Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:48:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:06:01 PM

Look at it this way. Bitcointalk is THE place to market cryptos. If I ran a site marketing Pepsi, I'd delete posts from users saying how great Coke is. . .Even if Coke came out first and had a bigger community behind it. I also try to support Pepsi by making vague statements like "Pepsi is good Coke is crap".

Everyone is worked up over this, but bad etiquette isn't proof of bad coding or even ethics. . . I stayed in the engineering residence in University. My roomates were smart as hell, but often lacked social skills. Add into that an obvious language barrier here also.

It's not a matter of posts about "Coke" being deleted.

It's a matter of posts about Mammothcoin's claims being deleted.

He's censoring any discussion about the truth. Only his unsubstantiated assertions remain undeleted.

His claims have been that XC is unreliable (albeit aggressively stated). Again, as someone who can't read the code, I can't ascertain whether he is right or not. If XC is unreliable, he has every right to keep supporters of it off his thread......Few people are following this Mammoth, the volume is very low. If this is an irrelevant coin, with a lying dev, why are you here at all? Won't the problem resolve itself very quickly when phase 2 comes out and everyone can see that its a scam? . . . If its not a credible threat, why give it any mind?
remistevens

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:08:16 PM

Also, I'll add that he did not make the claim that XC has central nodes. He simply said that his coin does not have them. The accusations have always been unspecific in that regard...The equivalent to saying "Coke tastes bad". Its an empty statement. Lets get this coin out already and have a real taste test happening.
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:14:37 PM

@remistevens you know they will never satisfy they cant even allow us to make some advertisement see the terrifying effect of mammothcoin,

remistevens

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:15:12 PM

Also, I'll add that he did not make the claim that XC has central nodes. He simply said that his coin does not have them. The accusations have always been unspecific in that regard...The equivalent to saying "Coke tastes bad". Its an empty statement. Lets get this coin out already and have a real taste test happening.

Oh come on, now you're trying to hard.

What do you mean?
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:16:36 PM

We made the innovation and we welcome testers to use our system. we already took video our multisig decentralized system actually works...
mammoth is the first x13 coin has superblocks. we are also very fast when conpared in our current anonymity solution,

remistevens

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:17:27 PM

What is the accusation of fraud then? How does anyone think the dev could make money from this if its fake? There was no premine or privileged access. There is no reason to expect Mammothcoin user has any more coins than anyone else.... So what he's just lying for the hell of it?
remistevens

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:18:58 PM

He's a hothead and he doesn't have a lot of tact. Doesn't mean hes wrong or lying.
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:24:04 PM

Lets speak about future those who wants to join alpha tests please make sure about syncing with mammoth wallets. This will save times.

yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:02:59 PM

retwitt pls

https://twitter.com/yurimir12/statuses/499597564279533571
alibabacool

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:11:11 PM

done
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:59:12 PM

Looks like #XC people has started a war here against MammothCoin.  Grin

It's not very fair lol, Mammoth has a market cap of $16 000 vs. $4mill for #XC , why are you wasting your time here?

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:09:19 PM

Looks like #XC people has started a war here against MammothCoin.  Grin

It's not very fair lol, Mammoth has a market cap of $16 000 vs. $4mill for #XC , why are you wasting your time here?

Get your fact straight it was mammoth spreading lies about our dev.

Ok. I see that it's getting personal. I won't say more about this then.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
szp

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:52:10 PM

Why you guys are not 2 nice lads which are starting to make nice catfight in mud... why....

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO-9mbPfac3qu8pHZhzRA0jX4rwvsiaGuuTBL8faYk97hx9Yum

Every one is getting own toys and going to own sandbox. In the end community will decide who made better sandcastle.

I wanted to say "my 2 cents" but here is more of my thoughts.

Now I'm sitting in mamm "sandbox" but I'm also thankful to XC dev for nice coin which gave me an oportunity to make first nice gain. He shows that DRK was wrong with their annonymity... Earlier DRK was superor to BTC.
Maybe now is time for next coin? Cryptoworld now looks like ancient ocean where first form of life are showing. I'm very courious what will evolve.

Mamm dev I can understand your approach. Sometimes when people reaching their limit see world covered only in shit. Dont forget that in the world are people who wearing pink glasses and following blindly after their "god" - IMO every kind of fanaticsm is bad. Instead of putting flames in their temples make your plan, show it and go through it. Just mark tickboxes when something has been done. If others will see success rate will follow after you. For now you have points like: smooth start, superblocks, coop with sc, implementing supersend, worldwide spread nodes (I checked all IPs of nodes and they are everywhere) and new comming decentralised functionality. Just make a draft like SC have and kick it in to OP and in to website.

Poke also some crypto portals to make article not only about MAMM and SC. It will be good to see opinion made by someone who is out of the box. Now we have new wallet test so its good oportunity for redactors to take a taste of new functionality. In the beginning I wanted to be in group of  testers but after 2nd thought I resigned - I dont want to be subiective observator because I've some of them so I leaved place for someone else which is courious of this coin and has better development skills to judge on quality of this coin.

You are in quite worser situation even if Mamm is with new tech faster than Supercoin - those coins are too simmilar to eachother even if their sharing very good tech. Ok. You've different goal - fighting for animal rights so you need to build even short term draft of plan. After fulfilling the little plan you will reach more trust and more followers. Step by step, to the moon Wink
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

Why you guys are not 2 nice lads which are starting to make nice catfight in mud... why....

Every one is getting own toys and going to own sandbox. In the end community will decide who made better sandcastle.

I wanted to say "my 2 cents" but here is more of my thoughts.

Now I'm sitting in mamm "sandbox" but I'm also thankful to XC dev for nice coin which gave me an oportunity to make first nice gain. He shows that DRK was wrong with their annonymity... Earlier DRK was superor to BTC.
Maybe now is time for next coin? Cryptoworld now looks like ancient ocean where first form of life are showing. I'm very courious what will evolve.

Mamm dev I can understand your approach. Sometimes when people reaching their limit see world covered only in shit. Dont forget that in the world are people who wearing pink glasses and following blindly after their "god" - IMO every kind of fanaticsm is bad. Instead of putting flames in their temples make your plan, show it and go through it. Just mark tickboxes when something has been done. If others will see success rate will follow after you. For now you have points like: smooth start, superblocks, coop with sc, implementing supersend, worldwide spread nodes (I checked all IPs of nodes and they are everywhere) and new comming decentralised functionality. Just make a draft like SC have and kick it in to OP and in to website.

Poke also some crypto portals to make article not only about MAMM and SC. It will be good to see opinion made by someone who is out of the box. Now we have new wallet test so its good oportunity for redactors to take a taste of new functionality. In the beginning I wanted to be in group of  testers but after 2nd thought I resigned - I dont want to be subiective observator because I've some of them so I leaved place for someone else which is courious of this coin and has better development skills to judge on quality of this coin.

You are in quite worser situation even if Mamm is with new tech faster than Supercoin - those coins are too simmilar to eachother even if their sharing very good tech. Ok. You've different goal - fighting for animal rights so you need to build even short term draft of plan. After fulfilling the little plan you will reach more trust and more followers. Step by step, to the moon Wink

I agree with you  Smiley

remistevens

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:54:04 PM

If you maintain the analogy. We are in Mammothland, XC has invaded this place, who really went to war with who?

I saw much of the fighting today now deleted. I saw nothing I'd call a lie. There were boasts and harsh accusations sure. Things like "XC is crap" "XC isn't anonymous even though dev has convinced people it is" "XC will be found faulty". These are opinions, they can't be lies if they're opinions. Hey, I admit I may have missed some of what was said. . .

I see this as the XC crowd going to war with a hothead dictator who'd been doing a whole lot of vague opinionated barking, but stays within his own boarders. Its a preemptive strike I guess.
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:31:56 AM

I am actually quite happy to see coins has this much great supporters, i am studying dan dids i hope i can learn from him something. not technically but about making this pr i believe its another technology.
Well one thing that you could do, is let people know who you are.
This is one of things that attracted me to XC. Dan let people know who he was and what his coding experience was.
To me this was an indication that he was genuine, honest and competent.
Also he has kept everyone informed and delivered on time what he promised, and attracted a good team to work with him.

This is the best PR one can have.

I agree wholeheartedly, being public creates great trust.

i will make great team and lots of promotions, i know my weak points,

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:00:31 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 01:26:23 PM by Mammothcoin

This is one of great days the history will witness, It took a lot of courage and effort and it was impossible without a teamwork.
Here you can visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635751 to see my current first test results.

Our technology is fast and clear
Our vision we are just starting and we feel like first day
Long coding hours finally ended so we can push our promotions
We wil open new page and we are ready to hand by hand remove the fears and dust over MammothCoin.

We have great technology and purpose. I want to see mammoth top 3 famous coins in 2 months and i need help from you to do this.

Hashbender

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:32:26 PM

This is one of great days the history will witness, It took a lot of courage and effort and it was impossible without a teamwork.
Here you can visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635751 to see my current first test results.

Our technology is fast and clear
Our vision we are just starting and we feel like first day
Long coding hours finally ended so we can push our promotions
We wil open new page and we are ready to hand by hand remove the fears and dust over MammothCoin.

We have great technology and purpose. I want to see mammoth top 3 famous coins in 2 months and i need help from you to do this.

It's great to see developers sticking to their coins and doing interesting things. How does this compares with any other coin, or, to be exactly, what is entirely unique about mammoth's features?
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:24:53 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 03:17:18 PM by Mammothcoin

@Hashbender mammothcoin is the firs x13 crypto coin comes with superblocks it was great x13 coin for miners
it has also advanced features like seperation of pow ^ pos which allow us really fast speeds. Also true randomness which protects injustice miners to get more coins in shorter times

mammothcoin is also very few coins believing animal rights and one of its purpose is the bring awareness in public on this

moreover today mammoth proven with videos to become the first truly decentralized anonymous crypto currency with multisig *only technology allowing this,

old centralized systems were open to risks. For example main controlelr of master node ho provides mixing can seal coins or master node when shutdown system does not work We freed with our technology people on anonymity area, mammothcoin can and deserve to be main stream crypto currency, we have some past bad pr and promos but we will fix these in close future,

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:18:38 PM

Tomorrow at these times (15 Aug. 5-6 PM GMT)  i need  volunteer testers to test our new trustless decentralized technology and share results with public.

Testers will receive 20 MAMMs (non refundable)
You will be asked to send some MAMM by our SuperSend technology from new MAMM trustless decentralised wallet.
You will share the results. So we can go to beta stage if no problem there.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: