Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86946 times)
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:55:16 AM

If you need a website or some devs help, just ask here Smiley

We invested a lot in your coin.

We want this to succed...why there is no buy volume on Rex? Could you explain how IPO funds are distributed by Bittrex Staff?

Are you (dev team) already holding that?

If yes, when and how that will be used? Why still no market support after more than 12 hrs released?

Please take this question easy, since we at cryptoskills made big investment on HMY we would like to know more about your staff etc.

I suggest you to follow the way of PAYPROCOIN and let your identities public..Or at least show the BTC address for the IPO.

I think that you devs, also if you are very passionate and trying at your best, lack of some experience with this kind of stuff.

Making 45BTC of IPO from users, then have 1btc of Buy support, it's almost joking on it. Are we playing with dolls? No that's money.

We wait for a proper answer,

Our bests.

Smiley

We don't have the funds yet. It is a 24 hour escrow, so we will have them in the morning. If anyone here does want to make a website for a bounty, they are welcome to, we're just not very focused on a website at the moment because there are more important things then basically taking this thread and making a website from it.

This coin is going to be based on and survive on the features that we release and the hype surrounding those.Our main dev is very strong and so we expect to continually be able to discuss new features. Again, this coin is not some instant pump-dump, those coins never last more than 2-4 weeks. We're looking to build a coin that is relevant for months and more. We understand the IPO price may have been too high, but we could not change it at that point, a bright spot is that 2.2mil coins are being destroyed as a result. We have belief that Harmony will go past IPO prices, but it will not be an instant thing, it may take a couple weeks, this is a long-term hold. If you believe in the coin and want to hold that is awesome, maybe you can buy more at lower prices to better your buy-in price. If you do not believe in the coin's future, then at some point you may have to sell for a loss. All coins have weak hands dump as the coin's price goes down or up, so that will happen here too. Cryptos are risky, and nothing is guaranteed to be a winner, but we are working to try and achieve something great, and welcome anyone who wants to be a part of that ride, whether successful or ultimately not.

Well first of all, thanks for your fast reply.

About the website i'm able to do, I can let you have in a day or so, no prob about that. Contact me on PVT, i will show you others websites for coins i've done so far.
Also this point is not so clear. I know myself HOW HARD is develop a new cryptocoin and launch it. But you wrote that website etc would be ready at launch, or am i wrong? When you give timelines in an investment YOU MUST RESPECT THAT. That's a kind of unprofessional behaviour in my Point of View.
Since I'm a dev myself i know how this things works. I know you would make your HMY coin long lasting, but what about the money funds using?

45BTC are a "quite big" IPO funds. My experience tell me that CryptoCoins World is not here to wait for your strategies. YOu need to act quick and smart. Or you will loose everything faster than you can only think, trust my experience. We contacted you in PVT many times before launch asking if you need promotions or any other stuff for the good development and growth of HMY. You never responded us or you weren't interested. Now you say that if somebody want to do the website for BOUNTY?Huh??

I mean 45 BTC of IPO and you really tell about a website bounty now? Please stand up as a businessman and not as a kid, please.

Don't take offence by my words, i know are quite hard, but if you want to succed you need to know how to act in this world. You did too many fails till now, you cannot permit more in my PoW.

Hope the best luck for this coin.

Yes, we told you twice we were not interested, and it is mainly because we are not impressed by the site you showed us as to how you guys are doing promoting. We're sorry man, but don't get mad at us just because we don't want to pay for your promotion. You never mentioned anywhere that you guys build websites, and we would be interested in that, so I will pm you about that. In the thread, we promised: wallets, pools, blockexplorer, and multipool upon launch of POS, not a website. We do plan on having a website soon, it is just not an immediate priority for us to spend time building right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoSkills

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:02:14 AM

Ok, there is no problems if you do not like our promos. Smiley

Btw we have stats that can prove the efficiency of our promos.

For the website i sent you a PM, really strange i forgot to say that we build also website, pardon! My fault! Smiley

gentacomp

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:47:17 AM

To dev
You should buy in POS not in POW... Theres no big impact in POW since it worth around 600k coins per day so let it low as it can...

Everyone so worry and sell their coins.
Their worry would be changes to regrets when pos start and multipool "stabilized" the prices to 45-50k sat  Wink

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:55:21 AM

To dev
You should buy in POS not in POW... Theres no big impact in POW since it worth around 600k coins per day so let it low as it can...

Their worry would be changes to regrets when pos start and multipool "stabilized" the prices to 45-50k sat  Wink

This is right, the low price right now is not a problem it's even better. The early dumpers will dump to get some small profit while the holders are going to be rewarded when the price slowly and steadily start rising up while Harmony coin introduces new features continuously.

The price right now is a mix of dump and panic sells, this is alright it will slowly get back up. Yes you can expect  a few dumps in the pow phase but this is meant to happen since not all miners are holders. Harmony coin is not going to build everything at once it will be creating new features  and projects to constantly give more value to the coin.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:09:59 AM

We want this to succed...why there is no buy volume on Rex? Could you explain how IPO funds are distributed by Bittrex Staff?

If yes, when and how that will be used? Why still no market support after more than 12 hrs released?

Please take this question easy, since we at cryptoskills made big investment on HMY we would like to know more about your staff etc.

I suggest you to follow the way of PAYPROCOIN and let your identities public..Or at least show the BTC address for the IPO.

I think that you devs, also if you are very passionate and trying at your best, lack of some experience with this kind of stuff.

Making 45BTC of IPO from users, then have 1btc of Buy support, it's almost joking on it. Are we playing with dolls? No that's money.

Our bests.

Smiley

We don't have the funds yet. It is a 24 hour escrow, so we will have them in the morning. If anyone here does want to make a website for a bounty, they are welcome to, we're just not very focused on a website at the moment because there are more important things then basically taking this thread and making a website from it.

This coin is going to be based on and survive on the features that we release and the hype surrounding those.Our main dev is very strong and so we expect to continually be able to discuss new features. Again, this coin is not some instant pump-dump, those coins never last more than 2-4 weeks. We're looking to build a coin that is relevant for months and more. We understand the IPO price may have been too high, but we could not change it at that point, a bright spot is that 2.2mil coins are being destroyed as a result. We have belief that Harmony will go past IPO prices, but it will not be an instant thing, it may take a couple weeks, this is a long-term hold. If you believe in the coin and want to hold that is awesome, maybe you can buy more at lower prices to better your buy-in price. If you do not believe in the coin's future, then at some point you may have to sell for a loss. All coins have weak hands dump as the coin's price goes down or up, so that will happen here too. Cryptos are risky, and nothing is guaranteed to be a winner, but we are working to try and achieve something great, and welcome anyone who wants to be a part of that ride, whether successful or ultimately not.

you can split the  2.2mil coins to the IPO investors.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:14:17 AM

To dev

the IPO was 60 k... so initial investors will still be at a lose with your so called "stablized" phase.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
icess

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:14:30 AM

Our bests.

Smiley

This coin is going to be based on and survive on the features that we release and the hype surrounding those. Our main dev is very strong and so we expect to continually be able to discuss new features. Again, this coin is not some instant pump-dump, those coins never last more than 2-4 weeks. We're looking to build a coin that is relevant for months and more. We understand the IPO price may have been too high, but we could not change it at that point, a bright spot is that 2.2mil coins are being destroyed as a result. We have belief that Harmony will go past IPO prices, but it will not be an instant thing, it may take a couple weeks, this is a long-term hold. If you believe in the coin and want to hold that is awesome, maybe you can buy more at lower prices to better your buy-in price. If you do not believe in the coin's future, then at some point you may have to sell for a loss. All coins have weak hands dump as the coin's price goes down or up, so that will happen here too. Cryptos are risky, and nothing is guaranteed to be a winner, but we are working to try and achieve something great, and welcome anyone who wants to be a part of that ride, whether successful or ultimately not.

also, I noticed your wallet code is base BlackCoin, In chinese version, there is 黑币(BlackCoin), and the address of this coin is start with B , I think this coin should start with H.
do you forget change this, or you do not know how to change it?
icess

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:16:12 AM

To dev

the IPO was 60 k... so initial investors will still be at a lose with your so called "stablized" phase.

so i suggest they split the  2.2mil coins to the IPO investors.

Right now , this coin is totally failed!

If dev team do not act quickly , HMY will die quickly.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:17:59 AM

also, I noticed your wallet code is base BlackCoin, In chinese version, there is 黑币(BlackCoin), and the address of this coin is start with B , I think this coin should start with H.
They allways forget change it Cheesy ...
(eg Doge had Lotto name in credits haha)
Is that new BC wallet with QR codes inside ?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
icess

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:20:48 AM

They allways forget change it Cheesy ...
Is that new BC wallet with QR codes inside ?

yes.
smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:00:23 PM

i just noticed it uses Blackcoin Addresses, what lazy, sloppy work
Already over 3 million coins produced aswell?

i thought it was under 5 million total, why is 3317982 total coins alive right now?
GGfan

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:00:23 PM

It was totally A fail coin,A fail IPO,BITTREX please don't give them our BTC, This team made a big joke.
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:16:00 PM

FUD much ?
Wallet address starting letter is a big deal for sure  Roll Eyes .. Like we don't know every coin is a copy of another until they add more to it.

And there is 3m coin alive because of the IPO maybe ? The rest is being mined up.
How would you call a 50ish BTC IPO a fail ? It was probably too big of an IPO and but other than that .. Nothing really wrong with it.
And they can't distribute the 2.2 millions left of the IPO they are being destroyed that was the deal from the start.

Just wait and see how it evolve and stop FUDing for no reasons .. If you bought into the IPO and want to sell now .. sell. Noone forced you to buy up.
smoothdoger

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:19:44 PM

FUD much ?
Wallet address starting letter is a big deal for sure  Roll Eyes .. Like we don't know every coin is a copy of another until they add more to it.

And there is 3m coin alive because of the IPO maybe ? The rest is being mined up.
How would you call a 50ish BTC IPO a fail ? It was probably too big of an IPO and but other than that .. Nothing really wrong with it.
And they can't distribute the 2.2 millions left of the IPO they are being destroyed that was the deal from the start.

Just wait and see how it evolve and stop FUDing for no reasons .. If you bought into the IPO and want to sell now .. sell. Noone forced you to buy up.

look at this clown
dav1199

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:20:56 PM

FUD much ?

look at this clown

Nice argument , tell me more ?
smoothdoger

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:24:16 PM

FUD much ?

look at this clown

millions of coins that should not exist?
i total scam ipo that bittrex made possible
a wallet that uses blackcoin adresses?
none of that makes you a little uneasy?
dav1199

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:30:46 PM

FUD much ?

look at this clown

millions of coins that should not exist?
i total scam ipo that bittrex made possible
I wallet that uses blackcoin adresses?
none of that makes you a little uneasy?

And what millions of coins that should not exist ? There is the coins from the IPO that are live already obviously. Then the rest is being mined atm until we reach the total.
What part of the IPO was a scam ? It went as planned it sold 50ish BTC and some ppl panic sold because of FUD.
Yes again , the letter of the wallet address don't make any freaking difference if it is a B or an H in the end unless ppl are stupid enough to try sending HMY coins to a BC address or so but stupidity can't be cured. It is just a minor detail.. I mean heck until someone pointed it out noone really cared. I saw it yesterday too .. And then what ?

The devs have been doing what they have said they would do so far. How it goes onward is only up to them. All the FUD isn't helping anything at all and YOUR negativity is actually hurting more than anything else being done by the devs.. Again , noone forced anyone to buy into the IPO. You take risks in cryptoworld and you deal with them.
icess

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:59:20 PM

It was totally A fail coin,A fail IPO,BITTREX please don't give them our BTC, This team made a big joke.

I also want my btc back.
beyond1999

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:04:12 PM

is it copy of other Altcoins?
smoothdoger

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:06:30 PM

is it copy of other Altcoins?

direct blackcoin copy, it even uses blackcoin addresses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: