Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742152 times)
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:49:07 PM

Dear LOL supporters and investors,

We are sorry to inform you that we received an email from paralegal of Riot game and we were asked to shut down all services including topbot, bettingbot, skin shop and ggwp.co. We are now still talking to Riot game to see if there's any solution for this.

lol

You think Blizzard don't care...?   It's just a matter of time.....

GTX-DoX

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:56:17 PM

Can anyone tell why is the volume of Min so low on the exchanges lately ? Compared to stupid URO etc....

they are pumping keycoin, another scam coin, sequel of roxcoin

I just don't understand the idiot selling thousands of Min for 3k and lowering the price...
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:57:29 PM

Can anyone tell why is the volume of Min so low on the exchanges lately ? Compared to stupid URO etc....

I feel like the coin is being "penned in" - large buy orders at 3000, large sell orders at 3500 (bittrex) and we are just getting batted inbetween  Sad
Newguy1979

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Can anyone explain why wont the same thing happen to MIN? Regarding of what happened to LOL...

Thanks
kudrya

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:14:20 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 07:26:13 PM by kudrya

Can anyone explain why wont the same thing happen to MIN? Regarding of what happened to LOL...

Thanks

because we dont use law copyrighted content like "Starcraftcoin/LeagueCoin/CounterStrikeCoin/DotaCoin", etc.
same shit was 4-5 months ago with "celebrity" coins like takei-"tak" and some anothers.  

"Minerals" is absouletly neutral, free idea/name.
till we didnt decided to mining(real mining) in south africa, of course Smiley)

and pls stop make fud from 1hour ago registred accounts

GTX-DoX

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:24:17 PM

I feel like the coin is being "penned in" - large buy orders at 3000, large sell orders at 3500 (bittrex) and we are just getting batted inbetween  Sad
Look at this:

!!!!!!!!  Huh Huh
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:25:39 PM

someone is playing with the market, while he wait for someone else to buy, same story
Newguy1979

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:26:57 PM

Thanks

because we dont use law copyrighted content like "Starcraftcoin/LeagueCoin/CounterStrikeCoin/DotaCoin", etc.
same shit was 4-5 months ago with "celebrity" coins like takei-"tak" and some anothers.  

Cheesy

Thanks
godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:32:57 PM

Hi everyone, I'd just like to thank MineralsPR and the team for living up to their word and reimbursing me the 850 lost minerals after last nights testing of the betting system. Like I said last night, I think the betting system needs to be looked into again. I think the only way it will work is with a matched betting system, so a person can put up as many minerals as they want on a particular outcome, but anything which isn't matched becomes void. I was initially unsure of how the betting system worked last night, whether there was a house or it was matched to other players stakes, but I believe the way you have implimented the betting system with percentages of the pot distributed dependent on the stake made is excellent. It's perfectly fair and noone can complain.

Someone mentioned during the starcraft match, that the players themselves are setting the odds by how much is bet on either outcome. This is a fundamental flaw, as betting doesn't work this way. "Crayon" (the starcraft player) was randomly matched with an unknown opponent prior to betting taking place. This makes the odds 50/50 as noone knows the skill of the person he's playing. So in order to be fair with the way the current betting system works, both outcomes would need to have an equal pot, as bets are not partially matched and voided with the current system. Then both sides would recieve an equal share irrelevant of the outcome. Im not very technical when it comes to coding or anything like that, but I deffinetly think matched betting like an exchange is the way forward.

The idea behind minerals is excellent and very innovative, and the way I look at it, the betting platform is the most important. If matched betting is implimented, many more markets can be available, and players would be able to set their own odds on different outcomes, which after listening last night, seems like the community would like to see.
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:35:47 PM

Thanks

+1  minerals has a solid foundation and dev's .just read through this thread  Grin
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:37:35 PM

Hi everyone, I'd just like to thank MineralsPR and the team for living up to their word and reimbursing me the 850 lost minerals after last nights testing of the betting system. Like I said last night, I think the betting system needs to be looked into again. I think the only way it will work is with a matched betting system, so a person can put up as many minerals as they want on a particular outcome, but anything which isn't matched becomes void. I was initially unsure of how the betting system worked last night, whether there was a house or it was matched to other players stakes, but I believe the way you have implimented the betting system with percentages of the pot distributed dependent on the stake made is excellent. It's perfectly fair and noone can complain.

Someone mentioned during the starcraft match, that the players themselves are setting the odds by how much is bet on either outcome. This is a fundamental flaw, as betting doesn't work this way. "Crayon" (the starcraft player) was randomly matched with an unknown opponent prior to betting taking place. This makes the odds 50/50 as noone knows the skill of the person he's playing. So in order to be fair with the way the current betting system works, both outcomes would need to have an equal pot, as bets are not partially matched and voided with the current system. Then both sides would recieve an equal share irrelevant of the outcome. Im not very technical when it comes to coding or anything like that, but I deffinetly think matched betting like an exchange is the way forward.

The idea behind minerals is excellent and very innovative, and the way I look at it, the betting platform is the most important. If matched betting is implimented, many more markets can be available, and players would be able to set their own odds on different outcomes, which after listening last night, seems like the community would like to see.

You shouldn't bet that much... it was really nice of them, but they told everyone about betting more than you are willing to lose... those 850 MIN could be used as bounty or something that could help the coin...
MineralsPR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 07:40:22 PM

We are sorry to inform you that we received an email from paralegal of Riot game and we were asked to shut down all services including topbot, bettingbot, skin shop and ggwp.co. We are now still talking to Riot game to see if there's any solution for this.

lol

You think Blizzard don't care...?   It's just a matter of time.....

I think first of all we should not jump to conclusions and stay calm. If we think with clear mind steps we need to take will become pretty obvious:

1. Update wallet and remove all SCII graphics we used in design
2. Remove SCII screenshots

What else we did used in Minersls? Oh... theres nothing else...
Minerals have custom logo and our betting sites does not use anything that is copyright protected.

But to make you all sure I think it will be wise if I compose official letter and actually ask Blizzard if they will oppose Minerals.

LoL shouldn`t abused LoL graphics all that much. We have this flaw as well and we will take actions before, not after things fuck up.

chinchs

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:40:52 PM

someone is playing with the market, while he wait for someone else to buy, same story

It would be nice to see more volume (+100BTC), with more ppl pushing down and up the Price would be more unpredictable, and some of those who trade of a %2 profit would be burned in the middle...
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 07:43:33 PM

You shouldn't bet that much... it was really nice of them, but they told everyone about betting more than you are willing to lose... those 850 MIN could be used as bounty or something that could help the coin...

Hehe actually those 850 WERE used to promote Minerals. Besides I won like 300 of those anyway Smiley Also any reasonable suggestions worth consideration. And this one is pretty reasonable. Can`t promise we will immidiatly incorporate but we definetly consider it.

Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:43:42 PM

[/quote

This this and This!
shanecoins

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:47:12 PM

lol

You think Blizzard don't care...?   It's just a matter of time.....

I think first of all we should not jump to conclusions and stay calm. If we think with clear mind steps we need to take will become pretty obvious:

and that is why I minerals I have confidence in min dev's  Smiley

Minerals have custom logo and our betting sites does not use anything that is copyright protected.

But to make you all sure I think it will be wise if I compose official letter and actually ask Blizzard if they will oppose Minerals.

LoL shouldn`t abused LoL graphics all that much. We have this flaw as well and we will take actions before, not after things fuck up.

and this is why I have full confidence in min dev's Smiley
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 07:50:49 PM

Also I would like to quote this again:

is there legal problem of using starcraft photos?

Well there is a Blizzard video policy available here: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/videopolicy.html

It clarly states that we can use footage from blizzard game for non-commercial purposes. I.e. we can`t demand you pay for vewing the content. We also can not put blizzard logo`s or screenshots on something we sell unless blizzard confirm it. Basically our service is free to use, all content is available from the start so I don`t see any upcoming problem in this regards. Minerals itself have own and unique logo, and we do not selling anything Blizzard themed, so I believe we are safe.

As a community content creator, you are permitted to create video productions using Blizzard's Content, and to distribute them freely on your website, or on other websites where viewers can freely view your Production.

Neither you nor the operator of any website where your Production(s) may be viewed can force a viewer to pay a "fee" to be able to view your Production(s).

Also since minerals can be obtained for free I believe it can be subjected to

We understand that many third party websites have a "free" method to see their video content, as well as a 'premium' membership service that allows for speedier viewing.

For clarity, please note that as long as the website that hosts your Production provides a free method to allow viewers to see the Production, Blizzard Entertainment will not object to your Production being hosted on that site, regardless of the site's "for pay" premium service plans.

Still in case we will receive any official word from blizzard on account of Minerals - I will inform the community and we will find a way to solve it.

chinchs

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:50:57 PM

Hehe actually those 850 WERE used to promote Minerals. Besides I won like 300 of those anyway Smiley Also any reasonable suggestions worth consideration. And this one is pretty reasonable. Can`t promise we will immidiatly incorporate but we definetly consider it.

Don't see it that way... if he was betting 10min.... we could saved 840 Min...
shanecoins

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:54:45 PM

lol

You think Blizzard don't care...?   It's just a matter of time.....

and that is why I minerals I have confidence in min dev's  Smiley

and this is why I have full confidence in min dev's Smiley
litecoinbeast

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:05:06 PM

Look at this:

!!!!!!!!  Huh Huh

I said for weeks...bittrex was a mistake. The shenanigans have been going on there since day one. I suspect same group of folks who didn't like the mining cap. They do not want to see this coin grow in value. Also just plan algo bots manipulating price as well I suspect.
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: