Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 [1030] 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 12:11:25 AM

for sure u can say now XEM price start to hype +53% in a day

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:16:30 AM

Xem will be great at few days
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:34:37 AM

Can't keep up with all these announcements Smiley

http://allcoinsnews.com/2015/12/17/dragonfly-inks-deal-with-nomura-sbi-sumishin-net-bank-offering-nem-blockchain-based-solution/

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:47:27 AM

Where can I find that list with IPs for remote harvesting?

Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:10:40 AM

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:12:46 AM

Xem will be great at few days
[/
Could someone explain how Mijin ties in with Nem besides being from the same devs? and give an example of a real world case. tks

Yes, can someone comment on this.

Mijin appears to be getting good traction and interest.  

For investors in NEM/XEM how does this benefit ... Makoto?

this is best q

they will use xem blockchain and???

IOTA
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:21:48 AM

Can someone just please tell me wtf that noise was...?
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:47:55 AM

some bank may use xem tech...

...but not xem coins  Smiley
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:57:56 AM

some bank may use xem tech...

...but not xem coins  Smiley

if something is needed......it grows in value.........think about it folks !!!!!!!

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:14:29 AM

Could someone explain how Mijin ties in with Nem besides being from the same devs? and give an example of a real world case. tks

I'm not directly involved but here's what I understand.

First I'd like to point out that there have been several things in the media in the last days. Some pertaining to mijin, others pertaining to NEM and Dragonflypay.

Mijin - to my knowledge - has no immediate connection to NEM other than the API. The APIs are exactly the same. A company that uses mijin can use NEM without changing a line of code (API wise anyway, obviously throughput is different and therefore other code may need changing). Another thing to note is that part of the code base is - again, to my knowledge - the same. A lot of optimizations that are being done for mijin are also applied to NEM. So this is one way that NEM benefits immediately.  I'm sure makoto can expand on future plans and what relationship there could be between NEM and mijin.

Dragonflypay on the otherhand has immediate impact on NEM because it - afaik - uses NEM directly. Here's the press-release on what's been happening there and what that is http://www.reuters.com/article/dragonfly-fintech-idUSnPn1Ptv6F+91+PRN20151216

nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:15:38 AM

Attention all newcomers !!!!!!!

Join the community on Telegram or Slack........... this thing is starting to move ....!!!!!!!!!!!!

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:48:37 AM

nice to see no hostility in trollbox anymore
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 07:49:57 AM

It seems projects like this nobody cares:

http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/infoteria-private-blockchain-startu/

Anyway, crypto trolls here won't care. They only rant and curse it because they see nothing in the movement of the price. It is ok. They can continue to do so. As I said, what is more important is the few of us are tirelessly working on it. Soon, people will realise more and more of NEM would hit mainstream. Fact is, mainstream won't care to speculate on the price of XEM.

And fact is, mijin is not the only initiative that is moving on. There will be others coming along as we progress. It is a multi-prong market approach by multiple parties.

Infoteria's stock price shot up the next day after that announcement and was locked for maxing out gains (they do that in Japan if a price is going up or down too fast).  Since that time it has added a whopping $70,000,0000 to its stock price!  And the tech they are using to build with is NEM tech.

The power of NEM ... Nice to see the hard work paying off for Makoto.

Infoteria's stock price after partnering with Mijin/NEM Smiley

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/3853:JP

You should check out sakura internet stock too.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 07:52:34 AM

We are considering interoperability with the NEM and other chains being enabled by registering namespaces on the NEM main chain.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 07:56:05 AM

First I'd like to point out that there have been several things in the media in the last days. Some pertaining to mijin, others pertaining to NEM and Dragonflypay.

Mijin - to my knowledge - has no immediate connection to NEM other than the API. The APIs are exactly the same. A company that uses mijin can use NEM without changing a line of code (API wise anyway, obviously throughput is different and therefore other code may need changing). Another thing to note is that part of the code base is - again, to my knowledge - the same. A lot of optimizations that are being done for mijin are also applied to NEM. So this is one way that NEM benefits immediately.  I'm sure makoto can expand on future plans and what relationship there could be between NEM and mijin.

Dragonflypay on the otherhand has immediate impact on NEM because it - afaik - uses NEM directly. Here's the press-release on what's been happening there and what that is http://www.reuters.com/article/dragonfly-fintech-idUSnPn1Ptv6F+91+PRN20151216

Actually, because the NEM and Mijin APIs are the same, it is great to have so many companies learning the API! Already 50 companies signed up for the test with Mijin, which is aimed at devs who can use the API. This will train a lot of people to work with our system.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:00:15 AM

Actually, because the NEM and Mijin APIs are the same, it is great to have so many companies learning the API! Already 50 companies signed up for the test with Mijin, which is aimed at devs who can use the API. This will train a lot of people to work with our system.

Yes but realistically why would they switch from mijin to NEM once they implemented mijin ?

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 08:10:48 AM

Yes but realistically why would they switch from mijin to NEM once they implemented mijin ?

There are use cases for a public chain.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Xpedite

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:34:17 AM

We're getting some typical BTT attention in this thread:

Project NEM (currency XEM) seems to be doing great!

Quote from: jabo38
Today, I have some MAJOR announcements concerning Makoto’s work. I have constantly said that he was in “meetings” and today I would like to give some information about some of those meetings.

You may have recently noticed that there was a press release stating Infoteria is working in partnership with Tech Bureau, an agency that Makoto is teamed with and uses NEM technology. Since their press release, they have had their stock increase $70,000,000. Infoteria connects over 5,000 Japanese businesses providing tech solutions for them.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/12/prweb13122409.htm3
http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/infoteria-private-blockchain-startu/4

And just today, a major bank in Japan has announced it too will be partnering to build on NEM and Mijin. For those of you who don’t know, Mijin is a private ledger version of NEM that has long been testing behind the scenes, and that uses the same APIs as NEM, so that companies using Mijin will also have easy access to the NEM main chain. The last announcement about Mijin over a month ago from the devs stated that it is running on 15 second blocks, with 100 tx/s very smoothly. It of course is also equipped with namespaces, mosaics, and messaging as well as NEM’s advanced security features and multisig 2.0.
Japanese: http://www.atmarkit.co.jp/ait/articles/1512/16/news121.html
English: http://www.reuters.com/article/dragonfly-fintech-idUSnPn1Ptv6F+91+PRN201512163
German: http://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/8207730-startup-dragonfly-fintech-revolutioniert-traditionelle-banking-loesungen1

SBI is the largest online bank in Japan founded in 2007 (by much older companies) with over 2,000,000 customers, access at every convenience store in Japan, and 3.4 trillion yen (27 billion USD) in holdings. They are looking to use NEM’s blockchain technology and services built on top of it to expand their reach as a digital bank. https://www.sbigroup.co.jp/english/company/group/netbank.html3

Additionally, Tech Bureau and Sakura Internet have announced a partnership. Sakura Internet is a major provider of cloud service providers (think AWS but for Japan). Sakura is offering free 6 month service of Cloudchain’s from the Mijin system starting today for developers and businesses to test with additional special services being provided for financial services testing Mijin. http://bitcoinist.net/mijin-offering-blockchains-world-free/5

Since announcing this press release in 1.5 hours there stock trading was stopped as it reached its daily limit for increase.

I honestly never thought they had the clout to reach out and make deals with institutions.
From being a mere altcoin curiosity in the playground, it seems that they jumped to become one of the major players.
Congrats to Makoto and the team!

martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:43:08 AM

forum.nem.io down?
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 08:44:38 AM

was this official? found it on slack
in my opinion it show clear that dragonflypay can be a killer app
and it runs on top of NEM blockchain!

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Pages: « 1 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 [1030] 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: