Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82557 times)
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:04:23 PM

I'm wondering, if mintpal added this coin to the voting section. WIll the IPO be used to buy votes?

I dont think we'll need to do that, a lot of people have been tweeting/emailing the majors. I have a feeling today or tomorrow should be the day. This is just my personal feeling though. I could be wrong, although I believe I'm correct. We'll soon see. Also, did you see bittrex, there is over 22btc in the bids but only 11btc in the asks. Smiley

Thins are starting to get interesting.

Yes, but i believe that a statement of intent that you're willing to commit btc from the ipo to get to mintpal will convince others that the dev is serious. No, you don't have to spend like 20 btc to get in it. Even if the team spend like 4btc for mintpal votes people will trust the coin even more.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:06:25 PM

So far so good with DCM, the frantic pace of the developments so far have been very encouraging. It seems that all the very short term objectives have been met.

Is there any chance that we can get a timeline as to the future developments. The marketplace looks extremely interesting and an update on how its progressing would be useful. Are you anticipating an early view (maybe some screen shots) so we can see what its like or will it only be the final version that we can see?

An overall plan would be nice to see what the team is working on and at what point will they be completed. The ambition of the team ill decide on how successful it is.

You make a good point, that would also differentiate you guys from other coins in that you show what you are working on instead of simple releasing announcements.

Oh man.. you guys are a hard bunch to please, its ok though because we love it! We're working on a statement regarding the marketplace which will be posted at some point today, hopefully by the end of the week we'll have some screen shots and more details, but the announcement today will also be full of details.

Smiley
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:07:31 PM

So far so good with DCM, the frantic pace of the developments so far have been very encouraging. It seems that all the very short term objectives have been met.

Is there any chance that we can get a timeline as to the future developments. The marketplace looks extremely interesting and an update on how its progressing would be useful. Are you anticipating an early view (maybe some screen shots) so we can see what its like or will it only be the final version that we can see?

An overall plan would be nice to see what the team is working on and at what point will they be completed. The ambition of the team ill decide on how successful it is.

You make a good point, that would also differentiate you guys from other coins in that you show what you are working on instead of simple releasing announcements.

+1
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:08:18 PM

I'm wondering, if mintpal added this coin to the voting section. WIll the IPO be used to buy votes?

I dont think we'll need to do that, a lot of people have been tweeting/emailing the majors. I have a feeling today or tomorrow should be the day. This is just my personal feeling though. I could be wrong, although I believe I'm correct. We'll soon see. Also, did you see bittrex, there is over 22btc in the bids but only 11btc in the asks. Smiley

Yes, but i believe that a statement of intent that you're willing to commit btc from the ipo to get to mintpal will convince others that the dev is serious. No, you don't have to spend like 20 btc to get in it. Even if the team spend like 4btc for mintpal votes people will trust the coin even more.

Yes if need be we're willing to commit funds from the IPO to purchasing votes, this has been covered earlier in the thread a few times but like I said, at this moment in time we have no reason to believe that will be needed.

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:11:29 PM

Anyone notice 1 person has over 1 million DCM?

Thats a pretty big amount, wondering what and when that person decides to dump could destroy DCM.

Anyone know who holds the million coins?

All those coins are in bittrex, those are coins that are in investors bittrex account. They belong to hundreds, maybe thousands of people.

Oh thats a relief, was worried that 1 person had all those coins. Really like the multipool idea, using multipools power against them Cheesy

That would've been a serious problem if one person had all those coins. Thank god its not the case. Do you mine, if so and you're mining on the MP, how about stopping in to share your experiences.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639026.msg7140422#msg7140422

Smiley

I was cpu mining (i know its not worth it) on my computer x11, was getting around 300 Kh/s I noticed I was getting shares but nothing showed on the site in the "My stats" page checked my DCM wallet today found nothing so must of been doing something wrong. (Could you add a getting started page on your multipool just to point us to working miners, alot of miners now and its quite confusing).

My stats show million of shares, i assume you have gathered so little shares, that is round down to 0.00 million shares. anything below 499.000 shares will show 0.00 Million shares.
without your payout address i cannot check if you have made any shares.

There is a getting started page already, but we might add some more information, just in case you are new to mining.. Smiley (http://dcm.multipoolmining.com/getting_started)

xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:13:40 PM

Yes if need be we're willing to commit funds from the IPO to purchasing votes, this has been covered earlier in the thread a few times but like I said, at this moment in time we have no reason to believe that will be needed.

Okay then, thanks for replying. I'm just really tired of scammy devs in crypto, but looks like you guys are legit (so far).
Cohle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:15:00 PM

Buying votes has the opposite effect on me - i.e. I'm less confident of a coin's prospects when its devs pay to be listed. It reeks of desperation. DCM has enough going for it that growth should occur naturally - if the dev team continue to deliver. Coinmarketcap listening is a small milestone to look forward to, as is a listing at a larger exchange such as Poloniex. Both are achievable without wasting a single satoshi of developer funds. MintPal will come in time.

Also - it is important to continue discussion regarding anonymous transactions. A lone member voiced a narrow minded stance earlier and threatened to dump coins if these things were considered. That is absurd. The market is clearly in favour of such a feature and fortunately for DCM, a lot of the "solutions" so far are vaporware. If this team (with its resources) can forge a path that instills confidence through real progress...

I'd suggest looking at Vertcoin's aims with "stealth address" as perhaps a good middle ground to strive for - http://blog.vertcoin.org.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:15:36 PM

Okay then, thanks for replying. I'm just really tired of scammy devs in crypto, but looks like you guys are legit (so far).

My pleasure, No scam here. Great team, great devs and great results for our investors!
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:25:01 PM

No need to waste IPO funds on votes.  If you build them, they will come.  It will be their lost if they don't add DCM.  I'm sure Cryptsy and MP are watching the volume on Bittrex and wanting a piece of that.

Volume will only increase from here onward...

-tb-

fluffy101

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:51:26 PM

Oh man.. you guys are a hard bunch to please, its ok though because we love it! We're working on a statement regarding the marketplace which will be posted at some point today, hopefully by the end of the week we'll have some screen shots and more details, but the announcement today will also be full of details.

Smiley

Thanks for your reply, I look forward to your announcements today.

Yes hard to please but I have invested significantly as I believe you actually offer something which people will pay for. A global marketplace which promotes easy transaction, in a secure fashion will always have its place. In my mind anonymity is an add on and doesn't create ongoing interest, the marketplace would be very different.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:52:58 PM

LOL, I was just kidding bud, you guys are super easy to please, I was just cracking a joke. Please except my apology if I may have offended you.

Cohle

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:55:51 PM

Just noticed another scam coin trying to capitalise on DCM's success. Probably the first of many I suspect. Unfortunately, people will lose BTC to these leeches. I hope this inspires the DCM team to knock whatever they're working on out of the fucking park. Don't give these leeches a slim hope of competing.
fluffy101

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:58:32 PM

LOL, I was just kidding bud, you guys are super easy to please, I was just cracking a joke. Please except my apology if I may have offended you.

Dont worry, not offended in any way  Cheesy

Keep going you guys doing a great job

Edit: btw, when does PoS start?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:04:08 PM

Just noticed another scam coin trying to capitalise on DCM's success. Probably the first of many I suspect. Unfortunately, people will lose BTC to these leeches. I hope this inspires the DCM team to knock whatever they're working on out of the fucking park. Don't give these leeches a slim hope of competing.

Another one? which coin?

Someone should make a thread to warn our community of the DCM wannabes, we could get a list going! It would be fun!

Smiley
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:04:49 PM

Dont worry, not offended in any way  Cheesy

Keep going you guys doing a great job

Edit: btw, when does PoS start?

Ok good! Smiley

I believe it starts at block 15000. I will double check on that though!
kubgol

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:25:42 PM

BUY SUPPORT IS GROWNING

if you hold and do not dump i see only one direction for this coin Smiley and you all know it.

regards
Cohle

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:27:38 PM

Another one? which coin?

Someone should make a thread to warn our community of the DCM wannabes, we could get a list going! It would be fun!

Smiley

No, you know the one I'm talking about. Please, no one sully this thread with its name.
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:56:55 PM

Another one? which coin?

Smiley

No, you know the one I'm talking about. Please, no one sully this thread with its name.

My dumb ass bought into that atrocity.  Let this be a lesson to anyone.  If you're having a BBQ and heavily drinking because someone brought moonshine over.....DO NOT TRADE.  So pissed at myself for doing that.  When I had found out I did that the next morning.....I was not happy.  F-in BTC down the toilet.
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:01:47 PM

Another one? which coin?

Smiley

My dumb ass bought into that atrocity.  Let this be a lesson to anyone.  If you're having a BBQ and heavily drinking because someone brought moonshine over.....DO NOT TRADE.  So pissed at myself for doing that.  When I had found out I did that the next morning.....I was not happy.  F-in BTC down the toilet.
its not too late to sell a little bit lower
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:05:49 PM

And buy into DCM! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: