Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 11:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN  (Read 138154 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:26:39 AM

Premine: 40 million destroyed on 24 July, 2014; 40 million remains in
circulation, of which only ~10 million remain unspent and to be used for
schools project, bounties, promotion, etc.

what now   40mil destroyed, 40mil remains, 10 million remains

I think was something like 40M were instamined, 30M destroyed in order to be able to enter in Bittrex, and 10M remain in the devs pool for future PAYPRO improvements.

So total coins in circulation now adding all those mined in conventional ways is around 55M, which makes the ongoing value (200Sats [source:C-CEX]) totally laughable and forced to grow as devs start adding feats.

But I can be wrong, no doubt Darren will correct me.

Eth.
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:10:29 AM

Devteam it is time to stand up and make some good statements.
More and more fud on twitter.
If you don't, this wil go down

Yes, where are you dear dev?
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:13:21 AM

Devteam it is time to stand up and make some good statements.
More and more fud on twitter.
If you don't, this wil go down

Yes, where are you dear dev?

Call him and ask if he wants a PRO-coffee, lol Smiley
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:26:46 AM

question from a noob on this coin to others who've been more closely following it:
could anyone summarise what's special about it?

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
have the devs delivered on their promises?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out?

None of the issues you mention have raised any significant concern except the pre-mine.  The dev mentioned that they need a large pre-mine in order to be able to do their schools project. The pre-mine was the only thing hampering the coin so far. The dev decided to send half of the pre-mine to a made up address a few days ago. This should alleviate some of the concerns of a dev dump. The other issue raised so far was the concern of inflation. Mining will continue in perpetuity at 1000 Pro per 5 minutes. Concerns were raised that without an end number of coins or without rewards becoming less at some point, "printing more money" will cause an inflation effect. Compare that to BTC today - imagine the effect if at current price a new 1000 BTC was added to the system with every block.

Other than this PayPro is one of the few coins with identified dev team and working on plausible real life use cases which immediately places it in the top 5% of coins with future value imo. The price is low now, but once real life services starts to land, the price will follow.

Best to talk to the dev about future plans, however he did mention some a few posts back that they are working towards to have implemented by Dec 2014. PayPro is therefore not pump and dump, but something to hold for the long term as and when real life services kick in.

Market for this coin appears to have collapsed - Was this yet another scam?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:31:08 AM

I hope not. There was a lot of FUD on twitter a few hours back by some guy which triggered a big sell-off. From what I can gather PR is waiting for dev to come online in order to address the FUD. The coin seemed to have been going along until the Bittrex listing and then the FUD tweets started. Difficult to say whats for what currently.
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:42:38 AM

I hope not. There was a lot of FUD on twitter a few hours back by some guy which triggered a big sell-off. From what I can gather PR is waiting for dev to come online in order to address the FUD. The coin seemed to have been going along until the Bittrex listing and then the FUD tweets started. Difficult to say whats for what currently.

PRO had this volume and even higher trading value at c-cex before, so I doubt this FUD.
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:19:15 AM

Well guys, if I can teach you something, it's don't dump at the bottom because a guy with 10k bought followers told you to.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

+1, but if you realize, most of people complaining about the FUD are FUDers themselves or newbie accounts.

Not worth the time.

Prices climbing up again.

Eth.
PayProCoin (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:41:22 AM

FUD

Nyterax has just been updating me to lasts nights accusations over my morning coffee.

I understand my identity and the legitimacy of my company seem to be under scrutiny again.
I had answered these questions to members of the community after launch six weeks ago... but lets clarify even further.

THE FACTS

I registered my company Instant Bitcoins (UK) with a formations company in London and chose to register the business address with them for the following reasons....

1. Instant Bitcoins (UK) Limited and PayProCoin are both internet business, neither of which require face to face interaction with customers.

2. A large proportion of my developers and staff are based outside the UK and do not require work stations.

3. Office rental in London is extremely expensive, especially considering my company is a startup!

4. I live in a £250,000 house which has ample office space for myself and my three local based employees to work from.

As a startup business every invoice is paid directly out of my life savings.
I have not borrowed any funds and do not expect to see good returns for some time.
You build a business, you don't open the doors and people start throwing money at you.

As such I need to be extra responsible with the funds I have and, like many new UK companies,  'working from home' is ideal at this stage.

MY IDENTITY
Last time I looked my passport, drivers licence, birth certificate, National Insurance Card, Car Ownership Document ect were all in my birth name Darren Palmer and registered to my home address.

I have no intention of providing fraudsters copies of any of the above documents or my home address via this thread so I have a solution.

I will provide all of the above documents to a solicitor or police station of your choice today.
I'll let the community chose the location to avoid more FUD.

ACTION
Dear investors, spectators and PayProCoin Community get your Google search ready...

You need to search for a solicitor or police station in Basildon, Essex, UK or Southend-On-Sea, UK.
I chose these areas as they are both close to me and have ample of both.

Please post your selected contact here and i will submit my documents to the most popular contact.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
CEO

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:45:59 AM

are you willing to do a "POD" Proof of developer?

Contact this guy pls
http://cryptoasian.com/

PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:56:25 AM

Contact this guy pls

Got to be joking.
cryptoasian.com domain was purchased a few months ago and was registered with privacy address.

How do I know its not a scam!!

I think my proposal is more than sufficient.

What you going to believe .. a badge from a new website that says i'm legit or a document from a solicitor or police station.

I know where my moneys at!

Kind Regards
Darren
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:59:06 AM

Contact this guy pls

Got to be joking.
cryptoasian.com domain was purchased a few months ago and was registered with privacy address.

What you going to believe .. a badge from a new website that says i'm legit or a document from a solicitor or police station.

Kind Regards
Darren

dude, his domain and his twitterhandle are older than all you are setting up here.
I proposed it to make it easier for you, but you gave wrong answer

Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:04:53 PM

Contact this guy pls

Got to be joking.

Kind Regards
Darren

dude, his domain and his twitterhandle are older than all you are setting up here.

Fuckmine if you guys want and Darren is up for it shall we meet at Bluewater for a coffee Darren? Considering my fourth child was born yesterday morning and I aint really got the time. I will make time just to stop this bullshit and can move on with getting this coin out there in a much positive way
Quantumbud

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:06:45 PM

Contact this guy pls

Got to be joking.

Kind Regards
Darren

If i were the Dev i know i would sooner trust a solicitor or my local police station with my private and confidential documents and details than some random guy on the internet.

Identify theft is a real problem nowdays you know.
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:27:59 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 12:58:57 PM by PayProCoin

Contact this guy pls

Got to be joking.

Kind Regards
Darren

Fuckmine if you guys want and Darren is up for it shall we meet at Bluewater for a coffee Darren? Considering my fourth child was born yesterday morning and I aint really got the time. I will make time just to stop this bullshit and can move on with getting this coin out there in a much positive way

Never mind about the FUD, I'm up for a coffee this week if you are.
Have not been to BlueWater since Xmas.
Darren
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:31:54 PM

lol this coin will just end up at least 3-4X the actual price pretty soon.

look at the sell orders, enough said.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:35:26 PM

so whats planned for the newer future , any etas already ? Smiley
poppys

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:38:57 PM

Whats the reason behind the price spike?
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:41:37 PM

a guy owning 2 million in btc announcing to pump it to 5k https://twitter.com/SATOSHI00000001
if you look at the chart he dlivered on his promises so far

also this is definitely not a scam and there is a very professional team behind this , also : low market cap
poppys

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:46:13 PM

a guy owning 2 million in btc announcing to pump it to 5k https://twitter.com/SATOSHI00000001

Palm face.
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:49:21 PM

so whats planned for the newer future , any etas already ? Smiley

Hi,

Our projects and what our devs are working on at the moment are posted on our website at www.payprocoin.com
I have asked Nyterax to draw up a mini road map, this should be posted later today.

Kind Regards
Darren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: