Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:38:50 PM

Wouldn't telling people "how" to protect cloak a vulnerability issue? It's like pointing everyone where to attack? As an investor I would not want cloak to reveal any of it, hence the name cloak. Am I wrong?

Yes you're wrong. The aim is to create a transparent system that can't be attacked by an adversary with "reasonable" resources. Ultimate goal obviously would be to resist an adversary with unlimited resources but that is highly likely impossible. It has to be transparent so people can know what it does so they can trust it.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:45:56 PM

Actually i did not see any bans the last days before todays FUDpack came online there, and there were alot of critical person in the IRC like ValentinJesse for example, he got his question answered and seems to be not critical about it anymore.

PLS show me a post from you where you were critical about Darklaunch and where you asked for a relaunch, if the technic is so superior and the community sooo good i think a FAIR relaunch would not have hurt it.
You talking to me?  Just go get the mods of IRC to unban the people they banned today!  And just for the future, when new people come to IRC to ask questions and learn about the coin. BANNING THEM is kind of a stupid move.  What if that person had 200BTC they were looking to invest?  But Putin censorship behavior reeks of a scam coin!!!

Dude your from DRK the ultimate Insta-mine Scam... chill man i understand your butthurt but god dam  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Wink
If you would've read my posts I haven't owned a DRK since .023!  How bout dem Apples!

HAVE THE CLOAKCOIN IRC NAZIs unbanned everyone that they've banned today yet?  Or do I need to continue???

Ok man its enough. Reported to the moderators.. If you start with Nazi you are out !
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:46:49 PM

Actually i did not see any bans the last days before todays FUDpack came online there, and there were alot of critical person in the IRC like ValentinJesse for example, he got his question answered and seems to be not critical about it anymore.

PLS show me a post from you where you were critical about Darklaunch and where you asked for a relaunch, if the technic is so superior and the community sooo good i think a FAIR relaunch would not have hurt it.
You talking to me?  Just go get the mods of IRC to unban the people they banned today!  And just for the future, when new people come to IRC to ask questions and learn about the coin. BANNING THEM is kind of a stupid move.  What if that person had 200BTC they were looking to invest?  But Putin censorship behavior reeks of a scam coin!!!

Dude your from DRK the ultimate Insta-mine Scam... chill man i understand your butthurt but god dam  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Wink
If you would've read my posts I haven't owned a DRK since .023!  How bout dem Apples!

HAVE THE CLOAKCOIN IRC NAZIs unbanned everyone that they've banned today yet?  Or do I need to continue???
Please continue i like jokes!
poppys

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:50:06 PM

Some people just need to be ignored, then they just go away.
sremington

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:51:33 PM

We need more images of rockets heading into the atmosphere, past the moon, and toward pluto...
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:52:02 PM

Vericoin deserves to be the default landing page given they single handedly saved Mintpal.

An hours worth of crying ruined in one sentence.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:52:31 PM

DRKMAN = Vericoin loser....sad, so sad.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:53:25 PM

Show us how one could alter the transaction or steal the coins.

There are not enough details released to determine whether that can be done or not.

So why bother about it? People will listen when you can PROVE sth was altered or stolen.... until then its yada yada i don´t have any facts but just bring sth up.

Sadly, I think you're right, and it tells a lot about the people and their motives. It's not desire to transact money and maintain privacy while doing so, it's about selling higher than originally purchased.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:54:10 PM

Drkman, please stop polluting this thread. Notice it already that you and your comments don't matter here. All you accomplish is that people put you on ignore and then your huff and puff will matter even less. If you want to be part of this coin, good for you, if not, leave and let this community be - I think that not many will miss you.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 06:54:48 PM

Added DRKMAN to ignore list...  Forum is much cleaner without 1 ass hat constantly posting garbage...

DRK in user name...  DRK Crony!!!  Ignore this fudder.

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:55:17 PM

If you would've read my posts I haven't owned a DRK since .023!  How bout dem Apples!

HAVE THE CLOAKCOIN IRC NAZIs unbanned everyone that they've banned today yet?  Or do I need to continue???

Dude. Take your meds and then take a nap. There hasn't been one legitimate question out of your mouth that couldn't be answered by doing your own research. I don't have time to take your bullshit here and neither does anyone else. Take your money and go invest in another coin. We don't need you being apart of this community.

If anyone comes into the IRC spreading mindless hate messages to Cloak investors and/or the development team they will be kicked. You fall into that category. The Keycoin Pump and Dump attacks on Cloak started the exact same time you came into the IRC using ALL CAPS.. around the same time you started polluting this thread with your bullshit. The problem in crypto is below average intelligence investors like yourself have no clue what a real play is in the market. We aren't going to sit here and hold your hand or continue entertaining your circus show. GTFO.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
burner2014

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:55:45 PM

Back to business guys:

In Cloaktalk we have a thread what Ciara could be Smiley

Any guesses?
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:55:55 PM

(10:45:32) x11joe: Hey guys I'm getting some sleep, but just wanted to update that I did a confirmed working test Of connecting to the cloak client via mobile via the browser.  This is huge as it allows API access to cloak now for developers as well as the ability to create your own themes for handling cloak, P2P websites that you can share with other members using data from your cloak if you wanted (all protected via IP address & username/password selections).  Works
    (10:45:33) x11joe: AJAX live on browser.  This is confirmed WORKING! I'm getting test members to get video later.
    (10:46:07) b623: congrats
    (10:46:11) x11joe: This allows for some crazy possibilities and I believe a first possibly for crypto?
    (10:46:14) smokim87: good job!

Wooooooot!
http://pastebin.com/iGijBb2m

Hello

I would to ask something about this that one of the devs have said.

Is this actually the "so called" DECENTRALIZED WEB ?

Cause this is what I understand of that.  Smiley
I would be glad if one of the devs can explain it more detailed.

Thanks

Yeah, last night I did some tests proving connections via mobile and external devices (as well as localhost) connecting to cloakcoin via the browser and AJAX.

In non-technical terms, this means you can create a website (without refreshing), that can poll data live from the cloakcoin program that is running.  This also means that you could write an API to interface with the program via RPC-JSON (programming) commands.

For security, in your preference file you just set what IPs are allowed to connect to you and your username/password.

This could for example, allow you to run CloakTrade, OneMarket commands like make listings, and so forth all from external devices such as your mobile phone, as long as your client at home is still running.

It's also possible for you to create a website on the P2P network? How?

If you opt into this feature your Cloak Coin client acts as a web server of sorts.  You could for example create a local.html file which displays data from your cloak (like how many listing on onemarket there is, your balance of a particular account, the ability to send money, create a listing on onemarket, buy/sell trade cloak, and on and on etc...)

You could also create a local file html to ask the network for what peers have 'websites' they want to share, and someone could create a directory of these pages on a website for all to share by running the client on a web server and polling it constantly for updates.  This would allow for P2P websites in the future and who knows what else we want to do.

I'm probably not even realizing all the possibilities of this just yet, but it's very nifty Smiley.

Pretty amazing stuff x11joe. I think everyone focused only on PoSa and focusing only on anon and trying to compare Cloak to other anon coins are missing the big picture. Too bad so much trash and fud on this forum, easy to miss great posts like this. I guess that's why Satoshi doesn't post here anymore  Grin

trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:56:39 PM

The girl is CLOAK coin, the dude is DRK

CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:58:49 PM

Vericoin deserves to be the default landing page given they single handedly saved Mintpal.

An hours worth of crying ruined in one sentence.

Obvious FUD, username DRKman, large bold fonts, repeating same questions over and over while disregarding responses that address them, name calling people as Nazis or Putin.  Now we know why...  You're bitter that your investment didn't work out.  It's not too late to try to make your money back with Cloak. Other than that  /ignored
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:59:24 PM

Back to business guys:

Any guesses?

I still think it's Cloak Individual Anonymous Retirement Account.
burner2014

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:02:20 PM

Back to business guys:

Any guesses?

I still think it's Cloak Individual Anonymous Retirement Account.

I like this one Cheesy any other guesses?
drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:02:33 PM

Dude. Take your meds and then take a nap. There hasn't been one legitimate question out of your mouth that couldn't be answered by doing your own research. I don't have time to take your bullshit here and neither does anyone else. Take your money and go invest in another coin. We don't need you being apart of this community.

If anyone comes into the IRC spreading mindless hate messages to Cloak investors and/or the development team they will be kicked. You fall into that category. The Keycoin Pump and Dump attacks on Cloak started the exact same time you came into the IRC using ALL CAPS.. around the same time you started polluting this thread with your bullshit. The problem in crypto is below average intelligence investors like yourself have no clue what a real play is in the market. We aren't going to sit here and hold your hand or continue entertaining your circus show. GTFO.
That was your mistake! Assuming People in IRC or this thread were at all related to Keycoin.  So if you dislike me  here then its all your fault for IRC banning based on your false assumptions!!!
I already told you about my strong sense of justice and how to make me go away if you don't like what I have to say.  I haven't even researched Keycoin so that's your messup!
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:05:04 PM

(10:45:32) x11joe: Hey guys I'm getting some sleep, but just wanted to update that I did a confirmed working test Of connecting to the cloak client via mobile via the browser.  This is huge as it allows API access to cloak now for developers as well as the ability to create your own themes for handling cloak, P2P websites that you can share with other members using data from your cloak if you wanted (all protected via IP address & username/password selections).  Works
    (10:45:33) x11joe: AJAX live on browser.  This is confirmed WORKING! I'm getting test members to get video later.
    (10:46:07) b623: congrats
    (10:46:11) x11joe: This allows for some crazy possibilities and I believe a first possibly for crypto?
    (10:46:14) smokim87: good job!

Wooooooot!
http://pastebin.com/iGijBb2m

Hello

I would to ask something about this that one of the devs have said.

Is this actually the "so called" DECENTRALIZED WEB ?

Cause this is what I understand of that.  Smiley
I would be glad if one of the devs can explain it more detailed.

Thanks

Yeah, last night I did some tests proving connections via mobile and external devices (as well as localhost) connecting to cloakcoin via the browser and AJAX.

In non-technical terms, this means you can create a website (without refreshing), that can poll data live from the cloakcoin program that is running.  This also means that you could write an API to interface with the program via RPC-JSON (programming) commands.

For security, in your preference file you just set what IPs are allowed to connect to you and your username/password.

This could for example, allow you to run CloakTrade, OneMarket commands like make listings, and so forth all from external devices such as your mobile phone, as long as your client at home is still running.

It's also possible for you to create a website on the P2P network? How?

If you opt into this feature your Cloak Coin client acts as a web server of sorts.  You could for example create a local.html file which displays data from your cloak (like how many listing on onemarket there is, your balance of a particular account, the ability to send money, create a listing on onemarket, buy/sell trade cloak, and on and on etc...)

You could also create a local file html to ask the network for what peers have 'websites' they want to share, and someone could create a directory of these pages on a website for all to share by running the client on a web server and polling it constantly for updates.  This would allow for P2P websites in the future and who knows what else we want to do.

I'm probably not even realizing all the possibilities of this just yet, but it's very nifty Smiley.

Pretty amazing stuff x11joe. I think everyone focused only on PoSa and focusing only on anon and trying to compare Cloak to other anon coins are missing the big picture. Too bad so much trash and fud on this forum, easy to miss great posts like this. I guess that's why Satoshi doesn't post here anymore  Grin
+1, FUD making me miss these important posts.  I guess that was their intention though
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:08:52 PM

It is because you don't follow the rules we got inside the channel, this is why you got banned DARKMAN... and let me tell you that you don't follow the Bitcointalk rules either! Maybe we should ask malevolent to send you a polite warning ?

+1

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Pages: « 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: