Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742152 times)
MineralsPR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:46:16 AM

Here is Current state of the developement and plans. All you can see on this chart had been done in just a little bit more than a month. We are working day and night to bring up better service and features to you guys!

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:08:16 PM

Here is Current state of the developement and plans. All you can see on this chart had been done in just a little bit more than a month. We are working day and night to bring up better service and features to you guys!

Nice job Cool
Keep going with your goals.

To ppl who bought at higher prices - don't worry and buy some more.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
shanecoins

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:13:50 PM

Nice job Cool

+1    everything im mining is getting converted into minerals at these BARGIN prices Cool   
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:20:42 PM

Nice job Cool

+1    everything im mining is getting converted into minerals at these BARGIN prices Cool   

thank you

egyptocoin

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:31:42 PM

So as of this morning I have been literally selling the last of my other coins including even VRC, and I'm going 90% minerals at this mornings 5:23am price of 2750.

My wallet - MFrNSiMW6Ysh5j7ZqNRiACiaHmWUudQ6ds  (If you care to watch me overtime) Nothing bothers me more than liars. Wait- except thieves. Call me old fashioned but I think they need to lose a hand. Wink j/k

This week has devastated my earnings. I'm not here to make a quick buck. I'm here for two-fold. To make money, and to support a new community. For the people against the guys making a "quick buck", they are still in a way supporting the coin, and if they are "bagholders" they will make for free pr.

I will disclose the only coin I'm keeping 10% is in DIG. Just so I'm being completely honest. I have jumped a few times first was DRK, REDD, and now minerals. The first two teams consisted of promises never kept, and I don't think that other coins realize the gate for quality is closing fast, and competition is about to blow the roof off of these coins.

I don't have a crystal ball but I think there will be room for many coins,(maybe 10 right now) and if anything this reminds me of the web in 1996. I don't know who the winners will be, but in my experience whoever has the first product to actually fulfill their promises will be the first winner. I must say this is a great time to be alive as an anarcho-capitalist/libertarian.

This too me is the true free-market and we are going to witness the future laid-out in front of us and we will be the imaginary hand that does the initial moving.

The first time I was ripped-off I was pissed-off, but I have realized this is the first time in my life that I'm overly enjoyed to wake up everyday to see what's new on the coin front. I might have said it before but you mineral devs play your cards right and you will have made yourselves a pretty penny. I feel the political/economic situation is making btc daily more and more appealing than gold, and once people find out about alts -- good lawdy that's a lot of money. (for those that remember in living color the show not the gay band) "How'sa about you buy me a bitcoin and I'll tell you how I spent it, 633$ goooddd lawd".
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:33:59 PM

So as of this morning I have literally been selling the last of my other coins including even VRC, and I'm going 90% minerals at this mornings 5:23am price of 2750.

My wallet - MFrNSiMW6Ysh5j7ZqNRiACiaHmWUudQ6ds  (If you care to watch me overtime) Nothing bothers me more than liars. Wait- except thieves. Call me old fashioned but I think they need to lose a hand. Wink j/k

This week has devastated my earnings. I'm not here to make a quick buck. I'm here for two-fold. To make money, and to support a new community. For the people against the guys making a "quick buck", they are still in a way supporting the coin, and if they are "bagholders" they will make for free pr.

I will disclose the only coin I'm keeping 10% is in DIG. Just so I'm being completely honest. I have jumped a few times first was DRK, REDD, and now minerals. The first two teams consisted of promises never kept, and I don't think that other coins realize the gate for quality is closing fast, and competition is about to blow the roof off of these coins.

I don't have a crystal ball but I think there will be room for many coins, and if anything this reminds me of the web in 1996. I don't know who the winners will be, but in my experience whoever has the first product to actually fulfill their promises will be the first winner. I must say this is a great time to be alive as an anarcho-capitalist/libertarian.

This too me is the true free-market and we are going to witness the future laid-out in front of us and we will be the imaginary hand that does the initial moving.

The first time I was ripped-off I was pissed-off, but I have realized this is the first time in my life that I'm overly enjoyed to wake up everyday to see what's new on the coin front. I might have said it before but you mineral devs play your cards right and you will have made yourselves a pretty penny. I feel the political/economic situation is making btc daily more and more appealing than gold, and once people find out about alts -- good lawdy that's a lot of money. (for those that remember in living color the show not the gay band) "How'sa about you buy me a bitcoin and I'll tell you how I spent it, 633$ goooddd lawd".

Thank you for your support. Here is some more coins for your already huge Minerals pool!
Cheers!

grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:35:22 PM

Nice job Dev. Wink
egyptocoin

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:38:04 PM

So as of this morning I have literally been selling the last of my other coins including even VRC, and I'm going 90% minerals at this mornings 5:23am price of 2750.

I don't have a crystal ball but I think there will be room for many coins, and if anything this reminds me of the web in 1996. I don't know who the winners will be, but in my experience whoever has the first product to actually fulfill their promises will be the first winner. I must say this is a great time to be alive as an anarcho-capitalist/libertarian.

Thank you for your support. Here is some more coins for your already huge Minerals pool!
Cheers!

Wow, thanks. And don't thank me, thank your self, and the others doing the work. I will stick to trading and spreading support of the coin by word of mouth. 3 years ago people laughed OUT LOUD at "digital currency", when I told people btc hit 1000$ I was met with a wall of "Bullshit - let me see, it's only 780" (ME: whoops only 780 lol), and "NUHHHUHHHH, bullshit". But since then there is really two camps, those that don't care, or are ignorant, and gold bugs - which technically are the same type but just love the glitter. I would love gold but it was premined 91% by the worlds central banks. So I would rather stay out of that system all together. You guys have provided me with that, and I will forever be thankful.
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:42:05 PM

Spoke with Dimaga today. He confirmed that he will start accepting donation in Minerals as soon as stream betting service goe up. Most likely monday it is.
For those who is far from SC II He is one of the most famous EU SC II players http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/DIMAGA

egyptocoin

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:51:25 PM

Spoke with Dimaga today. He confirmed that he will start accepting donation in Minerals as soon as stream betting service goe up. Most likely monday it is.
For those who is far from SC II He is one of the most famous EU SC II players http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/DIMAGA

Yeah, I looked him up yesterday along with other players listed. Those guys are serious, have you guys tried to reach out and maybe see if they would advertise - even something that is short but recommended? If so maybe we could poll, and then do a public pool to pay for it. Secondly, and you might already have this posted even though there is a LOL coin I would still add that game for betting, as much as I think that game sucks, it's free and wildly popular. My neighbor plays it obsessively, I thought it was weird until I googled it and seen the crowds.

PS. Thanks for the tips guys. It's not necessary, but very much appreciated.
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:02:36 PM

We actually did not sold single mineral so far. Besides we do not hold all that much minerals.

So here's an idea...you guys have done a fantastic job so far, would you consider setting up a public donation address for yourselves, and use it to help pay yourselves for development/promotion? I would donate a percentage of my sizable stack and i'm sure that others would as well. one of the few real dev teams around here.
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:06:11 PM

Yeah, I looked him up yesterday along with other players listed. Those guys are serious, have you guys tried to reach out and maybe see if they would advertise - even something that is short but recommended? If so maybe we could poll, and then do a public pool to pay for it.

I also have sort of an arrengement with Vega Squadron manager:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Vega_Squadron

We are now offering winners money from our pocket in exchange for minerals - so devs asked me to hold on a little - at least untill we see the initial reaction when we get service outside of BTC Smiley

Also - we never had a stress test yet - I don`t want to loose my pants live and on public Smiley

egyptocoin

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:09:29 PM

Yeah, I looked him up yesterday along with other players listed. Those guys are serious, have you guys tried to reach out and maybe see if they would advertise - even something that is short but recommended? If so maybe we could poll, and then do a public pool to pay for it.

We are now offering winners money from our pocket in exchange for minerals - so devs asked me to hold on a little - at least untill we see the initial reaction when we get service outside of BTC Smiley

Also - we never had a stress test yet - I don`t want to loose my pants live and on public Smiley

That's right, I remember you guys saying that. It's brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Becuase when they tell their friends and followers as a point of authority at least in the game that advice will be headed. Sweet.!!
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:12:31 PM

We actually did not sold single mineral so far. Besides we do not hold all that much minerals.

So here's an idea...you guys have done a fantastic job so far, would you consider setting up a public donation address for yourselves, and use it to help pay yourselves for development/promotion? I would donate a percentage of my sizable stack and i'm sure that others would as well. one of the few real dev teams around here.

We have a temptation to go this way - yes.
But I keep insisting and resisting against this. First of all I do not believe that we will raise significant amount via PayPal. And second reason - it is much more beneficial for us and for community if anyone who want to support us just buy more Minerals and make it more appealing for further investments, and have something in return as well.

MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:14:10 PM

I still don`t know how to maintain stress test. Failing in public is really freaking me off right now. Any suggestions?

That's right, I remember you guys saying that. It's brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Becuase when they tell their friends and followers as a point of authority at least in the game that advice will be headed. Sweet.!!

I have no idea how to maintain stress test btw... Chance we fail when we go live is fucking freaking me out. If someone have a suggestions on that account please tell me!

MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:16:11 PM

Also for everyone who have a second thought - devs are working full time and coders getting paid for their job. We are not just gathering after work - we investing in the project.

Vampiro4L

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:18:40 PM

But I keep insisting and resisting against this. First of all I do not believe that we will raise significant amount via PayPal. And second reason - it is much more beneficial for us and for community if anyone who want to support us just buy more Minerals and make it more appealing for further investments, and have something in return as well.

Well i guess i meant a minerals donation address, and you guys just use the donations as you see fit, whether to pay yourselves for continued development or more promotion or whatever.
egyptocoin

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:23:25 PM

Well i guess i meant a minerals donation address, and you guys just use the donations as you see fit, whether to pay yourselves for continued development or more promotion or whatever.

I like that, decentralized donations. Maybe we should donate them too top players that are on twitch to try and to get them on board. Anyone else have any suggestions.
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:28:56 PM

We prefere that you will donate directly to players, when they will install their wallets.

MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:30:38 PM

I like that, decentralized donations. Maybe we should donate them too top players that are on twitch to try and to get them on board. Anyone else have any suggestions.

As i told sometime before - anyone who put their wallet address in twitch pannel will receive solid referral %. Also twitch.tv tip-bot is on its way.

Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: