Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82557 times)
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:56:45 PM

I can confirm I have successfully received my coins from the multipool mining on my 280x Smiley

Pretty & professional wallet too I must say Cheesy
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:02:21 PM

Hello Digital Commerce,

A friend of mine on twitter directed me here to get in contact with someone who might be able to help me answer a few questions.

I'm one of the owners of a local indoor and outdoor gardening store in Clovis California and we have been very interested in setting up Bitcoin as an accepted currency for online sales. We've also seen several other "coins" but yours seems to be something we can adopt easily.

We are currently using Magento 1.8 and accepting credit cards and PayPal for our online store. If you could set us up with Digital Commerce we would gladly help to promote our partnership. We would need someone to help us create an easy to use plugin API for Magento as we are not too savvy on the programming end of things. I am aware the Bitcoin and other virtual currencies price is volatile. So, the accepted amount of your currency would need to adjust in real-time compared to the USD cost of our products in our shopping cart.

Our new site launches tomorrow so the quicker we could nail something down the better!

Here is a link to our website:
http://www.fullscalesoilandhydro.com

Here is a promo video for the new site design we launched today:
http://youtu.be/TMyqeZsIpks

Please let us know what your team thinks about the proposition.

- Shawn

Would be cool if you could add DCM to your store!

Let's do this devs, i wanna grow some pot lol
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:08:04 PM

I want to buy DCM but i need to sell another crypto i got, but the volume is not much so need to sell in small increments which could take a long time Sad
reRaise

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:08:44 PM

I can confirm I have successfully received my coins from the multipool mining on my 280x Smiley

Pretty & professional wallet too I must say Cheesy

Elegant wallet
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:12:36 PM

Hello Digital Commerce,

A friend of mine on twitter directed me here to get in contact with someone who might be able to help me answer a few questions.

I'm one of the owners of a local indoor and outdoor gardening store in Clovis California and we have been very interested in setting up Bitcoin as an accepted currency for online sales. We've also seen several other "coins" but yours seems to be something we can adopt easily.

We are currently using Magento 1.8 and accepting credit cards and PayPal for our online store. If you could set us up with Digital Commerce we would gladly help to promote our partnership. We would need someone to help us create an easy to use plugin API for Magento as we are not too savvy on the programming end of things. I am aware the Bitcoin and other virtual currencies price is volatile. So, the accepted amount of your currency would need to adjust in real-time compared to the USD cost of our products in our shopping cart.

Our new site launches tomorrow so the quicker we could nail something down the better!

- Shawn

Shawn,

First, thank you for considering Digital Commerce as your first payment outside of Bitcoin itself. I personally would love to have you join our growing community and marketplace, this type of business does require me to speak internally with my peers. I must also ask the community for their feedback as well in the matter. We will make the final decision internally, but as you all already know everyone's opinion is taken into account. If you were selling T-shirts and/or electronics I wouldn't hesitate to add you to our list of new vendors, I hope you understand. We will decide in the next 24 hours, I am asking the community to please voice your opinions and keep them productive.

Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:23:48 PM

First Multipool Payouts made for dCom!

0.8509 BTC were gathered by mining ALT-coins in Shift #15 resulting in:
2767 cComs taken out of the exchanges by the multi-pool!
See all details here: http://dcm.multipoolmining.com/payouts

All coins have been paid to the miners proportional and when your wallet is fully synced you should have received by now!

improvements to arrive soon:
  • Faster payouts (currently every 48 hours max!)
  • More stats for the miners
  • More global stats (what do we mine)
  • And many many more, we have just started, just like dCom

http://multipoolmining.com
The only multi-pool system for Digital Commerce!
Love to see you mining soon. More hash is more price increase for dCom! We cannot make it more simple for you  Cool

our stratum servers:
SCRYPT
Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444
X11
Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555

For support contact us  via IRC: #multipoolmining or in our support/ANN forum

thanks for your trust, your mining team:
maccie & youngwebs

If you like our service, you welcome to DONATE, every tiny bit helps to improve our service!
BTC 18ksRGGa42UupQZKcLjaaQdbqcfc5rxR2k  DCM coming soon!

Thank you Youngwebs and Maccie, I received my payout as well!!! (405) DCM richer!

Keep up the great work, trust is building, we have a good future. Everyone point your hash at the multipool please, it's a double benefit.
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:38:41 PM

Hello Digital Commerce,

- Shawn

Thank you Shawn for the proposal, we are currently discussing this internally and would really love to hear from the community regarding acceptance of dCom for your Garden Store. We will get back to you very soon.
reRaise

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:46:04 PM

Paypal and Credt cards (Visa - Master Card - Discover) are accepted there.

IMHO, let the Commerce commence

Agree with this statement
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:02:43 PM

i don't see why not we will not provide Shawn with DCM support and acceptance ....

thats our main Goal
Cohle

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:23:41 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 09:33:55 PM by Cohle

Paypal and Credt cards (Visa - Master Card - Discover) are accepted there.

IMHO, let the Commerce commence

Co-signed.

Merchants reaching out to DCM? This is really great, considering how new DCM is.
reRaise

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:27:12 PM

Can't believe how long it takes for Bitcoin to get on the exchange, because of that i have to buy higher
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:47:13 PM

Looks like there is some problem bittrex withdrawals.

I tried a withdrawal like 30 mins ago, bittrex says completed with a transaction id.

I used the block explorer in the OP to search for the transaction id, nothing is coming up and so is my coins.

I have raised a support ticket with bittrex and see how it pans out.
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:47:29 PM

We are proud to publish our whitepaper on our vendor adoption strategy. This paper outlines the digital currency ecosystem as we see it and our goals to develop a marketplace to enable and drive DCM adoption. You can read the full whitepaper online by following this link: http://dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&tid=10&pid=11

We hope you like our analysis and ideas and are looking forward to your feedback.

Please note that there is a link on the bottom of the page which allows you to download a PDF version of this paper.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:49:26 PM

I tried a withdrawal like 30 mins ago, bittrex says completed with a transaction id.

I used the block explorer in the OP to search for the transaction id, nothing is coming up and so is my coins.

Withdrawal worked for me fine the other day, moved half of my coins to my wallet. Maybe it takes a bit more time... forget how long it took for me.

How long will staking take, by the way? Anyone know?

bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:53:46 PM

It happened to me too, but it arrived in the end.

ALL IS WELL.
just recieved it now. Wonder whats causing so much delay.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:56:39 PM

We are proud to publish our whitepaper on our vendor adoption strategy. This paper outlines the digital currency ecosystem as we see it and our goals to develop a marketplace to enable and drive DCM adoption. You can read the full whitepaper online by following this link: http://dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&tid=10&pid=11

We hope you like our analysis and ideas and are looking forward to your feedback.

Please note that there is a link on the bottom of the page which allows you to download a PDF version of this paper.

Whitepaper is fine. There are a couple of typos I noticed at quick glance:

Some have argued that this can be commercial transactions are better served by using traditional fiat currencies and that there is no need for these digital currencies to be adopted on a wider scale.

We feel that providing such a marketplace is a win-win situation for all parties involved: the Digital Commerce coin and it's investors benefit...

I do wonder what specifically will drive merchants to use your marketplace over a different coin. I asked this early on, and was told that the dev team had some contacts or 'ins' with specific vendors. Can you name any of them at this time?
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:57:13 PM

Withdrawal worked for me fine the other day, moved half of my coins to my wallet. Maybe it takes a bit more time... forget how long it took for me.

How long will staking take, by the way? Anyone know?

should take 24 Hours
Cohle

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:57:45 PM

A few mistakes, but a good read. Look forward to more details on the marketplace.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:05:52 PM

I think merchants at some point will use a huge variety of coins, to attract more buyers.
Some people own DogeCoin for example, they want to use their coins, their hard gained coins, some will have DCM, and they will want to use that coin.

Merchants will adapt to the variety.

I agree as far as a variety of coins go.

I think longterm, something like a bitpay or coinpayments debit card will sort of be the way most merchants will handle accepting crypto. Marketplaces specific to crypto would still have a place, if the vendors agreed to a discount for specifically using crypto as a payment source.

A lot of merchants already offer discounts based on web linking (ebates, fatwallet, etc)... just translate that to a crypto discount instead + crypto gateway for conversions, and that's how I think we get mass acceptance in regard to using cryptos as a currency. Or at least more of an acceptance than currently exists, I should say.
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:12:04 PM

Nice whitepaper. Am I understanding correctly that the plan is to build an ebay like site?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: