Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266182 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:20:20 AM

SINCE YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO READ WHAT THE DAGGER HAS ALREADY POSTED, I'LL POST IT AGAIN:

READ MOTHERFUCKER. READ.

THIS IS WHY THESE ASSHATS GOT BANNED

-----------------quote from The Dagger----------

As so kindly requested, here is a pastebin of the IRC #Cloakcoin chatlogs today.

snoopy and MrKK were banned, control F those names and follow the logic as to why that occured.

http://pastebin.com/QLYy2uLj

---------------------

JUST RE-POST THIS OVER AND OVER EVERYTIME THAT MORON KEEPS ASKING FOR A REPLY.

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:22:49 AM

all i see is
This user is currently ignored.

Lets focus on gettn back over .003 and beyond now

Same here.

as for above 0.003, dont stress it. I'd be really happy if it stays between $1.50- $2.00 for a bit. Build a new tested floor and then move up from there.

Anyway, That's not really going to happen because the cloakcamp just keeps releasing awesome shit and of course each time the price flys!
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:24:41 AM

To show a little pity on the troll, just click ignore. I am not excusing his actions, they are abhorent and distasteful to say the least. He does, however, have a right to speak his mind, just as BobSurplus went to other forums and trolled til his hearts content. Most seemed to have had Bob's back then, so what now? I unloaded all my dark and am no longer buying or holding it. I have a ton of cloak if you are wondering where my interests lie. I will say that the dark community was unmercilessly trolled for a long time, which makes drkman's actions either odd or enlightening depending on how you view this. To summarize, we let Bob troll, no one told him to stop. No reporting needs to be done. Simply ignore.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:28:41 AM

To show a little pity on the troll, just click ignore. I am not excusing his actions, they are abhorent and distasteful to say the least. He does, however, have a right to speak his mind, just as BobSurplus went to other forumsThreads and trolled til his hearts content. Most seemed to have had Bob's back then, so what now? I unloaded all my dark and am no longer buying or holding it. I have a ton of cloak if you are wondering where my interests lie. I will say that the dark community was unmercilessly trolled for a long time, which makes drkman's actions either odd or enlightening depending on how you view this. To summarize, we let Bob troll, no one told him to stop. No reporting needs to be done. Simply ignore.

Well said.
FUD_master

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:30:57 AM

don't worry about the IP thing, I was just trying to freak him out.  Not like anyone would give me the IP... 
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:32:15 AM

To show a little pity on the troll, just click ignore. I am not excusing his actions, they are abhorent and distasteful to say the least. He does, however, have a right to speak his mind, just as BobSurplus went to other forums and trolled til his hearts content. Most seemed to have had Bob's back then, so what now? I unloaded all my dark and am no longer buying or holding it. I have a ton of cloak if you are wondering where my interests lie. I will say that the dark community was unmercilessly trolled for a long time, which makes drkman's actions either odd or enlightening depending on how you view this. To summarize, we let Bob troll, no one told him to stop. No reporting needs to be done. Simply ignore.

the high level thwory of your argument may be sound, but in practice bob didn't troll, he spoke the truth. He might have been a bit antagonistic about it, but he didn't lie, he didn't distort the truth. the truth is hilarious enough on it's own merit.

drkboy on the otherhand has just been purposefully making shit up. his arguments make no sense, he's just trying to be the loudest person in the room so that people will think the story is about him, and not about cloak passing 300k today. everytime he's asked to clarify what he wants, he just derails into another tangent, it's impossible to pin him down because he is purposefully without direction.

for instance he keeps asking why the nazi/stalinist dev will not unban or even comment on the bans that happened today in IRC. The Dagger DID in no uncertain terms address it, and even posted a full transcript. this is ignored and the carnival keeps going.

reminds me of this famous phonecall going around:

https://soundcloud.com/ryan-block-10/comcastic-service

he's purposefully not listening to anything resembling reason. he is a shit disturber. there's a big difference between calling a coin on their shit, and playing with your own shit. one of them has dignity, the other is a monkey playing with his own feces, trying to decorate the walls brown.

bob uses the truth as his weapon. drkboy is literally only making up bullshit.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:39:42 AM

Well said as well, and this phone call is amazing..I never herd it before.
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:48:19 AM

Well said as well, and this phone call is amazing..I never herd it before.

yeah, it's a great case study in professional trolling.

step 1) don't listen to anything the other person is saying
step 2) control the conversation and just keep repeating yourself
step 3) not only never accept "no" but literally don't hear it.
step 4) be sure to talk condescendingly as if the person as much as possible
step 5) never get cornered in your own bullshit, just keep swimming in circles
step 6) wear down your opponent's endurance by making any attempt at reason seem futile

it sums up the anonymous trolling experience very well, and the more people that are aware of these techniques can better navigate the sea of bullshit out there, not to mention call out the bullshit when they notice it. we all need to be bullshit lighthouses. yeah, that analogy worked...

djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:56:12 AM

dude, seriously, 3rd time i've reposted it for you, the dev has ALREADY addressed YOU

As so kindly requested, here is a pastebin of the IRC #Cloakcoin chatlogs today.

snoopy and MrKK were banned, control F those names and follow the logic as to why that occured.

-------------------------------------------------

what are you not understanding? is your butt that hurt? or do you know know how to read all of a sudden now that the dev actually posted that thing you've been bitching about for the last 6 hours.... oh wait, he posted it 6 hours ago! can i get the last 6 hours of my life back please?

Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:01:51 AM

This thread without the trolls

Do you guys even discuss technical side of things or don't you's know enough about how it works?

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 05:06:16 AM

anyone with technical details already participated in the PoSA beta, and frankly, them seeing the PoSA actually working the way it's supposed to is what has driven up the price in the last few days.

any technical details beyond the whitepaper are trade secrets, and should never be revealed until Cloak is the market leader by a fair margin.

Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:08:17 AM

anyone with technical details already participated in the PoSA beta, and frankly, them seeing the PoSA actually working the way it's supposed to is what has driven up the price in the last few days.

any technical details beyond the whitepaper are trade secrets, and should never be revealed until Cloak is the market leader by a fair margin.

Im being totally honest here, I want to buy some cloak if it truly is technically better than other anon systems but without knowing how it works I guess I have to wait.

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:09:37 AM

no one will ever trust or use something that hasnt been audited and explained in detail you moron, especially with money and anonymity.

Good luck becoming the market leader with your "trade secrets" Roll Eyes
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 05:09:51 AM

dude, seriously, 3rd time i've reposted it for you, the dev has ALREADY addressed YOU

what are you not understanding? is your butt that hurt? or do you know know how to read all of a sudden now that the dev actually posted that thing you've been bitching about for the last 6 hours.... oh wait, he posted it 6 hours ago! can i get the last 6 hours of my life back please?
Dude, the pastebin confirms DRKman's claims.  Fix it and unban and it's all good.  Or continue to run a soviet era shop with centralized control without free speech while acting like you are the champion of decentralization.  Definitely doesn't look good for a decentralized anon coin to have such behavior as long as it continues.

wait wait wait, did you just call yourself "drkman" in 3rd person?

ok, i'm kinda getting scared now, you're obviously farther gone than i'd realized.

second, did you control-F those names and read everything that they wrote? no of course you didn't, let me spoil it for you, they were assholes, starting shit, spreading fud, and generally being an asshole to everyone in there, you know that privately run IRC channel? what rights of yours do you think have been infringed exactly?

djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 05:12:54 AM

no one will ever trust or use something that hasnt been audited and explained in detail you moron, especially with money and anonymity.

AHAHAHAHA, so the BILLIONS of dollars in BTC have all been bought by people who know every technical detail of BTC?

how about the multi-trillion dollar US economy, do you need to understand all the different facets of the economy to be able to purchase a snickers bar?

yes. trade secrets. are you fucking hourly? how dumb do you have to be to think that it would be in the best interest of a company to let their competitors all steal their hard work? very high brow stuff i know, can you keep up?

miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:14:06 AM

What is Ciara?  CIA Recovered Anonymity?  Cloak Independently Authorized Restricted Access?  Cloak Intelligence And Rendition Agency?

Whatever it is it must be something game changing, cloaked in secrecy.
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:16:25 AM

Dude, the pastebin confirms DRKman's claims.  Fix it and unban and it's all good.  Or continue to run a soviet era shop with centralized control without free speech while acting like you are the champion of decentralization.  Definitely doesn't look good for a decentralized anon coin to have such behavior as long as it continues.

wait wait wait, did you just call yourself "drkman" in 3rd person?

ok, i'm kinda getting scared now, you're obviously farther gone than i'd realized.

second, did you control-F those names and read everything that they wrote? no of course you didn't, let me spoil it for you, they were assholes, starting shit, spreading fud, and generally being an asshole to everyone in there, you know that privately run IRC channel? what rights of yours do you think have been infringed exactly?
he didn't lose it, it's a dummy account with many people hiding behind it to post and spread fud behind one account. Divided they login, united they troll.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:17:30 AM

AHAHAHAHA, so the BILLIONS of dollars in BTC have all been bought by people who know every technical detail of BTC?

how about the multi-trillion dollar US economy, do you need to understand all the different facets of the economy to be able to purchase a snickers bar?

yes. trade secrets. are you fucking hourly? how dumb do you have to be to think that it would be in the best interest of a company to let their competitors all steal their hard work? very high brow stuff i know, can you keep up?

You really are stupid. Bitcoin has been audited as a trustless solution by many of the worlds best cryptographers....have you not read satoshi's whitepaper...its OPEN SOURCED you muppet.

Is Cloak really trustless, is it open sourced, does it have any backdoors / exploits, can it be traced.......hold on, dont worry, they are our trade secrets...you can "Trust us"

Its money and anonymity you imbecile...not a fucking snickers bar, and they still need to list the ingredients they use to make the snickers bar...

now go back to kindergarten where you belong

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:18:29 AM

If you have questions about the tech side why dont you just hop into the chat and ask the devs.
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:19:25 AM

How can it be this coin is rising? is this the storm before the dump?
Because everytime when i am reading this topic, people are insulting, flaming and biting eachother like a bunch of 5 yr old kids fighting for a lollipop

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: