Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto  (Read 127493 times)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:04:17 PM

Hey guys,

I was again having problems getting wallet to sync so I downloaded the blockchain again using the latest wallet, synced pretty quick.  Restored my wallet and now have 6500 stuck in unconfirmed.  I tried repairwallet, but this wallet apparently does not support that command.  Anyone can tell me how to get these coins back to balance?

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:07:19 PM

Hey guys,

I was again having problems getting wallet to sync so I downloaded the blockchain again using the latest wallet, synced pretty quick.  Restored my wallet and now have 6500 stuck in unconfirmed.  I tried repairwallet, but this wallet apparently does not support that command.  Anyone can tell me how to get these coins back to balance?

Thanks!

Are that coins from previous blockchain? You mined it with scrypt mining? If they are from previous blockchain you'll have 1/10 of your old balance
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:12:43 PM

Crap, I think they may be.  620 left, need more NUD!

I guess I should be glad I was at least able to solomine 700 more the past few days.....but damn:-(

Thanks for the reply bud!
kalisto

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:57:26 PM

Small preview of the blockexplorer  Smiley

https://imgur.com/a/rdQaK

Need to setup a webhost & domain etc but it's working pretty sweet for now.
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:08:44 PM

Small preview of the blockexplorer  Smiley

Looks really nice and clean. Is that abe or did you come up
with another solution to get bcrypt working?

“God does not play dice"
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 10:26:19 PM

ok... I browse through the thread, but I don't understand is it a gpu coin (scrypt as I read in the 10 first pages) or is this something else (like I read in the last pages)...

This is so confusing  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:41:21 PM

ok... I browse through the thread, but I don't understand is it a gpu coin (scrypt as I read in the 10 first pages) or is this something else (like I read in the last pages)...

This is so confusing  Grin

The launched version had a bug which allowed for scrypt mining.  It has since been fixed.
yoyo2

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:40:29 AM

i have 6k nud want to sell,pm me,with price
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:42:02 AM

People can now try out the blockexplorer  Smiley

>>> http://hashcash.me/nud/

ps. this is a temporary setup, feedback welcome

OMG!!  I offered a 0.1 BTC + 500 NUD bounty for a working block explorer a few pages back.  It looks good so far, but I don't know enough about the technicalities here to say it is all good.  It could be broken in some way my amateur eyes can't see ya know?

But once our dearest dev gives it all the thumbs up and says this is a functional block explorer, I fully intend to make good on my bounty so PM me your BTC and NUD addresses.
kalisto

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:46:14 AM

test version of the blockexplorer is live,
need more testing though...

>> http://hashcash.me/nud/

ps.
seems the backend daemon sometimes crashes.
so please dont panic when it doesnt update and im offline!
will fix this later when moved to other server/domain.

feedback welcome  Smiley

edit:
thx for the donation Grin
http://hashcash.me/nud/#/nud/tx/e6256b0697fe3147f169407bcd399d830c86b0c77a14772f58336116fbeea2e0

leduc

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:02:19 AM

when i fil my adress i get wrong transactions infos, wrong balance either
maybe it is anon feature working perfectly?

kalisto

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:12:23 AM

Yup i see, has something to do with addresses used for mined blocks.
If you check tx id's of transactions you can see it though (partly)
Will check later.. anyway thx for reporting! Smiley

Anyway, also check the different addresses used behind the coin control..
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:12:53 AM

I just gave it a shot and combined all my NUD into one address.  It showed up immediately on the block explorer.

Your transactions will still show on the block explorer, the anonymous feature is on the protocol level (TOR), not blockchain level.

Your NUD is probably in a whole bunch of different addresses and you don't know it.  Make a new address and send all your NUD to yourself.  Should show up correctly then.
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:36:40 AM

I just gave it a shot and combined all my NUD into one address.  It showed up immediately on the block explorer.

Your transactions will still show on the block explorer, the anonymous feature is on the protocol level (TOR), not blockchain level.

Your NUD is probably in a whole bunch of different addresses and you don't know it.  Make a new address and send all your NUD to yourself.  Should show up correctly then.

The coin offers anonymity on both the protocol level (TOR) and the blockchain level, that is the whole original innovation of the coin, despite the fact that the blockchain level mixing is rather simple it can already match and surpass blockchain.info shared send. Plus I have yet to see any other coin offer a functional blockchain mixer which is better than ours, it's already pretty great but I could improve it a lot more. I have tried blockchain.info shared send and the transaction failed.

I hope that in the latest versions after the reduced blockchain has been introduced every transaction will be like an onion with pieces of peanuts in between every layer (rewards), once the onion is relayed to a delegate the delegate may only peel one layer to get the peanut and relay it to the next delegate, this would be repeated multiple times with the amount breaking down and joining back. The best way to implement this would be to have a "Mix" button in NUD-qt and perhaps teach our users to press it every time they intend to escape taint, the wallet would send all of NUD back to itself on fresh addresses so if the user wants to pay someone that person wouldn't experience any additional delays while the onion is being peeled.

Thus we get:
A) Transactions that are just as fast as normal ones.
B) Complete anonymity, higher in standard than anything introduced so far.

Our problem is significant lack of resources but I am not worried at all at this point.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:56:16 AM

The coin offers anonymity on both the protocol level (TOR) and the blockchain level, that is the whole original innovation of the coin, despite the fact that the blockchain level mixing is rather simple it can already match and surpass blockchain.info shared send. Plus I have yet to see any other coin offer a functional blockchain mixer which is better than ours, it's already pretty great but I could improve it a lot more. I have tried blockchain.info shared send and the transaction failed.

I hope that in the latest versions after the reduced blockchain has been introduced every transaction will be like an onion with pieces of peanuts in between every layer (rewards), once the onion is relayed to a delegate the delegate may only peel one layer to get the peanut and relay it to the next delegate, this would be repeated multiple times with the amount breaking down and joining back. The best way to implement this would be to have a "Mix" button in NUD-qt and perhaps teach our users to press it every time they intend to escape taint, the wallet would send all of NUD back to itself on fresh addresses so if the user wants to pay someone that person wouldn't experience any additional delays while the onion is being peeled.

Thus we get:

Our problem is significant lack of resources but I am not worried at all at this point.

WHAT!?!?!?!   My favorite coin has features I hadn't even noticed?  How did I miss this?

NUD, you sly dog, just keeps getting better and better!

Oh, and could you take a looksie at kalisto's block explorer.  I would like to make good on the bounty I offered for it once you say it is a-okay.

Even though I seem to be more concerned with paying the bounty than kalisto is in collecting it!
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:20:33 AM

WHAT!?!?!?!   My favorite coin has features I hadn't even noticed?  How did I miss this?

Oh, and could you take a looksie at kalisto's block explorer.  I would like to make good on the bounty I offered for it once you say it is a-okay.

Even though I seem to be more concerned with paying the bounty than kalisto is in collecting it!

Seems to work at first glance, I see that the chain explorer is powered by nginx + PHP judging by the server response headers I would be curious to hear how did kalisto make it work and perhaps share his implementation.

The first time I checked it out it seemed to perform very poorly and was stuck on loading as well as had huge delays between clicks but perhaps that's just my internet connection.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:27:20 AM

Thus we get:

Is that 61k yours?  Grin

Yeah NUD is getting better and better everyday, funding wouldn't be a problem when the exchanges kicked in. Smiley
yoyo2

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:01:13 AM

i want to sell 6k nud for 1.2btc. pm
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:42:34 AM

me,want to sell 30k nud for 4.5btc. pm
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:49:46 AM

me,want to sell 30k nud for 4.5btc. pm

seem no one want my nud at this price.

what is the true rate?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: