Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
akk123

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:34:26 PM

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112195/supercoin-a-trustless-decentralized-anonymous-p2p-network

Need one for Mammoth.
sprankel

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:26:05 PM

I agree with ALOT of what you said but the market has been heavily manipulated from the start and one person (or small group/supercpindevs) owns most of the coins.   Maybe it's not a scam but it is certainly not innocent.

Every market has manipulation, there are always person's who play the markt. As the volume is little you only need a little amount to manipulate the markt. In fact I could manipulate the markt right now. I could dump coins and let the price drop by half or I could invest 1 Bitcoin, that would rise the prise by 400% right now.

The question is, is the dev manipulating the price? I have not seen any proof of that. You can suggest that he is releasing slow on purpose so the price hits all low just before suddenly releasing a new feature. My opinion is that scammers want to move as quickly as possible so that tactic is not something I would expect from a scam dev. Second, you don't know for sure if the price suddenly will go up if the new feature is released what makes this tactic very unappealing for scammers.

It seems that a lot of coins are with only some people. But one of those big, if not the biggest bagholder will be Bitrex. A exchange does not keep your coins in seperated wallets! That would be to complex, slow and expensive as there is always a fee to be payed when transfering from wallet to wallet. Your coins al end up in one or a few Mammcoin wallets. The exchange just keeps records how much coins are your's.
In fact when you exchange them for Bitcoin there is no transfer. The exchange just say that now you have Bitcoins instead of Mammoth coins. It's only when you extract coins from a exchange you can say there was a real transfer.
The fact is that exchanges are a big problem in cryptocoins. MTgox will be remembered for a long time if not for as long as crypto currency exist. They are in fact the weakest spot in the whole system. But the good side is that when we start using Bitcoin as a replacement for fiat we don't need exchanges any more so the problem should resolve itself in time.
And people keep a lot of coins on the exchanges. Just look to the Gox stories, the ammount of coins people had stored there is often unbelievable.

bigozh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:07:58 AM

I agree with ALOT of what you said but the market has been heavily manipulated from the start and one person (or small group/supercpindevs) owns most of the coins.   Maybe it's not a scam but it is certainly not innocent.

Every market has manipulation, there are always person's who play the markt. As the volume is little you only need a little amount to manipulate the markt. In fact I could manipulate the markt right now. I could dump coins and let the price drop by half or I could invest 1 Bitcoin, that would rise the prise by 400% right now.

The question is, is the dev manipulating the price? I have not seen any proof of that. You can suggest that he is releasing slow on purpose so the price hits all low just before suddenly releasing a new feature. My opinion is that scammers want to move as quickly as possible so that tactic is not something I would expect from a scam dev. Second, you don't know for sure if the price suddenly will go up if the new feature is released what makes this tactic very unappealing for scammers.

It seems that a lot of coins are with only some people. But one of those big, if not the biggest bagholder will be Bitrex. A exchange does not keep your coins in seperated wallets! That would be to complex, slow and expensive as there is always a fee to be payed when transfering from wallet to wallet. Your coins al end up in one or a few Mammcoin wallets. The exchange just keeps records how much coins are your's.
In fact when you exchange them for Bitcoin there is no transfer. The exchange just say that now you have Bitcoins instead of Mammoth coins. It's only when you extract coins from a exchange you can say there was a real transfer.
The fact is that exchanges are a big problem in cryptocoins. MTgox will be remembered for a long time if not for as long as crypto currency exist. They are in fact the weakest spot in the whole system. But the good side is that when we start using Bitcoin as a replacement for fiat we don't need exchanges any more so the problem should resolve itself in time.
And people keep a lot of coins on the exchanges. Just look to the Gox stories, the ammount of coins people had stored there is often unbelievable.

hmmm i am starting to think you have not been around for the life of the coin.  there is so much evidence that the dev is the one manipulating its not even funny.  look at volume of trades compared to when news was released about anon and then again when anon testing when up.
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:40:57 AM

We will have same technology, world first trustless decentralised anonymous system in MammothCoin.
It's beyond most of anon hype artist devs imaginations.

unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:08:58 PM

phase two is pump and dump
sprankel

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:49:20 PM

don't forget that phase 2 is a joint venture:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.msg7823606#msg7823606

And offcoarse he will say his product is the best. Have you ever heard a marketing campain saying that product X is good but product Z is better?
But indeed if you make such claims you should at least give a little explanation.
Perhaps, and I'm just thinking, he is still trying to solve it. It's clear that he hasn't finished yet (otherwise phase 2 would be live) so possible he is still testing various approaches to solve it meaning he can't yet tell why/how exactly it will be better.

The fact is as long as the dev is only telling that phase 2 will come this coin will stay where it is. And that means the dev isn't going to get his reward.
And yes the dev wants his reward. The first alto coin dev that try's to set a alto-coin on the market just for fun I still have to meet. The fact is that we are all here because we want to make some money. The only question that I have is the dev trying to set a coin on the market that has a reason to excist (and make a bit of money from it) or does he just wants the money and starts a scam coin.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:21:00 AM

client is FUBAR

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:45:49 PM

We will have same technology, world first trustless decentralised anonymous system in MammothCoin.

When?
Vincent1688

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:21:13 PM

hmmm i am starting to think you have not been around for the life of the coin.  there is so much evidence that the dev is the one manipulating its not even funny.  look at volume of trades compared to when news was released about anon and then again when anon testing when up. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:33:09 PM

hmmm i am starting to think you have not been around for the life of the coin.  there is so much evidence that the dev is the one manipulating its not even funny.  look at volume of trades compared to when news was released about anon and then again when anon testing when up. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I just wanna know when next PnD is planned to be for MAMM, aka Phase 2.

Supercoin thread is far more active than here, they have already a multipool that pays in SUPER, dev there is a lot more active and constantly posting news about phase 2.

There is only dust here, price and volume only get low and low.

Devs must be the same, I remember when SUPER was dusted, MAMM released Anon and PnD kicked in, now it is coincidently the opposite situation, MAMM is dusted and SUPER is hyped...clearly the Dev is the same for both coins, he just can´t hype 02 coins at same time, he must focus in one than go to the other.

bigozh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:40:02 AM

yup exactly... i dont trust either coin anymore
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:13:03 AM

This is our weekly update on the phase-2 development.

The coding is going on well, we are working on the multisig escrow part, it is the key part of the trustless system in our algorithm. So far so good, we are still targeting for the testing in about 2 weeks. As the time getting closer, we will ask for a few volunteers to help us testing. Depends on our initial testing, we may use directly the main network for a closed circle testing (meaning not a public testing). We will decide it after our initial testing inside the dev team. If you are interested in joining our testing, please PM supercointeam.

On the other hand, after the main implementation work done, I will publish a detail white paper on the algorithm. Depends on my availability, the whitepaper may be published in 2-3 weeks, maybe sooner if I have more time working on it. Stay tuned.

finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:14:03 AM

Maybe you guys are right, I'm gonna keep my coins though and if the anonymous thing does indeed work when it comes out i'll be happy to use it to move some money around.
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:59:00 PM

When?
It is in matter of weeks any more, we are getting there.

ClutchThese

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:02:20 PM

When?
It is in matter of weeks any more, we are getting there.

Why you no has proof?

Seriously, can you show us anything? I'd be interested to see what this is all about.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
sprankel

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:54:44 PM

Good news phase 2 is on its final way in.

But I agree, can you already give some info or a teaser?
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:08:46 AM

The proof is there are only two crypto currencies have SuperSend anon technology. Supercoin and Mammothcoin are only have of this technology. You can follow phase 2 = decentralized anonymous technology news from their thread. We find it unnecessary to share updates here. We exchange our experiences in coding network and security fields with them. So we will have this decentralized technology as well.

We have great plans and lots of things to do with mammoth. Our majority bounty budged tied with anonymous mixers, when decentralized wallet complete it will be released for our own use, so we can have more promos and multipool as well.

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:18:00 PM

We find it unnecessary to share updates here.
I'm getting the distinct feeling you can't explain it. Is it true you don't really understand what supersend is (or isn't)?

Feelings can be deceiving.  So try to trust dev if he said so. I don't think he speaks in vain.
But if you desperately want that info, so that your soul will feel comfort, then visit supercoin thread.

good day.
ClutchThese

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:21:57 PM

The Price is Right!

I'll get in this now. Smiley  Pls sell your coins to me.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:35:54 PM

Maybe you guys are right, I'm gonna keep my coins though and if the anonymous thing does indeed work when it comes out i'll be happy to use it to move some money around.
It all depends what the anonymous "thing" is.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: