockchain which is staking and looks like premine. Dev? Bagholder? Wtf?
Look - lack of this simple transparency leading again to speculation... lab rats... For example XXX coin kicked premine to escrow. Sounds better? Not well known ISRa coin - spreadsheet and premine addresses.

- Multipool - coinking made offer to create it for fee. From customer side it maybe look strange - "they offer help for fee, they refuse, they dont wanna pay". Simple conclusion "Th3y d0nt hv c00!nzz... th3y $001d pr3m!ne !111!!!!". 2nd thought: "wait, wait. they are cooping with supercoin and they just started multipool. maybe they have ready own sollution as fruit of cooping?"

- [Fast edit] Lack of info - concurency can read other plan too.... I agree with you remistevens.

- I dont know why but some kind of inner feeling telling me to keep that coin. I'm still keeping my staking bag.

Whats your feelings big and little bag holders?
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:28:36 AM

well I think mamm has some potential... considering the money supply we should have a higher price than Super... that doesn't seem to be the case  Wink

unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:56:33 AM

i already dumped everything, i will buy again on 100 satoshi
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: