Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:29:14 PM

im not good at photoshop ... but i give it a shot

Nice keep em coming!
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:32:21 PM

im not good at photoshop ... but i give it a shot

Nice keep em coming!

Damn work computer with IE8!  I can't see images on these threads.  Will have to wait until I get home tonight.
coins4meh

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:06:34 PM

Only just started paying attention to DCM..the price is so high, am I too late?

▮▮█ # metahash Your Gate to Decentralized Internet # metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain #MetaApps #MetaGate #MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:07:43 PM

Far from it, price is only slightly higher than IPO so a great time to get in.
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:11:27 PM

Price is low for such a low supply.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:12:19 PM

Why the hell the price is crashing.  Angry

What crashing price?
I see only market manipulation by bots, very low volume orders to push the price down.

Those damn bots on Bittrex piss me off so freakin' bad.....

I was watching the prices late last night, wondering what was going on. Then I noticed the pattern of sales... yeah, it's price manipulation. It was weird seeing people dump decent amounts of coins based on it, and at really really low prices.

One of my low buy orders got hit, the other missed by 100 sats... oh well.

I do think larger exchanges should be the next target. Not that price manipulation still won't occur, but maybe it'd be a bit more stable. Any word on Polo or getting listed on voting for MP/Cryptsy?
merk475

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:13:26 PM

So were close to block 4000.  POS begins at 15,000 correct?  It seems to be going at a rate of about a block a minute.  So it looks like we will be in POS in about a week?  Does this process speed up as more coins come off the exchange and go into wallets?  
BTCMS

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:21:10 PM

What crashing price?
I see only market manipulation by bots, very low volume orders to push the price down.

I was watching the prices late last night, wondering what was going on. Then I noticed the pattern of sales... yeah, it's price manipulation. It was weird seeing people dump decent amounts of coins based on it, and at really really low prices.

I do think larger exchanges should be the next target. Not that price manipulation still won't occur, but maybe it'd be a bit more stable. Any word on Polo or getting listed on voting for MP/Cryptsy?

How do you reckon there is price manipulation. I'm genuinely interested.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:27:14 PM

The way the prices were set up. Really low volume orders, lined up in a fashion get the price down. There was the seemingly obligatory 'big sell order', but it was way back in the order book... sort of the same way pumps have the fake buy orders, but far enough back in the order book to never really get hit. I saw those on the XBC pump the other day, so it works both ways.

Of course I can be wrong, and it's just a coincidence that everything was set up in some bizarre manner that mimicked manipulation. But it basically fit all the criteria.
BTCMS

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:36:52 PM

The way the prices were set up. Really low volume orders, lined up in a fashion get the price down. There was the seemingly obligatory 'big sell order', but it was way back in the order book... sort of the same way pumps have the fake buy orders, but far enough back in the order book to never really get hit. I saw those on the XBC pump the other day, so it works both ways.

Of course I can be wrong, and it's just a coincidence that everything was set up in some bizarre manner that mimicked manipulation. But it basically fit all the criteria.

Got it, thanks.
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:42:34 PM

So were close to block 4000.  POS begins at 15,000 correct?  It seems to be going at a rate of about a block a minute.  So it looks like we will be in POS in about a week?  Does this process speed up as more coins come off the exchange and go into wallets?  

Merk your logic and reasoning is spot on, POS coins are weird in their launch aspect (I say weird, my wallet devs say normal) but yes give or take a few hours a week. The more wallets holding coins and staking in a POS blockchain the healthier it becomes as well.

Also on a completely different note, our team was going over some ideas about incorporating Indie game developers into the DCM community. I have been in communication with @alwaysgeeky ( https://twitter.com/Kreative_Crypto/status/474949003894067200 ) for a few months now, mostly when he accepted Dogecoin for a short time I bought a couple copies of his masterpiece called Vox: see the game here: http://www.vox-game.com/ Anyway, our hope is to have a section on the multi-vendor site that includes Indie Games and bundles, maybe similar to humble bundle etc.

I hope he does decide to stop by and accept DCM as payment, if he does I hope you can all show our early DCM adopters your support by buying a copy (its a great game) and spreading the word of our growing list of acceptance!  This would also encourage many lesser known indie game devs to accept crypto and DCM in particular (some of whom may in our community RIGHT NOW Smiley )! Thank you all for listening! More to come today....

Edit: Please keep the logo contest going for merchants web sites, show us your art!
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:51:24 PM

Anyway, our hope is to have a section on the multi-vendor site that includes Indie Games and bundles, maybe similar to humble bundle etc.

I hope he does decide to stop by and accept DCM as payment, if he does I hope you can all show our early DCM adopters your support by buying a copy (its a great game) and spreading the word of our growing list of acceptance!  This would also encourage many lesser known indie game devs to accept crypto and DCM in particular (some of whom may in our community RIGHT NOW Smiley )! Thank you all for listening! More to come today....

A humble bundle type of setup would be great, where people can decide how much coin they wish to donate. You can maybe target devs whose work may not be quite up to humble bundle standards, but still have decent games.

Or go full retro, sort of like GOG, and look for bundles of older indie games.
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:53:08 PM

Anyway, our hope is to have a section on the multi-vendor site that includes Indie Games and bundles, maybe similar to humble bundle etc.

I hope he does decide to stop by and accept DCM as payment, if he does I hope you can all show our early DCM adopters your support by buying a copy (its a great game) and spreading the word of our growing list of acceptance!  This would also encourage many lesser known indie game devs to accept crypto and DCM in particular (some of whom may in our community RIGHT NOW Smiley )! Thank you all for listening! More to come today....

A humble bundle type of setup would be great, where people can decide how much coin they wish to donate. You can maybe target devs whose work may not be quite up to humble bundle standards, but still have decent games.

Or go full retro, sort of like GOG, and look for bundles of older indie games.

My thoughts exactly Smiley
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:53:17 PM

what does that thing in minting mean ....My weight ? ....

my weight is 102 and increasing .... thats good ?
Szaja1990

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:27:35 PM

What crashing price?

I asked twice about Polo/Mp but Dev didnt answer,
just wondering why every shit coin is on Polo and geting this coin is so hard,
I know that few people made request(including me and my 3 friends)

DEV could you give us some feedback about plans to get on better exchange?
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:32:01 PM

I asked twice about Polo/Mp but Dev didnt answer,
just wondering why every shit coin is on Polo and geting this coin is so hard,
I know that few people made request(including me and my 3 friends)

DEV could you give us some feedback about plans to get on better exchange?

I think I asked several times too, and no response either. I also put a polo request in, as well.

Perhaps the fact they ran the ipo on bittrex means that polo won't take it right away? Or out of courtesy to bill (bittrex) they plan to leave it there awhile... or simply because polo is currently running an ipo? Although since bittrex decided to jump in with another ipo so soon (beats me as to the thought process behind that decision), I wouldn't necessarily think there is any loyalty there.

At the very least, they should get MP/Cryptsy voting going.

Bittrex is certainly better than it once was, but it is still on the small side.
merk475

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:46:14 PM

Up to #63 on Coinmarketcap!
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:56:30 PM

Hello again,

One of our graphic designers was going to make us a logo for merchants who are early adopters in our vendor program (basically pre multi-vendor site launch) however, before I give him this task I wanted to see if maybe the community would like to participate in this endeavor instead! So if you have the ability to create a professional looking "Digital Commerce Accepted Here" logo for our upcoming merchants show us what you can do Smiley I'll throw in a 300 400 DCM bounty for this just for some more incentive, and to grow healthy community activity to further the success of DCM!

Here are some links for our logo's the winner(s) will be selected within 24 hours of this post, unless no one participates then we will create it internally. (Personally, I'd love to see a supporters logo on a vendor site though!)

https://github.com/digitalcommerce/dcom/blob/master/src/qt/res/images/wallet.png

https://github.com/digitalcommerce/dcom/blob/master/src/qt/res/images/splash.png

-Kreativekrypto

Hello Digital Commerce community and friends, this logo contest is very important to the announcements we are making over the next two days PLEASE if you cannot design the logo then tell your co-workers, friends, family who may be able to do this to jump in! If they are new to DCM have them download a wallet off our site and earn their chance at the bounty Smiley ( I upped it to 400 DCM now!)

Keep retweeting and tweeting about #DCM on twitter and send people to our facebook and website, like someone above posted it takes a whole community to be successful. No matter how many doors I personally knock on, or media I contact this is a giant group effort to get DCM into the spotlight.

Regarding Poloniex, I was unable to get in touch with Tristan last night, I did however speak in irc with one of his staff who unfortunately couldn't give me a reason why we have not been selected yet. I'll keep at it for us though.

In other great news we hit Coinmarketcap today folks!!!! Lets work our way to top ten and beyond Smiley

I responded to you all about poloniex, Mintpal is still a ways off until volume increases over 400 btc per day I'm not going to bother contacting them. I will continue to ask for our addition to Busoni's exchange. Out of respect for bittrex (poornamelessme is correct) I did not push super fast exchange adoption. Keep focusing on the addition of useful purposes for our currency and the rest will fall in place, I assure you all of this.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:02:08 PM

someone tell me what does my weight in the minting wallet means ....

Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:14:47 PM

someone tell me what does my weight in the minting wallet means ....

My wallet dev can explain this better (I'll try my best)  I believe it means the amount you have in your wallet gives you x amount of weight within the blockchain to stake and create blocks. The papers I have read regarding POS coins state the larger number of coins in a wallet the higher likelihood of staking. Anyone feel free to answer this better or correct me if I am wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: