Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:41:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 [730] 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:24:25 AM

They feel threatened.  They know what's coming.  Everyone does, you don't see tanking this hard for absolutely no reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monkeydong1

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:28:14 AM

The market is a reflection of the average crypto trader's intelligence level. Here at Cloak you have a solid dev team, serious innovation and product delivery - yet, people are looking for the next pump and dump scam shitcoin. The concept of technology means nothing to these traders, the only thing they care about is quick profits. Cloak has done more than any of the previous coin developers in a fraction of the time. The day we get smart money into crypto is the day 2btc = 1Cloak.

Cloak is more than just an anonymous currency, it's viable replacement for centralized commerce. No sign-in, email confirmations, or passwords other than your wallet encryption. Serverless p2p commerce. Look at yourselves as investors in an early stage startup with a high disruption factor. In the startup world angels would need to be invited to invest in a startup like this.. here you have open investment, which also is a conundrum because investors aren't locked in until the project gets it's IPO. We'll be marketing Cloak as a product/service instead of just a cryptocurrency. What other startups lack is direction, which cloak has. It knows it's product/market-fit. Take a look at pretty much every altcoin on the market, they don't even know who their customers will be. Let alone, how they will achieve adoption. Cloak is one of of the very few players in crypto that can package itself as a product.

One of the leading causes for the state of the market is shitcoin trolls spreading FUD about real projects. When there is a scam they encourage it for the profits.. Bitcointalk is a cesspool of liars and cheats trying to rip each other off. The FUD trolls here contribute nothing to cyrpto progression. The mods here don't give two shits about altcoins, so the pattern continues..

Innovation > FUD > Innovation > FUD

If crypto is ever going to be taken seriously by the mainstream, it needs a new platform that is properly moderated. I hope there will be a concerted effort by real altcoin developers to boycott bitcointalk as a serious forum for alternative cryptocurrencies. Let this stay the 9gag of crypto and let's take the discussion elsewhere. I applaud TheDagger for making a sound decision to leave Bitcointalk for the uneducated high school drop outs to bicker back and forth about shit they don't even understand. The majority of people in the altcoin section don't even know the terms used in a software development cycle i.e, alpha, beta, rc, gold.. let alone have a basic understanding of cryptographic protocols. The whitepaper was meant for those people. A high level technical whitepaper is on the way.

If you want to see intelligent investors visit the non-altcoin section of bitcointalk and you'll a stark difference in the discussion.

Any serious discussions about cloak should take place at www.cloaktalk.org - there's even a section for FUD.. http://cloaktalk.org/category/trading-discussion/fud

Well said

And then people wonders, why discussions should go over cloaktalk.org, there is no discussions possible in here obviously when 3/4 of the post are trolling
by people that are in other coins which I will not name aswell.

I just don't get why people don't just mind their own business instead of throwing shits around Tongue.

I don't see so many attacks, trolling, in other coin threads.

I also don't see anything that actually seems -worth it- to me, so I am really not surprised to see such FUDS in here Tongue.

monkeydong1

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:34:53 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 02:45:31 AM by monkeydong1

The market is properly reflecting a white paper made with crayons. The floor fell out seconds after the pdf was posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX-7BlRc_a0

Troll harder man. It's not a whitepaper. Nor did development claim it was a whitepaper. It's a introduction for the non-technical. I assure you all your idiotic posts on this thread have exactly zero influence on anybody with a modicum of intelligence.

It's well done and great for anybody interested in learning more about Cloak, but not savvy in the space.

What does this say?

http://cloakdesk.com/posa-v2-block-escrow-whitepaper/

I'd be concerned that your dev doesn't know what a white paper is.

Yes, be concerned.

I'll be more concerned about your inability to actually read that non-technical paper, before you even get to have a chance at reading the real white paper Cheesy

And it's coming, so don't worry about it, we will send you back to the non - technical paper, and try to explain you better if you still don't get it by then.

pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:38:19 AM

How works POSA newbies see this http://www.scribd.com/doc/236753217/PoSA-Non-Technical

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
monkeydong1

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:41:09 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 02:54:12 AM by monkeydong1

To nsimmons :

Just wait a bit, you might get lucky and buy them by yourself.

And so will I.

Oh, and I bought most of mine "high" also, poor guy I am really Wink.
But clearly we do not have the same view on what is "overpriced" and what is a "bargain" for sure.

pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:59:06 AM

The market is properly reflecting a white paper made with crayons. The floor fell out seconds after the pdf was posted.

Troll harder man. It's not a whitepaper. Nor did development claim it was a whitepaper. It's a introduction for the non-technical. I assure you all your idiotic posts on this thread have exactly zero influence on anybody with a modicum of intelligence.

It's well done and great for anybody interested in learning more about Cloak, but not savvy in the space.

What does this say?

Nice, another Darkcoin troll (nice post history).

First off, the paper is PoSA in layman's terms.

Secondly, do you really think anyone on the deepweb will take "Darkcoin" seriously? LULZ. The scam accusations behind the launch of DRK will prevent any adoption from the deepweb.. I guarantee that. You'll come off as shill and that's exactly what you are. DRK is building a product that nobody will ever use.. one of the biggest mistakes when developing a startup. All they need to do is visit the thread below and they wont make it past the first post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

Go back under your dark bridge babytroll, one day you'll grow into a full grown troll.. but today isn't that day.

yeah, they have their problems with latest release it seems : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8342092#msg8342092

I hope he recovers though...

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:08:52 AM

What does this say?

Secondly, do you really think anyone on the deepweb will take "Darkcoin" seriously? LULZ. The scam accusations behind the launch of DRK will prevent any adoption from the deepweb.. I guarantee that. You'll come off as shill and that's exactly what you are. DRK is building a product that nobody will ever use.. one of the biggest mistakes when developing a startup. All they need to do is visit the thread below and they wont make it past the first post.

Go back under your dark bridge babytroll, one day you'll grow into a full grown troll.. but today isn't that day.

yeah, they have their problems with latest release it seems : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8342092#msg8342092

Damn.. even though we have a lot of Darkcoin trolls here I wouldn't wish that loss on anyone. 65BTC is a big hit. Seems like it will be a deathblow for them.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:13:09 AM

What does this say?

Damn.. even though we have a lot of Darkcoin trolls here I wouldn't wish that loss on anyone. 65BTC is a big hit. Seems like it will be a deathblow for them.

I always worry more about NSA owning the drksend mixing servers. thats scary shit there.  but you dont see me over there trolling that scary shit...
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:20:12 AM

So think of it this way. CLOAK will have this great anon. Good. They have a market place. Good. They have other things coming out. Great.

People flock to CLOAK. They buy and sell everything they need. They are using anon. New things come out and they can do more things with CLOAK and use anon. Now we got a ton of people using this.

Now in the news around the world reporters are saying the world debt is going up quicker. Governments are going broke. People are not paying taxes thanks to online money and being able to buy everything they need without paying taxes. More debt, broken roads, schools are not up to par and kids are turning out dumber than they are now.

Bitcoin is going to be regulated and people hate that. We should be our own banks. But then when people stop paying taxes we will have a ton of things to worry about. Regulate bitcoin and make it so we can pay taxes in bitcoin and things won't be as bad.

New coins that want to be the end all need to be not anonymous and be able to work with businesses and governments. Sure maybe 1-2 anon coins with some cool features may end up with a high market cap but there will be other coins that go higher and can compete with bitcoin. You need to get the businesses with a lot of money on your side and once you do that they will throw some money into your coin.

pics4crypto

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:22:16 AM

What does this say?

wow looks like camo lost 7300 drk...in a buggy release wallet...couldnt have happened to a nicer guy.  Kiss I bet he will call evan an idiot before it over.

4th time release wasn't a charm it seems...I feel sorry for him, but at least the premine have plenty to reimburse him from if they want to...

tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:22:52 AM

tazspaz, What the fuck is your problem lil fella? You just go around all day every day trolling and talking shit like you're some sort of crypto GOD. gtfo loser

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:26:11 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 04:46:01 AM by bangomatic

So think of it this way. CLOAK will have this great anon. Good. They have a market place. Good. They have other things coming out. Great.

People flock to CLOAK. They buy and sell everything they need. They are using anon. New things come out and they can do more things with CLOAK and use anon. Now we got a ton of people using this.

Now in the news around the world reporters are saying the world debt is going up quicker. Governments are going broke. People are not paying taxes thanks to online money and being able to buy everything they need without paying taxes. More debt, broken roads, schools are not up to par and kids are turning out dumber than they are now.

Bitcoin is going to be regulated and people hate that. We should be our own banks. But then when people stop paying taxes we will have a ton of things to worry about. Regulate bitcoin and make it so we can pay taxes in bitcoin and things won't be as bad.

New coins that want to be the end all need to be not anonymous and be able to work with businesses and governments. Sure maybe 1-2 anon coins with some cool features may end up with a high market cap but there will be other coins that go higher and can compete with bitcoin. You need to get the businesses with a lot of money on your side and once you do that they will throw some money into your coin.

cloak can be sent as regular coin with transaction in blockchain (non anon) OR in PoSA mode for true anonymous transaction. So what now?

Same as US dollar can be spent in a business, or can be spent for dark market stuff. so cloak is as good or better than US Dollar.

I will load my phone up with 5 cloak coins, go out to dinner and pay with cloak, then hit da club and buy me and my crew drinks with cloak, and still have 4 cloak left.  Tongue

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:32:17 AM

What does this say?

wow looks like camo lost 7300 drk...in a buggy release wallet...couldnt have happened to a nicer guy.  Kiss I bet he will call evan an idiot before it over.

4th time release wasn't a charm it seems...I feel sorry for him, but at least the premine have plenty to reimburse him from if they want to...

True that 2 million coin premine....dat ni**a is rich!      wait.... 2 million x 4.74 = OMG!!!!! scam.
merc84

Activity: 799

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:42:19 AM

Preview of this forum in the coming weeks:

"This user is currently ignored."

Etc...

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:43:03 AM

Preview of this forum in the coming weeks:

Etc...

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
yogibear7

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:45:09 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 07:31:20 PM by yogibear7

HA, nsimmons comes here to escape the depressing DRK thread.  Sucks to suck, kid.
pics4crypto

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:49:06 AM

What does this say?

True that 2 million coin premine....dat ni**a is rich!      wait.... 2 million x 4.74 = OMG!!!!! scam.

and then think about the 20% tax for MNs  Wink  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=688510.0

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:50:41 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 04:46:14 AM by bangomatic

cloak can be sent as regular coin with transaction in blockchain (non anon) OR in PoSA mode for true anonymous transaction. So what now?

Same as US dollar can be spent in a business, or can be spent for dark market stuff. so cloak is as good or better than US Dollar.

I will load my phone up with 5 cloak coins, go out to dinner and pay with cloak, then hit da club and buy me and my crew drinks with cloak, and still have 4 cloak left.   Tongue

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:51:19 AM

What does this say?

Guys, I am equally invested in both DRK and CLK. It does no good for CloakCoin's reputation to constantly talk DarkCoin down like this. I have done substantial due diligence and I believe the DRK dev team to be just as genuine and talented as the CLK dev team. The "never ending DRK premine/instamine FUD" which is brought up again and again has been dealt with numerous times and is no longer an issue (an I'm not going to put links in here because thsi is the Cloak thread....if you're interested go and seek the information out independently as I have done).

CloakCoin has some astoundingly good features and aspects to it. The future will be very bright if everyone stays professional and focusses on what's great about CloakCoin. Stop trashing DRK, they honestly don't deserve it. Both camps have people of dubious intent doing this, but at the core, both camps have some extremely talented people and what we all need to do is help to get people in here who're outside of Crypto.

There's just no need to put competitive coins down when what Cloak has is so good (and this exact same message I've said to the Dark people too).

Enough of this childish "gang" mentality; we don't need it. What we want to do is demonstrate how we're here for the long haul to get noticed by bigger markets and bigger investors. That won't happen while people engage in such banality.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:56:32 AM

What does this say?

Guys, I am equally invested in both DRK and CLK. It does no good for CloakCoin's reputation to constantly talk DarkCoin down like this. I have done substantial due diligence and I believe the DRK dev team to be just as genuine and talented as the CLK dev team. The "never ending DRK premine/instamine FUD" which is brought up again and again has been dealt with numerous times and is no longer an issue (an I'm not going to put links in here because thsi is the Cloak thread....if you're interested go and seek the information out independently as I have done).

CloakCoin has some astoundingly good features and aspects to it. The future will be very bright if everyone stays professional and focusses on what's great about CloakCoin. Stop trashing DRK, they honestly don't deserve it. Both camps have people of dubious intent doing this, but at the core, both camps have some extremely talented people and what we all need to do is help to get people in here who're outside of Crypto.

There's just no need to put competitive coins down when what Cloak has is so good (and this exact same message I've said to the Dark people too).

Enough of this childish "gang" mentality; we don't need it. What we want to do is demonstrate how we're here for the long haul to get noticed by bigger markets and bigger investors. That won't happen while people engage in such banality.

Thanks. We have a few resident darkcoin trolls in this thread. illodin/nsimmons to name a few. I think a concerted effort to move the altcoin discussion away from bitcointalk will be healthy for crypto in general. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637704.msg8341393#msg8341393

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Pages: « 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 [730] 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: