Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82556 times)
SRHSoulja

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:39:40 AM

Heya guys,

Just wanted to stop by and apologize for my actions earlier. I had been working for over 36 hours straight on DCM with no sleep and seeing that other coin rip us off really got the best of me.

It wont happen again!

Smiley

This is an apology? Sounds more like an excuse for your actions. I work around the clock as well as most people in this industry. If you wish to apologize, excuses are not necessary.
clockers25

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:42:16 AM

Hey guys, investor here....Just a quick suggestion

Love the website, very smooth and professional looking.  However I think we need some professional head shots done.

Similar to this

https://www.circle.com/management

just my 2 cents

carry on now
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:46:06 AM

Heya guys,

Just wanted to stop by and apologize for my actions earlier. I had been working for over 36 hours straight on DCM with no sleep and seeing that other coin rip us off really got the best of me.

It wont happen again!

Smiley

This is an apology? Sounds more like an excuse for your actions. I work around the clock as well as most people in this industry. If you wish to apologize, excuses are not necessary.

With all due respect I would not start talking. I know why your involved with the coin, how much your getting paid and what "work" you do. I am apologizing to my community, not yours, and not harmony coin's just ours and our investors.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:52:37 AM

Heya guys,

It wont happen again!

Smiley

Seriously?  DCM dev spoke highly of you but now you are proving him wrong.  Let's not turn this into a school yard pissing match.  Both sides should just focus on their respective project and let the results speak for itself. 

-tb-

SRHSoulja

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:56:18 AM

Bro, i know your only involved for your 25% cut to feed your kids because your broke now.

Please leave me alone on the forum.

Bob

Well.. If this is just not the most unprofessional message I have ever had the non pleasures of receiving. First, I would like to make notice that I am not on the HMY Team, I am simply an adviser that has offered help with articles and ideas. I made this extremely clear today. Second of all, implying I get some sort of magical 25% cut to feed my kids because I am broke? You should be ashamed of yourself. I have never been greeted with such disrespect from someone who claims to be a professional. The fact is yes, right now I do not have a lot of money as it is all tied up with XBC and a lot of out of pocket expense has been given from my own wallet, as well as everyone on our team. I do not get paid for anything I do with XBC, and have never received so much as a tip. Do I come out and complain about it or FUD other people because of my personal life? No, I do not. I simply have enough confidence in the success of BitcoinPlus to warrant that everything I have done to this point will bare fruition. To degrade myself and my family is just plain distasteful.
odin99

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:57:15 AM

Heya guys,

It wont happen again!

Smiley

just move on srh
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:59:33 AM

How about a change of pace, and the devs talk about upcoming merchants, new things planned, and updates on other exchanges, rather than childish bickering?
odin99

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:00:02 AM

-

this thread is not the space for your personal quarrel.  posting personal messages for everyone to see?  GTFO
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:01:41 AM

Heya guys,

It wont happen again!

Smiley

With all due respect I would not start talking. I know why your involved with the coin, how much your getting paid and what "work" you do. I am apologizing to my community, not yours, and not harmony coin's just ours and our investors.

Bob, now that's not the way to be! Why don't you come on over and apologies to the Harmony community? We'd love to hear from you again!
SRHSoulja

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:03:22 AM

-

this thread is not the space for your personal quarrel.  posting personal messages for everyone to see?  GTFO

I assume this response would have been made much differently if you found yourself as a victim of such vulgarity for simply stating your opinions in a professional manner? The true morals and values of some of the members of the Crypto Community are truly starting to shine through. I for one will maintain my professionalism and utmost interest in advancing progress for the good of everyone. This is just plain selfish.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:03:41 AM

How about a change of pace, and the devs talk about upcoming merchants, new things planned, and updates on other exchanges, rather than childish bickering?

Sounds like a great plan, I can let you all know I have a few vendors lined up for our marketplace as soon as its ready for launch. Some of the things available through my connections will be: Rechargeable batteries & chargers, Jewelery (silver and gold) Professional headphones and giftards just to name a few.

Have you had a chance to see our whitepaper, it also holds some great information as to our plan of action for the marketplace.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:05:50 AM

Sounds like a great plan, I can let you all know I have a few vendors lined up for our marketplace as soon as its ready for launch. Some of the things available through my connections will be: Rechargeable batteries & chargers, Jewelery (silver and gold) Professional headphones and giftards just to name a few.

Have you had a chance to see our whitepaper, it also holds some great information as to our plan of action for the marketplace.

Yep, saw the whitepaper and even commented here on it.

I can see the jewelry possibly being popular, or more so the silver and gold aspect. Any possibility of silver/gold coins being offered?

And which merchant giftcards do you have lined up? For what retailers? Thanks.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:14:26 AM

Yep, saw the whitepaper and even commented here on it.

I can see the jewelry possibly being popular, or more so the silver and gold aspect. Any possibility of silver/gold coins being offered?

And which merchant giftcards do you have lined up? For what retailers? Thanks.

Ok, I`ll have to go back and check your comment. I don't know about coins or bullion although it may be possible. I`m not sure if the vendor will need to comply with any AML/KYC. Right new he has a retail location that focuses on "consumer jewelry" but I'll pose the question and get back to you on that in a day or so. As for the gift cards, there will be many to choose from, almost any that's available in Canada will be listed, as well as prepaid Visa/MC up to $500. You can expect major retailer cards to be available as well.

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:21:24 AM

Ok, I`ll have to go back and check your comment. I don't know about coins or bullion although it may be possible. I`m not sure if the vendor will need to comply with any AML/KYC. Right new he has a retail location that focuses on "consumer jewelry" but I'll pose the question and get back to you on that in a day or so. As for the gift cards, there will be many to choose from, almost any that's available in Canada will be listed, as well as prepaid Visa/MC up to $500. You can expect major retailer cards to be available as well.

My comment was simply some typo fixes and asking what vendors would be listed, which you basically answered. Prepaid visa/mc is a nice one... I also suggest amazon + newegg gcs if you can get them.

I also like how Noble set up their marketplace with a discount if their coin is used. I am not sure how you can do that exactly, but if you could manage it, a discount for using the coin could certainly spur on sales.
SRHSoulja

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:33:28 AM

Heya guys,

It wont happen again!

Smiley

Seriously?  DCM dev spoke highly of you but now you are proving him wrong.  Let's not turn this into a school yard pissing match.  Both sides should just focus on their respective project and let the results speak for itself. 

-tb-

That would probably be because we have several BitcoinPlus team members on the DCM Team. I have plenty of respect for DCM... No respect for a distasteful member that is bringing down the morale of DCM and spreading it towards XBC and our team.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:40:46 AM

Just letting you know that trolling in here is very unprofessional and childlike even.  My 6 year old does that, rubbing it in when his sister gets in trouble.

-tb-

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:55:57 AM

Just letting you know that trolling in here is very unprofessional and childlike even.  My 6 year old does that, rubbing it in when his sister gets in trouble.

-tb-

Well check out what Bob has been saying in the Harmony thread, you'll see who's been trolling where.

He'll apologise to this community for threatening to destroy Harmony, but not the Harmony community?

Is it that hard to say sorry?
SRHSoulja

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:57:11 AM

-tb-

That would be a perfect example, if one was actually trolling. As I already said, I have fellow members of Team XBC on Team DCM of whom I want to protect. One should maybe look into the definition of trolling, as it appears that just because I resemble a troll in looks, it by far does not identify with my actions. I have a 9 year old, I know all about that. I shouldn't have to tell grown men how to not be distasteful and disrespectful. End of story.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:01:08 AM

-tb-

That would be a perfect example, if one was actually trolling. As I already said, I have fellow members of Team XBC on Team DCM of whom I want to protect. One should maybe look into the definition of trolling, as it appears that just because I resemble a troll in looks, it by far does not identify with my actions. I have a 9 year old, I know all about that. I shouldn't have to tell grown men how to not be distasteful and disrespectful. End of story.

You aren't trolling.

But at this point, any further discussion of this matter does appear like childish bickering. If any members have a problem with one another, please handle it like adults and in private.
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:06:57 AM

XBC Team member here.

Thank you KreativeKrypto for the public address, very much appreciated. Cryptos in general is a big community, and any negativity not only reflects on the coin teams involved, but on the cryptocommunity as a whole. Imagine if an outsider were to read these ridiculous banters; no doubt they would be very much put off by cryptocurrencies.

Let's just put this all behind us. SRHsoulja was personally attacked along with his child so his anger is justified, but now that everyone has had their say, let's just leave on a positive note. We are all striving for the common goal of making cryptocurrencies known to the world, and to push this whole movement into mainstream adoption, so let's focus on each of our goals and progress.

At the end of the day, what we are working on is open source projects, meaning that progress and innovation in one coin is progress and innovation for all cryptos. Popular ideas are meant to evolve and there is no such thing in cryptos as "stealing" or "taking" when it comes to "crypto-ideas". I personally think that the fact many coins are doing exchange IPO's means that it was a good idea to begin with, thus why it's received so much adoption. As long as coins are upholding to the integrity of the IPO concept and transparency, I view it as a sign of respect that it's become so popular.

That being said, as long as DCM with XBC in striving to make headway and pushing the boundaries of what cryptos can offer, it will have our full support. I'd much rather we maintain this great relationship we've formed than have it ruined by some petty falling outs.

Good luck to all, and looking forward to what the future brings for both teams Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: