Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Poloniex Has Rejected SuperCoin  (Read 43249 times)
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:50:44 PM

where is your fking logic?

does it mean SUPER is a scam? no, obviously not!

is that excuse for busoni's refusal to admit his stupidity?  nope!
badchild

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:13:07 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 07:41:06 PM by badchild

How long do you need to correct your stupid mistake, busoni?

It has been two days and you just keep silence?

I'm really disappointed with Polo
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:04:04 PM

Maqa must be a scammer. Read this:

http://tinyurl.com/bpmvwp

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:07:26 PM

I have to applaud the POLO team for this. You losers just hate that you invested so big in SUPER and ignore that fact that Polo is actually reviewing the code. It's was sketchy code and better to be safe than sorry.

Unfortunately your are a krytpo-ignoramous and not a krypt-ologist.

You don't understand the code at all. MAX_MONEY has no bearing on the "max money". It's just a poorly named variable used for checking the consistency of transactions.

Why do you wish to look so ignorant?

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:32:54 PM

Is this what you people are looking for ?

I would like to point out that I did not personally review the code, as many people seem to think. The person who did has very high standards and was not thrilled with what he saw, and he was overzealous in his criticisms. When I made this post, I firmly believed that the maximum supply was inflated. My intention with going public before contacting the devs was to make sure they did not have a chance to cover up the mistake or take advantage of the issue.

It is my responsibility to ensure that these issues are addressed correctly, so no fingers should be pointed anywhere but at me. I see now that I should have had another reviewer confirm the findings, and investigated sufficiently to make sure I understood all of the code myself before proceeding. I apologize for this misstep. There are still some parts of the code we're concerned about, so our investigations will continue, and I will talk to the devs privately about the anon feature.

This whole raising the standards for coins thing is in an early stage, and we are constantly improving our process. We believe strongly in integrity and transparency, and it has always been my intention to use Poloniex's position to improve the quality of crypto.
By the way, busoni, about time to edit your 'heroic' topic don't you think ? Clear up the fud you created on the first page will you ?
deodecagone

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:49:47 PM

looking at all the free hate in this topic. The people invested into SUPER coin only demonstrated what was the only short term future envisionned for SUPER from the beginning.
Hitting a popular exchange and dump. That's it.
If there was only one single thing that was differentiating this coin from any other crap, you wouldn't give a f*** about being listed on poloniex and the price would have increased on the other exchanges already. You would probably discussed rather on how great is the coin. Greed doesn't mean your that you crap coin worths something.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:59:13 PM

looking at all the free hate in this topic. The people invested into SUPER coin only demonstrated what was the only short term future envisionned for SUPER from the beginning.
Hitting a popular exchange and dump. That's it.
If there was only one single thing that was differentiating this coin from any other crap, you wouldn't give a f*** about being listed on poloniex and the price would have increased on the other exchanges already. You would probably discussed rather on how great is the coin. Greed doesn't mean your that you crap coin worths something.

we don't give a shit about being listed on poloniex, but it is perfectly clear that busoni mistake is still affecting super coin, even after it has proven he was wrong. why would we dump on poloniex when we could have been on mintpal
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:06:28 PM

they do not realized what they have done to ordinary people.

they also do not know what they have done on Supercoin community.

really fell sorry for this event.

Faster than a speeding bullet...
More powerful than a locomotive
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... it's SuperCoin!

Greed will never be the same.
Greed should file a class-action lawsuit.

maqa71

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:11:32 PM

You finally found out smartass  Grin
Maybe bold in RED would been better.
Yes, i create scam coins and tell you all to buy so i can dump on you.

Go crawl back in your cave muppet.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 09:18:33 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 09:51:25 PM by ManOnTheMoon

Fuck you busoni, you're a fucking cunt.

I hope you die.

BUSONI,you fucking idiot.you made me lose almost 20 BTC.I do not want to quarrel with you.I ask you to do an offcial apology and add  supercoin.you have two days.if I don't see what I want at that time.I will make all my Chinese friends know how stupid you are.As the owner of Poloniex.You do not know how to read the source code.You only know how to sperad fud.I will let all of my friends know Polo is scam through QQ groups and weibo and stop them trading at Polo.This is not a joke.By the way.I have no jobs noly have much time.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:37:25 PM

Hey Busoni Bastard, what is happening right now? You FUDd this coin and all the efforts put into it to shit and you have barely been communicating? 1 sorry little vague post where you continue to admit that you were not the one to review is not enough at all, we don't care anymore. What is done is done - now it is all about managing the damage caused by your little shit spree.

Super dev has been constantly in communication with you offering solutions to all problems polo devs are bringing up. Why have you not been prompt and diligent in responding to this man? You took some time and effort out of your daily schedule to pull down your pants and dump your corn all over super but you can't even provide consistent updates on the situation.

Hey bastard, you still have not deleted the tweet from bittrex twitter acc and there is no humble public apology. No one cares about going to page 15 or whatever of a btctalk post - go man up on twitter hoe.

You had the guts to remove super from #1 position on polo vote list - you know what you have to do now.

Don't be a cuntsack and do the right thing, there is still time for redemption mofo.

(Dont give your centralized mixer node bs youll get slapped. Go de-list 50%+ of your coins if you cant trust super dev)
fireinyourhole

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:40:07 PM

I hope you die.

BUSONI,you fucking idiot.you made me lose almost 20 BTC.I do not want to quarrel with you.I ask you to do an offcial apology and add  supercoin.you have two days.if I don't see what I want at that time.I will make all my Chinese friends know how stupid you are.As the owner of Poloniex.You do not know how to read the source code.You only know how to sperad fud.I will let all of my friends know Polo is scam through QQ groups and weibo and stop them trading at Polo.This is not a joke.By the way.I have no jobs noly have much time.

Keep whining gook retard.

Shut up you racist shit. No room for discriminating crap here. Gtfo
fireinyourhole

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:42:21 PM

BUSONI,you fucking idiot.you made me lose almost 20 BTC.I do not want to quarrel with you.I ask you to do an offcial apology and add  supercoin.you have two days.if I don't see what I want at that time.I will make all my Chinese friends know how stupid you are.As the owner of Poloniex.You do not know how to read the source code.You only know how to sperad fud.I will let all of my friends know Polo is scam through QQ groups and weibo and stop them trading at Polo.This is not a joke.By the way.I have no jobs noly have much time.

I like you, i like you a lot
tageeboy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:42:45 PM

I am sure empty threats of having your "Chinese friends" leave the exchange, profane name calling, and crude insults will be very productive and achieve your desired result in no time flat. To be honest, if I were the site admin I would refuse to retract my comments on GP alone. Granted, a mistake may have been made, but it appears to have been an honest mistake made with the best interest of the exchange users in mind. I can understand frustrations about how this announcement may have impacted the coins profitability. Yes, that is very unfortunate and if I were holding a large sum of Smart coins I would also be very upset. But as a frequent user of the exchange in question I am rather happy to see an active admin taking time to look out for the site users. How many exchanges have been hacked? Lost BTC? Lost other user wallets? packed up shop and stolen coins? Quite a few. Seeing a site admin review a coin and take what he thought was appropriate action is a step in the right direction. If the action was mistaken then I would agree a correction would be necessary but based on the "lip" being thrown around I am not sure I would comply myself. Kudos to Poloniex for doing what they thought was right to protect users. Maybe some of the most rude people here changed their tone and tried to work WITH the person who made the statement some of the perceived damage could be mitigated. Not to be a dik but any situation can be turned to add value to a coin. Remember the old marketing saying, It matters not what they are saying, as long as they are saying something. Get off your complaining soapbox and start trying to spin this incident into a win for both sides. Its not that hard to do, but it takes teamwork... Something the Crpyto world seems to be in very short supply of these days...
fireinyourhole

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:45:32 PM

I am sure empty threats of having your "Chinese friends" leave the exchange, profane name calling, and crude insults will be very productive and achieve your desired result in no time flat. To be honest, if I were the site admin I would refuse to retract my comments on GP alone. Granted, a mistake may have been made, but it appears to have been an honest mistake made with the best interest of the exchange users in mind. I can understand frustrations about how this announcement may have impacted the coins profitability. Yes, that is very unfortunate and if I were holding a large sum of Smart coins I would also be very upset. But as a frequent user of the exchange in question I am rather happy to see an active admin taking time to look out for the site users. How many exchanges have been hacked? Lost BTC? Lost other user wallets? packed up shop and stolen coins? Quite a few. Seeing a site admin review a coin and take what he thought was appropriate action is a step in the right direction. If the action was mistaken then I would agree a correction would be necessary but based on the "lip" being thrown around I am not sure I would comply myself. Kudos to Poloniex for doing what they thought was right to protect users. Maybe some of the most rude people here changed their tone and tried to work WITH the person who made the statement some of the perceived damage could be mitigated. Not to be a dik but any situation can be turned to add value to a coin. Remember the old marketing saying, It matters not what they are saying, as long as they are saying something. Get off your complaining soapbox and start trying to spin this incident into a win for both sides. Its not that hard to do, but it takes teamwork... Something the Crpyto world seems to be in very short supply of these days...

Shut your mouth, if you lost what I lost youd commit suicide. Gtfo
bitrap

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:49:44 PM

lol, all this mess because busoni seemingly can't figure out how the edit function works.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 09:50:07 PM

I hope you die.

Yeah good idea, keep defending the people who are collapsing your country's economy and raping you in the ass RAW. Hahaha could you be anymore of a fuckstick?

Why don't you go throw money down the drain again because clearly the only thing you're good at is losing money, you fucking pathetic shit.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:52:29 PM

I am sure empty threats of having your "Chinese friends" leave the exchange, profane name calling, and crude insults will be very productive and achieve your desired result in no time flat. To be honest, if I were the site admin I would refuse to retract my comments on GP alone. Granted, a mistake may have been made, but it appears to have been an honest mistake made with the best interest of the exchange users in mind. I can understand frustrations about how this announcement may have impacted the coins profitability. Yes, that is very unfortunate and if I were holding a large sum of Smart coins I would also be very upset. But as a frequent user of the exchange in question I am rather happy to see an active admin taking time to look out for the site users. How many exchanges have been hacked? Lost BTC? Lost other user wallets? packed up shop and stolen coins? Quite a few. Seeing a site admin review a coin and take what he thought was appropriate action is a step in the right direction. If the action was mistaken then I would agree a correction would be necessary but based on the "lip" being thrown around  I am not sure I would comply myself. Kudos to Poloniex for doing what they thought was right to protect users. Maybe some of the most rude people here changed their tone and tried to work WITH the person who made the statement some of the perceived damage could be mitigated. Not to be a dik but any situation can be turned to add value to a coin. Remember the old marketing saying, It matters not what they are saying, as long as they are saying something. Get off your complaining soapbox and start trying to spin this incident into a win for both sides. Its not that hard to do, but it takes teamwork... Something the Crpyto world seems to be in very short supply of these days...

at the end of the day its not you who has lost money due to this honest mistake. of course we know it was a mistake,  all we ask rectify the mistake, which he is not doing, look how long has it been.

i accumulated the coins over days to avoid a spike in the price just to see my investment reduce because of busoni. the apoogy is not even a apology, he says they are still llooking at the coin investigating, then how come he hasn't updated the thread by now.

we have the right to be pissed. if poloniex had switch to delete your bitcoins stored in the site and come back and say sorry it was a mistake would that be ok. no didn't think so, we would expect them to rectify mistake

ofcourse some take it a bit far, but we all are different so everyone has there own way of expressing themselves. i don't care how others express themselves, thats not my concern, its with how things have gone for the coin and why busoni has not got this at top priority to resolve the matter
fireinyourhole

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:53:00 PM

I hope you die.

Yeah good idea, keep defending the people who are collapsing your country's economy and raping you in the ass RAW. Hahaha could you be anymore of a fuckstick?

Why don't you go throw money down the drain again because clearly the only thing you're good at is losing money, you fucking pathetic shit.

I don't care who does what you disgraceful hillbilly ass chode, bottomline is dont be a racist fuck.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:54:01 PM

I am sure empty threats of having your "Chinese friends" leave the exchange, profane name calling, and crude insults will be very productive and achieve your desired result in no time flat. To be honest, if I were the site admin I would refuse to retract my comments on GP alone. Granted, a mistake may have been made, but it appears to have been an honest mistake made with the best interest of the exchange users in mind. I can understand frustrations about how this announcement may have impacted the coins profitability. Yes, that is very unfortunate and if I were holding a large sum of Smart coins I would also be very upset. But as a frequent user of the exchange in question I am rather happy to see an active admin taking time to look out for the site users. How many exchanges have been hacked? Lost BTC? Lost other user wallets? packed up shop and stolen coins? Quite a few. Seeing a site admin review a coin and take what he thought was appropriate action is a step in the right direction. If the action was mistaken then I would agree a correction would be necessary but based on the "lip" being thrown around  I am not sure I would comply myself. Kudos to Poloniex for doing what they thought was right to protect users. Maybe some of the most rude people here changed their tone and tried to work WITH the person who made the statement some of the perceived damage could be mitigated. Not to be a dik but any situation can be turned to add value to a coin. Remember the old marketing saying, It matters not what they are saying, as long as they are saying something. Get off your complaining soapbox and start trying to spin this incident into a win for both sides. Its not that hard to do, but it takes teamwork... Something the Crpyto world seems to be in very short supply of these days...

at the end of the day its not you who has lost money due to this honest mistake. of course we know it was a mistake,  all we ask rectify the mistake, which he is not doing, look how long has it been.

i accumulated the coins over days to avoid a spike in the price just to see my investment reduce because of busoni. the apoogy is not even a apology, he says they are still llooking at the coin investigating, then how come he hasn't updated the thread by now.

we have the right to be pissed. if poloniex had switch to delete your bitcoins stored in the site and come back and say sorry it was a mistake would that be ok. no didn't think so, we would expect them to rectify mistake

+1. All these idiot sympathizers dont seem to understand that the situation has NOT at all been rectified. You stupid idiots just shut your mouths and let this go on between super community and polo dev teams. Quit your shit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: