Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:15:53 PM

If the question is not answered on the FAQ, pose your question in the comments at the bottom and I will answer it ASAP.

Thanks!

Where's the ledger? The ledger site says it would be up two days ago.
GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:16:16 PM

Everyone message support@mail.bter.com to get Crypti stakes trading.

Please do not do this as it will only complicate the process on our end. As of now, the plan is for BTER to open up trading shortly after we issue the shares once the 30 day period is over (roughly 10 August).

GreXX

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:26:14 PM

If the question is not answered on the FAQ, pose your question in the comments at the bottom and I will answer it ASAP.

Thanks!

That is a good question. The Ledger is complete and ready to go aside from the interface with BTER. The BTER API that they were supposed to provide to allow the Ledger to show the data we mentioned has still not been provided.

I will contact Boris and BTER and see if I can find out why this still hasn't happened. The date on the ledger (2 days ago) was the date BTER originally gave us for when the API would be available.

Stay tuned and I will let you know.

Just FYI SyRenity is out of town right now attending the BTC Chicago conference so I will try to check back as much as I can to answer questions.

We are currently working on the internal test nodes, getting a re-brand and new site built to have a more consistent feel to the Crypti presence on the web, getting our own forums setup, I am still working on perfecting the Foundation Charter, we are discussing hiring a QA / Security tester to help ensure the success of the launch and minimize bugs and vulnerabilities, among a plethora of other things.

We will start weekly developer blogs soon where Boris can give updates on the technical aspects of what we are working on and new developments. We will also release specifics about the Foundation hopefully next week and start the process of organizing a community vote for the non founder board members.

There is a lot in the pipeline and we will try to keep you all updated as much as possible. Just be assured, we all have plenty of work on our hands and are busting our butts to make this launch go as smoothly as possible.

After launch, we will get down to business on marketing, bounties, community involvement, and the likes.

Stay tuned everyone! I hope you all are as excited as we are!

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:32:13 PM

Nope. I'd prefer if the stakes stay untradable. Especially given there is no way to trade the stakes in Maxmint's escrow.

I have a 30% bonus. This would not be included in the trade, so it would be a loss. Wink Stay NON-TRADEABLE!!

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:10:05 PM

Nope. I'd prefer if the stakes stay untradable. Especially given there is no way to trade the stakes in Maxmint's escrow.

I have a 30% bonus. This would not be included in the trade, so it would be a loss. Wink Stay NON-TRADEABLE!!

You have less than 1% bonus actually.

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:37:17 PM

You mean, because nearly everyone got the 30% bonus?

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:03:00 PM

Do not buy bter accounts. Didn't bter sell more than 750? The buyer might end up buying an account with CRTokens that are not qualified for the stake.

I still think developer should honor all CRStokens that were sold on Bter.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 08:16:09 PM

Thanks!

That is a good question. The Ledger is complete and ready to go aside from the interface with BTER. The BTER API that they were supposed to provide to allow the Ledger to show the data we mentioned has still not been provided.

I will contact Boris and BTER and see if I can find out why this still hasn't happened. The date on the ledger (2 days ago) was the date BTER originally gave us for when the API would be available.

Just FYI SyRenity is out of town right now attending the BTC Chicago conference so I will try to check back as much as I can to answer questions.

We are currently working on the internal test nodes, getting a re-brand and new site built to have a more consistent feel to the Crypti presence on the web, getting our own forums setup, I am still working on perfecting the Foundation Charter, we are discussing hiring a QA / Security tester to help ensure the success of the launch and minimize bugs and vulnerabilities, among a plethora of other things.

We will start weekly developer blogs soon where Boris can give updates on the technical aspects of what we are working on and new developments. We will also release specifics about the Foundation hopefully next week and start the process of organizing a community vote for the non founder board members.

There is a lot in the pipeline and we will try to keep you all updated as much as possible. Just be assured, we all have plenty of work on our hands and are busting our butts to make this launch go as smoothly as possible.

After launch, we will get down to business on marketing, bounties, community involvement, and the likes.

Grexx for the community forums software, take a look at Discourse (http://discourse.org). I think we all are tired of the outdated MyBB forum software used here on Bitcointalk. Discourse is more functional, sleeker looking and scales better compared to MyBB (Discourse is the software being used on the latest official Ubuntu forums)

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:30:09 PM

You mean, because nearly everyone got the 30% bonus?

Yep.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Thanks!

Grexx for the community forums software, take a look at Discourse (http://discourse.org). I think we all are tired of the outdated MyBB forum software used here on Bitcointalk. Discourse is more functional, sleeker looking and scales better compared to MyBB (Discourse is the software being used on the latest official Ubuntu forums)

Thanks, i'll take a look more in depth at Discourse. I like the Ubuntu forum.

Right now we were looking at creating a custom version of a nodebb forum (with a more traditional homepage layout, we don't like the masonry style). Discourse looks like it has some merit though so I will read a little more and try it out. It looks like it has a pretty solid feature set.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 09:47:15 PM

Also, just as an FYI, any of you who are part of the Crypti Community and think you might have a particular set of skills that matches up with a function we might need post-launch, please start getting a resume together or any proposals you might have.

As many of you know, we will have seats on the Board to be filled by the community. These will be nominated and voted on by you guys and if you are interested in trying to fill those roles, I think having your ducks in a row now would help you out in the long run.

After we finalize the Foundation Charter and have the Board of Directors set, we will start looking at hiring and announcing job openings on our team for future development, marketing initiatives, etc. At this point, members of the Foundation (which membership will be explained once we finalize details), will get first priority for hiring if they meet the requirements for a position.

If you want to propose an initiative (project) that might be eligible for a bounty from the Foundation, start developing your materials and a business plan now so that you can pitch your ideas. We will have a process for this post-launch and want to hear and support ideas from the community. We might not fully fund your project, but we might be able to get you over the hump if your idea is solid and will help push Crypti forward.

These are all things you can start working on now while we continue to prepare for the launch.

Thank you to all of you who have stuck around and who had faith in us. We are working hard to make sure we don't let you down.

Quantumtangles

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:08:10 PM

Also, just as an FYI, any of you who are part of the Crypti Community and think you might have a particular set of skills that matches up with a function we might need post-launch, please start getting a resume together or any proposals you might have.

As many of you know, we will have seats on the Board to be filled by the community. These will be nominated and voted on by you guys and if you are interested in trying to fill those roles, I think having your ducks in a row now would help you out in the long run.

After we finalize the Foundation Charter and have the Board of Directors set, we will start looking at hiring and announcing job openings on our team for future development, marketing initiatives, etc. At this point, members of the Foundation (which membership will be explained once we finalize details), will get first priority for hiring if they meet the requirements for a position.

If you want to propose an initiative (project) that might be eligible for a bounty from the Foundation, start developing your materials and a business plan now so that you can pitch your ideas. We will have a process for this post-launch and want to hear and support ideas from the community. We might not fully fund your project, but we might be able to get you over the hump if your idea is solid and will help push Crypti forward.

These are all things you can start working on now while we continue to prepare for the launch.

Thank you to all of you who have stuck around and who had faith in us. We are working hard to make sure we don't let you down.

You have done an amazing job so far. Devs are v busy now but the rest of the community is drumming its fingers waiting for 10 August (or as in my case, posting gormless ideas to entertain ourselves).
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 10:28:41 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 11:08:06 PM by Wulfcastle

Thanks!

Right now we were looking at creating a custom version of a nodebb forum (with a more traditional homepage layout, we don't like the masonry style). Discourse looks like it has some merit though so I will read a little more and try it out. It looks like it has a pretty solid feature set.

Currently the default view on most Discourse forums are set to a masonry-style, however it can be set to the more traditional category style layout, which you can see here : http://discourse.ubuntu.com/categories

EDIT : I took a look at NodeBB, and I'm impressed. Wheter you use Discourse or NodeBB, I'm happy with either Smiley

EDIT No.2 : If you guys use NodeBB, I'd HIGHLY suggest using this theme : https://community.nodebb.org/topic/1392/majestic-v3 and modifying the color palette to fit in with Crypti
Bitseed

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 11:14:50 PM

Nice that there are themes and plugins already for nodeBB.

Bitseed - dedicated full node hardware
GreXX

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 12:03:03 AM

Thanks!

Currently the default view on most Discourse forums are set to a masonry-style, however it can be set to the more traditional category style layout, which you can see here : http://discourse.ubuntu.com/categories

EDIT : I took a look at NodeBB, and I'm impressed. Wheter you use Discourse or NodeBB, I'm happy with either Smiley

EDIT No.2 : If you guys use NodeBB, I'd HIGHLY suggest using this theme : https://community.nodebb.org/topic/1392/majestic-v3 and modifying the color palette to fit in with Crypti

The Majestic theme is awesome, I was messing with it on Convoe earlier. He actually has V4 out now. https://community.nodebb.org/topic/1747/majestic-v4

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 12:08:56 AM

Thanks!

The Majestic theme is awesome, I was messing with it on Convoe earlier. He actually has V4 out now. https://community.nodebb.org/topic/1747/majestic-v4

Just checked out the forum topic now. I saw the live version in action on Convoe, but I didn't think it was available for purchase yet. Majestic V4 on NodeBB coupled with a Crypti based color palette would blow away every internet forum I've come across  Cool
Bitseed

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:41:31 AM

Majestik does look really good, even as is with the purple-blue gradient they're showing.

Bitseed - dedicated full node hardware
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:50:29 AM

Our apology for delay with the ledger, we still on hold for full data from Bter.

I'm on a daily communication with them, and we will launch the ledger shortly after receiving the data.
cawson

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:06:53 AM

via ,ipo 610btc,only 10%,crypti 750btc,75%,now,via get 4200btc.

crypti Huh?? go to moon.......
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:30:01 AM

via ,ipo 610btc,only 10%,crypti 750btc,75%,now,via get 4200btc.

crypti Huh?? go to moon.......

i don't know what are you trying to say?
pls elaborate

IOTA
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: