Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:49:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:50:21 PM

Bullcoin  Grin

what is the role of bullcoin here as it has no relation with the mammoth
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:56:28 PM

Bullcoin  Grin

It maybe hasn't gone extinct yet, very true. It does however have a double meaning. Bullish meaning expected price rise firstly. Second it's a strong powerful animal, which has been plagued for a few centuries nowbwith torture in bullfights hence the connection to animal rights.

It was just an idea from top of my head, so no need to hate on me :p
finity

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:03:49 PM

That new supercoin thread is quite nice, after the tech is in, we should think about doing something like that
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:35:58 PM

Bullcoin  Grin
Exchange notation BULL

As in bullish ofc, as for logo change the mammoth to the wallstreet bull in white keep the rest red.

With the bull thing you can still keep de animal rights thing going.

Thanks for the suggestion. It is awesome. you know these days i feel like a hateful bull. lol
your suggestion made me burst

Just keep doing what youre doing, can't wait for the anon tech Cheesy Once that's done, i suggest making a new thread, new announcement with clear pictures on what it is and a roadmap. Bit like they did with super
ok guys be ready for tests with realnet mammothcoin it will be no different than old wallet *untill we go new name- i want to have at least one of you to test it please do not leave thread next two hours, i will send you new qt and 20 MAMMs you send few coins outside and share the results...
please sync with old mamm client and pm me.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:37:59 PM

Bullcoin  Grin

It maybe hasn't gone extinct yet, very true. It does however have a double meaning. Bullish meaning expected price rise firstly. Second it's a strong powerful animal, which has been plagued for a few centuries nowbwith torture in bullfights hence the connection to animal rights.

It was just an idea from top of my head, so no need to hate on me :p
I really liked that.

firedoner

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:43:06 PM

Bullcoin exists no? its a sha-256 i think
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:14:06 PM

We can find another name.
 i am setting up irc channel... lets do this test and i can plan the name

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:39:45 PM

Hey All,

I'm excited to hear name suggestions. I think using another animal puts us in the same predicament, it sounds a bit gimmicky. We need something that sounds technical and environmental. That way it makes sense with the devs intentions and still sounds like a currency not a gimmick.

suggestions, these may already exist, but to maybe help us on the right track:

Preservation Coin /or Currency
Restoration Coin /or Currency

It would also help if we referred to our project by the acronym which will be simpler. Every big company does it these days. So we could be "RC" or "PC". If those are taken, we add in crypto. So we'd be referred to as "RCC" and our full name is Restoration Crypto Currency.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:41:54 PM

Hey All,

I'm excited to hear name suggestions. I think using another animal puts us in the same predicament, it sounds a bit gimmicky. We need something that sounds technical and environmental. That way it makes sense with the devs intentions and still sounds like a currency not a gimmick.

It would also help if we referred to our project by the acronym which will be simpler. Every big company does it these days. So we could be "RC" or "PC". If those are taken, we add in crypto. So we'd be referred to as "RCC" and our full name is Restoration Crypto Currency.

Nice suggestions.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:42:59 PM

Anyone in the community want to test new MAMM multisig decentralized wallet before everyone else now? Post or PM fast!

remistevens

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:43:34 PM

Hey All,

Nice suggestions.

Thanks!

Technical, but somewhat vague. That's the key. Environmental coin for instance is much to limiting. We want it to sound like it could mean anything, but when you read into it it makes perfect sense. We're trying to 'restore' endangered species through a fee charged on transactions transferred to a charity for example.
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:44:02 PM

alpha testing is in progress, anyone interesting in joining please PM me

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:46:49 PM

Developer you are doing an excellent job. Please take my comments as suggestions. You have done all the work and have the right to lead in the direction you see fit. Many of us are just pushing for greater exposure.
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:47:49 PM

Developer you are doing an excellent job. Please take my comments as suggestions. You have done all the work and have the right to lead in the direction you see fit. Many of us are just pushing for greater exposure.
Thx for post.

alpha testing is in progress, anyone interesting in joining please PM me

remistevens

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:52:48 PM

Me too. I'm just here to help and want to see the new tech get as much attention as possible when its ready.
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:54:26 PM

Me too. I'm just here to help and want to see the new tech get as much attention as possible when its ready.
Why dont you join the tests we are starting in about 30 minutes if you like pls pm me. It will be true contribution to the community.
we have only 1 tester so far now online. When you share results it will be great support for us.

finity

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:55:31 PM

Does it, didn't know :p came up with it while driving and instantly posted it with carcomputer, should have checked
TheGift73

Activity: 525

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:58:26 PM

Hey All,

Nice suggestions.

Thanks!

Technical, but somewhat vague. That's the key. Environmental coin for instance is much to limiting. We want it to sound like it could mean anything, but when you read into it it makes perfect sense. We're trying to 'restore' endangered species through a fee charged on transactions transferred to a charity for example.

Also, if we are going to change the name, then perhaps it would be good for the new name to reflect the upcoming tech behind it. A new logo, should be designed once the new name is given the OK by the community.

Just a thought.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
finity

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:59:25 PM

Hey All,

I like the meaning to the name, it's so long though, keep the meaning and somehow make it more 'catchy'
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:00:15 PM

After collecting enough name suggestions i will open a poll and community decide the future name.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: