Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June  (Read 77497 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:04:21 AM

Kore dev, I've been trying you all day via messages here and IRC.
Please read and respond, or find me in IRC room. Thanks

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:12:04 AM

Kore was designed to be a clone shitcoin.

Sorry you won't get cheap coins!!!  Grin Grin Grin

well you could say kore is still cheap from the 100k sats potential.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:13:42 AM

great work, dev i see things are moving along. hope were still on for the release of the whitepaper today, we have been waiting since yesterday
Frobisher

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:21:14 AM

So are there any pools up at the moment?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:22:09 AM

So are there any pools up at the moment?

POW is over its full POS
KoreCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:10:28 AM

This is the kind of leadership that turns a dev into a celebrity and his coin into a phenomenon. It's one of the big things that sets this coin apart from the swamp that is bitcointalk.org: integrity and a long-term vision.

Thank you for the kind words sdersdf2!

We never planned for it to go this way, but Kore is that important to us and hopefully you guys too!

We are trying to do our very best to make things right and satisfy everyone. We understand that it's taking longer than it should but with the price rise there are many more people trying to claim coins that they never mined.

We are fully committed to bein as active and fast as possible and try keep you all updated as soon as we have news.

We understand if you have lost interest in Kore as a result of this and we deeply apologize we would go back in time if we could but we all know that's not possible. So we are moving forward rectifying what we can and making Kore what it really can be!
ora

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:32:46 AM

My wallet sync but I cannot send to bittrex. No error found in logfile. Help me
marklin

Activity: 138

Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:36:54 AM

This is the kind of leadership that turns a dev into a celebrity and his coin into a phenomenon. It's one of the big things that sets this coin apart from the swamp that is bitcointalk.org: integrity and a long-term vision.

We never planned for it to go this way, but Kore is that important to us and hopefully you guys too!

We are trying to do our very best to make things right and satisfy everyone. We understand that it's taking longer than it should but with the price rise there are many more people trying to claim coins that they never mined.

We are fully committed to bein as active and fast as possible and try keep you all updated as soon as we have news.

We understand if you have lost interest in Kore as a result of this and we deeply apologize we would go back in time if we could but we all know that's not possible. So we are moving forward rectifying what we can and making Kore what it really can be!
My money can't get back! Why! The wallet is broken! To be deleted! Huh

Brooklynn21

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:32:45 AM

suprnova stole my coin!!!!!!! 1000 kore is miss!!!! why pool is in maintenance mode???
Brooklynn21

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:36:45 AM

i am Chinese!suprnova is Thief! i will tell a lot of people don't to suprnova!!!!!!!!!!
marklin

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 07:38:18 AM

suprnova stole my coin!!!!!!! 1000 kore is miss!!!! why pool is in maintenance mode???
My wallet file is damaged! Has been removed for me! 1350 korecoin! No one to deal with! No reply! Should be put on the corruption! Don't know is who!

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:39:55 AM

if it wasn't for false claims coming through dev could move on, but our dev wants to pay any lost coins out too miners, plus its awesome he is paying from his own pocket. he must have great things planned for this coin. the PM's will not stop coming, people know the coin is going to new heights so people will start to put false claims to try their luck.

guys if you wanna see the message about supporting the nodes, transfer some coins to your wallet (window) transfer 1000 coins, a message will show up, saying 0.01 fee to support nodes. dev had been true to his word when was saying he was working on anon function prior to launch. things will move really fast here

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:58:28 AM

i am Chinese!suprnova is Thief! i will tell a lot of people don't to suprnova!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think so, the owner has even bought for me my forked coin
marklin

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 09:06:10 AM

My wallet sync but I cannot send to bittrex. No error found in logfile. Help me
If you press button send what do you see

My money can't get back! Why! The wallet is broken! To be deleted! Huh

Go to the .C:\Users\your pc name\AppData\Roaming\KoreCoin
Take a copy of the wallet.dat and paste In a safe place
After this open your wallet
 Help > Debug Window > Console. In the console type dumpprivkey your wallet Address
 and copy down the output some place safe as this is how you will get your coins back
Shut down the wallet
go to C:\Users\your pc name\AppData\Roaming\KoreCoin
Delete everything in KoreCoin folder
 Download the    http://kore-coin.com/kore-win1.2.zip
Open the new wallet. Allow to sync to block
If the sync stop Closed it and open Again after Seconds
After the sync go to Help > Debug Window > Console type importprivkey your privkey
Now your coin in the new wallet

I am so operation! But dat file has been damaged! And this some korecoin disappeared!!!! Copy and paste the past dat! The wallet can't open the can't start! Problem of so many purse! Why do you continue to issue! Why do they on the market! The author can give an explanation, please!

KoreCoin (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:08:55 AM

Hi everyone,

We are still working hard on compensation but are nearly done. We have now dedicated the rest of the pre mine to the compensation of miners. We understand not everyone received a full compensation as the pre mine was not nearly enough as there was orphaned blocks but have averaged it out between you all.

So yes the Premine is now gone, apart from the Kore saved for compensation. That means all development is bow coming out of our own pockets. We have made this decision as we think it is the right thing to do to make Kore what it really can be!

We are going to be releasing our roadmap/whitepaper/time line 24 hours from now so please keepisode posted for that!

Seeing as we have had many pms about donating to us for development we will put up addresses for donation if you so wish to.

Please note this not mandatory nor nesccesary, it is only for the people who have asked if they can donate.

So for the mean time please relax and wait for our update as we want to get this truly right this time for you all. And I'd you are still awaiting compensation you should receive your Kore/PM shortly!
marklin

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 09:13:05 AM

Hi everyone,

We are still working hard on compensation but are nearly done. We have now dedicated the rest of the pre mine to the compensation of miners. We understand not everyone received a full compensation as the pre mine was not nearly enough as there was orphaned blocks but have averaged it out between you all.

So yes the Premine is now gone, apart from the Kore saved for compensation. That means all development is bow coming out of our own pockets. We have made this decision as we think it is the right thing to do to make Kore what it really can be!

We are going to be releasing our roadmap/whitepaper/time line 24 hours from now so please keepisode posted for that!

Seeing as we have had many pms about donating to us for development we will put up addresses for donation if you so wish to.

Please note this not mandatory nor nesccesary, it is only for the people who have asked if they can donate.

So for the mean time please relax and wait for our update as we want to get this truly right this time for you all. And I'd you are still awaiting compensation you should receive your Kore/PM shortly!
How should I solo 3 blocks 1350 korecoin get compensation! Not a little news! There is no one reply me!!!!!!!

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:13:24 AM

Hi everyone,

awesome, can't wait, another good move by dev's, donation address after whitepaper release. so if you like the plan then donate rather than donating coins now and when price rises the value of the coin donated will too. dev really can't get any better.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:44:33 AM

Hi everyone,

Hi DEV, have been following KORE for some time now, and I would like to thank you for your efforts. Sounds to me that you really try to do the best for all parties. Anyway, I will definitely donate KORE at a later stage. I would want you guys to do all the work and not earn anything, or have any funds for other enhancements.

Cheers
marklin

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 10:01:08 AM

Hi everyone,

Hi DEV, have been following KORE for some time now, and I would like to thank you for your efforts. Sounds to me that you really try to do the best for all parties. Anyway, I will definitely donate KORE at a later stage. I would want you guys to do all the work and not earn anything, or have any funds for other enhancements.

Cheers
Enhanced! Strengthen the corruption?
My korecoin already to corruption! Who will explain all this error happened!

richardn1987

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:15:02 AM

Hi everyone,

Great, i'm really exited about the roadmap!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: