Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Poloniex Has Rejected SuperCoin  (Read 43249 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:27:53 AM

Supercoin has 1.4% the marketcap of Darkcoin atm... What is it again that darkcoin offers which supercoin doesn't or won't? Does darkcoin have decentralized anon yet? Has darkcoin revealed their code? Has darkcoin licensed their anon to other coins? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635751.0 (this is all coming from a darkcoin holder, might I add..)

Darkcoin's method is trustless. XC and Supercoin's method aren't. As a Darkcoin holder you should know that.

=>

For this reason, in phase-1 we decided to develop a system that will depend on some sort of the trust, it is much easier to implement, and will give people the anonymous feature. This trust will be done through the dev team, or a credible mining pool.

read about supercoin phase 2, yet XC is worth so much. yet supercoin is being added to mintpal. going up

Supercoin phase 2, xc rev 2, etc, etc.

Right now, the situation is as it is.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good pump as much as anyone but let's not make technologies that have reversed Satoshi's brilliance (the invention of trustless transactions) into something "great". Trusted transactions are a regression compared to the Bitcoin protocol.

i do not compare super coin to bitcoin success, i compare to coins like DRK, XC. it would be silly if anyone to suggesst VRC, XC, DRK ir SUPER, can oust btc. i compare to them coins to know where its headed and its headed up
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:54:08 AM

Supercoin has 1.4% the marketcap of Darkcoin atm... What is it again that darkcoin offers which supercoin doesn't or won't? Does darkcoin have decentralized anon yet? Has darkcoin revealed their code? Has darkcoin licensed their anon to other coins? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635751.0 (this is all coming from a darkcoin holder, might I add..)

Darkcoin's method is trustless. XC and Supercoin's method aren't. As a Darkcoin holder you should know that.

=>

For this reason, in phase-1 we decided to develop a system that will depend on some sort of the trust, it is much easier to implement, and will give people the anonymous feature. This trust will be done through the dev team, or a credible mining pool.

This is what I couldn't comprehend bc of its stupidity... How is it decentralised or anonymous or more trustworthy by replacing an anon node with a centralised node which is effectively everything it promises not to be and everything bitcoin built to avoid?
This is SUPER hilarious.
Why would I trust the devs mining pools over DRK anon nodes?
As for DRK not having a functioning system... You're right. But does anyone have anything better? Not a whitepaper promising SMS anon sends or blah blah we promise to build Nitesend this etc etc .... IS THERE A LEGITIMATE PROJECT BEING DEVELOPED BETTER?
HeadsOrTails

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:01:13 AM

BUSONI

FUCK YOU AND YOUR TEAM

I LOST MY INVESTMENT!

Busoni may be in the wrong with methods but he's not capable of ruining your investment.
This was weeks ago and it was only today right after POW ended ppl all sold. Learn that an investment doesn't make you rich overnight and learn to take responsibility for losses.
HeadsOrTails

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:04:53 AM

=>

read about supercoin phase 2, yet XC is worth so much. yet supercoin is being added to mintpal. going up

Supercoin phase 2, xc rev 2, etc, etc.

Right now, the situation is as it is.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good pump as much as anyone but let's not make technologies that have reversed Satoshi's brilliance (the invention of trustless transactions) into something "great". Trusted transactions are a regression compared to the Bitcoin protocol.

i do not compare super coin to bitcoin success, i compare to coins like DRK, XC. it would be silly if anyone to suggesst VRC, XC, DRK ir SUPER, can oust btc. i compare to them coins to know where its headed and its headed up

All anyone cares about is price and overnight riches. Success from a coin to me isn't it's price... It's what it delivers and more importantly, it actually delivers. Bitcoin is such a revolution and I often wonder if it were closed source would all this shit be happening....
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:54:55 AM

And that model is going to burn her ass off if she uses that rocketpack btw.

Thanks for the tip, Einstein.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:20:03 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 07:07:58 AM by nomad13666

Anonymous Wallet Live with SuperSend in V.2.1
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.msg7558828#msg7558828
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:23:02 PM

It's difficult to understand how there can be technologies like cryptocurrency, on the cutting edge and brilliant, and yet, there can be these kind of people involved, who have the maturity level of 15-year olds.

You idiots need to grow up. And that model is going to burn her ass off if she uses that rocketpack btw.

Agree with all of the above and lol @ red.  That's the first thing I thought too.. "beautiful ass, no brain, and soon no ass, what a waste"  Cheesy

Those personal flight boosters usually operate on compressed air as fuel, her ass should be fine but the pressure might rip her bikini off.

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:00:35 PM

It's difficult to understand how there can be technologies like cryptocurrency, on the cutting edge and brilliant, and yet, there can be these kind of people involved, who have the maturity level of 15-year olds.

You idiots need to grow up. And that model is going to burn her ass off if she uses that rocketpack btw.

Agree with all of the above and lol @ red.  That's the first thing I thought too.. "beautiful ass, no brain, and soon no ass, what a waste"  Cheesy

Those personal flight boosters usually operate on compressed air as fuel, her ass should be fine but the pressure might rip her bikini off.

Then her ass would be frozen off.  This nomad idiot needs to be banned, if not from the entire site, then just the alts section.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:23:30 PM

Then her ass would be frozen off.  This nomad idiot needs to be banned, if not from the entire site, then just the alts section.

It must suck having to spend your life treading water in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Ban this:

marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:14:19 PM

The title of this thread should read:

Why SuperCoin has rejected Poloniex

the reason is simple, why the heck a good coin like SuperCoin should be traded in a crappy exchange like Poloniex? where its owner knows nothing about crypto-coin code and pretended to be an expect? Grin

I am very happy to trade SuperCoin at MintPal and Bittrex!

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:18:14 PM

The title of this thread should read:

Why SuperCoin has rejected Poloniex

the reason is simple, why the heck a good coin like SuperCoin should be traded in a crappy exchange like Poloniex? where its owner knows nothing about crypto-coin code and pretended to be an expert? Grin

I am very happy to trade SuperCoin at MintPal and Bittrex!

+1

https://www.mintpal.com/market/SUPER/BTC

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SUPER
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:26:38 PM

bumping this shows your intelligence level..
i can understand wanting to advertise and hype up even a scam coin
but doing it by hyping up a coin topic loaded with negativity and drama is just raw stupidity big time.
YEAH, i am saying this again (i pointed this out 10 page back roughly)

kind of surprised here but not really..
just more deceitful or stupid activity here in ALT/Main which in a twisted way amuses me lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:40:53 PM

but doing it by hyping up a coin topic loaded with negativity and drama is just raw stupidity big time.

just more deceitful or stupid activity here in ALT/Main which in a twisted way amuses me lol

And being that you have the IQ of an apple seed, I'm sure it doesn't take much to amuse you.

Hit the bricks.
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:56:46 AM

Lmao, Why did you tell him that Spoetnik. I was hoping he'd realize much later, would of been hilarious.  Grin

The genius is bumping a thread that says, "Why Poloniex Has Rejected Supercoin" and he's wondering why the price keeps going down, down, down.

LMFAO
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 03:59:09 AM

lets all move to x11 SIS and scrypt LGD and relax! Smiley

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:55:03 PM

the replies attacking me are cute..
you clearly did not read the other 20 comments i have made on this topic.

do you guys really just enjoy pointless random name calling or what ?

i made a very specific and valid point for SuperCoin holders
and you wanna know who is smart ?

Read through this topic and you will see Wink
Congrats on bumping this guys, because smart people will see the source code break down and all the facts etc
and then avoid Supercoin lol

facts are facts.. what i just said is a fact and bumping this topic for people to read earlier pages
will do nothing but make many of you and your crappy scam coin look bad.. congrats, ya your brilliant ROFL

You see i give the reader out there credit to read through the information and come to their own conclusion
all of my comments here on this topic have been portrayed as *my view as fairly as i could put it.
i won't re-hash it though it's pointless.. it triggers more lying, games and trolling so.. just read back some pages if needed people Wink

duda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:16:35 AM

Smart people will indeed read earlier pages and they will notice you are full of sh*t trying to spread FUD. Have you ever thought of getting a life? Pathetic.
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:25:22 AM

More like SuperCrap.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:40:37 AM

Smart people will indeed read earlier pages and they will notice you are full of sh*t trying to spread FUD. Have you ever thought of getting a life? Pathetic.

be quiet "Newbie" senior members are talking..

Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 05:31:49 AM

be quiet "Newbie" senior members are talking..

Stop calling everyone here a scammer
No disrespect but out of your two thousand posts 1900
Has the word scam.
I could say the one who smelt it, well you know...
Like I said no disrespect but maybe if a few more sock puppets
Up'ed your trust ranking,  it might look better but you look kinda foolish going around every alt thread except the bags your holding screaming scam or shitcoins
I mean guy like I said no disrespect but anyone who wants can be a senior member like that. So
If someone is working on a project your not trying to sell
Then MYOB

THERES AN OLD SAYING
"You need not call on the devil, for he comes without calling"

Hope your not but hurt Aye Chap
Wink   ~BLOCKHUNTER

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: