Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742147 times)
liominer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:52:20 AM

Multipool payouts are now been processed.
Links in the OP have been fixed. We are still working on windows wallet design.

Regarding Bittrex - I've tried to contact them yesterday but got no reply from them. Some pool owners were writing to me saying that Minerals will not be listed as they are strongly against us. I am not sure at the moment was is Bittrex stance on Minerals. Maybe we should try to get listed on Poloniex as well, here is the link to write about new coin requests: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Whatever the outcome of the exchanges is we are continuing working on the project - the next step is to organize SC tournament in a way that will promote Minerals. At the moment 100k Minerals for the tournament will probably not attract good players. We will first organize tipbot to promote Minerals among SC and other communities.

Can we name and shame the pool owners.

That way I can stick my finger up to their pools.

I don't want to use a pool where the pool owner is motivated by greed

Thanks

+1
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:53:29 AM

Regarding Bittrex - I've tried to contact them yesterday but got no reply from them. Some pool owners were writing to me saying that Minerals will not be listed as they are strongly against us. I am not sure at the moment was is Bittrex stance on Minerals. Maybe we should try to get listed on Poloniex as well, here is the link to write about new coin requests: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Whatever the outcome of the exchanges is we are continuing working on the project - the next step is to organize SC tournament in a way that will promote Minerals. At the moment 100k Minerals for the tournament will probably not attract good players. We will first organize tipbot to promote Minerals among SC and other communities.

I don't want to use a pool where the pool owner is motivated by greed

Thanks

+1

+1
Kifissia

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:57:06 AM

I don't want to use a pool where the pool owner is motivated by greed.

We saw how they responded a few pages back.

What they are against is the shift of power and profitability back to the humble miner.

Thanks

+1
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 10:57:22 AM

What they are against is the shift of power and profitability back to the humble miner.

Thanks

dedicatedpool
suchpool
suprnova
chickenstrips

barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:09:30 AM

Thanks

dedicatedpool
suchpool
suprnova
chickenstrips

can the dev confirm this pls?

btw... bitrrex channel on freenode is full of minerals haters... lol... probably pool owners  Cheesy
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:12:16 AM

Thanks

dedicatedpool
suchpool
suprnova
chickenstrips

btw... bitrrex channel on freenode is full of minerals haters... lol... probably pool owners  Cheesy

Dedicatedpool/Suchpool did post openly in this thread earlier on so, just check their last posts and you will find it. These pools doesnt deserve any miners.
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:13:06 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 11:23:53 AM by Coinler

Thanks

+1000
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:13:32 AM

who care about them, the source is here, bittrex have no excuse now, just add the damn thing
liominer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:14:07 AM

Btw : Pool hating MIN is a BIG WIN !!!!!

so this MIN can really be called  "a comunity coin" and not a "pool coin"  as often happened
and that mean less whale on the way i think

And dev ...... about the sc2 pro tornament, will just be nice starting a Minerals channel on the game and maybe a community tournament Cheesy

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:15:19 AM

Thanks

dedicatedpool
suchpool
suprnova
chickenstrips

yup dont use those pools, confirmed on earlier posts
ZacharyComstock

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:15:43 AM

Thanks

dedicatedpool
suchpool
suprnova
chickenstrips

you don't need a confirmation from dev to see it. Just read up the thread from the beginning. At some ponit angry pool owners come and start bashing the idea of minerals like its has closed souce code, not crypto, blah blah blah, never get listed, blah blah blah. When the only reason that they had is they are afraid that there might be a new trend where new coins would no longer need those leeching pools that contribute nothing to a coin, just take their fee and DDOS each other and then invest crazy money into DDOS protection

Gambiman

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:17:39 AM

Anybody received payment from multipool?

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:27:58 AM

yes.... login on the multipool... and click edit account.... there you can do a manual payout... and the amount is listed there  Wink

would be nice to have a balance tab on the dashboard dev  Wink
green2016

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:28:37 AM

I have received payment from multipool,but withdraw failed. Grin
nick777

Activity: 527

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:30:15 AM

Don't rush, BITTREX did not listed any currency today
BITTREX didn't ignore new interesting coins, like Minerals...

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
Gambiman

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:33:19 AM

That's weird, I don't have anything on the multipool. worker reports hashrate and all though. Pausing it for now to see what's happening

ZacharyComstock

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:34:35 AM

Ok dudes, I made peace with the PR guy at KingCoiny when mining mammoth coin.

Ive emailed and asked for Minerals to be listed.

KingCoiny isn't a bad GUI and the guy seems to be decent sort, publically posting his ID persona online etc.

Hey, they may not do much trading, but with time Id expect the exchange to grow.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522849.0

Disclaimer : like anything, use exchanges and pools with care, they could run off with your coins (sharex style)

(with regards to ID, well I don't post my ID online, but I don't know, you can grill him all you like on that thread)

the problem with most exchanges is that they have a small volume. Bittrex and Poloniex are somewhat big so it would be nice to get minerals there. Kingcoiny looks very nice but the overall volume is less then 1 BTC wich is nothing. Even C-Cex has volume of 30 BTC now (half of wich is minerals trading btw). Bittrex has 1400 BTC of volume wich is 50 times bigger then c-cex. This is where minerals could shine

ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:39:15 AM

I can confirm that my multipool payment is resting in my pool account  Grin
joe.sixer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:41:19 AM

do you need to use x11mod kernel in multipool? I was using darkcoin kernel, same as I had in other mineral pool which worked fine, but no payouts and no earnings in multipool for ~12hrs mining.
Gambiman

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:46:17 AM

do you need to use x11mod kernel in multipool? I was using darkcoin kernel, same as I had in other mineral pool which worked fine, but no payouts and no earnings in multipool for ~12hrs mining.

I am using x11mod and no earnings.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: