Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June  (Read 77497 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:56:19 PM

It's just a shame that I got screwed by this coin constantly forking and now people that got theirs are hyping it like it's the greatest thing ever. Is this a new precedent for a successful coin? This is how you make your coin valuable? By simply making a part of the supply disappear? Awesome.

not really people don't buy coins because there are few coins if that was the case then everyone should bring out max coin 100k, it has potential, shit  happens which dev did what he could and paid what he could, a scammer, would have sold the pre-mine and ran
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:58:00 PM

crypt had coins being mined, so that was bringing price down, were in POS, only impatient will sell, majority are buying and holding for gains going into the 100s of Ks, buying at these prices is a gift.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:59:33 PM

plus as far as RZR goes we have a better algo and were POS, if people doubting whether TOR will be added too the coin RZR did it and dev jas proven himself legit so he will do it too, so we can assume KORE has tor which automatically makes us better than RZR.
Koko

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:01:41 PM

It's just a shame that I got screwed by this coin constantly forking and now people that got theirs are hyping it like it's the greatest thing ever. Is this a new precedent for a successful coin? This is how you make your coin valuable? By simply making a part of the supply disappear? Awesome.

not really people don't buy coins because there are few coins if that was the case then everyone should bring out max coin 100k, it has potential, shit  happens which dev did what he could and paid what he could, a scammer, would have sold the pre-mine and ran

I just don't understand what that potential is or what is so special about this coin. Dev creates a faulty coin that constantly forks, a few days later it's suddenly great. Why?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:05:06 PM

I just don't understand what that potential is or what is so special about this coin. Dev creates a faulty coin that constantly forks, a few days later it's suddenly great. Why?

dev did not create a faulty coin, it got in trouble when is being mined, which happens, when was the last time you saw a dev repay miners lost coins. why did he just not run away with the pre-mine. he didn't because he has spent hours developing a unique anon function and has big plans for the coin, that's why we buying,

you know you understand
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:09:37 PM

guys look at my personal text

thanks
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:11:01 PM

dev did not create a faulty coin, it got in trouble when is being mined, which happens, when was the last time you saw a dev repay miners lost coins. why did he just not run away with the pre-mine. he didn't because he has spent hours developing a unique anon function and has big plans for the coin, that's why we buying,

you know you understand
The developer could change a code and not allow fork creation
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:12:53 PM

So far there is as much potential as any other coin saying they will release anon functions. Actually less potential considering that horrible whitepaper.
People are buying it because it is around 100k market cap and on the front page of bittrex.

dev has said he is not releasing any more info on the function 1-2days before release, you can wait until then or buy now. simple. to you its basic you can wait for the one coming closer to the release but people want to buy in before
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:13:55 PM

you know you understand

why did dev not runaway with premine when the problems occurred, instead he paid miners back what he could.
SeaSoul

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:15:48 PM

you know you understand

why did dev not runaway with premine when the problems occurred, instead he paid miners back what he could.

I don't know why it didn't return to all in equal part, and returned only to individuals?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:18:13 PM

you know you understand

I don't know why it didn't return to all in equal part, and returned only to individuals?
he just told you why because he ran out of funds, when he releases tech i am planning to donate funds to develop the coin, maybe he can pay you back then. but dev did what he could, its not like he knows people on here personally that he chose who he would pay
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 01:19:06 PM

not really people don't buy coins because there are few coins if that was the case then everyone should bring out max coin 100k, it has potential, shit  happens which dev did what he could and paid what he could, a scammer, would have sold the pre-mine and ran

So far there is as much potential as any other coin saying they will release anon functions. Actually less potential considering that horrible whitepaper.
People are buying it because it is around 100k market cap and on the front page of bittrex.

dev has said he is not releasing any more info on the function 1-2days before release, you can wait until then or buy now. simple. to you its basic you can wait for the one coming closer to the release but people want to buy in before

Take your chances, use judgement ,like with all coins. Worth a gamble on this one: I will buy-in with what I can afford to lose: I like the  dev's attitude.
SeaSoul

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:19:53 PM

you know you understand

he just told you why because he ran out of funds, when he releases tech i am planning to donate funds to develop the coin, maybe he can pay you back then. but dev did what he could, its not like he knows people on here personally that he chose who he would pay

Heh

seasoul, since you are so desperate I would be willing to give 100 KORE. However could you stop spamming this thread with big red letters to draw attention, preferably stfu all together.

Whats you adres?

I'll throw another 100 if he would just shut up. I'm sure he didn't lost that many. Usually the one who whine on the forum are the small fish.
ocminer (owner suprnova.cc) can confirm my words

We also paid out 7650 KORE to ocminer, to compensate all that lost on suprnova.cc as that is the amount the stated was lost.

This was after the first fork, not the second.

I've paid 50 % of the first fork from my own pocket ( with the mined KORE from myself) and paid for all the orphaned blocks the pool found.. Find a pool owner that does not for the miners...

After the second fork, the wallet got corrupted and I've shut the pool.

However, I'm really sorry, but there are no KORE's left, the only who can help you is the dev, not me
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:21:23 PM

you know you understand

Heh

seasoul, since you are so desperate I would be willing to give 100 KORE. However could you stop spamming this thread with big red letters to draw attention, preferably stfu all together.

Whats you adres?

I'll throw another 100 if he would just shut up. I'm sure he didn't lost that many. Usually the one who whine on the forum are the small fish.
ocminer (owner suprnova.cc) can confirm my words

We also paid out 7650 KORE to ocminer, to compensate all that lost on suprnova.cc as that is the amount the stated was lost.

This was after the first fork, not the second.

I've paid 50 % of the first fork from my own pocket ( with the mined KORE from myself) and paid for all the orphaned blocks the pool found.. Find a pool owner that does not for the miners...

After the second fork, the wallet got corrupted and I've shut the pool.

However, I'm really sorry, but there are no KORE's left, the only who can help you is the dev, not me

yes and dev has paid people with the pre-mine and with what personal funds he has,
SeaSoul

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:24:25 PM

yes and dev has paid people with the pre-mine and with what personal funds he has,
Only I won't understand why it didn't pay to all victims equally?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:26:34 PM

Only I won't understand why it didn't pay to all victims equally?

ofcourse we have sympathy but by shouting scam dev, is not gonna get the situation any better, once we have donated he may pay you back. im sure if he had the funds he would pay you
Koko

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:27:30 PM

bitcoinwonders010, actually what I understand is the dev is at least partially at fault and it's not because of the mining, but because of a faulty design of the POS phase. It wasn't just a random, unfortunate occurrence.
SeaSoul

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:28:59 PM

bitcoinwonders010, actually what I understand is the dev is at least partially at fault and it's not because of the mining, but because of a faulty design of the POS phase. It wasn't just a random, unfortunate occurrence.
Though someone understands that I mean
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:29:58 PM

how is the pos phase faulty please explain
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:30:48 PM

Seasoul dude please stop your whining because people are already paying you. Nobody should be responsible for coins lost in a fork. You knew that the coin and it's software were new and took a gamble to mine. It's not anybody's fault, not even the dev's. Early adopters of a cryptocoin should always be ready for shit to happen. Remember there's always some risk for supporting a new coin but the risk-to-reward ratio is huge. Shit happens, so a fork happened and you lost your mined coins(If it is so). So stop shouting here and thank the people who have sent some coins to you.
JUST ZIP iTTT!!

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: