Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742147 times)
zhulick

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:41:42 PM

am i the only one seeing the irony here ?

here's a coin whose sole goal was exclusion... exclusion of the pools, exclusion of the exchanges... pretty much total control of every aspect of mining and trading...

and now that some of the exchanges have decided to exclude this coin, suddenly there is bitching and moaning ?

irony Smiley)))))))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadow3277

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:43:46 PM

here's a coin whose sole goal was exclusion... exclusion of the pools, exclusion of the exchanges... pretty much total control of every aspect of mining and trading...

and now that some of the exchanges have decided to exclude this coin, suddenly there is bitching and moaning ?

irony Smiley)))))))

Except.....exchanges were never excluded. The dev offered the source to Bittrex and others long before POW ended. The only ones excluded were the pools and that was to guarantee the 50Mhs mining limit.
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:44:00 PM

For some reason instalation starts and dissipiers ..  Huh
Careful of virus , check registry, I've seen that behavior before, scan first whatever you download and willing to install.
No it seems it's not virus..
There is no virus. Installation can take a bit longer than normal but it should go through. This is beta version, installation is not really informative.
No.. tried on 3 PCs win7 64bit and instalation just dissipiers..
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:45:29 PM

irony Smiley)))))))

Also you need to get your facts straight.  At no point have exchanges been excluded. Early on the dev was happy to give source to exchanges willing to add minerals.  How do you think the coin was added to C-Cex??
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:49:35 PM

irony Smiley)))))))

Well exchanges should be universal and non prejudice of any coins, if they have a potential such as MIN and maybe even a real usefulness and there should be no politics involved. A few days ago when binaryclock posted his bullshit post that's when the light became a little clearer of how some and his gang anyways, feel they are entitled to host any coin without restrictions, and that's simply bullshit. All they are mad about is not having the chance to milk another coin in pool fee's. There is no governing rules here only what appears now to be a "good ol boy" network I had never thought existed, not to say all pool owners and exchange operators feel that way?? Bittrex needs to step up and list this coin well the getting is good!

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:51:42 PM

irony Smiley)))))))

Also you need to get your facts straight.  At no point have exchanges been excluded. Early on the dev was happy to give source to exchanges willing to add minerals.  How do you think the coin was added to C-Cex??
That is correct.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
zhulick

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:52:09 PM

irony Smiley)))))))

a sweetheart deal is how it was added to c-cex... small exchange, easy to control volume...

like i said, this coin is all about "control"... controlling the participation, controlling the hashrate, and controlling which exchange is allowed to trade this and when, and excluding anyone and everyone that doesn't fit with that model... it was made clear from the beginning, for example, that this coin will not be on bittrex during the pow stage... so they were excluded...

if i ran bittrex, right about now i would be giving a very "cold shoulder" response to this coin in public (which is kind of what they're doing), while in private i would be thinking - go screw yourself...

zlobaio

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:52:47 PM

what is this c-cex exchange, I can see negative balance, no confirm button on sell ot buy, now I tried to withdrawal some btc and it is not doing it ..
kukata

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:53:26 PM

No error here , Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit ,wallet is working perfectly
komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:54:17 PM

if i ran bittrex, right about now i would be giving a very "cold shoulder" response to this coin in public (which is kind of what they're doing), while in private i would be thinking - go screw yourself...

Bittrex were the ones that refused to list Minerals during PoW, due to the fact that the devs have not yet released a wallet and source code. Now they will reconsider because source is available.

Get your facts straight. Regardless of "control" minerals is still one of the most promising new cryptos and so far it looks like it has been quite successful.

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
shadow3277

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:56:10 PM

irony Smiley)))))))

a sweetheart deal is how it was added to c-cex... small exchange, easy to control volume...

like i said, this coin is all about "control"... controlling the participation, controlling the hashrate, and controlling which exchange is allowed to trade this and when, and excluding anyone and everyone that doesn't fit with that model... it was made clear from the beginning, for example, that this coin will not be on bittrex during the pow stage... so they were excluded...

Go back and read the thread before you throw accusations around. Richie from Bittrex states he was offered the source but that they wouldn't add the coin during POW because they wanted the source released to everyone.
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:56:19 PM

there are so dumb people

what 5k for a couple bucks? ok i will send some btc to help alleviate dumb people's pain lol
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:57:07 PM

people why don't you contact on masse the different news outlets

like http://www.cryptoarticles.com/ for example

and get them to blow the whistle on how the pools are banding together

like a cartel and manipulating the exchanges with bullshit.

Its that simple kick up a stink in the crypto world and anyone not falling inline

will be guilty and lose credability whihc is everything in the crypto world.

The pools are not a goverment organisation or anything official except a bunch of

scumbags preying on people, and they only get away with what they do because

you allow them to. I don't mine with any of the guilty pools involved and yes i have written

to anumber of supposed crypto journalists, so everyone do the same and they will fail

simple its only what half and hour of your life to do this?

Reply from cryptoarticles
Hi there,

Thanks for the tip. I will look into it first thing in the morning.

Sincerely,

JP

bombard the news outlets and there should be a response  Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
PepiX

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:57:47 PM

it was made clear from the beginning, for example, that this coin will not be on bittrex during the pow stage... so they were excluded...

Do you know who did make it clear? If not.. read about first.. and then continue to talk (as it is bullshit atm).
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:01:56 PM

it was made clear from the beginning, for example, that this coin will not be on bittrex during the pow stage... so they were excluded...

Do you know who did make it clear? If not.. read about first.. and then continue to talk (as it is bullshit atm).

this trollie is talking rubbish do us all a favour and read the thread lad

you're only mqking yourself look like a pratt, everyone on here can read the truth for themselves

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:04:42 PM

irony Smiley)))))))

This coin is about showing how a coin can have fair distribution if pools are willing to limit mining farms and big hashers.  If anything, pools introduce control.  why do you think so many coins are threatened by 51% attack.  It is because pools, unwilling to limit miners gain 51% of the network.  Now isn't 51% a controlling stake in the network?

This coin has really opened my eyes to the greed mentality some pools have.  I will be staying well clear of these particular pools in the future.
zhulick

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:04:56 PM

you're only mqking yourself look like a pratt, everyone on here can read the truth for themselves

i don't know i'm reading the thread, and i do not see anything that will make my points invalid...

bittrex wants an open source wallet hosted on github, it's their policy... if you don't have one, even if only for the POW - you exclude bittrex from trading this coin... fact - check...

after two days of bombardment of their chatroom, coin is still not on that particular exchange... fact - check...

which fact am i missing ?
komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:06:57 PM

i don't know i'm reading the thread, and i do not see anything that will make my points invalid...

bittrex wants an open source wallet hosted on github, it's their policy... if you don't have one, even if only for the POW - you exclude bittrex from trading this coin... fact - check...

after two days of bombardment of their chatroom, coin is still not on that particular exchange... fact - check...

lol what a blatant troll

twisting words around and calling it "fact"

unless you see somewhere in this thread where devs explicitly say they do not want bittrex to list them, what you are stating is NOT fact.

You need to read the fucking thread and stop your senseless fudding here

you want cheap mins? buy them now, because they wont get much cheaper from here on out

anyone else tired of reading this idiot's bullshit? https://i.imgur.com/f4t8xR2.png

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
zhulick

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:07:51 PM

irony Smiley)))))))

This coin is about showing how a coin can have fair distribution if pools are willing to limit mining farms and big hashers.  If anything, pools introduce control.  why do you think so many coins are threatened by 51% attack.  It is because pools, unwilling to limit miners gain 51% of the network.  Now isn't 51% a controlling stake in the network?

This coin has really opened my eyes to the greed mentality some pools have.  I will be staying well clear of these particular pools in the future.

this has me more confused then anything i have read so far...

if one entity controlling 51 percent of total hash is bad, then how is one entity controlling the entire mining process a "fair distribution" ?
Minerals (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Minerals Dev

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 09:08:18 PM

This is not what I was told by Rami when the source code was given to Bittrex on day 1 or day 2. NXT and 100% POS coins have completely ambiguous distribution and yet they are listed, so that can't be the reason.

MVNWT9QtaryFdzexcHNyiJa3hzZB5Ja85P
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: