Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:49:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:28:10 PM

mamm sucks mammoth b****
Vincent1688

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:07:59 PM

half a btc until 1 satoshi dev, what the hell

i am starting to lose faith in MAMM

Mamm did not rise on SUPER's good news, in fact it did nothing. My opinion is the market rejects non-unique coins that just copy other coins marketing/ tech. It's a marketing problem really, people are going to assume this is a copycoin just like how Feathercoin copied Litecoin. The reality is that the Mamm dev is working with the SUPER dev to develop the anon but that is not how most people will interpret it.

We are going to end up with SUPER 'owning' the phase two market and little benefit for Mamm. I mean hell the anon name is SuperSend Phase Two not Mammoths Gone Wild
hate to say it but i agree... this coin is officially DEAD
looks like someone traded about 3btc worth of coin to themselves in a ping pong buy sell manuver to keep volume up on bittrex and ate the trade fees... that will help keep the coin around for another week at least...  guess thats good...

Heres what I don't understand. That trade involved about 900k MAMM. Which is around 15% of the total coin supply. There are no wallets that large, so multiple accounts were used, or as I suspected earlier - the rich list is wrong.... Also, to look at the rich list, only a couple of the top 20 made changes soon after the big sale/transfer. Wallets not totaling more than 300k. . . Any theories on this?

Yes, this coin is being totally market manipulated, since anon wallet release when price get stuck at 3k-4k sat with 70 BTC volume....the rich list is fake/wrong, my wallet adress doesn´t show my total coins at all...something is very obscure here. Phase 2? Yeah, let´s see the pump and dump scenario again, IF it happens, as you have said.

I think there is a bot trading in Bittrex for MAMM, as Supercoin scamcoin have too:

Its a big IF sure, but it won't be a simple pump/dump IF/When it happens. There is massive value in such an upgrade, IF its real. But yes, someone with control of a whole lot of coins is moving them around using multiple wallets and bots. If they're squeezing what they can out of current buyers, they aren't getting much as there is low demand, but maybe thats the motivation... They could also be manipulating the price lower to acquire more coins, but, if you've got 15% already - how much do you really need? 15% of a coin that soars is more than enough to make a big profit, and more than you'd be able to sell without tanking the price anyways. If you've already got 15%, there isn't really a reason to try and get more.
Yes, this coin is being totally market manipulated, since anon wallet release when price get stuck at 3k-4k sat with 70 BTC volume....the rich list is fake/wrong, my wallet adress doesn´t show my total coins at all...something is very obscure here. Phase 2? Yeah, let´s see the pump and dump scenario again, IF it happens, as you have said.
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:29:32 PM

Mamm did not rise on SUPER's good news, in fact it did nothing. My opinion is the market rejects non-unique coins that just copy other coins marketing/ tech. It's a marketing problem really, people are going to assume this is a copycoin just like how Feathercoin copied Litecoin. The reality is that the Mamm dev is working with the SUPER dev to develop the anon but that is not how most people will interpret it.

We are going to end up with SUPER 'owning' the phase two market and little benefit for Mamm. I mean hell the anon name is SuperSend Phase Two not Mammoths Gone Wild
looks like someone traded about 3btc worth of coin to themselves in a ping pong buy sell manuver to keep volume up on bittrex and ate the trade fees... that will help keep the coin around for another week at least...  guess thats good...

Heres what I don't understand. That trade involved about 900k MAMM. Which is around 15% of the total coin supply. There are no wallets that large, so multiple accounts were used, or as I suspected earlier - the rich list is wrong.... Also, to look at the rich list, only a couple of the top 20 made changes soon after the big sale/transfer. Wallets not totaling more than 300k. . . Any theories on this?

I think there is a bot trading in Bittrex for MAMM, as Supercoin scamcoin have too:

Its a big IF sure, but it won't be a simple pump/dump IF/When it happens. There is massive value in such an upgrade, IF its real. But yes, someone with control of a whole lot of coins is moving them around using multiple wallets and bots. If they're squeezing what they can out of current buyers, they aren't getting much as there is low demand, but maybe thats the motivation... They could also be manipulating the price lower to acquire more coins, but, if you've got 15% already - how much do you really need? 15% of a coin that soars is more than enough to make a big profit, and more than you'd be able to sell without tanking the price anyways. If you've already got 15%, there isn't really a reason to try and get more.

Whoa, deja vu?!? I'm confused. Did you add to this conversation by copy/pasting what jpouza said earlier? Are you the same user under a different name copy/pasting the same commentary?. . .haha, I don't get it sorry.
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:32:00 PM

looks like someone traded about 3btc worth of coin to themselves in a ping pong buy sell manuver to keep volume up on bittrex and ate the trade fees... that will help keep the coin around for another week at least...  guess thats good...

Whoa, deja vu?!? I'm confused. Did you add to this conversation by copy/pasting what jpouza said earlier? Are you the same user under a different name copy/pasting the same commentary?. . .haha, I don't get it sorry.

This guy keeps copying me like a fucking parrot...WTF...I think I have a fan.
remistevens

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:46:31 PM

This guy keeps copying me like a fucking parrot...WTF...I think I have a fan.

Weird. . .The things you see on Bitcointalk.
ClutchThese

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:51:22 PM

lol

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
remistevens

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:51:29 PM

Also, just looking at that bot closer. Its trading less than 1k of MAMM per hour or moving maybe $50 USD per day at the most. Looks like a lot for such a cheap coin, but its really not a big player overall.
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:38:28 PM

Folks, stays positive, we work hard on phase 2 these days. There will be only two crypto coins has decentralized anonymous technology in the market when we ready. Do not under estimate the power of Mammothcoin. We have better technology than many other coins in the market.

bigozh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:04:25 PM

Folks, stays positive, we work hard on phase 2 these days. There will be only two crypto coins has decentralized anonymous technology in the market when we ready. Do not under estimate the power of Mammothcoin. We have better technology than many other coins in the market.

once again you ignore every single one of my questions and give a vague statement...
unlock.mk

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:20:35 PM

better technology doesn't mean that can revive dead people.
As members says above, this doesn't seems that it goes to the right way.
No matter what kind of better technology you r working on, fact is that you are NOT working on value of your coin, with hopes that that "better technology" will add value. Maybe you can ask yourself one question? What if it doesn't? Take fatcs that this coin can not be mined anymore, low investor and miners already dumped everything, so how can you make people to buy this coin ?
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:23:34 PM

We can see a great coin promotion from you and like you see price is rising and rising every day! Wink All that you write now about development have no confirmations Grin Look for the CLOAK dev's, they give a community many confirmations of the development process like video of coding and new features development. Look for JUDGE dev's, they have no anon, but then the pow ends his coin price rises 3 times! Look for any dev's who want to get popularity for his coins, they all works for this day by day. YOU NEED START A REAL PROMOTION!
unlock.mk

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:13:54 PM

yes, you need to work to get paid, ANON function is not what we need, i am not selling cocain, to have hidden transactions.
We need stable long coin, and mamm is not that.
remistevens

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:54:50 PM

yes, you need to work to get paid, ANON function is not what we need, i am not selling cocain, to have hidden transactions.
We need stable long coin, and mamm is not that.

Anonymous to hide your wealth from prying/confiscating governments - remember this has been a major force behind bitcoin's growth. But now the general public knows bitcoin isn't anonymous, enter a bunch of coins that are centralized and offer pseudo anonymity.. NO coin currently offers anonymity, none. The "anonymous" coins are centralized meaning someone has access and someone can shut it down.... If these devs come out with true anonymous/decentralized first, it will be worth a fortune - won't matter one bit what the price is today. It also won't matter how much pre release pandering the devs bothered to do. The innovation is everything. Devs don't waste your time here. Write the code before another team beats you to it - that's all that really matters.
unlock.mk

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:41:21 PM

there is no way to hide btc wealth from goverments. U have to spend them, you have to receve them in fiat trough bank.
And there is no such a thing like anonymous transaction in cryptocurrency market.
jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:43:14 PM

Dev, let's pump this animal coin!

subir imagenes  Grin
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:45:55 PM

Just checking in on this coin again. The developer is still checking in?
What is the latest news?
jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:50:37 PM

Just checking in on this coin again. The developer is still checking in?
What is the latest news?

Dev is present...

The latest news is phase 2 coming soon...these are the dev's words...
szp

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:57:31 PM

Mood of mamm holders: vary. From "we are in pile of mammoth shit" to the "this coin will be most innovative"

Mamm state: frozen... like most of mamms in sibir. So even pump or new features will be more like resurection

Dev state (my opinion): "we are crap at marketing but we are buillding CyberMammoth to protect animals"

Mamm development team and their product:
http://go.sky.com/SVOD/SKYDOCUMENTARIES/IMAGES/National%20Geographic%20Channel/B/Baby%20Mammoth/L_BabyMammoth-FrozenInTime.jpg
In the middle its not a pizza or too long keept meal. Its a mammoth! For now its has one big problem - not moving but devs claiming that they solve this problem soon (3 weeks). They are calling it Phase 2.
remistevens

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:36:50 AM

there is no way to hide btc wealth from goverments. U have to spend them, you have to receve them in fiat trough bank.
And there is no such a thing like anonymous transaction in cryptocurrency market.

no man, you're missing the point of all of this. Bitcoin was invented as an alternative to fiats, the intention isn't to perpetually keep trading BTC for fiat every time you want something. You trade cryptos for goods and its none of the government's business, that's the idea.

When they complain that bitcoin isn't anonymous, they're talking about examining the blockchain and determining who owns which wallet from what they spend - it has nothing to do with the conversion to fiats.

But you're right, at this point there is nothing anonymous. Phase 2 will be the first.
Zandinga

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:06:06 AM

Mood of mamm holders: vary. From "we are in pile of mammoth shit" to the "this coin will be most innovative"

Mamm state: frozen... like most of mamms in sibir. So even pump or new features will be more like resurection

Dev state (my opinion): "we are crap at marketing but we are buillding CyberMammoth to protect animals"

Mamm development team and their product:
http://go.sky.com/SVOD/SKYDOCUMENTARIES/IMAGES/National%20Geographic%20Channel/B/Baby%20Mammoth/L_BabyMammoth-FrozenInTime.jpg
In the middle its not a pizza or too long keept meal. Its a mammoth! For now its has one big problem - not moving but devs claiming that they solve this problem soon (3 weeks). They are calling it Phase 2.

Priceless! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: