Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 05:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86999 times)
icess

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:09:59 AM

If you need a website or some devs help, just ask here Smiley

We invested a lot in your coin.

We want this to succed...why there is no buy volume on Rex? Could you explain how IPO funds are distributed by Bittrex Staff?

Are you (dev team) already holding that?

If yes, when and how that will be used? Why still no market support after more than 12 hrs released?

Please take this question easy, since we at cryptoskills made big investment on HMY we would like to know more about your staff etc.

I suggest you to follow the way of PAYPROCOIN and let your identities public..Or at least show the BTC address for the IPO.

I think that you devs, also if you are very passionate and trying at your best, lack of some experience with this kind of stuff.

Making 45BTC of IPO from users, then have 1btc of Buy support, it's almost joking on it. Are we playing with dolls? No that's money.

We wait for a proper answer,

Our bests.

Smiley

We don't have the funds yet. It is a 24 hour escrow, so we will have them in the morning. If anyone here does want to make a website for a bounty, they are welcome to, we're just not very focused on a website at the moment because there are more important things then basically taking this thread and making a website from it.

This coin is going to be based on and survive on the features that we release and the hype surrounding those.Our main dev is very strong and so we expect to continually be able to discuss new features. Again, this coin is not some instant pump-dump, those coins never last more than 2-4 weeks. We're looking to build a coin that is relevant for months and more. We understand the IPO price may have been too high, but we could not change it at that point, a bright spot is that 2.2mil coins are being destroyed as a result. We have belief that Harmony will go past IPO prices, but it will not be an instant thing, it may take a couple weeks, this is a long-term hold. If you believe in the coin and want to hold that is awesome, maybe you can buy more at lower prices to better your buy-in price. If you do not believe in the coin's future, then at some point you may have to sell for a loss. All coins have weak hands dump as the coin's price goes down or up, so that will happen here too. Cryptos are risky, and nothing is guaranteed to be a winner, but we are working to try and achieve something great, and welcome anyone who wants to be a part of that ride, whether successful or ultimately not.

you can split the  2.2mil coins to the IPO investors.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:14:17 AM

To dev
You should buy in POS not in POW... Theres no big impact in POW since it worth around 600k coins per day so let it low as it can...

Everyone so worry and sell their coins.
Their worry would be changes to regrets when pos start and multipool "stabilized" the prices to 45-50k sat  Wink

the IPO was 60 k... so initial investors will still be at a lose with your so called "stablized" phase.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
icess

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:14:30 AM

If you need a website or some devs help, just ask here Smiley

We invested a lot in your coin.

We want this to succed...why there is no buy volume on Rex? Could you explain how IPO funds are distributed by Bittrex Staff?

Are you (dev team) already holding that?

If yes, when and how that will be used? Why still no market support after more than 12 hrs released?

Please take this question easy, since we at cryptoskills made big investment on HMY we would like to know more about your staff etc.

I suggest you to follow the way of PAYPROCOIN and let your identities public..Or at least show the BTC address for the IPO.

I think that you devs, also if you are very passionate and trying at your best, lack of some experience with this kind of stuff.

Making 45BTC of IPO from users, then have 1btc of Buy support, it's almost joking on it. Are we playing with dolls? No that's money.

We wait for a proper answer,

Our bests.

Smiley

We don't have the funds yet. It is a 24 hour escrow, so we will have them in the morning. If anyone here does want to make a website for a bounty, they are welcome to, we're just not very focused on a website at the moment because there are more important things then basically taking this thread and making a website from it.

This coin is going to be based on and survive on the features that we release and the hype surrounding those. Our main dev is very strong and so we expect to continually be able to discuss new features. Again, this coin is not some instant pump-dump, those coins never last more than 2-4 weeks. We're looking to build a coin that is relevant for months and more. We understand the IPO price may have been too high, but we could not change it at that point, a bright spot is that 2.2mil coins are being destroyed as a result. We have belief that Harmony will go past IPO prices, but it will not be an instant thing, it may take a couple weeks, this is a long-term hold. If you believe in the coin and want to hold that is awesome, maybe you can buy more at lower prices to better your buy-in price. If you do not believe in the coin's future, then at some point you may have to sell for a loss. All coins have weak hands dump as the coin's price goes down or up, so that will happen here too. Cryptos are risky, and nothing is guaranteed to be a winner, but we are working to try and achieve something great, and welcome anyone who wants to be a part of that ride, whether successful or ultimately not.

also, I noticed your wallet code is base BlackCoin, In chinese version, there is 黑币(BlackCoin), and the address of this coin is start with B , I think this coin should start with H.
do you forget change this, or you do not know how to change it?
icess

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:16:12 AM

To dev
You should buy in POS not in POW... Theres no big impact in POW since it worth around 600k coins per day so let it low as it can...

Everyone so worry and sell their coins.
Their worry would be changes to regrets when pos start and multipool "stabilized" the prices to 45-50k sat  Wink

the IPO was 60 k... so initial investors will still be at a lose with your so called "stablized" phase.

so i suggest they split the  2.2mil coins to the IPO investors.

Right now , this coin is totally failed!

If dev team do not act quickly , HMY will die quickly.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:17:59 AM

also, I noticed your wallet code is base BlackCoin, In chinese version, there is 黑币(BlackCoin), and the address of this coin is start with B , I think this coin should start with H.
They allways forget change it Cheesy ...
(eg Doge had Lotto name in credits haha)
Is that new BC wallet with QR codes inside ?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
icess

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:20:48 AM

They allways forget change it Cheesy ...
Is that new BC wallet with QR codes inside ?

yes.
smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:00:23 PM

i just noticed it uses Blackcoin Addresses, what lazy, sloppy work
Already over 3 million coins produced aswell?

i thought it was under 5 million total, why is 3317982 total coins alive right now?
GGfan

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:00:23 PM

It was totally A fail coin,A fail IPO,BITTREX please don't give them our BTC, This team made a big joke.
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:16:00 PM

FUD much ?
Wallet address starting letter is a big deal for sure  Roll Eyes .. Like we don't know every coin is a copy of another until they add more to it.

And there is 3m coin alive because of the IPO maybe ? The rest is being mined up.
How would you call a 50ish BTC IPO a fail ? It was probably too big of an IPO and but other than that .. Nothing really wrong with it.
And they can't distribute the 2.2 millions left of the IPO they are being destroyed that was the deal from the start.

Just wait and see how it evolve and stop FUDing for no reasons .. If you bought into the IPO and want to sell now .. sell. Noone forced you to buy up.
smoothdoger

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:19:44 PM

FUD much ?
Wallet address starting letter is a big deal for sure  Roll Eyes .. Like we don't know every coin is a copy of another until they add more to it.

And there is 3m coin alive because of the IPO maybe ? The rest is being mined up.
How would you call a 50ish BTC IPO a fail ? It was probably too big of an IPO and but other than that .. Nothing really wrong with it.
And they can't distribute the 2.2 millions left of the IPO they are being destroyed that was the deal from the start.

Just wait and see how it evolve and stop FUDing for no reasons .. If you bought into the IPO and want to sell now .. sell. Noone forced you to buy up.

look at this clown
dav1199

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:20:56 PM

FUD much ?

look at this clown

Nice argument , tell me more ?
smoothdoger

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:24:16 PM

FUD much ?

look at this clown

millions of coins that should not exist?
i total scam ipo that bittrex made possible
a wallet that uses blackcoin adresses?
none of that makes you a little uneasy?
dav1199

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:30:46 PM

FUD much ?

look at this clown

millions of coins that should not exist?
i total scam ipo that bittrex made possible
I wallet that uses blackcoin adresses?
none of that makes you a little uneasy?

And what millions of coins that should not exist ? There is the coins from the IPO that are live already obviously. Then the rest is being mined atm until we reach the total.
What part of the IPO was a scam ? It went as planned it sold 50ish BTC and some ppl panic sold because of FUD.
Yes again , the letter of the wallet address don't make any freaking difference if it is a B or an H in the end unless ppl are stupid enough to try sending HMY coins to a BC address or so but stupidity can't be cured. It is just a minor detail.. I mean heck until someone pointed it out noone really cared. I saw it yesterday too .. And then what ?

The devs have been doing what they have said they would do so far. How it goes onward is only up to them. All the FUD isn't helping anything at all and YOUR negativity is actually hurting more than anything else being done by the devs.. Again , noone forced anyone to buy into the IPO. You take risks in cryptoworld and you deal with them.
icess

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:59:20 PM

It was totally A fail coin,A fail IPO,BITTREX please don't give them our BTC, This team made a big joke.

I also want my btc back.
beyond1999

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:04:12 PM

is it copy of other Altcoins?
smoothdoger

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:06:30 PM

is it copy of other Altcoins?

direct blackcoin copy, it even uses blackcoin addresses
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Communications Lead

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:29:06 PM

HarmonyCoin Devs,

1) What kind of marketing strategy is being worked on to begin exposing this coin? If I remember correctly, BlackCoin, the coin you are basing your "This is a long term investment" comments had a clear marketing strategy from the beginning.

2) The IPO was a success. Your team received more then $30,000 in revenues thanks to it. Could you highlight what will be the strategy for using that kind of money? Is this for marketing? Designing? Buying rigs to mine and stabilize price? A detailed report on the usage of the IPO will calm down the investors. A hopeful message on long term holding is not enough, we need more then hope, we need information.

3) HarmonyCoin needs to build a community. Having an IPO does not equal as having a community, the investors have sacrificed money for the coin and the devs. Most will not invest their time also.

These are a couple of pointers you NEED to work out, and should be first priority.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:41:50 PM

devs,
dont get disheartened by the price drop as its part and parcel of every coin cycle.
Keep working on the features, and let the features speak for you.

Since we have only around 5 million coins, its very easy to turn the corner, if you guys are serious about it.
I still believe we are destined for a brighter future, once the POW ends and the dev starts delivering.
icess

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:55:53 PM

POOLS
http://hmy.pool.mn/
http://www.hashharder.com/x13/harmonycoin
pool.harmonycoin.co (not live yet)

24 hours after the POW start, the Official pool still not working?

Hi, DEV TEAM , what are you guys doing?  Huh Huh

I'm lucky only invest 0.5BTC for this coin.
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:25:43 PM

I also want my btc back.

What kind of  a fuckin joke is going on in here?

When I see comments like yours I don't even mind seeing my own investment go to the garbage if it is to see people like you lose their money too!!!

SINCE THE VERY START YOU GUYS KEEP ON FUDING MAN THIS IS BARELY  A WEEK OLD, YOUR FUDING IS PUTING EVERY SINGLE INVESTOR MONEY AT RISK SO AT THIS POINT YOU ARE THE ONE'S SINKING THIS SHIP BECAUSE IT DIDN'T EVEN TRYED ANYTHING YET AND YOUR BURRYING IT.

NOW PLEASE I ASK YOU TO STFU AND ALLOW THIS TEAM TO DO WHAT THEY  NEED TO DO, LOOK AT THE BEST ALTCOINS PATHS, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ONE WHO SUCCEEDED RIGHT AT THE START AND KEPT ON GROWING SO DO NOT EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

ONCE THEY TRY AND FAIL YOU CAN COME AND OPEN YOUR BIG FUDING MOUTH. NO1 EVER FORCED ANYONE TO JOIN THIS COIN, I JOINED BECAUSE OF 2 REASONS:

1-LOW AMOUNT OF COINS
2-GOOD TEAM BEHIND TE PROJECT

IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE ABOVE THEN YOUR A RETARD FOR JOINING HERE.
KEEP YOUR TROLLING AND FUDING AWAY FOR ONCE YOU BABY WHINER AND LET US HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE WHAT THIS TEAM CAN DO INSTEAD OF TRYING TO KILL IT BEFORE IT EVEN START.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: