Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82552 times)
luvbeening

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:58:38 PM

what did you expect? If a coin is 100% IPO, all the time the coin is above IPO price of 10k satoshi, there is a shitload of people sitting on a profit. Not much new investors will buy the coin above IPO price, because  then they will take all the risk and the IPO buyers sit on a risk free profit and can sell for profit at any time. All a new investor has to do is wait till all IPO investors sold out and price is back to or below IPO price.

let me point out a fact..no matter how much the price you bought..you already at a higher risk than zero risk. and who are those zero risk?only those 6 board members are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:05:15 PM

We should concentrate ourselves now to spread the word and try to get attention on the coin and get the coin listed on more exchanges.
Look at other communities, take XC for example now, they don't concentrate their full attention on the price.

What do you expect, buy an IPO coin, wait 3-4 days and get out 4x?

I hope more weak hand will be shacked out of this coin, because they damage the coin by doing absolutely nothing, only spreading FUD when the price drops a bit.

Cheers
Cohle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:05:37 PM

what did you expect? If a coin is 100% IPO, all the time the coin is above IPO price of 10k satoshi, there is a shitload of people sitting on a profit. Not much new investors will buy the coin above IPO price, because  then they will take all the risk and the IPO buyers sit on a risk free profit and can sell for profit at any time. All a new investor has to do is wait till all IPO investors sold out and price is back to or below IPO price.

let me point out a fact..no matter how much the price you bought..you already at a higher risk than zero risk. and who are those zero risk?only those 6 board members are.

Buy at IPO price, sell half at peak, remaining DCM is free. Any sell above 1 sat is a profit. There are people in risk free positions. That's why DCM is on very shaky ground atm.
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:10:14 PM

We need more exposure then Bittrex.  Not many people use it.  We need to make the next step up to a medium sized exchange like Polo.  Until that happens, I don't see much happening besides a tug of war between the IPO price or a little higher....and lower at this point.
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:14:44 PM

Pretty disappointing to have to be linked to the fucking HMY thread to learn that one of DCM's members has been kicked from the team. Why wasn't there mention of that development here?

Team leader has a lot of explaining to do...
-tb-

OK guys, let me try to answer some of the concerns and allegations here (I'm part of the DCM team, check the ANN):

1) As for our supposed silence: please realize that it's a weekend and that most of have wives, children, etc. We can not monitor this tread 24/7.
2) DCM is not a scam. We started this venture as a serious coin development project and as far I am concerned, that still holds.
3) The situation w.r.t the very similar (copied?) initial Harmony announcement escalated beyond my wildest imagination. I can only say that I'm not proud (to say the least) of the unprofessional manner in which it was conducted. I understand that passions can run high, but there should be minimum standard of civility which unfortunately was not the case here.
4) As for the current coin price: either some big investors who bought into the IPO sold their shares or it's just a general 'weak hand' syndrome. The market does what it does and it's our job to move forward and rebuild confidence.

I'm sorry I can not say more right now, I need to touch base with KreativeKrypto (project leader) and the other devs. I'm sure we will release an official statement as soon as we can coordinate our views on the situation.
luvbeening

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:15:27 PM

Buy at IPO price, sell half at peak, remaining DCM is free. Any sell above 1 sat is a profit. There are people in risk free positions. That's why DCM is on very shaky ground atm.

yep..you are right,i didn`t mean bought with a price couldn`t make a profit..i mean when you bought from an IPO..you have to take a higher risk than who sold it.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:19:44 PM

Pretty disappointing to have to be linked to the fucking HMY thread to learn that one of DCM's members has been kicked from the team. Why wasn't there mention of that development here?

-tb-

OK guys, let me try to answer some of the concerns and allegations here (I'm part of the DCM team, check the ANN):

1) As for our supposed silence: please realize that it's a weekend and that most of have wives, children, etc. We can not monitor this tread 24/7.
2) DCM is not a scam. We started this venture as a serious coin development project and as far I am concerned, that still holds.
3) The situation w.r.t the very similar (copied?) initial Harmony announcement escalated beyond my wildest imagination. I can only say that I'm not proud (to say the least) of the unprofessional manner in which it was conducted. I understand that passions can run high, but there should be minimum standard of civility which unfortunately was not the case here.
4) As for the current coin price: either some big investors who bought into the IPO sold their shares or it's just a general 'weak hand' syndrome. The market does what it does and it's our job to move forward and rebuild confidence.

I'm sorry I can not say more right now, I need to touch base with KreativeKrypto (project leader) and the other devs. I'm sure we will release an official statement as soon as we can coordinate our views on the situation.

+1

Thank you
merk475

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:22:34 PM

-tb-

I appreciate the response.  Thank you.  I'm holding everything since the beginning, and used these dumps to acquire more.  I'm heavily invested in DCM.
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:26:15 PM

-tb-

I appreciate the response.  Thank you.  I'm holding everything since the beginning, and used these dumps to acquire more.  I'm heavily invested in DCM.
+1 it's only beginning
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:26:31 PM

-tb-

Hi Wallenstein,

Can you confirm that you're holding either 22.5 BTC (1/6) or 27 BTC (1/5) of the ipo funds?  Can you post the public address?

Thanks

kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:30:11 PM

-tb-

Hi Wallenstein,

Can you confirm that you're holding either 22.5 BTC (1/6) or 27 BTC (1/5) of the ipo funds?  Can you post the public address?

Thanks

+1

I would want to buy heaps if the funds are still there. please post the public btc address to attract more investors.
merk475

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:31:40 PM

+1

I would want to buy heaps if the funds are still there. please post the public btc address to attract more investors.

And I would buy heaps more myself.....
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:32:30 PM

I can assure you all that the team still holds the coins. I do however believe that kreative sold all his coins. That was almost 15K USD or 5.5 years of income for kreative at his normal job.

bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:34:37 PM

-tb-

Thanks much for the response. Much appreciated. It brings a bit of confidence into this coin. For investors to get complete confidence, it would be great if the public adddress could be posted here. If done, I am sure this coin is going to be one of the best out there soon.
merk475

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:35:38 PM

I can assure you all that the team still holds the coins. I do however believe that kreative sold all his coins. That was almost 15K USD or 5.5 years of income for kreative at his normal job.

Were the IPO funds distributed equally to the 6 of you when the BTC were distributed?  If you are off the team, do you keep the 22.5 BTC from the IPO?  Or were all BTC funds received supposed to be used only for DCM development (minus the expenses to get the coin up and running)...because I remember reading that early on.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:39:50 PM

Were the IPO funds distributed equally to the 6 of you when the BTC were distributed?  If you are off the team, do you keep the 22.5 BTC from the IPO?  Or were all BTC funds received supposed to be used only for DCM development (minus the expenses to get the coin up and running)...because I remember reading that early on.

It was split 6 way, I have 1/6th which will be used to further this coin. I am also not off the team. Dont believe the lies and deceit.
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:40:42 PM

Lol! More FUD please! Smiley I want lower prices, more coins for me!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:42:55 PM

Lol! More FUD please! Smiley I want lower prices, more coins for me!

What FUD?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:44:47 PM

TBH, to any investor who bought into the IPO and has not sold, well I feel sorry for them. Greed is bad and only costs you. The coin has seen 4x in the first day.

People should know to take profit off the table.

I see some people here have done this, others were greedy!

klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:47:24 PM

TBH, to any investor who bought into the IPO and has not sold, well I feel sorry for them. Greed is bad and only costs you. The coin has seen 4x in the first day.

People should know to take profit off the table.

I see some people here have done this, others were greedy!

Boght 3btc worth on IPO, sold 20k DCM for 3xIPO price, holding the rest as a "risk free investment".

Have filled up a bit on the way down, hoping for a reversal! Wink But my average buy in price is still below 0.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: