Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:53:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82559 times)
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:14:23 PM

Nice whitepaper. Am I understanding correctly that the plan is to build an ebay like site?

It certainly sounds like that to me, with people able to buy AND sell their things on there - could be Ebay 2.0
fullscalesoilandhydro

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:49:42 PM

Thanks for getting back to me guys. I understand, and respect your need for further decision I will be here awaiting your response. We bought some DCM to test how it works so either way we are happy.

- Shawn
Full Scale Soil & Hydro
SRHSoulja

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:48:40 PM

OMG... how can anyone invest in you guys, what because one team member has 2k followers on twitter so now its trustworthy. Come on, NO WEBSITE and a complete copy and paste of the DCM thread. Bill and Richy should be ashamed of themselves. I know for a fact that the DCM tEam spent many hours just writing up a proposal for bittrex and after careful deliberation they chose to host the IPO. I believe they may have been high or drunk when they picked yours.

ANYONE WHO INVESTS WILL LOSE, THEY WILL LOSE BECAUSE MY PLAN IS TO THROW OVER 500 mh AT THIS COIN WHEN MINING STARTS AND THEN I'LL DUMP AL THE COINS AND SEE WHERE THE DUST SETTLES.

I want to support DCM, I really do.. but this is nonsensical and completely biting of the hand that fed you. To insult Bittrex like this and then to go on and make your intentions of sabotaging HMY out in the open. I do hope you reconsider this stance. This will only bring harm upon your character. I have a couple of close, personal friends and colleagues working on DCM, and I really do not want these words from Bobsurplus to reflect upon them. This is uncalled for. Inferring that Bill and Richy should be ashamed of themselves and must have been high or drunk. Is that how you wish to make yourself known to the public eye?
Wallenstein

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:50:02 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 12:45:34 AM by Wallenstein

We are proud to publish our whitepaper on our vendor adoption strategy. This paper outlines the digital currency ecosystem as we see it and our goals to develop a marketplace to enable and drive DCM adoption. You can read the full whitepaper online by following this link: http://dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&tid=10&pid=11

We hope you like our analysis and ideas and are looking forward to your feedback.

Please note that there is a link on the bottom of the page which allows you to download a PDF version of this paper.

Whitepaper is fine. There are a couple of typos I noticed at quick glance:

Some have argued that this can be commercial transactions are better served by using traditional fiat currencies and that there is no need for these digital currencies to be adopted on a wider scale.

We feel that providing such a marketplace is a win-win situation for all parties involved: the Digital Commerce coin and it's investors benefit...

I do wonder what specifically will drive merchants to use your marketplace over a different coin. I asked this early on, and was told that the dev team had some contacts or 'ins' with specific vendors. Can you name any of them at this time?

Thank you for pointing it out; errors have been fixed.  I will reply to the questions asked by various people in a separate post. It's almost 3 AM in my timezone, so my reply will come tomorrow. Thank your for your patience and understanding.
BTCMS

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:06:02 AM

OMG... how can anyone invest in you guys, what because one team member has 2k followers on twitter so now its trustworthy. Come on, NO WEBSITE and a complete copy and paste of the DCM thread. Bill and Richy should be ashamed of themselves. I know for a fact that the DCM tEam spent many hours just writing up a proposal for bittrex and after careful deliberation they chose to host the IPO. I believe they may have been high or drunk when they picked yours.

ANYONE WHO INVESTS WILL LOSE, THEY WILL LOSE BECAUSE MY PLAN IS TO THROW OVER 500 mh AT THIS COIN WHEN MINING STARTS AND THEN I'LL DUMP AL THE COINS AND SEE WHERE THE DUST SETTLES.

I want to support DCM, I really do.. but this is nonsensical and completely biting of the hand that fed you. To insult Bittrex like this and then to go on and make your intentions of sabotaging HMY out in the open. I do hope you reconsider this stance. This will only bring harm upon your character. I have a couple of close, personal friends and colleagues working on DCM, and I really do not want these words from Bobsurplus to reflect upon them. This is uncalled for. Inferring that Bill and Richy should be ashamed of themselves and must have been high or drunk. Is that how you wish to make yourself known to the public eye?

100% agree. Be professional and be the better man. Furthermore I saw more typos in the whitepaper so you guys might want to proofread it thoroughly again. I'm not a native english speaker so I can't help you with that.
BTCMS

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:18:58 AM

100% agree. Be professional and be the better man. Furthermore I saw more typos in the whitepaper so you guys might want to proofread it thoroughly again. I'm not a native english speaker so I can't help you with that.

Yes, I'm with you here...but still, they did a very annoying move there...copying like that...

Doesn't matter. As a developer you should be above that. You most definitely should not be insulting Bittrex (especially in the way he did) nor should you be threatening to crash their coin. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for this coin, have quite a bit invested and I think there a lot of potential.
biohammer

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:19:24 AM

This has not made the DCM team look good. Calling the Bittrex guys high and drunk BOB   Your not the brightest guy to turn on your supporters and possibly affect my investment in DCM this way  . Grow up and shut your mouth. I expect that when YOUR sober  you'll issue public apologies to the holders and supporters of DCM and not drag the team into further embarrassments  so that they can focus on the further development
of DCM.       Keep your insecurities to yourself and out of my investments  Thank You.

As far as DCM goes  thing are looking great  and I can't wait till the marketplace is online. These are exciting times.
Cohle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:19:48 AM

Yeah, we don't need that other coin miring this thread. Next.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:40:19 AM

Are we paying to get on mintpal? Also, any word on POLO?

Thanks gents!

I believe the devs have already stated they would be willing to pay for votes to get on MP and Cryptsy, although it's probably too early in the game to consider that. I'm not even sure if it's on any voting lists yet (expect not). Polo would be the next logical choice... also curious if the devs have been in talk there to get the coin listed. Usually it's best to get the coin on at least Bittrex + Polo, if possible, to start with. It also creates some arbitrage situations from time to time.
Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:47:57 AM

DCM still not on coinmarketcap.com?  Huh
merk475

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:52:28 AM

DCM still not on coinmarketcap.com?  Huh

Figured that was coming in 24 hours.  Coin has taken a beating over the last few hours, but it's a good opportunity to pick up cheap DCM!
Cohle

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:54:48 AM

Submit a request for Poloniex listing - https://poloniex.com/coinRequest. It'll only take you a minute.
merk475

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:10:06 AM

Submit a request for Poloniex listing - https://poloniex.com/coinRequest. It'll only take you a minute.

Done!  Hopefully we will see it on Polo in the next 24 hours.
Cohle

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:10:49 AM

I'm sure the request has been already made as the dev team is full time Tongue

I'm sure every member of the dev team, their families, friends and neighbours have all done their part. Have you submitted a request?
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:11:10 AM

Good day to you all,

I want to express my deepest apologies for the actions of one of our team members, Bobsurplus. The views and statements he made in no way reflect the opinions of the Digital Commerce team. I have spoken to this individual regarding these actions and made it clear that this kind of behavior is unwelcome and appalling. I would like to put this behind us and move forward with our continued progression and effective approach to the future of money. If anyone has any questions for me please do not hesitate to PM me on bitcointalk or in the #dCom IRC channel. I will be around for a few hours tonight.

On a different note: Today we released our Multi-Merchant and vendor mission/white paper (which should be corrected of typos, blame me I need to get more sleep haha!). I hope you take the time to read it and help our team with the amazing, continued support, and ideas you continue to give us every day. Read the whitepaper here: http://dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&tid=10&pid=11

Thank you for taking the time to be a strong handed investor in Digital Commerce (DCM), we will work hard to meet and surpass everyone's expectations, including our own Smiley

Have a great day/night everybody.

-Kreativekrypto
merk475

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:12:18 AM

CryptoMart Auction will support DCM. People will be able to sell their stuff for DCM, on auction or fixed price.
Escrow service included for buyer/seller protection

http://cryptomart.co

ETA to Launch - ~3 weeks

UP

This is awesome.  Would love to see a site compete with Ebay (I hate Ebay).  I would gladly use my crypto to purchase items!
merk475

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:16:00 AM

Good day to you all,

I want to express my deepest apologies for the actions of one of our team members, Bobsurplus. The views and statements he made in no way reflect the opinions of the Digital Commerce team. I have spoken to this individual regarding these actions and made it clear that this kind of behaviour is unwelcomed and apalling. I would like to put this behind us and move forward with our continued progression and effective approach to the future of money. If anyone has any questions for me please do not hesitate to PM me on bitcointalk or in the #dCom IRC channel. I will be around for a few hours tonight.

On a different note: Today we released our Multi-Merchant and vendor mission/white paper (which should be corrected of typos, blame me I need to get more sleep haha!). I hope you take the time to read it and help our team with the amazing, continued support, and ideas you continue to give us every day. Read the whitepaper here: http://dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&tid=10&pid=11

Thank you for taking the time to be a strong handed investor in Digital Commerce (DCM), we will work hard to meet and surpass everyone's expectations, including our own Smiley

Have a great day/night everybody.

-Kreativekrypto

Thanks for stepping up.  I understand where he was coming from and the love he has for DCM.  It irked me too to see the blatant copy and paste we saw over there.  Let's put this behind us and continue to work on building this wonderful coin.  Good luck to all investors.  
merk475

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:17:50 AM

CryptoMart Auction will support DCM. People will be able to sell their stuff for DCM, on auction or fixed price.
Escrow service included for buyer/seller protection

http://cryptomart.co

ETA to Launch - ~3 weeks

UP

This is awesome.  Would love to see a site compete with Ebay (I hate Ebay).  I would gladly use my crypto to purchase items!

Thank you Sir Wink

No problem.  Are you the developer of the site?  It's pretty awesome!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:33:40 AM

Heya guys,

Just wanted to stop by and apologize for my actions earlier. I had been working for over 36 hours straight on DCM with no sleep and seeing that other coin rip us off really got the best of me.

It wont happen again!

Smiley
merk475

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:36:52 AM

Heya guys,

Just wanted to stop by and apologize for my actions earlier. I had been working for over 36 hours straight on DCM with no sleep and seeing that other coin rip us off really got the best of me.

It wont happen again!

Smiley

No worries Bob...I still support you!  I was fine on sleep and that really pissed me off.  Let's move on and make this coin something that all the sellers will regret doing at these prices!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: