Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN  (Read 138144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:50:55 AM

lol
such FUD. from yet another newb.

unfortunately the real info is several pages back now. all posts from unicode are made up.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:13:42 AM

lol

unfortunately the real info is several pages back now. all posts from unicode are made up.

Yes, just another trader spreading FUD to try and get more coins cheaply and profit off other people... so who's the real scammer now hey Unicode?

Hatch

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:16:42 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 07:37:45 AM by Hatch

lol

No worries! I am sure Darren will clean up the BS early morning London time. I know Darren screwed up on the first round PayPro launch. And because of his errors, I am sure a LOT of folks got stuck holding a bag, like our "unicode.03C0" friend. Was the first round an intentional scam? Possible. But I don't think so... If it was, why bother even sticking around? I mean, Darren (or DP for short Wink ) obviously put a LOT of time and effort into the project. If a scam, one of the best I have ever seen... It is blatantly obvious that it is going to take quite a bit of blood, sweat, and tears to revive this project and get people to believe in it/him again, so why even bother with it? He clearly has the talent to create a coin and wallet, the associated artwork, backstory, and the PR skills to get another coin past launch and into that first "bubble/dump " stage where all the easy money is made. Why waste another second trying to revive this one?

And with the plethora of REAL and clearly intentional scams popping up almost hourly around here, maybe its not so bad dealing with a known entity even if they aren't perfect and have erred before. Which one of YOU has taken on a project of this scope and executed every facet of it perfectly with not a single regret?

Yes, the initial launch turned into a clusterf@*%. Hopefully he learned from the experience and wont make the same mistakes twice. Maybe he will loosen up the reigns a bit this time, vet some good people, and get some help with dev and FUD management so he can focus on business and PR, clearly a couple of his strongest points. All he has to do to negate ANY "scam" attacks is to open up the books enough to show that all revenues are going back into the project, including a reasonable amount for himself as the primary PayProCoin employee (or not if he is well off enough to put it all back into the coin development). After all, the real payoff for everyone, including Darren, comes at the later stages and end of a successful revival/relaunch, not with petty ante scrabbling and bickering over loose coin here and there before the project can reach critical mass.

So... To all the previous bag holders (especially the juvenile idiots already getting their jolly's off spamming the FUD over multiple pages when the dev is sleeping). WAKE THE F UP and stop the nonsense! I mean seriously, would you rather he DID walk away and start several other new coins under the radar to pump, dump, and walk, intentionally scamming MORE of your hard earned BTC like most of the others in this forum??? LOL! Its clear that he has the talent to do just that if you keep sabotaging his honest efforts. Most of us have already fallen for it more than once... In other words, give it a friggin break already! If you want your PayProCoin investment back, quit attacking and start helping. Instead of acting like a bunch of two year olds throwing a temper tantrum, be a part of the solution and offer what ever skills you have available to help make this project a success. Think about it... It already IS a great foundation, and what else have you got to lose???

P.S. Darren, when you wake up, feel free to delete this post too as I hope it will have served its purpose by then. I just wanted to offer a different point of view and give the haters something positive to think about.

Peace!
PayProCoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:48:37 AM

lol

No worries! I am sure Darren will clean up the BS early morning London time. I know Darren screwed up on the first round PayPro launch. And because of his errors, I am sure a LOT of folks got stuck holding a bag, like our "unicode.03C0" friend. Was the first round an intentional scam? Possible. But I don't think so... If it was, why bother even sticking around? I mean, Darren (or DP for short Wink ) obviously put a LOT of time and effort into the project. If a scam, one of the best I have ever seen... It is blatantly obvious that it is going to take quite a bit of blood, sweat, and tears to revive this project and get people to believe in it and him again, so why even bother with it? He clearly has the talent to create a coin and wallet, the associated artwork, backstory, and the PR skills to get a coin past launch and into that first "bubble/dump " stage where all the easy money is made. Why waste another second trying to revive this one?

And with the plethora of REAL and clearly intentional scams popping up almost hourly around here, maybe its not so bad dealing with a known entity even if they aren't perfect and have erred before. Which one of YOU has taken on a project of this scope and executed every facet of it perfectly with not a single regret?

Yes, the initial launch turned into a clusterf@*%. Hopefully he learned from the experience and wont make the same mistakes twice. Maybe he will loosen up the reigns a bit this time, vet some good people, and get some help with dev and FUD management so he can focus on business and PR, clearly his strongest points. All he has to do to negate ANY "scam" attacks is to open up the books enough to show that all revenues are going back into the project, including a reasonable amount for himself as the primary PayProCoin employee (or not if he is well off enough to put it all back into the coin development. After all, the real payoff for everyone, including Darren, comes at the later stages and end of a successful revival/relaunch, not with petty ante scrabbling and bickering over loose coin here and there before the project can reach critical mass.

So... To all the previous bag holders (which includes myself and especially the juvenile idiots already getting their jolly's off spamming the FUD over multiple pages when the dev is sleeping). WAKE THE F UP and stop the nonsense! I mean seriously, would you RATHER he DID walk away and starting several new coins under the radar to pump, dump, and walk, intentionally scamming MORE of your hard earned BTC like some of the others in this forum??? LOL! Its clear that he has the talent to do just that if you keep sabotaging his honest efforts. Most of us have already fallen for it more than once... In other words, give it a friggin break already! If you want to get your investment back, quit attacking and start helping. Instead of acting like a bunch of two year olds throwing a temper tantrum, be a part of the solution and offer what ever skills you have available to help make this project a success. Think about it... What else have you got to lose???

I realize that people still think it was a scam.
Yesterday I was forwarded a copy of a bank transfer which will prove otherwise once and for all.

I closed the buy back offer due to many of my accounts being closed over a period of a day or two after the offer was launched.
I can confirm this WAS due to FUD and SCAM complaints received by those institutions by a third party.
The institutions were simply covering their back sides, hence all I could get from them was 'because we can' to begin with.

The bank transfer document I am in receipt of clearly shows that it is 'REFUNDING' funds to source.
This was because - as I stated, my accounts had been frozen.

I have no objection uploading this document if requested.
Despite accusation, edited posts,  edited Skype messages, being trolled from day one and receiving death threats ... I will take PRO forward.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
Hatch

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:16:08 AM

Despite accusation, edited posts,  edited Skype messages, being trolled from day one and receiving death threats ... I will take PRO forward.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer

And that is all that really matters.
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:31:47 PM

Looking for a dev in the community that has time to install insight onto one of the PRO servers over the bank holiday weekend.

Bounty Offered.

Kind Regards
Darren
hai_tran

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:43:06 PM

Let sell more, I'll buy some cheap!!!
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:49:32 PM

lol

No worries! I am sure Darren will clean up the BS early morning London time. I know Darren screwed up on the first round PayPro launch. And because of his errors, I am sure a LOT of folks got stuck holding a bag, like our "unicode.03C0" friend. Was the first round an intentional scam? Possible. But I don't think so... If it was, why bother even sticking around? I mean, Darren (or DP for short Wink ) obviously put a LOT of time and effort into the project. If a scam, one of the best I have ever seen... It is blatantly obvious that it is going to take quite a bit of blood, sweat, and tears to revive this project and get people to believe in it and him again, so why even bother with it? He clearly has the talent to create a coin and wallet, the associated artwork, backstory, and the PR skills to get a coin past launch and into that first "bubble/dump " stage where all the easy money is made. Why waste another second trying to revive this one?

Yes, the initial launch turned into a clusterf@*%. Hopefully he learned from the experience and wont make the same mistakes twice. Maybe he will loosen up the reigns a bit this time, vet some good people, and get some help with dev and FUD management so he can focus on business and PR, clearly his strongest points. All he has to do to negate ANY "scam" attacks is to open up the books enough to show that all revenues are going back into the project, including a reasonable amount for himself as the primary PayProCoin employee (or not if he is well off enough to put it all back into the coin development. After all, the real payoff for everyone, including Darren, comes at the later stages and end of a successful revival/relaunch, not with petty ante scrabbling and bickering over loose coin here and there before the project can reach critical mass.

So... To all the previous bag holders (which includes myself and especially the juvenile idiots already getting their jolly's off spamming the FUD over multiple pages when the dev is sleeping). WAKE THE F UP and stop the nonsense! I mean seriously, would you RATHER he DID walk away and starting several new coins under the radar to pump, dump, and walk, intentionally scamming MORE of your hard earned BTC like some of the others in this forum??? LOL! Its clear that he has the talent to do just that if you keep sabotaging his honest efforts. Most of us have already fallen for it more than once... In other words, give it a friggin break already! If you want to get your investment back, quit attacking and start helping. Instead of acting like a bunch of two year olds throwing a temper tantrum, be a part of the solution and offer what ever skills you have available to help make this project a success. Think about it... What else have you got to lose???

I realize that people still think it was a scam.
Yesterday I was forwarded a copy of a bank transfer which will prove otherwise once and for all.

I closed the buy back offer due to many of my accounts being closed over a period of a day or two after the offer was launched.
I can confirm this WAS due to FUD and SCAM complaints received by those institutions by a third party.
The institutions were simply covering their back sides, hence all I could get from them was 'because we can' to begin with.

The bank transfer document I am in receipt of clearly shows that it is 'REFUNDING' funds to source.
This was because - as I stated, my accounts had been frozen.

I have no objection uploading this document if requested.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer

Do we have a pod incoming captain?

PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:51:51 PM

Do we have a pod incoming captain?

I sent off all the paperwork, so yes!
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:51:27 PM

My earlier advert for a developer has been moved to the following URL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753499.msg8502288#msg8502288

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:55:46 PM

I will be closing this thread shortly due to Bitcointalks inability to stop persistent trolling.

If anyone has any suggestions for a community gathering arena then please let me know.

I am always available by email, skype, telephone and our support website.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer.
AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:59:41 PM

I will be closing this thread shortly due to Bitcointalks inability to stop persistent trolling.

If anyone has any suggestions for a community gathering arena then please let me know.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer.

Darren, Please don't do this, this will do nothing but feed fudsters who will start another thread and bring the price down.
I may help you clear the Fud one or twice a day when I have some time.  Just don't close it.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:03:45 PM

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer.

Darren, Please don't do this, this will do nothing but feed fudsters who will start another thread and bring the price down.
I may help you clear the Fud one or twice a day when I have some time.  Just don't close it.

Well we will have to come to some arrangement.

FUD left on the forum effects investors.
I don't see the point of me working around the clock on PRO to have some shit FUD here in the few hours i sleep - its just devalues the coin - and the work i am doing.
AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:07:24 PM

Which agreement are you thinking about ? My proposal or something with those trolls ?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:10:47 PM

Which agreement are you thinking about ? My proposal or something with those trolls ?

Well it would seem BCT has no policing policy for trolls!
So there isnt much we can do here except delete.
And when you get rid of one another ugly fudder rears its head anyway.
I deleted 10 posts from one troll first thing this morning.

Darren
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:14:23 PM

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer.

I don't see the point of me working around the clock on PRO to have some shit FUD here in the few hours i sleep - its just devalues the coin - and the work i am doing.

FUD didn't take this to 9 satoshis's. 
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:15:26 PM

SHAME ON YOU placebo

I MADE IT QUITE CLEAR I WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR!!!!

Look, i will make it pretty easy for you. Either you open the thread, or i will find someone that make sure that the thread will never be opened, and that you will rest in peace, it is up to you. You're stealing money, and this is not exceptable, you already cost me a lot of money, so it is up to you, either act like a adult to except some serious actions. And yes that is a thread!!! Stealing money is illegal, and we need to protect us against scambags like you.

Your comments will be forwarded to the authorities along with the last lot.

Kind Regards
Darren
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:20:14 PM

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer.

Well I have been buying since i took over again.
I currently have about 14 Million PRO

Todays drop is due to our resident troller 'unicode.03C0' who said he had a few million coins and has been at logger heads on here for the last few days with me.

There was less than 1 BTC in buys last time I looked so he wouldn't have got a lot!
WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:34:43 PM

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer.

Todays drop is due to our resident troller 'unicode.03C0' who said he had a few million coins and has been at logger heads on here for the last few days with me.

There was less than 1 BTC in buys last time I looked so he wouldn't have got a lot!

Instead of removing the thread, which essentially will kill the coin, you could limit the posts to only the developers... Or just deal with the FUD. Every coin has FUD. If the development team follows through with their plans though, then people will stop believing the FUD and will some back to PRO... Removing the thread will prove that the trolls have won. Don't let the trolls win.

PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:45:47 PM

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer.

Instead of removing the thread, which essentially will kill the coin, you could limit the posts to only the developers... Or just deal with the FUD. Every coin has FUD. If the development team follows through with their plans though, then people will stop believing the FUD and will some back to PRO... Removing the thread will prove that the trolls have won. Don't let the trolls win.

Ok, thread stays.
I'll sleep on how best to move forward on here though.
Limiting posts to devs would solve the problem but creates problems for PRO community members sharing their ideas.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: