Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 [1761] 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Social@Mithqal

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

Hi NEM people, we'd like to invite you the this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254803.0 and the project page on www.reportercommunity.tech - help us make NEWS true again. It is ETH network based, but is accepting XEM as a payment.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

Is it time to buy ?

Still very cheap so many news features are going to implement soon because this is still undervalued. I believe soon it will be on more high position I like the approach of dev team and their marketing strategy is also very effective.

what is soon in your mind for new features implementation?
It is always surprising what difference there is between different people
on the notion of time.

Could you also elaborate on the marketing strategy of the development team?

thanks

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

smart757

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

So the Weiss report on the top 20-30 coins will be released tomorrow. There may be some action or a shakeup in the top 10-20 depending on what it contains.
I know traditional stock market analysis probably doesn't mean much here to many, but to many investors who may be thinking of investing it may mean a whole lot.
Here's the announcement:

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/weiss-ratings-set-to-grade-cryptocurrencies-20180122-00161

RTTNews.com) - Weiss Ratings, an independent rating agency of financial institutions, said it will issue letter grades on cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin.

The rating is set to be released on January 24. The ratings would be based on a model that analyzes thousands of data points on each coin's technology, usage, and trading patterns, the agency said.

"Many cryptocurrencies are murky, overhyped and vulnerable to crashes. The market desperately needs the clarity that only robust, impartial ratings can provide," Weiss Ratings Founder Martin Weiss, said.

The agency plans to issue ratings for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, NEM, Litecoin, Stellar, EOS, IOTA, Dash, NEO, TRON, Monero, Bitcoin Gold and many others.

There are rumors that BTC and ETH won't get an A grade due to the amount of electricity they consume.
I wonder what they will rate nem as. This report may drive the market for the short term.

I think we get strong marks for being POS, and having a working product being tested with corporations in Japan (supposedly)
However the relative lack of volume and recent skyrocketing price increase may be knocks against it. This could help launch us to the moon or knock us down some.. it'll be interesting and kinda scary to see what they say.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

I wonder what they will rate nem as. This report may drive the market for the short term.

It's not fully open source and the exchange and volume situation is weedy compared to all the other top coins. I think these will count pretty heavily against it.

However compared to a lot of the other shit in the top 20 it has other strengths.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

It's not fully open source and the exchange and volume situation is weedy compared to all the other top coins. I think these will count pretty heavily against it.

However compared to a lot of the other shit in the top 20 it has other strengths.

I don't think it will have much of an impact on the total price. Especially longterm. But I would be glad to see a good rating too, that´s what NEM deserves
nemwanderer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:59:08 PM

You’re not inspiring confidence! What do you make of the recent and recurrent pounding in cryptos?

I’d hope this Weiss thing goes well...
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

You’re not inspiring confidence! What do you make of the recent and recurrent pounding in cryptos?

I don't give a shit about anything short term.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

However compared to a lot of the other @!$# in the top 20 it has other strengths.

Either way it will be nice to have some outside metric to compare cryptos with. 

That said, Weiss has a questionable past if you do some research, and this may be just another way to manipulate so few can benefit.

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

However compared to a lot of the other @!$# in the top 20 it has other strengths.

That said, Weiss has a questionable past if you do some research, and this may be just another way to manipulate so few can benefit.

I'm sure the ratings will provide big swings in coins that have a good or bad rating.

Even if it is temporary, there are always players that jump right onto this stuff.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

I'm sure the ratings will provide big swings in coins that have a good or bad rating.

Even if it is temporary, there are always players that jump right onto this stuff.

Im just interested to know if we see Cardano and NEO jump with an A+ Rating lol

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

A+ is reserved for TRON Cheesy

nemwanderer

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

A+ is reserved for TRON Cheesy

In all seriousness, I think a good rating here will help a lot with visibility etc.

We’ll see. I’m a little spooked recently but holding.
marc0o

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

NEMRED IS EXPLODING! +300 MEMBERS IN JUST 2 WEEKS
OH MY GOD I JUST CAN't BELIEVE IT... very happy for nem

https://i.imgur.com/7usX62P.png

source:
https://t.me/nemred

and jeff want to airdrop 100 000 $ on telegram+forum+facebook users Kiss
come and bite that 100k dollars

https://i.imgur.com/JaWu34L.png

https://i.imgur.com/JaWu34L.png

Apologies to Jeff but I had to bump this Wink ,,, pls send my airdrop XEM to NBEZ5S43KR7KXPPLW26TK4JPKC6U2GFM6AI6XF6U (donation address of NEM-tools developer)

Thanks to everyone past, present & future who have made today possible and a special thank you to NEMs own Satoshi Nakamoto, jaguar0625.

Just saw this post, wow! Thanks for your support!
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

There's an airdrop?

Here's my address: NCI6CD-Z6CO3R-X6EVML-FLTZMO-IJWMZL-F5ICCZ-62G4

On the Weiss ratings I'm interested in what they come up with. I suspect Bitcoin and Ethereum may have some struggles due to network congestion, especially for Ethereum.

It would be awesome too if they looked beyond the top 20. It's usually when the coin is below the top 20 that you want to initially invest in it.

If anyone is looking for some solid undervalued coins, I always recommend NEM (more undervalued now than it was last month!), also DMD Diamond and DNotes. All three of those could enjoy explosive growth in 2018.
nemwanderer

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:52:09 AM

I’m just hoping the bubble doesn’t burst.

Any speculation on why there’s such intense sell pressure in crypto right now? Just feels like NEM can’t catch a break.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:56:49 AM

Any speculation on why there’s such intense sell pressure in crypto right now? Just feels like NEM can’t catch a break.
It's the nature of these markets. Did you ask a similar question on why there was so much buy pressure as the prices increased by an order of magnitude or more in a matter of a year? The markets fall after a large run up - that's quite natural really. The point is, you can never really predict when that will happen.
nemwanderer

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:11 AM

It's the nature of these markets. Did you ask a similar question on why there was so much buy pressure as the prices increased by an order of magnitude or more in a matter of a year? The markets fall after a large run up - that's quite natural really. The point is, you can never really predict when that will happen.

Yeah, I may sound a bit nervous, because I’ve got a lot in NEM and getting bludgeoned. Seems like it’s the only major coin getting drilled right now, annoying.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:43:35 AM

Yeah, I may sound a bit nervous, because I’ve got a lot in NEM and getting bludgeoned. Seems like it’s the only major coin getting drilled right now, annoying.

BTC halved from 20K down to around $10K, so its not just us.
Markets will settle soon and pick up where they left.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:38:03 AM

In what way is it the "only major coin getting drilled"? Also, as a general rule, don't invest so much money in crypto that you can't sleep at night. A fall of 50% overnight isn't unheard of, and a prolonged bear market of over 90% drop isn't unheard of either. Don't forget basic investment lessons and psychology of investments just because we are in the midst of an unprecedented bull market at the moment. Things can turn at any time - make sure you're not selling at the bottom.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

In what way is it the "only major coin getting drilled"? Also, as a general rule, don't invest so much money in crypto that you can't sleep at night. A fall of 50% overnight isn't unheard of, and a prolonged bear market of over 90% drop isn't unheard of either. Don't forget basic investment lessons and psychology of investments just because we are in the midst of an unprecedented bull market at the moment. Things can turn at any time - make sure you're not selling at the bottom.

I´m really curious how the next weeks are going to be for nem. i thought 1$ should be the new 0.2$ a few weeks ago. But actually I think it´s soon decision time in regards of Bitcoin

Pages: « 1 ... 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 [1761] 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: