Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 [1047] 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:03:22 AM

Any way to track and monitor the number of new XEM addresses created each day?
We should be able to cross this data over with the trading volume each day to see how much of it is going into new accounts.

you can always check for new accounts here: (im assuming it lists all accounts? - currently 2,337)
http://blockexplore.in/search/richlist/

Someone web savvy could write a script to scrape for new accounts and give daily/weeky tallies ..

Yes that would be great, then we can compare graphs with volume and accounts created to see if there is any pattern.

Now is a good time to start, because i think we will be seeing alot more growth very soon Smiley

There is a bubble chart here.  I would love to see how the bubbles shrink and grow and move over time in time lapse video.  http://blockexplore.in/graphs/bubble-chart/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 06:15:54 AM

Sakura Internet's stock frozen again for another day.  Since making a press release saying they will work with NEM, they have gone from a $65 million marketcap to $340 million marketcap.  

rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 07:06:05 AM

Sakura Internet's stock frozen again for another day.  Since making a press release saying they will work with NEM, they have gone from a $65 million marketcap to $340 million marketcap.  

I believe there are 5 public listed companies now adopting NEM in Japan. And the value of all these 5 companies shot up like 5 times or more. Need to check the facts on the multiple, but that was what I was told. Well, at least the above is true. Further, I think when XEM gets listed in Zaif exchange, this will rocket up as well because XEM's demand is all pent up.

We don't hear too much because unlike the USA or other English speaking countries, Japan does not speak too much English and therefore this is not so much "publicised" outside of Japan. But if one were in Japan, one would see the ground swell.

More news coming as we sign up more companies adopting the NEM platform. Smiley

This year will be the beginning of the rise of NEM as a platform.
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:12:30 AM

So what's the reason that NEM price and marketcap hasn't gone up significantly?

We are seeing real use here, that is always what I thought would bring value?
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:19:53 AM

Do we know that using NEM was the only detail in the announcement?

Im just racking my brain here, NEM hasn't gone up much, with this company skyrocketing.

Plain and simple, I'm missing a piece to this puzzle, or there is just a lag for some reason and NEMs skyrocket will follow soon? If not, tell me why companies use NEM, become a big deal, and NEM does not become a big deal?

Break it down for me guys if you can.

Thank you!!
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 10:45:59 AM

So what's the reason that NEM price and marketcap hasn't gone up significantly?

We are seeing real use here, that is always what I thought would bring value?

We are seeing real testing here, not real use, but these are major players testing.  Actually the real chain is pretty quiet right now. hahaha.  I do think when/if we do actually get real use, then yes the marketcap we shoot up then.  

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 10:54:44 AM

Im just racking my brain here, NEM hasn't gone up much, with this company skyrocketing.

Plain and simple, I'm missing a piece to this puzzle, or there is just a lag for some reason and NEMs skyrocket will follow soon? If not, tell me why companies use NEM, become a big deal, and NEM does not become a big deal?

Thank you!!

There are a few other companies in Japan that the exact same thing happened too, so no, it is not a one off, and no it doesn't have to do with something else, I just had time to make the chart of this one.  Infoteria and okwave issued press releases about NEM and had the same thing happen. The Nikkei in Japan, the most trusted news source has reported on these things many times, but speculators on BTT don't read Japanese. 

okwave announces NEM partnership and goes from 333 -> 624 http://quotes.wsj.com/JP/XNGO/3808

Infoteria announces NEM partnership and goes from 252 -> 892  http://quotes.wsj.com/JP/3853

And that is just the start. 

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 10:55:31 AM

I'll also add that these aren't just mom and pop shops.  These are major businesses.  IF they do decided to roll out real services (again they are just exploring the tech right now), it is going to be great for NEM.  You can see that the markets in Japan have already decided what they think is going to happen, English speaking speculators around NEM though are apparently still thinking it over.  

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 11:16:21 AM

http://jftoday.com/Japan+largest+QA+community,+OKWAVE+and+Tech+bureau+partner+to+develop+systems+using+blockchain+technology/

Okwave is Japans largest Q&A community.  The announcement from them officially only came out a few days ago, but the stock price started to shoot up at the same time as Infoteria and Sakura Internet. 

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 11:21:43 AM

Thank you!!

Made one more for you.  Looks kind of like the last but is a completely different company.

Press Release: http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/infoteria-private-blockchain-startu/  

mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:38:23 PM

those are some really impressive gains. If only xem would follow we would all be very happy.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 02:39:39 PM

those are some really impressive gains. If only xem would follow we would all be very happy.

Well, as I said, cryptoland has only a few million people. NEM is not well known in the cryptoland because many still do not know the superior features in the NEM blockchain. We have not been publicising in the cryptoland too. Besides, most of the speculators have probably got waned by the alt crypto in general.

NEM is a small community. Real active ones probably <100. Rest are only "swinging by" every now and then. And as I have mentioned numerous times, we should not worry about cryptoland and its speculators. In a way, we are using the blue ocean approach and cover new grounds and new users by working on the 7 Billion people instead. It appears that this approach is working. More and more people are 'experimenting" with NEM, learning how to program, and making use of the NEM Blockchain platform. Soon, they will find that working with NEM is so much easier than working with a bitcoin blockchain. It has so many more powerful functions. And when that critical mass of programmers start to kick in, we would reach the tipping point for NEM.

That should not be far away. We hope by the end of the year, we will have more users of NEM than any other altcoins in the cyptoland. And I strongly believe we can achieve that.

The level of visibility NEM has in Japan is equivalent to a company appearing in major TV stations in North American, albeit, it is not televised so much outside of Japan. Heard enough and seen enough, it is bound to touch the man on the street sooner than expected.

More announcements are expected in Japan with more companies adopting/experimenting NEM. It is going to be a barrage of news till you cannot keep track.

Hope this sums up why we have been so quiet working in the background. That has been NEM since launch. We never over-promise but we will always strive to over-deliver.

Footnote: It appears that a new wave of Japanese are coming in to buy XEM up. We'll see., but if this is true, more will join the fray as we list XEM in Zaif later this month (ETA).
b1007

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:46:50 PM

Well, as I said, cryptoland has only a few million people. NEM is not well known in the cryptoland because many still do not know the superior features in the NEM blockchain. We have not been publicising in the cryptoland too. Besides, most of the speculators have probably got waned by the alt crypto in general.

NEM is a small community. Real active ones probably <100. Rest are only "swinging by" every now and then. And as I have mentioned numerous times, we should not worry about cryptoland and its speculators. In a way, we are using the blue ocean approach and cover new grounds and new users by working on the 7 Billion people instead. It appears that this approach is working. More and more people are 'experimenting" with NEM, learning how to program, and making use of the NEM Blockchain platform. Soon, they will find that working with NEM is so much easier than working with a bitcoin blockchain. It has so many more powerful functions. And when that critical mass of programmers start to kick in, we would reach the tipping point for NEM.

That should not be far away. We hope by the end of the year, we will have more users of NEM than any other altcoins in the cyptoland. And I strongly believe we can achieve that.

The level of visibility NEM has in Japan is equivalent to a company appearing in major TV stations in North American, albeit, it is not televised so much outside of Japan. Heard enough and seen enough, it is bound to touch the man on the street sooner than expected.

More announcements are expected in Japan with more companies adopting/experimenting NEM. It is going to be a barrage of news till you cannot keep track.

Hope this sums up why we have been so quiet working in the background. That has been NEM since launch. We never over-promise but we will always strive to over-deliver.

Footnote: It appears that a new wave of Japanese are coming in to buy XEM up. We'll see., but if this is true, more will join the fray as we list XEM in Zaif later this month (ETA).

Great, however it's not quite clear yet how the value of XEM is related to all of this...

I like to speculate
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:22:58 PM

Great, however it's not quite clear yet how the value of XEM is related to all of this...

I think a lot of people are unclear, any other coin and this much publicity would send it into the 25-100x price range. Look at fct one simple article.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:18:06 PM

From the above, it is clear that the value of XEM is underrated, remains under the radar, and there are not many followers of NEM in the cryptoland. Soon there will be more when it reaches tipping point in Japan. Period.
b1007

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:28:42 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 12:02:20 AM by b1007

From the above, it is clear that the value of XEM is underrated, remains under the radar, and there are not many followers of NEM in the cryptoland. Soon there will be more when it reaches tipping point in Japan. Period.
I hope XEM becomes worth a lot

I like to speculate
MonsterZeroPrice

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:32:59 PM

What about QTL?
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:34:20 PM

What about QTL?

Link ?

b1007

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:35:20 PM

What about QTL?

shitcoin  Wink

I like to speculate
ohsupgurl

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:46:45 PM

Any idea on what price we might be looking at when zaif starts trading?
Pages: « 1 ... 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 [1047] 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: