Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:40:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 [1753] 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lorcia

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

Guys, I am missing 8000 XEM. I made a withdrawal from Poloniex to my Nem nano Wallet 99 days ago, ticket #472121. Firstly 47 XEM as trial and it worked fine then 8000 XEM to the same wallet and 8000 XEM is gone. Poloniex posted transaction as complete on my deposit and withdrawal page with non-existent txid on NEM blockchain. Submitted ticket right away and updated it many times but nothing from them, Poloniex just keeps ignoring me. I am becoming desperate, really don’t know what to do. Does anybody from NEM community have any influence on Poloniex Support Center. They can’t just take their customers’ money and ignore them like nothing has happened. Any advice – please help.

Try opening up a brand new ticket. I've had experience with Polo where sometimes a ticket gets lost in the system and no one sees it. It may be that when you start all over with a new ticket the new ticket will be seen and dealt with.
Thanks for your help.
I already did this couple weeks ago but with no success, Poloniex Support keeps ignoring me. Any other advice?  It has been almost four months now. When that happened it was worth around 2000 USD and now is already around 12,000 USD. As it is getting bigger I have less hope that I will get it back. If you can think of anything that can draw their attention and get my funds back I would be really grateful.
Thanks in advance.
kauppalahti

Activity: 235
Merit: 110

HAVUJA PERKELE!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

Guys, I am missing 8000 XEM. I made a withdrawal from Poloniex to my Nem nano Wallet 99 days ago, ticket #472121. Firstly 47 XEM as trial and it worked fine then 8000 XEM to the same wallet and 8000 XEM is gone. Poloniex posted transaction as complete on my deposit and withdrawal page with non-existent txid on NEM blockchain. Submitted ticket right away and updated it many times but nothing from them, Poloniex just keeps ignoring me. I am becoming desperate, really don’t know what to do. Does anybody from NEM community have any influence on Poloniex Support Center. They can’t just take their customers’ money and ignore them like nothing has happened. Any advice – please help.

Try opening up a brand new ticket. I've had experience with Polo where sometimes a ticket gets lost in the system and no one sees it. It may be that when you start all over with a new ticket the new ticket will be seen and dealt with.
Thanks for your help.
I already did this couple weeks ago but with no success, Poloniex Support keeps ignoring me. Any other advice?  It has been almost four months now. When that happened it was worth around 2000 USD and now is already around 12,000 USD. As it is getting bigger I have less hope that I will get it back. If you can think of anything that can draw their attention and get my funds back I would be really grateful.
Thanks in advance.

I know some people from Poloniex. I have pm them
with link to this thread. Hopefully that will help.
lorcia

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

Thanks for your help.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much.
miticoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

Thanks for your help.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much.

I wish you luck
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Hello,

Is there any approximate date when catapult will be launched?
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

BIG NEWS MARGIN COMING

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Japan's biggest e-commerce and internet giant, DMM Group, has unveiled the new crypto exchange, DMM Bitcoin. This will start accepting new accounts on January 11, 2018!

https://coinsessions.ph/japans-dmm-launch-new-trading-service-site-january-2018-2/

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

4 years old, but still a promising project. First cryptocurrency wallet en WeChat.
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

I really like this crypto, first of all its much faster than many of them right now. I like stellar as well, but I like teh platform that NEM offers, cant wait to see what they have in store for us this year.

kauppalahti

HAVUJA PERKELE!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

Thanks for your help.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much.

I have been informed that Poloniex support should contact you.
miticoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

Thanks for your help.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much.

Do you know somebody from Bittrex Smiley
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

Today is 11.1.2018 (januar 11)

Now is NEM XEM  for 1,37 USD.

what is the future? Will be 3USD (or more USDs?) befor END of the YEAR 2018 ?

https://www.onebitcoinbuy.com/nem-xem-cryptocurrency-cash-money-invest.php

$3 is easy IMO.

I would not be surprised if we see up to $10 by December, but im being conservative at $5.

I was not expecting any more than 10c last year and we got $1 lol

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

Today is 11.1.2018 (januar 11)

Now is NEM XEM  for 1,37 USD.

what is the future? Will be 3USD (or more USDs?) befor END of the YEAR 2018 ?

https://www.onebitcoinbuy.com/nem-xem-cryptocurrency-cash-money-invest.php

$3 is easy IMO.

I would not be surprised if we see up to $10 by December, but im being conservative at $5.

I was not expecting any more than 10c last year and we got $1 lol
These price guesses out 12 months are pointless. NEM will rise and fall with the rest of the market, and it is very hard to predict where we'll end up. We could be an order magnitude from this, on either side.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:10:12 AM

New Project up on the forum LocationCore:
https://forum.nem.io/t/locationcore-democratising-personal-user-location-data-through-the-nem-blockchain/12577

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
nemwanderer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:18:48 AM

But when does the all crypto bubble pop?

Kodak announces they’re going to mine bitcoin and the stock doubled...

Either very soon or it'll notch up to another level of insanity. What matters is that your coin can prove actual usefulness and you'll be one of the survivors. There really won't be very many.

Sadly it feels like this is it...this sell off wasn’t a panic but more a sad realization...

Long and nervous.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:37:27 AM

Either very soon or it'll notch up to another level of insanity. What matters is that your coin can prove actual usefulness and you'll be one of the survivors. There really won't be very many.

Sadly it feels like this is it...this sell off wasn’t a panic but more a sad realization...

Long and nervous.

Cheesy Cheesy Relax, life goes on. Crypto is not a bubble, it's not stock. It's completely different.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

Long and nervous.

Cheesy Cheesy Relax, life goes on. Crypto is not a bubble, it's not stock. It's completely different.

just take a look at CMC this morning Smiley crypto hasn´t even started yet in 2018

jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

Help

Kauppalathi

can help me with poloniex support

I had sent 19880 XEM with wrong message

My ticket number is. 642527. Date 27 of December 2017

Huh Huh Huh Huh
lorcia

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

Thanks for your help.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much.

THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,

I just checked my open tickets with Poloniex and they all have been resolved. I checked my account - nothing. I got scared there. I checked my NEM Wallet balance and my 8000 XEM was there, credited some time yesterday. I can't believe that after almost four months my Poloniex misery is over.
I believe in NEM project and I feel that before Q3 value of these 8000XEM will increase multiple times.
I just can't thank you enough. I completely neglected my family spending my all free time on forums, reading posts, looking for attorneys, trying to find the way to get my funds back. My case is not the first one but I hope that this will not happen to anybody else. I think I am finished with Poloniex.
Just before I am all done, If somebody has issues with Poloniex all legal correspondings has to go through following email addresses
(if you are going to use e-mail):

a)   contact@poloniex.com (Poloniex e-mail address registered at Better Business Bureau)
b)   ann@ailcorp.com (e-mail address of Ms. Ann Chilton - their current legal representative)
c)   info@ailcorp.com (this is just in case that Ms. Chilton doesn’t represent Poloniex any more).
My attorney send litigation letter to all these three addresses few days ago.

Thank you one more time and God Bless you all.
kauppalahti

HAVUJA PERKELE!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

Thanks for your help.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much.

THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,

I just checked my open tickets with Poloniex and they all have been resolved. I checked my account - nothing. I got scared there. I checked my NEM Wallet balance and my 8000 XEM was there, credited some time yesterday. I can't believe that after almost four months my Poloniex misery is over.
I believe in NEM project and I feel that before Q3 value of these 8000XEM will increase multiple times.
I just can't thank you enough. I completely neglected my family spending my all free time on forums, reading posts, looking for attorneys, trying to find the way to get my funds back. My case is not the first one but I hope that this will not happen to anybody else. I think I am finished with Poloniex.
Just before I am all done, If somebody has issues with Poloniex all legal correspondings has to go through following email addresses
(if you are going to use e-mail):

a)   contact@poloniex.com (Poloniex e-mail address registered at Better Business Bureau)
b)   ann@ailcorp.com (e-mail address of Ms. Ann Chilton - their current legal representative)
c)   info@ailcorp.com (this is just in case that Ms. Chilton doesn’t represent Poloniex any more).
My attorney send litigation letter to all these three addresses few days ago.

Thank you one more time and God Bless you all.

Truly NEMster deserves to be helped : )
jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

kauppalathi

I tips you some XEM of course

still wait for your help!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 [1753] 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: